OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br />Prayers for families who lost loves ones.
  • on 1355641869:
    <br /><br />Prayers for families who lost loves ones.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Love and Light and Peace to all who are suffering and grieving skyways,<br />and to you, in this very sad time..<br /> <br />L.O.V.E. x
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Just let your love flow.<br />Like a mountain stream and let your love grow,<br />with the smallest of dreams.<br />Let your love fly, like a bird on a wing.<br />And let your love bind you<br />to all living things<br />and let your love shine.<br />So let that feelings grab you deep inside<br />and send you reeling<br />where you love can`t hide.<br />And there`s a reason for the candle lights<br />when those love rites shine<br />all around us.<br />You can`t hold back<br />Let your love flow.<br /><br />I pray for all people in this world.<br />That the peace and the love <br />returns back into the hearts of the people.<br /><br />big hug and much love to all
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Dear Michael , <br /><br />I don't know what to tell you , I really don't . I just open this thread whenever I feel down in hopes that people's messages to you would cheer me up . I don't know what to do to relieve my confusion . I know that I must find out the right path in life and all , but how when everyone around me is asking me to keep shut and to never doubt or question things ? . Anyways , I'm not here to be a such pain in the a** or something !  I just wanted to tell you that no matter how far you seem to be , I really feel close , very close to you . Maybe we are miles apart , but you are in my heart  , mind and soul . You 're running through my veins . Man ! If only you knew how much I love you . ( I think you do know now )  :bearhug:<br /><br />love
  • on 1355653785:
    <br /><br />Just let your love flow.<br />Like a mountain stream and let your love grow,<br />with the smallest of dreams.<br />Let your love fly, like a bird on a wing.<br />And let your love bind you<br />to all living things<br />and let your love shine.<br />So let that feelings grab you deep inside<br />and send you reeling<br />where you love can`t hide.<br />And there`s a reason for the candle lights<br />when those love rites shine<br />all around us.<br />You can`t hold back<br />Let your love flow.<br /><br />I pray for all people in this world.<br />That the peace and the love <br />returns back into the hearts of the people.<br /><br />big hug and much love to all<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for these gentle words,shorty.<br />Yes, what a lovely vision..<br />to see  Peace and Love in all hearts..<br />and Hope for the Future.. L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1355659524:
    <br />Dear Michael , <br /><br />I don't know what to tell you , I really don't . I just open this thread whenever I feel down in hopes that people's messages to you would cheer me up . I don't know what to do to relieve my confusion . I know that I must find out the right path in life and all , but how when everyone around me is asking me to keep shut and to never doubt or question things ? . Anyways , I'm not here to be a such pain in the a** or something !  I just wanted to tell you that no matter how far you seem to be , I really feel close , very close to you . Maybe we are miles apart , but you are in my heart  , mind and soul . You 're running through my veins . Man ! If only you knew how much I love you . ( I think you do know now )  :bearhug:<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria<br /><br />Life can be so busy, distracting, noisy, confusing etc at times, for sure..<br />we need quiet times to just sit and  think about our wishes, dreams and hopes ..<br />the answers will come in the silence.<br /><br />Kind thoughts and love  to you, and to all who are suffering at this time... <br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
    <br />I love you,<br />in my mind where my thoughts reside,<br />in my heart where my emotions live.<br />and in my soul where my dreams are born.<br />I love you.<br /><br />Dee Henderson<br /><br />love and peace<br />
  • on 1355677264:
    <br /><br />I love you,<br />in my mind where my thoughts reside,<br />in my heart where my emotions live.<br />and in my soul where my dreams are born.<br />I love you.<br /><br />Dee Henderson<br /><br />love and peace<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful! Thank you shorty.. L.O.V.E. x
  • "No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted"<br /><br />Quote: Aesop  (Storyteller)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • <br />For all you amazing people here who have been contributing such wonderful writings, and comments, full of love and caring.. All For Michael..<br />and to all who may be suffering , feeling lost,tired, confused or grieving at this time..I have a little note below...<br /><br />"KEEP TRYING.."<br /><br />keep your true heart strong and kind..<br />keep the faith..whatever your spiritual beliefs are..or are not<br />keep calm and relax.. breathe in, breathe out..seek nature..<br />keep being positive and loving wherever and whenever you can..<br />keep posting kind messages / positive quotes/poems to Michael..<br />keep sharing uplifting and inspiring words to each other here, and in your world..<br />keep striving to "make that change" .. take care, help others.. <br />KEEP TRYING.. it is all for L.O.V.E x" <br /><br /><br />with L.O.V.E... lettingitsimmer<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />Love, it never dies,<br />It never goes away,<br />It never fades,<br />so long<br />as you hang on it.<br />Love can make you <br />Immortal.<br /><br />Gayle Forman<br /><br />@ simm<br /><br />Thank you for your honest<br />and constructive words.<br />I have need that.<br />This built me up a little at this<br />difficult time.<br /><br />It`s almost Christmas,and<br />I miss not only Michael,<br />but especially my father.<br />omg me run the tears<br />as i write this.<br />Sorry for off topic....<br /><br />My thank`s goes to you simm<br />Your heart is full of love<br />and so is mine.<br /><br />a big hug to you<br />love<br />shorty XO
  • on 1355739519:
    <br /><br />Love, it never dies,<br />It never goes away,<br />It never fades,<br />so long<br />as you hang on it.<br />Love can make you <br />Immortal.<br /><br />Gayle Forman<br /><br />@ simm<br /><br />Thank you for your honest<br />and constructive words.<br />I have need that.<br />This built me up a little at this<br />difficult time.<br /><br />It`s almost Christmas,and<br />I miss not only Michael,<br />but especially my father.<br />omg me run the tears<br />as i write this.<br />Sorry for off topic....<br /><br />My thank`s goes to you simm<br />Your heart is full of love<br />and so is mine.<br /><br />a big hug to you<br />love<br />shorty XO<br />
    <br /><br />A lovely post from you shorty.. <br />Dads are special..<br />It is so hard , when we lose someone..<br /><br />And we are all missing  Michael too..<br /><br />Christmas is such a family oriented time.. <br />a time for Peace and Joy..and L.O.V.E...<br /><br />So, Peace ,Joy, and L.O.V.E.  to you this Christmas, shorty..  <br />and a big hug back to you X0<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />A big thank you<br /><br />Hug to you back<br />love
  • on 1355742533:
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />A big thank you<br /><br />Hug to you back<br />love<br />
    <br /><br />You are very welcome!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
    <br />If you enter this world<br />knowing you are loved<br />and you leave this world<br />knowing the same,<br />than everything that happens<br />in between <br />can be dealt with.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />Love wins, love always<br />wins<br /><br />big love
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1355744308:
    <br /><br />If you enter this world<br />knowing you are loved<br />and you leave this world<br />knowing the same,<br />than everything that happens<br />in between <br />can be dealt with.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />Love wins, love always<br />wins<br /><br />big love<br />
    <br /><br />So amazingly true shorty.......it's funny you posted this.  I had thought of these words over the weekend....in relation to <br />this world here.....hoaxland.<br />Thanks for posting this....love it!<br /><br />Blessings Always <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1355744308:
    <br /><br />If you enter this world<br />knowing you are loved<br />and you leave this world<br />knowing the same,<br />than everything that happens<br />in between <br />can be dealt with.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />Love wins, love always<br />wins<br /><br />big love<br />
    <br /><br />So true!<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1355773281:
    <br />
    on 1355744308:
    <br /><br />So amazingly true shorty.......it's funny you posted this.  I had thought of these words over the weekend....in relation to <br />this world here.....hoaxland.<br />Thanks for posting this....love it!<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br />L.O.V.E. and Peace  to you wishingstar..x
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others." - Marianne Williamson<br /><br />548682_450196165042937_1519018152_n.jpg<br /><br />Just thought it was a nice picture to stare at^^ relaxing and peaceful.  :icon_razz:
  • on 1355783567:
    <br />"As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others." - Marianne Williamson<br /><br />548682_450196165042937_1519018152_n.jpg<br /><br />Just thought it was a nice picture to stare at^^ relaxing and peaceful.  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sarahli<br /><br />This photo is so  peaceful.. the sky is radiant!<br />We are being drawn to the  light..lovely..  :icon_idea:<br />Thank you for this pic. Is a lovely one to relax and rest to.<br />L.O.V.E. x                <br /><br /><br />
    <br />There is emotion in the hug,<br />and there is respect and a form of love.<br />Emotion that comes from honesty,<br />respect that comes from challenge,<br />and the form of love that exists<br />between people whose minds have touched,<br />whose hearts have touched,<br />whose souls have touched.<br />Our minds touched.<br />Our hearts touched.<br />Our soul touched.<br /><br />James Frey<br /><br />love and peace
  • on 1355829122:
    <br /><br />There is emotion in the hug,<br />and there is respect and a form of love.<br />Emotion that comes from honesty,<br />respect that comes from challenge,<br />and the form of love that exists<br />between people whose minds have touched,<br />whose hearts have touched,<br />whose souls have touched.<br />Our minds touched.<br />Our hearts touched.<br />Our soul touched.<br /><br />James Frey<br /><br />love and peace<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E . to you , shorty! x<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • <br />"The more we care about others, <br />the greater our own happiness and inner peace"<br /><br />Quote: Allan Lokos<br />(Spiritual teacher and writer.)<br />
    @ simm<br />very true words..<br /><br />There is only one happiness in life,<br />to love and be loved.<br /><br />with love, always<br /><br /> :compute:
  • on 1355844350:
    <br />@ simm<br />very true words..<br /><br />There is only one happiness in life,<br />to love and be loved.<br /><br />with love, always<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br />@ shorty.. yes! Love is all we need.. . x <br /><br />"I find that the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance"<br /><br />Author: Pablo Casals( 1876-1973)<br />            Cellist , conductor