'Immortal' Album!

2»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The more I listen to it the more I like it. It's very refreshing. I'm gonna buy it definitely, I hope to find it as soon as I'm allowed to leave my home.
    I must confess I had not very great expectations regarding this album but now I'm amazed how incredibly good it came out, I'm already in love with it.
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    awwww man they don't care about us is savage, I feel like doing the drill now :P
    on 1321896823:
    <br />awwww man they don't care about us is savage, I feel like doing the drill now :P<br />
    <br />If you can do it, why not?
  • Thank you for posting the album applehead  :)<br /><br />I love this album, the music is magical and Michael's voice sounds so intensively and it sounds like he recorded it recently. Right now I'm listening to Speechless, Human Nature. It makes my day!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E.
  • I've got it! I bought it today! I haven't listened to it yet.... :)<br /><br />I can't... I must calm my emotions and make a suitable atmosphere... <br />But thanks for your first impressions guys. I'm glad it is good....
  • Many thanks Applehead  bearhug<br /><br />I put the mp3s onto my mp3 player and listened to bits of all of them so far.  /woohoo/ <br /><br />I will be buying this one when I get the cash!  bounce/
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks so much for posting the songs Applehead!  ::P<br /><br />It's like falling in love for the first time....all over again.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thaaaaaaannnnnnkkkksssss!!!!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :'( i just can´t stop loving you comes in spanish  :'(
  • I think the lyrical parts chosen for the Remember The Time/Bad song is very interesting. And if I am not mistaken, it is the last track on the record. It seems to make a strong ending statement. Here's the link to it: http://www.rnb-live.com/michael-jackson-remember-the-time-bad-immortal-version Not sure if it's posted in the original post but just in case you need a backup site for the album, the site has the whole thing or most of it at least.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    /bravo/ Sencillamente Bella  /bravo/ bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • not sure if it has been mentioned. will you be there. in MY PAINS...
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I was listening to some the tracks on michaeljackson.com.  That has Michael written all over it.  There are so many clues in the album. Especially in the title Michael Jackson The immortal. I really love it. I'm going to have to buy it. OMG it's so amazing.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Comes out on Friday in Australia. I will be there first thing to buy a copy before work. Can't wait to crank up the volume in my car.  /woohoo/
  • It sounds amazing!  penguin/ I can't wait to buy the album.