Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)

1235»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I forgot to mention Jaafar was recently Mickey Joker.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />mickey.jpg<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />#MickeyMouseJoker http://pic.twitter.com/qmzpgfdp<br />8:39 PM - 6 Apr 12 via web
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1335033757:
    <br />OMG!! Wishy!! they must have changed the background over night or something!! 'cause yesterday when I looked it was NOT this background (you're right : dots dots dots... full of 8s!!) Best In Music And News: Global MJ Disney Day ...it was something else...can't remember now how it was.... more white I guess, but definitely not the one that we can see now!! or I went nuts !!  :Pulling_hair: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Look at this.... Power of ILLUSION !!  ;D<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Fascinating, using the dual screens like that...love the title.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    yes, Mickey Mouse, illusion, everything seems to be so connected, like all music and entertainment industry is directed by Michael...I hope he is enjoying that! <br /><br />Do you remember his words from TII trailer? He has one DREAM which he wants to share with fans... :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335064737:
    <br />I forgot to mention Jaafar was recently Mickey Joker.  :icon_lol:<br />mickey.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1335107972:
    <br />
    on 1335064737:
    <br />I forgot to mention Jaafar was recently Mickey Joker.  :icon_lol:<br />mickey.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />He looks so much like Jermaine in this photo!  It's those Jackson cheekbones.
    on 1335093261:
    <br /><br />@emulik: you changed your signature pic ! love it  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />here are some more car-pics for your future sigs  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />021.jpg<br /><br />020.jpg<br /><br />035.jpg<br /><br />052.jpg :icon_lol:<br /><br />044.jpg<br />
    <br />yes, I changed that, I like imagination of MJ as a driver.. :) :icon_lol:<br />thank you Sim sis for more MJ driver pictures, I will save them for the future  :icon_lol:
    on 1336010494:
    <br />[size=12pt]Do you remember Michael 's strange talk about the EAR with Kenny Ortega in "This is IT"??
    > Front's PI & Crystal ball ---> Exhibit B (HOLOGRAM)<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sim, I do not remember that talk, but speaking about ears, Michael mentioned them, too in TII. I mean that scene where he told something about he can not hear, like he had  fist in the ear.. :icon_e_smile: but I do not know if this is relevant..
    on 1336037451:
    <br />
    on 1336024147:
    <br />
    on 1336010494:
    <br />[size=12pt]Do you remember Michael 's strange talk about the EAR with Kenny Ortega in "This is IT"??
    > Front's PI & Crystal ball ---> Exhibit B (HOLOGRAM)<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sim, I do not remember that talk, but speaking about ears, Michael mentioned them, too in TII. I mean that scene where he told something about he can not hear, like he had  fist in the ear.. :icon_e_smile: but I do not know if this is relevant..<br />
    That's exactly the scene I was talking about emulik!  And Kenny Orteg replies to him.<br />Haven't you read on that link? I even posted the video with Michael talking about his EAR problem.<br />
    <br />oh, I did not have time to watch before, but now I see it. Your investigation is perfect! There must be some reason for that ears talk from Michael..you find a lot of interesting stuff, thank you! :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think the 'ear thing' in TII could mean Michael has an ear condition, which makes him hear himself exactly as others hear him. People with that condition usually don't use in-ears on stage. I don't think I have ever seen Michael wear them, so I think that might very well be the case.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    #1 Johnny Rockets is a chain of Hamburger Joints all over S. California. I ate there last week.<br /><br />#2 IEMs (In Ear Monitors) Are completely necessary, as they provide multiple tracks to the performer: Ambient noise reduction; being able to hear the audience; keeps them from GOING DEAF. But they need to be cast to fit the performer, and the levels adjust just right. Atmospheric pressure can cause issues, and they can just adjust the mixing board to pull back the sound. It can be quite painful, LIKE A FIST IN YOUR EAR.<br /><br />#3 - If Michael's the Messiah, then I'm Mary - and I don't mean the mother. <br /><br />And that's my opinion on this. I could strangle my cousin for dropping off Minnie Mouse Pjs, and insisting I sleep in them!
    More of Michael Jackson’s Walt Disney Collection on Display – Photos<br /><br />34h9nqs.jpg<br /><br />These are among the many rare first-edition and out-of-print Disney books Jackson collected and stored in his library. “He had thousands of Disney books that he had bought, that people had given him, that Disney had given him,” Brando says. “He studied and read them. He knew a lot about Disney, one of his biggest heroes.”<br /> <br />Michael didn’t limit himself to books. “He collected everything Walt Disney from A to Z. When we’d go to Disneyland, he’d buy a lot of souvenirs. Anything Disney, he had it.”  :)<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    cat bit my toe and I hit post....dang! sorry delete this one.......
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I WANT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry just had to get that out of my system)  :'(<br /><br /><br /><br />Now for something a little different....SEHF, I think you will enjoy this one:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now back to our regularly scheduled hoax programming, lol......<br /><br />I love the video about Pinocchio, Sim.....that's really amazing! <br />Emulik......the books are amazing!  I bet he has so much Disney stuff...much more than I do....one of my favorite things I have is an original booklet of tickets........used to be, you had to purchase tickets to ride the rides.  Now it's general admission.  The saying, "it's an E ticket ride" means something is exciting...it comes from the Disney booklet of E-tickets....E-tickets were for the bigger, faster rides like the Matterhorn. <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiHXyeiIL-YkDKbhnvzTRJTmxTdysLh-MUCaXWr1WiXHiTYdi2<br /><br />You could say, this hoax is an E-Ticket for sure!!!!  Twists, turns, fast moving...exciting etc.....<br />Enough Disney trivia....I want to go!!!!!  :) <br /><br />Blessings! <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1337783898:
    <br />I WANT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry just had to get that out of my system)  :'(<br /><br /><br /><br />Now for something a little different....SEHF, I think you will enjoy this one:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now back to our regularly scheduled hoax programming, lol......<br /><br />I love the video about Pinocchio, Sim.....that's really amazing! <br />Emulik......the books are amazing!  I bet he has so much Disney stuff...much more than I do....one of my favorite things I have is an original booklet of tickets........used to be, you had to purchase tickets to ride the rides.  Now it's general admission.  The saying, "it's an E ticket ride" means something is exciting...it comes from the Disney booklet of E-tickets....E-tickets were for the bigger, faster rides like the Matterhorn. <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiHXyeiIL-YkDKbhnvzTRJTmxTdysLh-MUCaXWr1WiXHiTYdi2<br /><br />You could say, this hoax is an E-Ticket for sure!!!!  Twists, turns, fast moving...exciting etc.....<br />Enough Disney trivia....I want to go!!!!!  :) <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br />Dear Wishingstar, maybe one beautiful day we all will meet and have huge fun at Disneyland! But I wonder which Disneyland we will meet at...U.S. or Europe  :icon_idea: <br />Imagination of some perfect ride at Disneyland with you and other people from here and of course with Michael make me very happy  :icon_bounce:<br />That is cool that you collect tickets from that magical place :) Have a very nice day!! :)