Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)

Comments

• on 1328368256:
    <br />
    Don&#039 wrote: »
    P.S.- The other thing I can't figure out is [size=14pt]"What is the meaning of all the bubbles ?, [/size] Items inside of bubbles, and also "Bubbles" the chimp ?  hmmmmm...........
    I really don't know what is the meaning of all this! But there were sure plenty of Bubbles (chimps) and/or Bubble (gums/balloons) in this hoax so far!<br /><br />elvismurraybaloney.jpg<br /><br />28348526161568385487310.jpg<br /><br />I have also always found it very odd that MJ was chewing gum during his marriage! <br />Watch this video: <br />
    <br />This has always intrigued me! How can you be chewing gum while you're getting married?<br />It’s not only childish, but also impolite! LMAO :)<br /><br />Do you remember that his son Prince, was also chewing gum during the memorial? He even made a balloon LMAO :) That was a subliminal message that this whole story is “just a baloney!” -meaning a FAKE!<br /><br />And if I remember well, Michael was chewing gum in some part of the Bashir interview, too!! I have to check that up, though, I’m not so sure ...<br />Michael was also chewing gum while he was watching the dancers' audition for This is it!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />mjhoaxbaloney.jpg<br /><br />11ah1rm.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing that video - if the same journalists who were so determined to show that MJ and LMP weren't legally married spent just 1/2 the time investigating his supposed d**th I bet we'd get some answers. But, no, that's not news worthy.<br /><br />I also found the video interesting because they made a point to say that MJ and LMP left the island at 12:20 pm exactly. So close in time to another famous "time". It probably means nothing but one never knows.<br /><br />Blessings
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hey Sim  --  you have a visitor.  lolol/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21825.msg388867#new
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There's so many other cute MJ & Mickey pics out there!<br /><br /><br />tumblr_ls22x4hhuH1qaks3go2_250.jpg
  • Thanks for posting the video Sarahli but the question still remains ?<br /><br />Why all the Mickey Mouse characters ??????<br />How about another clue !!<br /><br />Is about the water molecule, DNA numbers, cycles ?<br />Vincent Van Gogh's story ?<br />The mouse "Ben",  ?<br />"Benjamin in the Bible ?<br />The story of Walt Disney ?  I heard he worked for the CIA, mind control program and project blue beam<br />Benben- the capstone for the great pyramid<br />A new amusement park ?  How about Michaeland or Jacksonland ???<br /><br />or none of the above <br /><br />I have a feeling it's important.  That's why I'm trying so hard to figure it out  8-)<br /><br />Love You All<br /><br /> <br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
  • <br />
    <br /><br />Guess who's standing at the back, watching Michael doing rehearsals..? ;D
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1328799842:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Guess who's standing at the back, watching Michael doing rehearsals..? ;D<br />
    <br /><br />No way lolol/ lolol/ it seems like Michael and Mickey are the best friends  bounce/ 8-)
    Yes, Sim all your scenarios are possible, though this is the first time that I am convinced/intrigued by "someone" to be Michael. LOL ... time will tell.  ;)<br /><br />@Dontwalkway, like you said the question still remains.  :lol: I don't know what to think about all the Mickey references but they sure are there. <br /><br />I think this drawing deserves its place in this thread.  geek/<br /><br />12-6l.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Front said: "If you think I am Mickey Mouse it matters not" <br />Mickey Mouse can also be used in slang terms, meaning trivial or small time. <br />There's also the hidden Mickey phenomenon, where it's not meant to be seen immediately.  ;D
    You're welcome Sim. Here's one more.  :lol:<br /><br />15_latoya-pg-horizontal.jpg
    machoire2.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />What can I say!? This is awesome!!<br />Love you Sarahli!  bearhug
  • My thoughts about connecting Michael, Mickey Mouse, Disney and children's hospitals are getting stronger by the minute. I'm thinking about Michael's children who are donating Michael's drawings, including one of Mickey, to a children's hospital last Summer, the Mickey Mouse clues of some of Michael's family members lately and visits from Mickey Mouse to children's hospitals in the UK and in Australia might be some interesting connections.<br /><br />http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/04/19/mickey-brings-some-disney-magic-to-children-s-hospital-91466-28542430/<br />http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/in-the-mix/2011/04/22/mickey-mouse-bring-smiles-to-children-at-alder-hey-hospital-100252-28564986/<br />http://www.doubleedge.com.au/blog/view/87/Mickey-Mouse-visits-Sydney-Childrens-Hospital<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Disneyland Resort Announces $5 Million Donation to CHOC Children’s Hospital and WDI Redesigned Lobby[/size]<br /> <br />New Lobby Includes Disney-Inspired Elements Brought to Life by Imagineers<br /> <br />(February 6, 2012) With a pop of confetti and the drop of a banner from atop the CHOC Children’s construction site, Disneyland Resort today announced a $5 million donation to CHOC in support of the “Change CHOC, Change the World” comprehensive fund-raising campaign.<br /> <br />The gift includes sponsorship of the lobby in the seven-story tower, slated to open in spring 2013. The tower will house new pediatric services and will incorporate the most advanced design and safety principles of any children’s hospital in the country. Disney Imagineers are busy helping to create an inviting lobby space sprinkled with special Disney touches to complement the hospital’s serene healing environment for children and their families.<br /> <br />“Disney makes magical moments for millions of people every day, and it’s especially important for us to provide some Disney magic to support children during difficult times,” said George A. Kalogridis, Disneyland Resort president. “On behalf of our 22,000 cast members and their families, who live in this community, I am honored to show our support for CHOC as together we build a community where children have the best opportunity to be healthy and happy.”<br /> <br />“Thanks to this generous $5 million gift, our ‘Change CHOC, Change the World’ campaign has surpassed the $100 million milestone,” said Kim Cripe, president and CEO of CHOC Children’s. “We are extremely fortunate to enjoy such a strong partnership with the Disneyland Resort, who understands there’s no higher purpose to philanthropy than to change, to heal and to save the life of a child.”<br /> <br />During this morning’s celebration, Cripe and Kalogridis joined Mickey Mouse, Disney Ambassador Jolie Hales, and 14-year-old CHOC patient Tommy Conforti, CHOC’s Campaign Ambassador, to announce the gift.<br /> <br />Disneyland Resort and CHOC have been part of the fabric of Orange County since Walt Disney first formed a bond with the hospital in 1960, when he was appointed as one of the founding members of CHOC’s executive council. That support continues today with Disneyland Resort President George A. Kalogridis serving on CHOC’s board of directors. For the past 21 years, the Resort has played host to the hospital’s biggest annual fundraiser — the CHOC Walk in the Park — where 15,000 participants stroll through Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks to raise funds. In 2011, walkers raised more than $1.5 million, which included $240,000 from the Disney VoluntEARS walk team and other Resort-sponsored initiatives. Many Disney cast members have a tradition of volunteering their time and talent at CHOC and our beloved characters often can be found visiting the hospital’s young patients.<br /> <br />The Walt Disney Company also has a long history of supporting children’s hospitals. Through Disney’s wishes and hospital programs, the company helps bring happiness, hope and laughter to those who need it most. This month, Disney is expanding its annual care-package program and sharing Disney products and experiences with more than 450 hospitals in the U.S., 110 children’s hospitals and hospices in Europe and 25 children’s hospitals in Latin America.<br /> <br />-- Posted Febrary 6, 2012<br />
    <br />http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID10047770.asp<br /><br />Michael believed in the very positive effect of laughing and music effects on curing children and I thought that a cooperation between Mickey Mouse (Disney) and children's hospitals worldwide might be a wonderful and cure effective project. Possibly Michael has hands on this project bounce/ 8-) <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    @everlastinglove_MJ: thank you for adding one more possible justification for all these Mickey connections!<br />I agree with you... taking into account that we're talking about a cartoon character, we are right to suppose that the target of all these connections is going towards the children and helping children, one of Michael's life time missions!
  • Not sure if this means anything, or why, but I looked up to see a performance on the  Grammy's where they were wearing mouse ears and there was a mouse head on the stage. Again, I was only half listening so am not sure what it was all about but found it interesting in light of the current convo re: Mickey Mouse.<br /><br />Blessings :)
    Thanks for the info @voiceforthesilent! ;)<br />can you post a link or a pic ? pls!
    I was just again on your Lisa & MJ secret thread.  The connection to Mickey Mouse might be as simple as, MJ wore MM pyjamas at Neverland their first night together!<br />Pretty special pyjamas I'd say.  MM maybe stands for their special love/bond/secret, no matter the 'circumstances'.<br /><br /><br />Everlastinglove_MJ,  so true--the MM hospital connection is so close to MJ's heart. He could even go out in disguise that way and visit children as he used to do on his tours.  Although the Mickeys in those pics are too short. :lol: <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • You right MJonMind.<br /><br />It could be something simple.  Maybe we are reading too much into it.  I know I do that.  And maybe the bubbles and balloons just mean "bursting your bubble", bursting someone's bubble so they see the real picture or reality.  <br /><br /><br />Love You All 
    edit<br /><br />
  • on 1329910532:
    <br />I was just again on your Lisa & MJ secret thread.  The connection to Mickey Mouse might be as simple as, MJ wore MM pyjamas at Neverland their first night together!<br />Pretty special pyjamas I'd say.  MM maybe stands for their special love/bond/secret, no matter the 'circumstances'.<br /><br /><br />Everlastinglove_MJ,  so true--the MM hospital connection is so close to MJ's heart. He could even go out in disguise that way and visit children as he used to do on his tours.  Although the Mickeys in those pics are too short. :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    Although the Mickeys in those pics are too short. :lol:
    <br /><br />I thought that too.. "nah, too short Mickeys" :lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br /><br />She is married and have their children ...<br /><br />tecnologiabloglisamariefacebook1.jpg