Elvis found alive

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1328016948:
    <br />
    on 1328016365:
    <br />Hey A K H T O N I - I stare at your text there and I have no clue what it means "I'm the 13 of 07" :?<br />
    <br />thanks for asking it's simple because i was born on 13 july. :)<br />but the sad think is that i have no luck<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfNQJzLfTB1kWElZXV-b00oe0iZDYkEViLpOGgqZd2VYnmAPhVmg&t=1<br />
    <br />lol I didn't think about that!<br />Depends on what you understand by having luck.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    OMG! i must admit now that though i was very sceptic as to whether Elvis faked his death at all back then, <br /><br />i may just have to eat my socks! Now ,i don't believe for a second that the Elvis talking in this production is the real Elvis he sounds very young and seems at times to struggle to get his way of talking to sound consistent,to stay in his role if you will, and to be honest it being 2011 Elvis may have passed away by now. But watching this, seeing it all in order of events with video of so many years ago backing it up nicely and then comparing to MJ's hoax well i do now believe thats what inspired him to do certain things in the hoax the way he did. Have'nt watched it all<br />will need more time for that but straight off the top of my head the circumstances with the terminal patient who <br />looked alot like Elvis and this person coming from Germantown( Jason Malachi is from Germantown !) the way <br />Elvis' cousin says how he did'nt believe it to be Elvis in the coffin and how the hair seemed glued on (when the investigators went for MJ's hairsample 6 weeks after june 25th in their report they talk of some kind of resin(?)<br />on the  head(glue?)the fact that Elvis' death also involved a doc who was on the scene and how he rode with the ambu to identify the patient as Elvis and how elvis then made his get away once everyone had cleared out.<br />Wow just WOW! What if... in Mj's case the body switch was done while Conny was on the toilet so he actually believes Mj to be dead?  And quickly what about that pic of Elvis in his coffin looking years younger and healthier than he should have been looking- ambu pic of MJ looking years younger etc<br />I know that probably on our forum this has all been discussed at length but i watched this and it convinced me finally and i had to reply at once!<br />Thanks for this amazing vid!!
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1328019133:
    <br />
    on 1328016948:
    <br />
    on 1328016365:
    <br />Hey A K H T O N I - I stare at your text there and I have no clue what it means "I'm the 13 of 07" :?<br />
    <br />thanks for asking it's simple because i was born on 13 july. :)<br />but the sad think is that i have no luck<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfNQJzLfTB1kWElZXV-b00oe0iZDYkEViLpOGgqZd2VYnmAPhVmg&t=1<br />
    <br />lol I didn't think about that!<br />Depends on what you understand by having luck.
    <br /><br /><br />you know GINAFELICIA since i was born my mama and my brothers allways told me that you are the only one who do not have luck in house because of the bad things that happen just to me all times.so i always say to mama why you gave me birth on 13 JULY /pull hair/ /scream/<br /><br /><br />
    on 1328020175:
    <br />
    on 1328019133:
    <br />
    on 1328016948:
    <br />
    on 1328016365:
    <br /><br /><br />you know GINAFELICIA since i was born my mama and my brothers allways told me that you are the only one who do not have luck in house because of the bad things that happen just to me all times.so i always say to mama why you gave me birth on 13 JULY /pull hair/ /scream/<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />OK I have to tell you this: there is no such thing as luck or bad luck, there is only God...or Allah if you want.
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    Has the film presented anything convincing?<br /><br />also, I can't help myself:<br /><br />
    Innumerable eons ago in the ancient land of Egypt, the sun God Ra was born on the 13th of July; more than 2000 years ago, Julius Caesar was born on the 13th of July; 87 years ago on the 13th of July, the HOLLYWOOD sign was officially dedicated on the hills above hollywood; 69 years ago the 13th of July, a group of rebels living in montenegro—which literally means Black Mountain—a country in southeastern Europe forged the first uprising against the vapid facism of Adolph Hitler and the third Reich, Mussolini, and the rest of the Axis Powers; 37 years ago on the 13th of July, Mr. Alexander Butterfield revealed the existence of the Nixon tapes and the infamous Watergate Scandal; 25 years ago on the 13th of July, the "live aid" benefit concert took place in key cities around the world; and some time in this great expanse of passing eons... I was born on the 13th of July."<br /><br />"My hope on this day (the 13th of July) is to remind this world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words—they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 13th of July to pass unmarked. " <br /><br />"But if you see what I see, if you feel what I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight in front of the Hollywood sign and together we shall give them a 13th of July that shall never, EVER be forgot!"<br /><br />@ 2:28 />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ albino/
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Didn't seem to be a big MJ fan.... 
    on 1328026046:
    <br />Didn't seem to be a big MJ fan....  <br />
    <br /><br />The CD he was working on...<br /><br />http://elvisfoundalive.com/new-cd/
    on 1328025638:
    <br />Has the film presented anything convincing?<br /><br />also, I can't help myself:<br /><br />
    Innumerable eons ago in the ancient land of Egypt, the sun God Ra was born on the 13th of July; more than 2000 years ago, Julius Caesar was born on the 13th of July; 87 years ago on the 13th of July, the HOLLYWOOD sign was officially dedicated on the hills above hollywood; 69 years ago the 13th of July, a group of rebels living in montenegro—which literally means Black Mountain—a country in southeastern Europe forged the first uprising against the vapid facism of Adolph Hitler and the third Reich, Mussolini, and the rest of the Axis Powers; 37 years ago on the 13th of July, Mr. Alexander Butterfield revealed the existence of the Nixon tapes and the infamous Watergate Scandal; 25 years ago on the 13th of July, the "live aid" benefit concert took place in key cities around the world; and some time in this great expanse of passing eons... I was born on the 13th of July."<br /><br />"My hope on this day (the 13th of July) is to remind this world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words—they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 13th of July to pass unmarked. " <br /><br />"But if you see what I see, if you feel what I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight in front of the Hollywood sign and together we shall give them a 13th of July that shall never, EVER be forgot!"<br /><br />@ 2:28 />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ albino/<br />
    <br /><br />LOL! My fault I don't read all the posts. Sorry Mr. V :). <br /><br />I should have known that eventually we had to have Mr. V around here bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ :lol:! Better than Hollywood /bravo/!!!
    on 1328023615:
    <br />
    on 1328020175:
    <br />
    on 1328019133:
    <br />
    on 1328016948:
    <br />
    on 1328016365:
    <br /><br /><br />you know GINAFELICIA since i was born my mama and my brothers allways told me that you are the only one who do not have luck in house because of the bad things that happen just to me all times.so i always say to mama why you gave me birth on 13 JULY /pull hair/ /scream/<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />OK I have to tell you this: there is no such thing as luck or bad luck, there is only God...or Allah if you want.<br />
    <br />According to my muslim beliefs i know that the good things and bad things came all from Allah. all what i am doing with saying bad luck and good luck is just fun.so finally MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL AND GUIDE US TO ALL THE GOOD ;)
    the first part of the movie about 1hour nothing new all the things that the supposed elvis is talking about are all known.<br />i just want say that the voice is not of an old man it's like a young elvis is talking geek/
    I watched the whole film, but it just got removed from Youtube. The "picture" looks fake but in it's defence the voice doesn't sound that young to me.<br /><br />Edit: He said he doesn't want to come out publically while Obama is in office.
    on 1328028131:
    <br />I watched the whole film, but it just got removed from Youtube. The "picture" looks fake but in it's defence the voice doesn't sound that young to me.<br />
    <br /> /pull hair/ it is removed from youtube and i just watch 1hour. but why it's removed?
    on 1328028387:
    <br />
    on 1328028131:
    <br />I watched the whole film, but it just got removed from Youtube. The "picture" looks fake but in it's defence the voice doesn't sound that young to me.<br />
    <br /> /pull hair/ it is removed from youtube and i just watch 1hour. but why it's removed?<br />
    <br />Maybe too many people watched it. Someone needs to order the DVD from the website so it can be analyzed more deeply.
    in linda hood sigmon web, linda said that jesse(elvis) told her that he is no more interested in what elvis was interested in like jewelery but in this movie i see his fingers full of jewelry  geek/ WTF??
    on 1328033616:
    <br />in linda hood sigmon web, linda said that jesse(elvis) told her that he is no more interested in what elvis was interested in like jewelery but in this movie i see his fingers full of jewelry  geek/ WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe one (or both) of the "Elvis" people are lying. I'm hoping more people watched the documentary, I don't have enough Elvis knowledge to scrutinize it fully.
  • Thanks so much for posting! Watching right now.
    on 1328037668:
    <br />Thanks so much for posting! Watching right now.<br />
    <br />hi empyreal is the youtube vidéo working, me i can't watch
  • @Akhtoni ADLKJGSD nevermind only two minutes of it works I guess.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    I got tosee the whole video and like i said earlier , seeing this all laid out in correct order and footage to back it all up, WOW! I repeat , if anything i totally understand why MJ mad his hoax the way he has and its absolutely Elvis inspired!
    <br /><br /><br />http://elvisfoundalive.com/new-cd/<br /><br />One of the songs from the tracklist is Michael Jackson's "Wanna be startin somthin".... maybe it's a clue to his connection.
    >:(<br /><br />Bump....
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1328006950:
    <br />I am watching now<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know what to think... <br />For a beginner in Elvis-hoax, it is a very good documentary! the best so far! <br /><br />But on the other hand , for someone like me, it didn't come up with anything new besides a possible theory about how he did it that day and what he did for the FBI as a secret agent. <br />There are things that doesn't add up or maybe they can't say more for the moment . <br /><br />The guy is clearly an Elvis-voice impersonator, I doubt Elvis himself would do such a thing unless he wanted to come out. I don't know if this movie is done with Elvis approval or this movie-company just did it on their own...It's possible both ways. About 80% of everything the "Shadow-Elvis" says is taken word by word from known interviews that Elvis gave during his life. If you search on Google the words: "Elvis quotes" you would recognize them all as the "Elvis from this film" basically reads them word by word. So the "script" was pretty easy...loll <br /><br />Anyway it was an interesting idea to correlate Elvis's story to social and historical movements of America till the present day. Overall it is a good film to watch! and the best way for beginners to start learning the truth about Elvis!<br /><br />I find rather ignorant and disrespectful the comments about Priscilla and Michael. Lisa Marie was pretty much left out , too. The Numerology was completely ignored! - kind of odd!!<br />So these things ^^ made me think that the true Elvis is not really behind this doco!<br /><br />The main information was taken from already known documentaries about Elvis' life or about Elvis being alive, such as this one for example: Cover Up - Elvis Presley Is Still Alive - http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19720466Ke4bnNAR<br /><br />But unlike other documentaries, "Elvis Found Alive" has the merit of combining almost everything in just one.
    on 1328115829:
    <br />I don't know what to think... <br />For a beginner in Elvis-hoax, it is a very good documentary! the best so far! <br /><br />But on the other hand , for someone like me, it didn't come up with anything new besides a possible theory about how he did it that day and what he did for the FBI as a secret agent. <br />There are things that doesn't add up or maybe they can't say more for the moment . <br /><br />The guy is clearly an Elvis-voice impersonator, I doubt Elvis himself would do such a thing unless he wanted to come out. I don't know if this movie is done with Elvis approval or this movie-company just did it on their own...It's possible both ways. About 80% of everything the "Shadow-Elvis" says is taken word by word from known interviews that Elvis gave during his life. If you search on Google the words: "Elvis quotes" you would recognize them all as the "Elvis from this film" basically reads them word by word. So the "script" was pretty easy...loll <br /><br />Anyway it was an interesting idea to correlate Elvis's story to social and historical movements of America till the present day. Overall it is a good film to watch! and the best way for beginners to start learning the truth about Elvis!<br /><br />I find rather ignorant and disrespectful the comments about Priscilla and Michael. Lisa Marie was pretty much left out , too. The Numerology was completely ignored! - kind of odd!!<br />So these things ^^ made me think that the true Elvis is not really behind this doco!<br /><br />The main information was taken from already known documentaries about Elvis' life or about Elvis being alive, such as this one for example: Cover Up - Elvis Presley Is Still Alive - http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19720466Ke4bnNAR<br /><br />But unlike other documentaries, "Elvis Found Alive" has the merit of combining almost everything in just one.<br />
    <br /><br />I think if the interview was fake then the CD and Political commentary are definitely in bad taste.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I think that if the interview is fake, then all the police and political discussions (presented in the 2nd hour of the film) are just deductions that anyone can make based on the real info presented in the 1st hour and which was not new, at least not to me. <br />But we discuss here in hypothetical "IF"-s...so no one can be sure of anything.<br />But based on what I know and compared to what I heard in this film, I managed to form my opinion: it was not Elvis behind this film, just some very well informed people , professionals in making movies.<br />But hey I might be wrong, but that's what I think right now.<br /><br />About the CD ... it can be a CD like any other CD made by voice impersonators. It won't be the first nor the last.
    on 1328121432:
    <br />I think that if the interview is fake, then all the police and political discussions (presented in the 2nd hour of the film) are just deductions that anyone can make based on the real info presented in the 1st hour and which was not new, at least not to me. <br />But we discuss here in hypothetical "IF"-s...so no one can be sure of anything.<br />But based on what I know and compared to what I heard in this film, I managed to form my opinion: it was not Elvis behind this film, just some very well informed people , professionals in making movies.<br />But hey I might be wrong, but that's what I think right now.<br /><br />About the CD ... it can be a CD like any other CD made by voice impersonators. It won't be the first nor the last.<br />
    <br /><br />When I say "if" I'm not saying I definitely think it's valid or fake but either way I don't know. What he said about Barack Obama (assuming the interview is fake) is definitely shameless, I don't think that's necessary for a fake interview "mockumentary" to go off topic into recent political commentary unless they can sincerely back up their source. This is probably my biggest issue with the film.<br /><br />And the CD is presented as "validation" of Elvis being alive (rather than just another impersonator). It wouldn't be such a problem if they would have posted a disclaimer or something at the end. I'm sure they'll eventually come out and say the interview was fake (if the DVD gets enough attention). The heavy use of fake edited pictures of the Elvis from the 80s and 90s talking to Reagan and Clinton as well as the "picture" on the CD and DVD cover imply that the interview was fake as well.<br /><br />In the film's defense, however, I think the wet ink and 10 day receiving of the documents doesn't sound too farfetched. Depending on how new the Freedom of information act website is. Elvis never really had a youthful voice (to me), I could see him in his seventies still sounding about the same as he did in his 30s.