I know what happened

Comments

• mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1332099599:
    <br />First i was "WTF" while reading the title....<br /><br />Then i was "damn, another - I KNOW THE TRUTH- boring person"<br /><br />Then i was " oh my god LMFAO"<br /><br />I am absolutly not into this kind of stuff about GOD and light and jesus and archangel and what/who soever... I think Michael is just a man. But i think your post is just the<br /> cuttest thing i read for long time.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />LOL so for you jesus, moises, boudah, was NOT  men ? Jesus was a MAN too ! We are talking about dead people who lived 20000 years ago  how can you be so convinced about what an ascended master really is? he IS A MAN too .disapointing  .... god ! anyway  it doesnt matter, when mj back, you'll see it by yourself. why i'm so  sure about it? because are you really expecting a MJ coming back  and then an other memorial for his TRUE death and all the sadness of fans  once again? MJ would NEVER do that kind of thing for his fan. he is NOT like that and  i'm sorry but it doesn't mark at ALL this is not credible ....    and if you are really expecting jesus coming back from sky well that's okay i mean but it is really  sad to see how people can't open  more their mind and think OUTSIDE of religions.
  •   <br /><br />I think we are all in for a "shock" even those of us who are expecting something and have some idea of what could be going on.  We'll have to wait and see and try to help as best we can.  <br /><br />So "Put on your 3D glasses and let's proceed"  "Are you ready?"<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332108219:
    <br />  <br /><br />I think we are all in for a "shock" even those of us who are expecting something and have some idea of what could be going on.  We'll have to wait and see and try to help a best we can.  <br /><br />So "Put on your 3D glasses and let's proceed"  "Are you ready?"<br />
    .  I really love you you know? You are the kind of person that i am  humbled to meet  we Share the same vision  in many  subject i agree with you  :)
  • I love you too Mimi and all of you.  It would be great if we all could meet, however; we are from all over the world.  <br /><br />I've talked to people from Romania,France,Mexico,Canada,U.S., Italy and a lot of other places.  It's been great.<br /><br /><br />Love    :-*          bearhug<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1332040321:
    <br />
    on 1332035001:
    <br />Banana.<br />
      ....... lolol/<br /><br />Interesting theory  michael-jackson/<br /><br />But I'm still thinking about Wednesdays, mid May?... and July 25th- a year ago the family announced the Tribute concert. <br />This year is leap year. I counted 12 Wednesdays from and including Feb 29th is 77 days =May 16th.<br />Then counting 70 days from May 16 is… July 25th. It would total 1125 days. <br />Which is 21 Wednesdays, 6 months from Feb.29th. <br /><br />What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:
      :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I was really getting into to your posts. LOL. If you think of some more dates please share.<br /><br />Blessings
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.
    Also Michael wrote his will on 7/7/2002 that is exactly 7 years before The memorial is that a coincidence too  ? i don't think so..<br /><br />"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. " Shaupenhauer<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Mimi and Dontwalk, you two are 2 favorite people here for me!!  Keep on learning and reaching and thinking and sharing!!<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtTJVSkfVM8KDTkWPAO2fORR6E_Wda_KwOtJLHzoJSHH58WqKH<br /><br /><br />MJ said to Murray, “Elvis didn’t do it, the Beatles didn’t do it”.  Yeah well, Jesus didn’t do it either—come back after ‘death’!  But MJ will do it!<br /><br />Maybe if Ron Wyatt’s story is true (hmm…) which involves totally impossible supernatural things happening, then perhaps he contacted Michael before his death, and gave him samples of this living blood with only 24 chromosomes; remember it was growing and dividing. Maybe MJ’s gotten a transfusion (which JW’s aren’t allowed to get ;)  ).  And now he’ll live forever!! Okay I’m just throwing that out there—not sure if I’m serious.<br /><br />Dontwalkaway, you are such a crazy good thinker, just bouncing things around—we need more of this—to explore unafraid of ridicule and judgment.  You talking about 528hz and frequency of LOVE healing our DNA is just so mysterious and crazy but who knows!!  Revelation talks about the tree of life with the healing of the nations. Remember the leaf pattern in the ambulance? Maybe this is a hint that MJ has found some plant that is ancient and has unique healing properties that helps the body’s cells to rejuvenate and not age.  Our normal body cells have been said to rejuvenate every 7 years  (apparently not quite right) http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/101628-body-regenerates-seven-years-say , so why don’t they simply continue—well our bodies have a computer code saying the aging process must kick in. Maybe this plant sends messages to the body to not continue the aging process. Maybe this plant existed when the people lived in Genesis who lived ridiculously long years like Methuselah 969 years. What happened to shorten lives to 1/12 th of the original ages? God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden so they wouldn't eat from the Tree of life; there is such things as forbidden knowledge--until the right time in history.<br /><br />whatyourheartsays<br />
    [size=10pt]I think Michael is just a man.[/size]
    <br />[size=10pt]I would say this is more boring than mimi's theory, and not too original.[/size] :) [size=10pt]  Probably 99% of people would say this. Hey, and you could very well be right, but thinking like all the rest is not how MJ liked/likes to think, thankfully!![/size]<br /><br /><br /> [move][shadow=red,left]And moonwalk_/ what a michael-jackson/ man mj_bad/ he is!![/shadow][/move]
    But Jesus came back after death but he showed himself only to a few people.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1332147102:
    <br />I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332099599:
    <br />[...]I think Michael is just a man. [...]
    Michael is THE MAN ! not "just a man". Let's not minimalize... let's not pass to the other extreme... I mean he may not be Jesus himself, but Michael is not "just" a man... like others! Oh no, Michael is really a highly gifted human being, from all points of view! IMO he surpasses by far the qualities of a normal human being! He really is NOT "just a man", he is THE MAN!<br />And if he's not Jesus, then he surely is the closest "modern version" of Jesus ever!<br />God surely sent him for a purpose here on Earth, and that purpose was not to be "just a man" or "just an entertainer".<br />Michael is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, GLOBAL, TRANSCENDENTAL... really I think it's wrong to "simplfy" him like that just to proove or say that he's not Jesus.<br /><br />@Don';tWalkAway & @MjonMind: you're in my heart!  bearhug
    on 1332151988:
    <br />Mimi and Dontwalk, you two are 2 favorite people here for me!!  Keep on learning and reaching and thinking and sharing!!<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtTJVSkfVM8KDTkWPAO2fORR6E_Wda_KwOtJLHzoJSHH58WqKH<br /><br /><br />MJ said to Murray, “Elvis didn’t do it, the Beatles didn’t do it”.  Yeah well, Jesus didn’t do it either—come back after ‘death’!  But MJ will do it!<br /><br />Maybe if Ron Wyatt’s story is true (hmm…) which involves totally impossible supernatural things happening, then perhaps he contacted Michael before his death, and gave him samples of this living blood with only 24 chromosomes; remember it was growing and dividing. Maybe MJ’s gotten a transfusion (which JW’s aren’t allowed to get ;)  ).  And now he’ll live forever!! Okay I’m just throwing that out there—not sure if I’m serious.<br /><br />Dontwalkaway, you are such a crazy good thinker, just bouncing things around—we need more of this—to explore unafraid of ridicule and judgment.  You talking about 528hz and frequency of LOVE healing our DNA is just so mysterious and crazy but who knows!!  Revelation talks about the tree of life with the healing of the nations. Remember the leaf pattern in the ambulance? Maybe this is a hint that MJ has found some plant that is ancient and has unique healing properties that helps the body’s cells to rejuvenate and not age.  Our normal body cells have been said to rejuvenate every 7 years  (apparently not quite right) http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/101628-body-regenerates-seven-years-say , so why don’t they simply continue—well our bodies have a computer code saying the aging process must kick in. Maybe this plant sends messages to the body to not continue the aging process. Maybe this plant existed when the people lived in Genesis who lived ridiculously long years like Methuselah 969 years. What happened to shorten lives to 1/12 th of the original ages? God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden so they wouldn't eat from the Tree of life; there is such things as forbidden knowledge--until the right time in history.<br /><br />whatyourheartsays<br />
    [size=10pt]I think Michael is just a man.[/size]
    <br />[size=10pt]I would say this is more boring than mimi's theory, and not too original.[/size] :) [size=10pt]  Probably 99% of people would say this. Hey, and you could very well be right, but thinking like all the rest is not how MJ liked/likes to think, thankfully!![/size]<br /><br /><br /> [move][shadow=red,left]And moonwalk_/ what a michael-jackson/ man mj_bad/ he is!![/shadow][/move]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />hee :) you and dont walk awayy  too are my favorite hoaxers on this forum !! i love when people dare to expect the UNEXPECTABLE And you're right Michael ALWAYS think in that kind of way and that's why we LOOOOOOOOVE him  /bravo/ /bravo/ I'm proud to be a Jackson girl
    on 1332155682:
    <br />
    on 1332147102:
    <br />I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.
    :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/
    LMFAO @AKHTONI youi're killing me girl  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Actually I think that being "just a man" is quite a compliment, for Michael including. Aren't we "just humans" right now so we can experience from this point of view?! <br />Being just a man doesn't mean you can't be connected with your real self. Michael did this and look how inspired got during his life of human being!<br />Otherwise, if MJ is not just a human, then we aren't either. <br /><br />Agree with the meeting in Romania. With MJ joining us.  mj_bad/
    on 1332155682:
    <br />
    on 1332147102:
    <br />I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/<br />
    <br />Why bring them if I can bring myself  ;D?<br />Me, Sim, Sigh,appleahead, veronica and the others can substitute Hagi for sure, not sure about substituting Nadia, she's too precious :D
    on 1332156479:
    <br />
    on 1332099599:
    <br />[...]I think Michael is just a man. [...]
    Michael is THE MAN ! not "just a man". Let's not minimalize... let's not pass to the other extreme... I mean he may not be Jesus himself, but Michael is not "just" a man... like others! Oh no, Michael is really a highly gifted human being, from all points of view! IMO he surpasses by far the qualities of a normal human being! He really is NOT "just a man", he is THE MAN!<br />And if he's not Jesus, then he surely is the closest "modern version" of Jesus ever!<br />God surely sent him for a purpose here on Earth, and that purpose was not to be "just a man" or "just an entertainer".<br />Michael is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, GLOBAL, TRANSCENDENTAL... really I think it's wrong to "simplfy" him like that just to proove or say that he's not Jesus.<br /><br />@Don';tWalkAway & @MjonMind: you're in my heart!  bearhug<br />
    <br />He is just a man but not any man can be Michael Jackson. I agree with you. This never ending hoax helped us to get "closer" to him in a way, by learning about him and we know he's just a man, yet he is much more.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've said before that I think MJ got to the heart and soul of what it means to be 'just' a man, the essence of a real human being. I'd like to think that as human beings too, it's within each of us, we could all achieve that - if we can't (because he's 'different' from us in some fundamental way) I see little hope for a better world.
  • on 1332167191:
    I see little hope for a better world.<br />
    <br /><br />Sometimes I tend to be negative about this, saying to myself that it's doomed to be just an aspiration for some of us.<br /><br />Then I feel better thinking that it takes time for us to remember who we really are and get to that point where we live in harmony within us and outside.
    [...]Otherwise, if MJ is not just a human, then we aren't either.
    <br />Michael cannot be compared like that ... with us or with anyone.<br />Neither can we be compared to him.<br /><br /><br />Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.<br />Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.<br />Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded thinker.<br />Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).<br />Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.<br />Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry, he is a GENIUS!<br />Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.<br />Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.<br /><br />That's why, to me:<br />Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.<br />And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!<br /><br />Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is! <br />So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description! <br />Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.
  • on 1332170406:
    <br />
    <br />Michael cannot be compared like that ... with us or with anyone.<br />Neither can we be compared to him.<br /><br /><br />Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.<br />Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.<br />Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded man.<br />Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).<br />Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.<br />Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry.<br />Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.<br />Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.<br /><br />That's why, to me:<br />Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.<br />And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!<br /><br />Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is! <br />So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description! <br />Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.<br />
    <br /><br />Um... you are quick to judge my post, therefore you're missing my point. I had to say it. Also, we are very diff in the way we see things, this is why I always avoid to comment your posts.<br /><br />Still... what you perceive to MJ is who YOU wanna be. If you see him as more than a human, you wanna be more than a human - the rest is just illusion. <br />You see that he discovered his talents and put them in practice - you can do that too, and don't you ever think that your talent is inferior then his, cause that's the illusion, the value given by MAN.<br /><br />This is why I said he is just a man as long as you are just a man, and he is more than that if you are/wanna be more than that. <br />Didn't he show you the man in the mirror already?!<br /><br /><3
    on 1332171541:
    <br />Um... you are quick to judge my post, therefore you're missing my point.
    <br />I don't judge your post, and I understood your point, but I disagree.<br />I only expressed my own opinion.<br />You may disagree of course, but don't accuse me of judging you. <br />I didn't even quote your name^^, it could have been anyone else's opinion, I would still disagree.<br /><br />
    on 1332171541:
    what you perceive to MJ is who YOU wanna be.
    <br />Perceive and want are 2 different verbs.<br />I perceive him like I described him above ^^ yes. And you may agree or disagree with how I see him.<br />But perceiving him like that, does not imply that I "want" him or me to be like that. :shock:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332171541:
    If you see him as more than a human, you wanna be more than a human
    ^^ That is what I call judging! And... What? I wanna be more than a human just because I consider Michael to be more than human? How did you come to this idea?<br />Sorry, but your statement doesn't make sense at all. (JMO!)<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332171541:
    and don't you ever think that your talent is inferior then his,
    And I never talked about myself here. Why do you keep refering to me or "my talent"? When did I ever talk about that?<br /> It's not a comparison between me and him. <br />I only gave my opinion which is contrary to yours. Excuse me for that!
    on 1332168726:
    <br />
    on 1332167191:
    I see little hope for a better world.<br />
    <br /><br />Sometimes I tend to be negative about this, saying to myself that it's doomed to be just an aspiration for some of us.<br /><br />Then I feel better thinking that it takes time for us to remember who we really are and get to that point where we live in harmony within us and outside.<br />
    <br /><br />I didn't say I see little hope ... I said if we cannot find the essence of what it really means to be a human being (because being a human being is something other than what MJ is), THEN I see little hope. But I DO believe we can find it within ourselves, as he has, because we ARE just like him, because he is just a (hu)man, just like us!  And if each of us make ourselves and thus our own little world better ..... ripples on water, etc etc..... Still not sure that came out right - I know what I mean, and I think it's pretty much the same as you on this!<br /><br />
    on 1332170406:
    <br />
    <br />Michael cannot be compared like that ... with us or with anyone.<br />Neither can we be compared to him.<br /><br /><br />Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.<br />Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.<br />Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded man.<br />Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).<br />Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.<br />Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry.<br />Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.<br />Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.<br /><br />That's why, to me:<br />Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.<br />And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!<br /><br />Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is! <br />So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description! <br />Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, Sim, I disagree with you on this! If he's not a man, if he's some super man/angel/godsend, then we can't aspire to be like him. If I believed in God, and I'm not sure I do incidentally, then I would hope we are ALL 'God sent', with equal potential. Michael Jackson is, in my opinion, a product of circumstances, his background, experience, intellect and choices - same as the rest of us. That is absolutely not to detract from his achievements and qualities in any way - in fact it makes them even greater and worthy of awesome admiration - because we all were born with potential for greatness but most don't achieve it.
    on 1332172031:
    <br />[...]If I believed in God, and I'm not sure I do incidentally[...]
    Ok I understand you and I think it's normal that you disagree with me and that you don't see things the way I do, especially if you don't believe in God. I respect your opinion.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332172031:
    <br />[...]<br />Sorry, Sim, I disagree with you on this! [...]
    You don't need to be sorry. It's OK to disagree, at least I'm, ok with people disagreeing with me, it seems others here are bothered ... (I'm talking about Veronica's post above^^)<br /><br />I expressed my opinion. I didn't do it for others to agree or disagree with me... I'm not collecting applause or prizes or something, for God's sake!<br /><br />I start to be sorry for even "daring" to say how I think.<br /><br />I get out of this thread, now.
    @Sim, I just said 'sorry' to be polite!  I don't have a problem with you or anyone else having differing opinions from mine and I know you don't either. We're just exchanging opinions, having a discussion - that's all good.<br /><br />Please don't get upset with misunderstandings or little disagreements. They happen!<br /><br /> bearhug
    @curls: thank you for being polite ;)<br />I don't get upset, I am just like this  :shock: sometimes... when I see certain reactions...<br />