OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• MJ what up man?  Just wanted to drop you a line brotha!!!<br />Hope you are enjoying your time away and getting a chance to be<br />somewhat normal. LOVE you brother and if you can or get a chance<br />I could use a little help getting the RIGHT person to hear/see my work <br />as a musician. You are the greatest of all time. Thanks very much and I look forward <br />to hearing and seeing you again.
  • on 1355863799:
    <br />MJ what up man?  Just wanted to drop you a line brotha!!!<br />Hope you are enjoying your time away and getting a chance to be<br />somewhat normal. LOVE you brother and if you can or get a chance<br />I could use a little help getting the RIGHT person to hear/see my work <br />as a musician. You are the greatest of all time. Thanks very much and I look forward <br />to hearing and seeing you again.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Young Mack, welcome!<br /><br />L.O.V.E. and Peace to you    x<br /><br />                    :compute:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Dear Michael , <br /><br />I had a pretty shitty day till I came here and allowed Front to make my day . I just can't wait for that great day to happen , I really really want YOU to be happy with your kids , I wanna see you dancing out of happiness again with that bright smile on your life . I sometimes sit and  wonder how you are wherever you might be , I just love the thought of you being gathered with your family . I just thank you for allowing me to join this amazing ride , though I came a BIT late . We miss you Michael , but I know that you miss us too . <br /><br />love <br /><br />@lettingitsimmer I totally LOVE your quotes ! you give me so much hope !!  :bearhug:
  • on 1355868871:
    <br />Dear Michael , <br /><br />I had a pretty shitty day till I came here and allowed Front to make my day . I just can't wait for that great day to happen , I really really want YOU to be happy with your kids , I wanna see you dancing out of happiness again with that bright smile on your life . I sometimes sit and  wonder how you are wherever you might be , I just love the thought of you being gathered with your family . I just thank you for allowing me to join this amazing ride , though I came a BIT late . We miss you Michael , but I know that you miss us too . <br /><br />love <br /><br />@lettingitsimmer I totally LOVE your quotes ! you give me so much hope !!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Jowayria!<br /><br /> Your lovely thoughts and message are heartfelt!<br /><br /> I am sure we have all thought about the happenings over the last 3+ years.. this rollercoaster..<br />....and wondered about it all.. and have imagined such good things for Michael and his family!..always!<br /><br />Is  All for Michael in a Positive way, and to be generally Uplifting to all too!<br />L.O.V.E. x            Remember to smile!        :icon_e_smile:                                                            :bearhug:  <br /><br />    <br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hey Bro...Just wanted to say "lesson learned"...thank you for last night, I really needed that! I'll bounce back, but it still really hurts...know what I'm sayin?? Of course you do, it's been the story of your life, and I don't know how you stayed so strong, but don't worry...I KNOW what I know, and I will never give up!! <br />I LOVE you Mikey...give your Family my LOVE please! <br />Boy do I need that Hug...here is one for you :bearhug: I will be There too Michael...always and Forever!
  • on 1355889429:
    <br />Hey Bro...Just wanted to say "lesson learned"...thank you for last night, I really needed that! I'll bounce back, but it still really hurts...know what I'm sayin?? Of course you do, it's been the story of your life, and I don't know how you stayed so strong, but don't worry...I KNOW what I know, and I will never give up!! <br />I LOVE you Mikey...give your Family my LOVE please! <br />Boy do I need that Hug...here is one for you :bearhug: I will be There too Michael...always and Forever!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777!<br />I hope that whatever was worrying you<br />doesn't any more!  L.O.V.E. x and  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • " We think too much and feel too little;<br />.. more than cleverness, more than machinery,<br />we need humanity, kindness and gentleness"<br /><br />      Quote: Charlie Chaplin ( 1899-1977)<br />                  Actor, filmaker, writer<br /><br />                        L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />When one door of happiness closes,<br />another opens,<br />but often we look so long at the closed door,<br />that we do not see the one<br />which has been opened for us.<br /><br />Helen Keller<br /><br />love to all
    <br />When we honestly ask, ourselves<br />which person in our lives mean the most to us,<br />we often find that it is those who,<br />instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures,<br />have chosen rather to share our pain,<br />and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.<br />The friend who can be silent with us in a moment<br />of dispair or confusion, who can stay with us in a hour<br />of grief and bereavement,<br />who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing<br />and face with us the reality of our powerlessness,<br />that is a friend who cares.<br /><br />Henri JM Nouven<br /><br />mjj4ever777...<br />I`m happy, you are back.<br />love you, girl<br />and hug to all
  • on 1355910425:
    <br /><br />When one door of happiness closes,<br />another opens,<br />but often we look so long at the closed door,<br />that we do not see the one<br />which has been opened for us.<br /><br />Helen Keller<br /><br />love to all<br />
    <br /><br />A wonderful quote, shorty..<br /> L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1355919791:
    <br /><br />When we honestly ask, ourselves<br />which person in our lives mean the most to us,<br />we often find that it is those who,<br />instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures,<br />have chosen rather to share our pain,<br />and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.<br />The friend who can be silent with us in a moment<br />of dispair or confusion, who can stay with us in a hour<br />of grief and bereavement,<br />who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing<br />and face with us the reality of our powerlessness,<br />that is a friend who cares.<br /><br />Henri JM Nouven<br /><br />mjj4ever777...<br />I`m happy, you are back.<br />love you, girl<br />and hug to all<br />
    <br /><br />@ shorty.. friends are special!<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Okay Okay I'm getting addicted to this thread ! I just have this fantasy of Michael checking the messages we write him on a daily basis . God ! how sweet would that be ! <br />So Michael , if you're reading this , please know that you are very much loved and respected . You matter to all of us with or without a Bam , and by trying to figure out the Hows and Whens of it we don't mean to pressure you . <br />I know you understand how excited we are ! <br /><br />God bless you all  :bearhug:<br />love
    @lettingitsimmer...Thank you! I will bounce back stronger then ever now...I will never give up on LOVE! <br /> :bearhug: LOVE you lots!!<br /><br />@ Shorty...I LOVE you too!!!!!! Bless you!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Be at One with yourself<br />Be at one with the world<br />Be at One with Nature<br />And see your life unfurl<br />Close your eyes and imagine<br />The beginnings of a New Earth,<br />And Open your eyes to your beauty<br />Breathe in and give Birth.<br />Be At One with Yourself~A Poem by Sue Dreamwalker <br /><br />486812_353734034712087_1369032094_n.jpg<br /><br />561702_354594944625996_828734531_n.jpg<br /><br />"If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace." - Thich Nhat Hanh <br /><br />263848_354954611256696_1721101945_n.jpg
    <br />@mjj4ever777...Thank you for that beautifull picture.<br />Hold the world in your Hand.<br />My love goes back to you, over the great ocean.<br /><br />There is a candle in your heart,<br />ready to be kindlet.<br />There is a void in your soul,<br />ready to be filled. <br />You feel it, <br />don`t you ?<br /><br />Rumi<br /><br />Wish all a good night<br />peace and love<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1355724157:
    <br /> <br />For all you amazing people here who have been contributing such wonderful writings, and comments, full of love and caring.. All For Michael..<br />and to all who may be suffering , feeling lost,tired, confused or grieving at this time..I have a little note below...<br /><br />"KEEP TRYING.."<br /><br />keep your true heart strong and kind..<br />keep the faith..whatever your spiritual beliefs are..or are not<br />keep calm and relax.. breathe in, breathe out..seek nature..<br />keep being positive and loving wherever and whenever you can..<br />keep posting kind messages / positive quotes/poems to Michael..<br />keep sharing uplifting and inspiring words to each other here, and in your world..<br />keep striving to "make that change" .. take care, help others.. <br />KEEP TRYING.. it is all for L.O.V.E x" <br /><br /><br />with L.O.V.E... lettingitsimmer<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your encouraging and uplifting words Lettingitsimmer. We'll keep trying!<br /><br />LOVE <br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1355954848:
    <br />Okay Okay I'm getting addicted to this thread ! I just have this fantasy of Michael checking the messages we write him on a daily basis . God ! how sweet would that be ! <br />So Michael , if you're reading this , please know that you are very much loved and respected . You matter to all of us with or without a Bam , and by trying to figure out the Hows and Whens of it we don't mean to pressure you . <br />I know you understand how excited we are ! <br /><br />God bless you all  :bearhug:<br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely message Jowayria! <br />That is Unconditional L.O.V.E. you are sharing..<br />thank you so much.. we need more of that in this world, huh?                          :bearhug:                                   
  • Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now<br /><br />Rows and flows of angel hair<br />And ice cream castles in the air<br />And feather canyons ev'rywhere<br />I've looked at clouds that way<br />But now they only block the sun<br />They rain and snow on everyone<br />So many things I would have done<br />But clouds got in my way<br />I've looked at clouds from both sides now<br />From up and down, and still somehow<br />It's cloud illusions I recall<br />I really don't know clouds at all<br /><br />Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels<br />The dizzy dancing way you feel<br />As ev'ry fairy tale comes real<br />I've looked at love that way<br /><br />But now it's just another show<br />You leave 'em laughing when you go<br />And if you care, don't let them know<br />Don't give yourself away<br /><br />I've looked at love from both sides now<br />From give and take, and still somehow<br />It's love's illusions I recall<br />I really don't know love at all<br /><br />Tears and fears and feeling proud<br />To say "I love you" right out loud<br />Dreams and schemes and circus crowds<br />I've looked at life that way<br /><br />But now old friends are acting strange<br />They shake their heads, they say I've changed<br />Well something's lost, but something's gained<br />In living ev'ry day<br /><br />I've looked at life from both sides now<br />From win and lose and still somehow<br />It's life's illusions I recall<br />I really don't know life at all<br />I've looked at life from both sides now<br />From up and down, and still somehow<br />It's life's illusions I recall<br />I really don't know life at all.<br /><br />
  • on 1355956193:
    <br />
    on 1355724157:
    <br /> <br />For all you amazing people here who have been contributing such wonderful writings, and comments, full of love and caring.. All For Michael..<br />and to all who may be suffering , feeling lost,tired, confused or grieving at this time..I have a little note below...<br /><br />"KEEP TRYING.."<br /><br />keep your true heart strong and kind..<br />keep the faith..whatever your spiritual beliefs are..or are not<br />keep calm and relax.. breathe in, breathe out..seek nature..<br />keep being positive and loving wherever and whenever you can..<br />keep posting kind messages / positive quotes/poems to Michael..<br />keep sharing uplifting and inspiring words to each other here, and in your world..<br />keep striving to "make that change" .. take care, help others.. <br />KEEP TRYING.. it is all for L.O.V.E x" <br /><br /><br />with L.O.V.E... lettingitsimmer<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your encouraging and uplifting words Lettingitsimmer. We'll keep trying!<br /><br />LOVE <br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely! L.O.V.E. x to you  everlastinglove_MJ                                    :bearhug:
    I would like to dedicate this song to all of you...my Family, and of course to Michael. I LOVE playing this song on my flute, so hauntingly Beautiful...this song has always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember, and lately when I listen to this, I ALWAYS think of Michael! I LOVE all of you sooooooooooo much, Please know that as TRUTH, for we are ONE!!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />P.S...I would also like to say a BIG "Thank you" to the whole Jackson Family...I LOVE every single one of you! God Bless you for everything!! <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />One more thing...Michael, I read you LOUD and CLEAR!! Thanks Bro...always in my heart...LOVE you so!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • "Free, free like the wind blow<br />To fly away just like a sparrow<br />To feel letting my hair blow<br />To take my time wherever I go<br />I want to be free"<br /><br />Free By; Michael Jackson <br /><br />I hope you find you're freedom. I hope you find everything you're looking for.Do whatever makes you happy. <br />I'm so thankful for your music. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.<br /><br />-Kat <br />
  • on 1355956771:
    <br />Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now<br /><br />Rows and flows of angel hair<br />And ice cream castles in the air<br />And feather canyons ev'rywhere<br />I've looked at clouds that way<br />But now they only block the sun<br />They rain and snow on everyone<br />So many things I would have done<br />But clouds got in my way<br />I've looked at clouds from both sides now<br />From up and down, and still somehow<br />It's cloud illusions I recall<br />I really don't know clouds at all<br /><br />Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels<br />The dizzy dancing way you feel<br />As ev'ry fairy tale comes real<br />I've looked at love that way<br /><br />But now it's just another show<br />You leave 'em laughing when you go<br />And if you care, don't let them know<br />Don't give yourself away<br /><br />I've looked at love from both sides now<br />From give and take, and still somehow<br />It's love's illusions I recall<br />I really don't know love at all<br /><br />Tears and fears and feeling proud<br />To say "I love you" right out loud<br />Dreams and schemes and circus crowds<br />I've looked at life that way<br /><br />But now old friends are acting strange<br />They shake their heads, they say I've changed<br />Well something's lost, but something's gained<br />In living ev'ry day<br /><br />I've looked at life from both sides now<br />From win and lose and still somehow<br />It's life's illusions I recall<br />I really don't know life at all<br />I've looked at life from both sides now<br />From up and down, and still somehow<br />It's life's illusions I recall<br />I really don't know life at all.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />Ahhh... the beautiful Joni Mitchell, taking me back, everlastinglove_MJ!! <br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
  • on 1355956055:
    <br /><br />@mjj4ever777...Thank you for that beautifull picture.<br />Hold the world in your Hand.<br />My love goes back to you, over the great ocean.<br /><br />There is a candle in your heart,<br />ready to be kindlet.<br />There is a void in your soul,<br />ready to be filled. <br />You feel it, <br />don`t you ?<br /><br />Rumi<br /><br />Wish all a good night<br />peace and love<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • Dear Michael,, <br /><br />I wanna be your phone buddy : )  :icon_mrgreen:
  • on 1355958982:
    <br />I would like to dedicate this song to all of you...my Family, and of course to Michael. I LOVE playing this song on my flute, so hauntingly Beautiful...this song has always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember, and lately when I listen to this, I ALWAYS think of Michael! I LOVE all of you sooooooooooo much, Please know that as TRUTH, for we are ONE!!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />P.S...I would also like to say a BIG "Thank you" to the whole Jackson Family...I LOVE every single one of you! God Bless you for everything!! <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />One more thing...Michael, I read you LOUD and CLEAR!! Thanks Bro...always in my heart...LOVE you so!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />mjj4ever777..  <br /><br />Lovely Don McLean.. another ahhh.. <br /><br />I have been listening to this beautiful song for ,ummm.. well ..??..many years! LOL :icon_e_smile:<br />Strangely enough, I nearly bought a flute today!A friend of mine has one..yes this song would be Divine ,played on your flute!<br />I have seen the wonderful original painting "Starry Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh at an Art Gallery exhibition.. some years ago..<br />His paintings are eternal.. such a sad life.. <br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1355960616:
    <br />"Free, free like the wind blow<br />To fly away just like a sparrow<br />To feel letting my hair blow<br />To take my time wherever I go<br />I want to be free"<br /><br />Free By; Michael Jackson <br /><br />I hope you find you're freedom. I hope you find everything you're looking for.Do whatever makes you happy. <br />I'm so thankful for your music. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.<br /><br />-Kat<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you TuT curse.. I say"ditto" to your words to Michael.. <br />You have a kind heart! <br />L.O.V.E. x