• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1332365088:
    <br />
    on 1332345030:
    <br />
    on 1332344759:
    <br />did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?<br />
    <br /><br />Obviously....it´s been February 19. Oops  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br />ahh well i hadn't paid much attention to when it was ( or was supposed to be) , my bad. didn't even send him a card.  maybe we should try it and see if it comes back return to sender .  ;)<br />
    <br />I thought about that, too. Might just be interesting to see what happens  :lol:
  • another pisces too. both liz and liza  were/ are pisces . and there element is water ;)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wasn't it James DeBarge in prison with CM?  Maybe El, his brother can ask him what the prison conditions are really like--if CM's lying.<br />If he needs a holistic doctor, maybe he should contact Cherilyn Lee, and she would not let him do anything considered a health risk. ;) <br /><br /><br />Rail thin.... just think how he's going to look now!  ::P <br /><br /><br />Dr+Conrad+Murray+Conrad+Murray+Beach+okvKIOAju9Fl.jpg<br /><br />
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    on 1332366274:
    <br />Wasn't it James DeBarge in prison with CM?  Maybe El, his brother can ask him what the prison conditions are really like--if CM's lying.<br /><br />Oh my Gosh, are they all in Trouble. Take a Look at this.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/21/el-debarge-arrested-drug-possession/#.T2pSyNmQvcw<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Please Dont be
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1332345774:
    <br />I'm disappointed all we got was a vague TMZ article on 999 day.<br />
    <br /><br />A human being needs starches, in addition to proteins, to survive. Otherwise all you really do have is akin to Cat Chow.<br />A little rice or bread would help - if this is true. I don't believe everything I see in print anymore.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332347208:
    <br />Cool cat Murray goes for a fishing.) I'm surprised, there wasn't a word about herring. lol <br />As to odd tmz articles, what do you think of this? (doesn't anything sound similar to you?; )<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/billy-jean-michael-jackson-blanket-visitation<br /><br />8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket<br />Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, <br /><br />begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.<br /><br />Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:<br /><br />1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries<br />2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca <br />3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM<br /><br />And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."<br /><br />Let that simmer for a bit.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think it's proper to call Michael the "G" word; that's taking the Lord's name in vain! I've learned a long time ago, that can invoke instant Karma!<br /><br />Also, mothers generally have some sort of PROOF of being the MOTHER to a child, do they not!? DNA - cheek swab, instantaneous today!<br /><br />And if what she said is true about Michael, would she not also be able to display such proof herself? Also - why bond with ONLY Blanket? Why not ALL of the children? If I were Blanket's mother, I'd welcome all the kids and family to do things together. Why split them up? That's just cruel. For stepchildren ARE children, there's no difference. They should be treated as equals. Thus far, the three have been treated that way - why start treating one as special above the others? <br /><br />For one of his sisters claimed that they all felt like orphans, that day. I'd like to think Blanket's mother is the type who loves all the children as her own, and isn't selfish in that manner.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1332345774:
    <br />I'm disappointed all we got was a vague TMZ article on 999 day. <br />
    <br />yeah I know....In that funny video from above they call him Connie...I thought it was funny.
    on 1332347208:
    <br />Cool cat Murray goes for a fishing.) I'm surprised, there wasn't a word about herring. lol <br />As to odd tmz articles, what do you think of this? (doesn't anything sound similar to you?; )<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/billy-jean-michael-jackson-blanket-visitation<br /><br />8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket<br />Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, <br /><br />begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.<br /><br />Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:<br /><br />1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries<br />2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca <br />3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM<br /><br />And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."<br /><br />Let that simmer for a bit.<br />
    <br /><br />She's right Michael Jackson is GOD.<br />And it simmers for too long now.<br />Interesting choise of words from TMZ though.<br />How you found that ? First time I see this article.<br />
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLlacwfW50<br /> michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    on 1332397661:
    <br /><br />She's right Michael Jackson is GOD.<br />And it simmers for too long now.<br />Interesting choise of words from TMZ though.<br />How you found that ? First time I see this article.<br /><br />
    <br />by accident. I was re-reading old notes like what was going on soon after June 25 2009 and found this. <br />sure we'd never pay attention to that 'let it simmer', it was even before TII... <br />
    on 1332409626:
    <br />
    on 1332397661:
    <br /><br />She's right Michael Jackson is GOD.<br />And it simmers for too long now.<br />Interesting choise of words from TMZ though.<br />How you found that ? First time I see this article.<br /><br />
    <br />by accident. I was re-reading old notes like what was going on soon after June 25 2009 and found this. <br />sure we'd never pay attention to that 'let it simmer', it was even before TII... <br /><br />
    <br />You are right.<br />Such a coincidence is unbelievable.
  • on 1332365758:
    <br />another pisces too. both liz and liza  were/ are pisces . and there element is water ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Michael has a pisces moon, so does Elvis.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332529999:
    <br />
    on 1332365758:
    <br />another pisces too. both liz and liza  were/ are pisces . and there element is water ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Michael has a pisces moon, so does Elvis.<br />
    yaaayy!  bounce/ bounce/ tks for posting moonwalk_/ elvis_/
  • I don't know if this means anything but the dates of the Badwater run July 16-18 coincide with when the feast of first fruits may be.  These are important feasts on the creators calendar.  See the sister website, Michael's Army Of Love.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1332529999:
    <br />
    on 1332365758:
    <br /><br />Michael has a pisces moon, so does Elvis.<br />
    <br /><br />I remember a while ago someone in the Jackson family said Michael was born at 7:30 pm...?  That would make his ascendant in Pisces as well.
  • I've heard that though many astrology site show MJ having a Gemini ascendant and born around shortly before midnight.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ya I also remember hearing or reading somewhere that he may have been born around 11:30 pm.  I don't think it's possible to determine his ascendant unless we have the right time so I guess that will remain as another mystery.
    Pikachu <br />
    [size=8pt]8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF[/size]<br />And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."<br /> <br />Let that simmer for a bit.<br />
    <br />Interesting because MJ only made the 'got to let it simmer' comment in TII, released Oct. 28, 09.<br />Hmm...makes you wonder again who is writer/editor in chief at TMZ (The Michael Zone)!<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Remembering how we used to read TMZ's articles this could be translating into:<br />DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea<br /><br />DCM<br />IRT<br />FED<br /><br />DCM can mean many abbreviations from Deputy Chief of Mission (#2 at diplomatic mission) to Dilated CardioMyopathy or Digital Clock Manager.<br /><br />IRT is easier: Incident Response Team<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_response_team<br />SWAT teams are IRT teams.<br /><br />Jul 7, 2009: SWAT Team to Excort Jackson Body<br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/07/michael-jackson-lapd-funeral/<br /><br />April 10, 2010: Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved<br />photo-credit-2.jpg<br />http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/04/10/photo-credit-2.jpg<br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-jackson-casket-memorial-burial-staples-center/<br /><br />FED: fed, fed up, federal etc.<br />Wikipedia directly jumps to the Federal Reserve System.<br /><br />I would tend to think it's a statement top-down that a special task team is complete.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332576551:
    <br />Pikachu <br />
    [size=8pt]8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF[/size]<br />And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."<br /> Let that simmer for a bit.
    <br />Interesting because MJ only made the 'got to let it simmer' comment in TII, released Oct. 28, 09.<br />Hmm...makes you wonder again [size=14pt]who is [/size]writer/editor in chief at TMZ (The Michael Zone)!
    <br />[size=14pt]HeeHee ![/size]0033.gif
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I noticed Grace had posted this number detail...<br />$4.25<br />$3.50<br />$2.50<br />That's $10.25 for a fishy story. So what's about the fish?<br /><br />It's kind of funny that I bring up Bible verses here, but I started to think numbers again, and the religious connections. Suffering, water... and found Hebrews 10:25 interesting. <br /><br />"Not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching. <br /><br />Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching.  "<br /><br /> 18-31 at http://www.topverses.com/?verse=36116<br />22 Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.<br />32 Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering.  <br /><br />
  • on 1332964580:
    <br />I noticed Grace had posted this number detail...<br />$4.25<br />$3.50<br />$2.50<br />That's $10.25 for a fishy story. So what's about the fish?<br /><br />It's kind of funny that I bring up Bible verses here, but I started to think numbers again, and the religious connections. Suffering, water... and found Hebrews 10:25 interesting. <br /><br />"Not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching. <br /><br />Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching.  "<br /><br /> 18-31 at http://www.topverses.com/?verse=36116<br />22 Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.<br />32 Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />@ mindseye..... thats one sharp eye you have!  :icon_razz:
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    on 1332964580:
    <br />I noticed Grace had posted this number detail...<br />$4.25<br />$3.50<br />$2.50<br />That's $10.25 for a fishy story. So what's about the fish?<br />
    <br /><br />10.25 = October 25.<br /><br />since 06.25.2009 to 10.25.2012 = 1218 days = 1+2+1+8 = 30<br /><br />"Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds"<br /><br />(or 3 years 4 months  = 3+4=7 lol )<br />
    <br /><br />just in case...<br />