new snippet of a Michael Jackson song

2»

Comments

• My ears tell me it's not MJ - but it's only my opinion
  • sorry to tell you guys but<br />ITS NOT MICHAEL<br />its jean walker the famous cab driver that sings like him heres the original vid <br /> />Its called the love is my doom<br />i like it anyways moonwalk_/
  • but ... every time ... new song ... listen repeatedly to install in my mind, and then feel even though your computer is off!<br />... you too?   ???/ :) :roll:
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1323221964:
    <br />sorry to tell you guys but<br />ITS NOT MICHAEL<br />its jean walker the famous cab driver that sings like him heres the original vid <br /> />Its called the love is my doom<br />i like it anyways moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you! I could not find that video anywhere. KNEW I heard it somewhere but couldn't place his name. That explains why you only hear parts of words, since english is obviously foreign for him.
  • I feel so stupid. I am sorry for letting people fool me like that. No wonder they only posted a few seconds with unclear sound that only resemble Michael and no wonder the English is not clear. I am sorry guys. But I still believe it is a hoax. Something like Michael Jackson taking a vacation of playing himself in front of the world, being in the tabloids all the time and such.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    That's amazing how much his voice is like Michael's. But I felt like something was not right from the beginning.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Okay.  ???/ Still a nice melody.  :lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1323211606:
    <br />
    on 1323210814:
    <br />The vocals are so similar to the vocals in "All in your name" with Barry Gibb. I mean Michael did not sing at his deep voice, but the higher one. <br /><br />I sometimes look at the twitter of MJJNews and MJJPeace. Today I was very lucky to find this.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes Happy I said the same thing.His voice is exactly like in the All in your name song  :) !![/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Agree!!! Michael the only one !!![/size] bearhug bearhug moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/
  • Although i know its not michael i really want to hear the rest<br />....i took a chance at the lyrics here they are<br />Love is my doom-Jean Walker<br /><br />live with choices<br />we can live here<br />in this life we can live if all i try<br />and how am i never free to fear?<br />baby we can live in ??????/<br />nights alone<br />no more tears<br />im jumping into the stars<br />forever is never<br />no wrong way from here<br />is anyone in town tonight<br />come save me<br />one more time<br />almost broke to soon<br />all this broken time<br />is anyone in town tonight<br />just save me<br />i ask myself<br />is this true?<br />no ones love is mine<br />is anyone in town tonight?<br />come save me<br />one more time<br />almost broke to soon<br />all this broken time moonwalk_/
    there's one thing I don't understand: this man has this amazing voice, almost like Michael Jackson, so he should make a huge career IMO, so why doesn't he ( and Jason Malachi as well) when they can sing so good? suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1323327725:
    <br />there's one thing I don't understand: this man has this amazing voice, almost like Michael Jackson, so he should make a huge career IMO, so why doesn't he ( and Jason Malachi as well) when they can sing so good? suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//<br />
    <br />Good point Gina, that thing crossed my mind long time ago..why they "pop up" now, they seem to have big talent, so why we did not hear about them before?
  • on 1323227120:
    <br />
    on 1323221964:
    <br />sorry to tell you guys but<br />ITS NOT MICHAEL<br />its jean walker the famous cab driver that sings like him heres the original vid <br /> />Its called the love is my doom<br />i like it anyways moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you! I could not find that video anywhere. KNEW I heard it somewhere but couldn't place his name. That explains why you only hear parts of words, since english is obviously foreign for him.<br />
    <br /><br />I was tearing my hair out because I knew I had already heard this somewhere. Glad you found it.<br /><br />I still like it though!
    on 1323347563:
    <br />
    on 1323327725:
    <br />there's one thing I don't understand: this man has this amazing voice, almost like Michael Jackson, so he should make a huge career IMO, so why doesn't he ( and Jason Malachi as well) when they can sing so good? suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//<br />
    <br />Good point Gina, that thing crossed my mind long time ago..why they "pop up" now, they seem to have big talent, so why we did not hear about them before? <br />
    <br /><br />Makes one think of hoax...
  • The link doesn't work anymore :(
  • That is a bummer that the video is no longer available from that link. :(<br /><br />On the positive, I was able to see the awesome clip of Barry and Michael. I love their voices together.<br /><br />Blessings
  • I can't listent to it. Msg. says 'Oops, looks like we can't find that page!"  WTF??<br />
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    try with this link.......http://4.hidemyass.com/ip-1