TIAI March 6

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    lmao off at "god bless" after all that verbal vomit. very christian, a veritable christ-like image right there.<br /><br />typical. spew venom n intolerant hate speak n close with "god bless" like that makes it all ok.<br /><br />sticks n stones may break our bones but words from morons will never hurt us.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1334903084:
    <br />I felt obligated to try to wake you up.  <br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: God bless you too for making me laugh this hard!
  • Hi MJ-/(MJ fam)- :smiley_abuv:<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />I'm still watching.  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />I know I am not The Sign-aka-TS_comments-aka-TS-aka-back-aka-Front-aka-MJ... :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />but I found a sign 3 for y'all!<br /><br />Love you guys!<br /><br />I Always got your backs-<br /><br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It takes all kinds  :LolLolLolLol:  I wonder why you are here if you feel we are so lost.  Leave us alone.  We’re enjoying ourselves.  Thanks for your concern.  But I don’t need it, and I’m almost sure, neither does any one else.  Bye now.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    April 21. Come on TS, we're running out of time.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1334903084:
    <br />Hmmm...ya I do care you don't see it.  Level of ADDICTION says it all!  0.4 says I got away from this BS a long time ago.  Been here, done this, woke the hell up.  I check in to see if anything new as do hope BAM happens.<br /><br />Im really not hating on you and your choices and perhaps wrong to think someone may benefit from a harsh point of view.  Denial, delusions, are clincial signs you wont or can't see.  <br /><br />If a child was in the street about to be plowed by an 18 wheeler, I am sure all of you would stand and watch it happen.  I see a hard -core following of same people believing that someone holds the answers which you seek.(TS)<br /><br />EoW?!?  Go back before MJ died and ask yourself/read this crap that you wouldnt of thought "these" people are crazy.  It's been a slow process fueled by emotion and hope.  Rats in a cage looking for cheese.<br /><br />2 years ago all of you were so into EoW?  Its not a puzzle anymore but a disorder.  Tell me and yourself(denial) your interested in this, fine.  <br /><br />So then, tell me what the hell are trying to accomplish now?  We figured out the facts, the lies, the BS of hoax.  So what MJ has divine knowledge of EoW?  That is so F'ing crazy!  Read it again.  Crazy!<br /><br />EoW and Revelations, go to church to learn what you say ur "into".  Learn it from a credible source and not one that everyday you guys say, " oh TS we miss/come back/need more".(scroll up)  <br /><br />You really don't see it.  Cool.  Enjoy ur fictious ride.  I'll see ya in 2013.  ya your right I am only here to bash you.  I'd say objectively look at this, but it's past that.  So sad, you only want to defend this and not use your "skills" TS taught to find/see the Troot.<br /><br />TS is full of shit!  It's beyond a hoax murder and is deeper than you can see.  Peace out.  I felt obligated to try to wake you up.  I saw this BS long ago and got away.  I was as possessed as u and now I come back and laugh my ass off at what this has become.  And moreso sad you can't/won't see it.  I hope the mother fucker never posts another thing, for your sake.  Let the bash me begin.....lol at BS...go do some charity work like MJ WOULD of wanted and make the change...................god bless you and I mean it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Once again, ..... :WTF:you care so much what people here think?<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Friggin' hell......not another troll "concerned about us".<br /><br />It's great having somebody who thinks they know better than you give you a good lecture every now and then isn't it?  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
    on 1334976410:
    <br />
    on 1334903084:
    <br />Hmmm...ya I do care you don't see it.  Level of ADDICTION says it all!  0.4 says I got away from this BS a long time ago.  Been here, done this, woke the hell up.  I check in to see if anything new as do hope BAM happens.<br /><br />Im really not hating on you and your choices and perhaps wrong to think someone may benefit from a harsh point of view.  Denial, delusions, are clincial signs you wont or can't see.  <br /><br />If a child was in the street about to be plowed by an 18 wheeler, I am sure all of you would stand and watch it happen.  I see a hard -core following of same people believing that someone holds the answers which you seek.(TS)<br /><br />EoW?!?  Go back before MJ died and ask yourself/read this crap that you wouldnt of thought "these" people are crazy.  It's been a slow process fueled by emotion and hope.  Rats in a cage looking for cheese.<br /><br />2 years ago all of you were so into EoW?  Its not a puzzle anymore but a disorder.  Tell me and yourself(denial) your interested in this, fine.  <br /><br />So then, tell me what the hell are trying to accomplish now?  We figured out the facts, the lies, the BS of hoax.  So what MJ has divine knowledge of EoW?  That is so F'ing crazy!  Read it again.  Crazy!<br /><br />EoW and Revelations, go to church to learn what you say ur "into".  Learn it from a credible source and not one that everyday you guys say, " oh TS we miss/come back/need more".(scroll up)  <br /><br />You really don't see it.  Cool.  Enjoy ur fictious ride.  I'll see ya in 2013.  ya your right I am only here to bash you.  I'd say objectively look at this, but it's past that.  So sad, you only want to defend this and not use your "skills" TS taught to find/see the Troot.<br /><br />TS is full of shit!  It's beyond a hoax murder and is deeper than you can see.  Peace out.  I felt obligated to try to wake you up.  I saw this BS long ago and got away.  I was as possessed as u and now I come back and laugh my ass off at what this has become.  And moreso sad you can't/won't see it.  I hope the mother fucker never posts another thing, for your sake.  Let the bash me begin.....lol at BS...go do some charity work like MJ WOULD of wanted and make the change...................god bless you and I mean it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Once again, ..... :WTF:you care so much what people here think?<br />
    <br />I know: it's TS testing us once again :icon_lol:!<br /><br />No really...I think it is someone who is desperate because TS still has people interested in him, in spite of all the efforts of his "enemies".
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Actually, more than once, I'm the one who's jumped in traffic to save a child, while the parent just stared. Is a sad commentary to say no one here would risk their life.<br /><br />Things may, may not happen as people wish - what does it really matter?<br /><br />The riddle is solved - but there are still threads to be tied up.
  • AS most hated, I didn't read a reply but must share this story...........hate me all you want, I felt compelled.<br /><br />after MJ died, one day my wife a teacher in a poor are area commented that her kids had no backpacks.  I was home alone and Man in the mirror came on....I decided to change that.  I , a lowly employee of a 5 billion dollar company wrote the president and told him.  Within 10 minutes he responded and it happened....600 backpacks on the way.  What a feeling!<br /><br />I then proceeded to break both my legs, and when i returned to work around after christmas, again my wife told me of story of a family that didn't get christmas because the grandma raising 3 kids of crackhead jaile mom had a heart attack and couldn't afford.  Again, MJ played a role and in 3 days raised 1300 dollars and bought more presents than those kids could ever dream.<br /><br />Tonight, I wrote my brother a note in which I try to ease his pain of losing his premature child....my message was one of strength and what you will achieve thru what you don't see now....my mother sent a pic of the baby hold his finger with his tiny hand.  wow.....I sent my note and the SECOND i sent it "hold my hand" came on...still crying..........<br /><br />I made a difference, each of can.  I came out wrong, but yes hate seeing what's happening here.  Do something people, you can.  My proudest accomplishments in life are those...MJ....quit wasting your time waiting on a sign or TS or MJ....do what he wanted....make a change cuz you can....As Revelation states....NOONE will know, a thief in the night.  So MJ, TS nor you know EoW....or when...use this passion you have for a purpose.....it's not this..............I got it long ago.  Will you?  I apologize, it pains me to see you waste your time and emotion on something that may never happen.  If he hoaxed, THIS wasn't wanted he intended...Hate me or whatever...I got MJ's message , again...L>O>V>E 
  • And not tooting my horn again, today my neighbor who shouldn't lived thru the surgery he had, I have constructed a plan with his wife to show her LOVE to him when he arrives home....WHY?  MJ lives in me....tears will fall again.<br /><br />Perhaps you have missed the message.  Where is the " what MJ inspired me to do" thread?  THat would make him proud, wherever he is.  The day I meet him, I know he will smile at that I have done.<br /><br />Again no horn.  I have invented a product that soon will make me more money than I can phathom.  I don't care what I can buy soon, but the cancer I may help cure with excess I will soon have.(NO BS, another example of)  I get a hard-on helping this pathetic species.  IT drives me and MJ is why.<br /><br />MY post was harsh , out of line perhaps....I have watched y'all for some time.  I know many of you.  I do care and is why I did what I did.  I refused to play this game any longer and do something for me, and the world.  Cause DAMMIT I CAN!  I didnt read response to my post, no need.  I know, what you would say.  <br /><br />So now that you feel like shit you probably said whatever, as I do,  all I ask is you look, OBJECTIVELY, at this.  Then decide if your every breathe, mooment and energy is worth this.  Do as you please.  Apparently the message I was to relay was this one.  I just didn't know it.  <br /><br />All the best, my brothers and sisters,  you are and is a bond that world has with all on it.  I apologize again.  MY angry is not at you or even TS, but for what each of your potiential and that you waste.  <br /><br />Believe me, had I wanted I would of quoted, pasted and made an argument to defend how I feel.  But, now i know, MJ might not smile.  tho my heart was in right place.  And today I say goodbye to you , bec, rk, gins, mj, souza and the many others along way.  May yu see the light and purpose.  You believe with all you are in MJ and his message.  SHOW HIM, he will see!    CHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Hey Mirror-Time I think it's great you did all those things. What makes you think the rest of us do nothing?<br />You say you know most of us - how comes?<br />Why don't you tell us your real name? What's to hide?<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    dos-elephant.gif<br /><br />canoe.gif<br /><br />ambulance.gif
  • Mirror_Time,<br /><br />I see you are trying to do great things.  That's wonderful.  I think many of us are trying to do the same.  Right now, I am working in an inner city high school doing many things and it isn't easy.  I find the time to go on the computer and join this because I want to help spread MJ's message and help heal the world.  <br /><br />I don't feel this is set up to distract people.  I think it was done to get people's attention and to spread knowledge and truth.  We are finding out about many subjects and issues BECAUSE of the death hoax.  There is so much but some examples are The Federal Reserve Bank, Secret Societies, Government Policies and Laws, The Truth about Many World Events, Global Issues, Religions, New World Order,Science etc. etc. etc.  <br /><br />Why don't you join us in order to help spread important messages !!!!  It seems that you are a good person and you have great stories.    In order to help heal the world you have to spread knowledge and love.  Sure, you can do it in person but you can also do some on the internet.  You only need 15 minutes or so to write a message.  It's not a waste of time because you can reach a lot of people on the internet.  It's what almost everyone is using these days.  <br /><br />A lot of truth about religion,history, science was kept from us.  We can't get the real "news" on Television.  TELEVISION IS CENSORED AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO USE THE INTERNET.  <br />Knowledge is powerful.<br /><br /><br />Peace and Love<br /><br />
    @mirror_time - I put my faith in Jesus Christ our Lord, the Holy Spirit, and God, first and foremost! Michael's an example of what a human can do, believing in our Lord. <br /><br />YOU have missed the point; you don't know what each and everyone of us has done, as individuals. <br /><br />Why don't you go to a nice church, and learn what LOVE, FORGIVENESS and MERCY truly is, and let the Holy Spirit wash over you, in the name of the Lord. You seem much too full of yourself, and need to learn HUMILITY, while you're asking forgiveness.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    i am always suspicious of people who brag about their acts of charity.<br /><br />true charity comes from the heart, and it is done simply because it is the right thing to do... not to be used as a way to elevate one's self in the eyes of others, and NEVER in order to make someone else feel unworthy.<br /><br />true charity is anonymous. <br /><br />though this is the most interesting thing to happen on this thread in weeks. sad to say. a little drama sure is entertaining. we are nothing if not human.
    on 1335055767:
    <br />i am always suspicious of people who brag about their acts of charity.<br /><br />true charity comes from the heart, and it is done simply because it is the right thing to do... not to be used as a way to elevate one's self in the eyes of others, and NEVER in order to make someone else feel unworthy.<br /><br />true charity is anonymous. <br /><br />though this is the most interesting thing to happen on this thread in weeks. sad to say. a little drama sure is entertaining. we are nothing if not human.<br />
    <br /><br />I wuv you!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: <br /><br />I just don't like condescending attitude...after all the hard work EVERYONE has put in before I came along, and since - it got to me - and I'm sorry if I got a bit harsh, I just felt this person needed an ear pulled, just like a mother does with a naughty little child who proclaims, "This is my sandbox, and no one else can play in it now - nyah!" So, I made him face the tree, and think for a bit...for sharing is caring.
    on 1335055767:
    <br />i am always suspicious of people who brag about their acts of charity.<br /><br />true charity comes from the heart, and it is done simply because it is the right thing to do... not to be used as a way to elevate one's self in the eyes of others, and NEVER in order to make someone else feel unworthy.<br /><br />true charity is anonymous. <br /><br />though this is the most interesting thing to happen on this thread in weeks. sad to say. a little drama sure is entertaining. we are nothing if not human.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I reminded me of this phrase,... I don't remember of who is:<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Humility,[/size] charity and modesty, cannot be separated one from the other.<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :LolLolLolLol: at times I get the feeling that "some (new) members" post while drunk  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Bec, you are right, it was a fun read! it spiced up the thread!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't get why people would waste their time on forums trying to convince members they are 'insane', 'addicts', 'wasting their time' etc, while in the time they write such lengthy posts, they are wasting their own time. Pot -> kettle -> BLACK<br /><br />Yeah, I bet MJ would smile at you and be proud of how you handled this with such grace and humility. As I already told you in pm mirror, you are on borrowed time here. Spew your filth, assumptions, ignorance and biased judgements one more time and you are out of here. You know many on here? LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF! You know nothing about me, as is VERY CLEARLY proven in your posts. Don't think for others please, we are all adults and very capable of knowing what to do with our lives, what to think, etc. <br /><br />Ugh. :Crash:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1334987700:
    <br />AS most hated, I didn't read a reply but must share this story...........[size=18pt]hate me all you want,[/size] I felt compelled.<br /><br />after MJ died, one day my wife a teacher in a poor are area commented that her kids had no backpacks.  I was home alone and Man in the mirror came on....I decided to change that.  I , a lowly employee of a 5 billion dollar company wrote the president and told him.  Within 10 minutes he responded and it happened....600 backpacks on the way.  What a feeling!<br /><br />I then proceeded to break both my legs, and when i returned to work around after christmas, again my wife told me of story of a family that didn't get christmas because the grandma raising 3 kids of crackhead jaile mom had a heart attack and couldn't afford.  Again, MJ played a role and in 3 days raised 1300 dollars and bought more presents than those kids could ever dream.<br /><br />Tonight, I wrote my brother a note in which I try to ease his pain of losing his premature child....my message was one of strength and what you will achieve thru what you don't see now....my mother sent a pic of the baby hold his finger with his tiny hand.  wow.....I sent my note and the SECOND i sent it "hold my hand" came on...still crying..........<br /><br />I made a difference, each of can.  I came out wrong, but yes hate seeing what's happening here.  Do something people, you can.  My proudest accomplishments in life are those...MJ....quit wasting your time waiting on a sign or TS or MJ....do what he wanted....make a change cuz you can....As Revelation states....NOONE will know, a thief in the night.  So MJ, TS nor you know EoW....or when...use this passion you have for a purpose.....it's not this..............I got it long ago.  Will you?  I apologize, it pains me to see you waste your time and emotion on something that may never happen.  If he hoaxed, THIS wasn't wanted he intended...Hate me or whatever...I got MJ's message , again...L>O>V>E <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I do not hate anyone :icon_e_confused: ... not going to respond more to these post. ::)
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    I just wanted to say Thank you for @<;br /><br />..>cONtinued nxt post plz, sorry>
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @<;br /><br />Blessings and Love again to ALL!<br />I truly love u and hope we all have chance to change on better!@<;br /><br />bearhug<br />bearhug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Besides 'tooting your own horn', there's also such a thing as 'spinning your tires' ( a lot of motion without necessarily getting somewhere).<br />There have been millions/perhaps billions of people trying to help other people in various ways.  We each do what we can, and I have spent most of my life in countless ways trying to do just that, as I go about my life, albeit less so in the last few years.  I believe MJ is doing something special right now in trying to heal the world through love, a special project if you like.  It's a different approach than the usual.  Being here is part of it, like a snowball rolling and gaining in size and momentum. Mirror, stick around, read a ton, and then maybe you will catch a glimpse of something amazing almost magical, beyond the surface help that you are talking about. Catch the 'spirit' of MJ! "Meet the man you never know!"
    on 1335167199:
    <br />Mirror, stick around, read a ton, and then maybe you will catch a glimpse of something amazing almost magical, beyond the surface help that you are talking about. Catch the 'spirit' of MJ! "Meet the man you never know!"<br />
    <br />MEET the man?<br />I thought DISCOVER the man.....it is slightly different.<br />But I prefer it your way.<br /><br />Btw TS, I finished reading sign 2 twice, it's not enough I know but, I'm waiting with interest Sign 3.<br />