'Immortal' Album!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
[size=10pt]Hy to all  :) !!! Please SHARE the palylists with EVERYONE ,it's FREE  party/ !![/size]!<br /><br />[size=10pt]CD 1[/size]:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3CD0660C20ADA2AC<br /><br />[size=10pt]CD 2[/size]: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1F5C536932010C48<br /><br />[size=10pt]These are my FAVOURITEs songs  :):[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt] 1.CHILDWOOD[/size]<br />
Childhood-michael-jackson-11204919-800-1035.jpgChildhood-michael-jackson-24930253-2560-2048.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]2. BEN[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]3. SPEECHLESS[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]4. JACKSON 5 MEDLEY[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]5. DANGEROUS[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]6. IT IS SCARY-THREATENED[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]7. You Are Not Alone - I Just Can't Stop Loving You[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]8. Planet Earth - Earth Song [/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]9. Gone Too Soon [/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]10. Scream - Little Susie[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]11. They Don't Care About Us [/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]12. Will You Be There[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]13. I'll Be There[/size]<br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]14. Man In the Mirror [/size]<br />
<br />man-in-the-mirror-michael-jackson-10230634-462-300.jpg<br />Man-in-the-mirror-michael-jackson-13804835-400-275.jpg

Comments

• WOW!!! Thank you!!!! xx
  • thank you :) love this picture, never seen it before, and will you be there said pains again ;D<br />Childhood-michael-jackson-11204919-800-1035.jpg
  • so many people will write this off as an ordinary remix album and probably not even purchase. oh, how wrong they are...<br /><br />i want you back..... back....    they dont care abt us.... hear the army...<br /><br />i know it sounds really stupid. but i feel that michael is speaking to us through this music. this album, the way i can describe it, is that mj is back, but with ammo.... i feel his presence and strength when i hear this...<br /><br />he is calling the shots. <br /><br />heart you immortal.... thank you MJ<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1321881248:
    <br />so many people will write this off as an ordinary remix album and probably not even purchase. oh, how wrong they are...<br /><br />i want you back..... back....    they dont care abt us.... hear the army...<br /><br />i know it sounds really stupid. but i feel that michael is speaking to us through this music. this album, the way i can describe it, is that mj is back, but with ammo.... i feel his presence and strength when i hear this...<br /><br />he is calling the shots. <br /><br />heart you immortal.... thank you MJ<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />You are right!<br /><br />It sounds just amazing .... they managed to put Michael`s voice in the foreground --- just as if you stand next to him. Mekes him indeed "immortal" !
  • on 1321882276:
    <br />
    on 1321881248:
    <br />so many people will write this off as an ordinary remix album and probably not even purchase. oh, how wrong they are...<br /><br />i want you back..... back....    they dont care abt us.... hear the army...<br /><br />i know it sounds really stupid. but i feel that michael is speaking to us through this music. this album, the way i can describe it, is that mj is back, but with ammo.... i feel his presence and strength when i hear this...<br /><br />he is calling the shots. <br /><br />heart you immortal.... thank you MJ<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />You are right!<br /><br />It sounds just amazing .... they managed to put Michael`s voice in the foreground --- just as if you stand right next to him. Mekes him indeed "immortal" !<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thank you for sharing, applehead.<br /><br />These are NO remixes, except for young Michael. <br /><br />Nobody ever dare saying he did all this just for money. <br />This has been proven wrong all along, has been wrong before, is proven wrong again.<br /><br />God bless you Michael.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    What do you mean, Grace?<br /><br />As far as I understand (I don't have the album,  it's released today as I know), the songs are remixes. No new songs.
  • on 1321882563:
    <br /><br />Nobody ever dare saying he did all this just for money. <br />This has been proven wrong all along, has been wrong before, is proven wrong again.<br /><br />God bless you Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />agree %1000000!!!!!! <br /><br /><br />BTW applehead - thank you gorgeous for posting for us. bearhug
  • /bravo/
  • anna, there are never heard before out takes. not just remixes.<br /><br />Among the latter is an alternate take on the Jackson 5 staple "ABC" and a choir-assisted rendition of "They Don't Care About Us." <br /><br />http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1671863/michael-jackson-immortal-album.jhtml
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I like this album.<br />In a way it repeats my usual playlist, the way I "combined" original tracks on it  ;))<br />So be it Michael himself or someone working for Sony, they still got it<br />right  lol :mrgreen: <br /><br />No, really, nice album. Some important songs used. Many fans and future fans<br />are completely unaware of certain albums and songs, this is good "retrospective" in a way.<br />They will be curious to do research, to listen to more older songs..<br /><br />Yeah, it made me both smile and cry  :-\ and dance lol ;D how can you sit straight<br />when it's Boogie time?! <br /> penguin/
  • on 1321881248:
    <br />so many people will write this off as an ordinary remix album and probably not even purchase. oh, how wrong they are...<br /><br />i want you back..... back....    they dont care abt us.... hear the army...<br /><br />i know it sounds really stupid. but i feel that michael is speaking to us through this music. this album, the way i can describe it, is that mj is back, but with ammo.... i feel his presence and strength when i hear this...<br /><br />he is calling the shots. <br /><br />heart you immortal.... thank you MJ<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Total agree ........  They dont care about us .......  you can hear his ARMY of LOVE  Marching!!!!<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I'm going to buy it first time I see it on the shelves.<br /><br />
    In Ben (my husband's favorite - he doesn't hate MJ entirely geek/)  there are elephants :shock:
  • on 1321886677:
    <br />In Ben there are elephants :shock:<br />
    <br /><br />i know. isnt it great ;) they are loud and clear!
    Dangerous is delicious ;D
  • @gina, abt dangerous. yes love it. has a sexiness abt it. can imagine mj singing it in his gp's ;)<br /><br />but tell me at 1:59 do you hear a gun being prepared with bullets or releasing safety switch. then a flare being shot. then also at 2:05 and 2:12 gun shots?<br /><br />not sure if i am just imagining this. also, the thing that i am imagining is a gun being loaded at 1:59. also reminds me of black or white, when the cassette tape gets loaded into player before the song<br /><br />dont know if i am reading too much into it and am hearing things.
    on 1321887910:
    <br />@gina, abt dangerous. yes love it. has a sexiness abt it. can imagine mj singing it in his gp's ;)<br /><br />but tell me at 1:59 do you hear a gun being prepared with bullets or releasing safety switch. then a flare being shot. then also at 2:05 and 2:12 gun shots?<br /><br />not sure if i am just imagining this. also, the thing that i am imagining is a gun being loaded at 1:59. also reminds me of black or white, when the cassette tape gets loaded into player before the song<br /><br />dont know if i am reading too much into it and am hearing things.<br />
    <br /><br />You talkin' to me? suspicious// ?
    LOL I can't concentrate, especially because Dangerous it's mixed with In the closet - deadly cocktail, and I've just heard "touch me there, make the move, cast the spell"...well give me some time to get my breathing back errrr
  • :? yeah course. i told you. peace and apologies. i meant it.  ;) ;)<br /> <br />listen to dangerous again...<br /><br />1:59, gun loading<br />2:05 flare / shots<br />2:12 gun shots?<br /><br />am i imagining this? suspicious//
    yeah I hear the gun but in that context I strongly believe it has another meaning than "let's fight together to save the world" suspicious// :lol: :lol: lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ ROFL
    And "You talkin' to me?" was just a joke, you know Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver, damn I should stop trying to make jokes 'cause I think I am the only one who believes they are funny  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />
  • on 1321888776:
    <br />yeah I hear the gun but in that context I strongly believe it has another meaning than "let's fight together to save the world" suspicious// :lol: :lol: lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ ROFL<br />
    <br /><br />yeah yeah. that is what i think too re: saving world. LOL did you think i meant that is why the girl is dangerous as she has a gun. lol rofl <br /><br /> <br />EDIT: and of course by fighting together and saving the world - i mean with figurative weaponry... dont worry not completely crazy  :lol:
    on 1321889267:
    <br />
    on 1321888776:
    <br />yeah I hear the gun but in that context I strongly believe it has another meaning than "let's fight together to save the world" suspicious// :lol: :lol: lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ ROFL<br />
    <br /><br />yeah yeah. that is what i think too re: saving world. LOL did you think i meant that is why the girl is dangerous as she has a gun. lol rofl <br /><br /> <br />EDIT: and of course by fighting together and saving the world - i mean with figurative weaponry... dont worry not completely crazy  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />sorry it must be by bad English: in the context of the song "In the closet" the gun shot is anything else but a call to save the world  ;D
  • no, not ur bad english. my bad. i misread what you wrote.<br /><br /><br />anyways. whatever it means. i love the sound effects!