Regarding fakes and other musings... (split)

Comments

• LOL, this stituation is really stupid. I see only unfounded accusations.<br /><br />I'll just leave. Thanks for your time and place! <br /><br /><3
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Just want to say thank you Souza. If he's not a believer here, there's going to be serious confusion. <br /><br />** Also want to add, in all the confusion, I'm glad he shared his thoughts here. Can't deny the guy has talent expressing MJ's art of dance. It was nice to see, I hope he continues with his dance on youtube.<br /><br />Also, Truesource posted a pic of the book, but didn't explain where he got the image from, which made me curious then wondering. Thanks to curls, now we know. I thought it was interesting information. <br /><br />This is about MJ, we know he's alive. Try moon walking in his shoes for a day... size 9.5 US  :icon_geek:    :moonwalk_:<br /><br />shoes.jpg<br /><br />MJ Festival 2011
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sim, I gotta say your breakdown cracked me up. You should be a trial lawyer.<br /><br />@Souza, yes, it's circus time. We are all losing our collective minds. TICK-effing-TOCK.<br /><br />Ps. I hope anyone who is solicited in some other facet online by this most recent TROLL is EXTREMELY careful. It left red flags lying all over the joint, girls, take good care of yourselves and proceed with caution.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1333981166:
    <br />
    on 1333975249:
    <br />
    on 1333975006:
    <br />
    on 1333948202:
    <br />@Pablo if I may state my opinion about the way you dance - you need MUCH MORE energy. You do the moves but they look studied, not coming naturally. Sorry, I guess you should put more of your heart into your moves when the camera is rolling. <br />The explanation about the way you write is not convincing :icon_pale:.<br />
    <br /><br />Since my answer would be more than a couple pages long..let me just thank u G for your.. opinion..<br />
    <br />I hope you are not upset.<br />Can't you reduce your explanation to a few sentences :bowdown:?<br />
    <br /><br />Im not upset..I share this little doc here you probably all seen. the annotated page of a book as an example of a very Mj and wise sometimeS though on silence..and also as a nice memory his last real signature, though Im sure u all know it. <br />much love, V!<br /><br />th_80089_Desktop158_001_122_859lo.jpg<br />
    <br />Much love to you too :bearhug:.<br />I know you wouldn't have been here if you wouldn't care.<br />Can't wait to "meet" you again.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    :icon_exclaim:
    on 1334071601:
    <br />Isn't it amazing we still discuss this all this time later! Is it him, isn't it him? I know what I think but I could easily be wrong. Do you think we'll ever know for sure or will it go down in history as one of the unsolved mysteries regarding Mr Jackson!<br /><br />One thing I do know for sure though, finfin's sig is mesmerising!  Teasingly play stroking her hair, biting that bottom lip and that little head movement at the end .... ahh, I've come over all unnecessary again!!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]all that To Be or Not To Be  endless discussion reminds me FRONt post regarding Pink Pantera clown suite for MJ and how fans look at Michael on this disguise and saying -"Nah, cant be true.." and walk away from Michael on opposed direction[/size]<br /><br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Pablo appears in these videos without the mask....<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1334078145:
    <br />Sim, I gotta say your breakdown cracked me up. You should be a trial lawyer.<br /><br />@Souza, yes, it's circus time. We are all losing our collective minds. TICK-effing-TOCK.<br /><br />Ps. I hope anyone who is solicited in some other facet online by this most recent TROLL is EXTREMELY careful. It left red flags lying all over the joint, girls, take good care of yourselves and proceed with caution.<br />
    <br />Just to be fair Bec:<br /><br />Front on: June 18, 2011, 06:13:57 PM »<br />
    Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that! <br /><br />SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer. <br /><br />The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues……………. <br /><br />To everyone else who is being positive and THINKING FOR YOURSELF………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.
    <br /><br />Pablo's physical appearance, and dance ability was about this close >< to the real thing. I've not seen any better except MJ himself.  Now why is that? How could he be a troll, unless he stole someone else's videos or spoke for the dancer who is too shy to talk to us.  Yes, the man is speaking mysteriously, cryptically, and evasively and with attitude, but so did Back and Front sometimes.  There is no way this guy was like the many fakers, trolls, posers out there.<br /><br />It reminds me of one of the kiddie plastic hammering toys my boys had--you bang down one post and then another one pops up. That's our Morph-Mike!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Quote from MJonmind...<br />
    Pablo's physical appearance, and dance ability was about this close >< to the real thing. I've not seen any better except MJ himself.
    <br /><br />You said it. A pure delight to watch.  As well as entertaining  and relieving that sense of cabin fever we can feel at times on this long haul hoax journey. We were playing along, as was Pablo. 
    on 1334086557:
    <br />
    on 1334078145:
    <br />Sim, I gotta say your breakdown cracked me up. You should be a trial lawyer.<br /><br />@Souza, yes, it's circus time. We are all losing our collective minds. TICK-effing-TOCK.<br /><br />Ps. I hope anyone who is solicited in some other facet online by this most recent TROLL is EXTREMELY careful. It left red flags lying all over the joint, girls, take good care of yourselves and proceed with caution.<br />
    <br />Just to be fair Bec:<br /><br />Front on: June 18, 2011, 06:13:57 PM »<br />
    Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that! <br /><br />SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer. <br /><br />The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues……………. <br /><br />To everyone else who is being positive and THINKING FOR YOURSELF………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.
    <br /><br />Pablo's physical appearance, and dance ability was about this close >< to the real thing. I've not seen any better except MJ himself.  Now why is that? How could he be a troll, unless he stole someone else's videos or spoke for the dancer who is too shy to talk to us.  Yes, the man is speaking mysteriously, cryptically, and evasively and with attitude, but so did Back and Front sometimes.  There is no way this guy was like the many fakers, trolls, posers out there.<br /><br />It reminds me of one of the kiddie plastic hammering toys my boys had--you bang down one post and then another one pops up. That's our Morph-Mike!<br />
    <br /><br />I disagree with fair. Apples/oranges.<br /><br />Actually more like apples/sofa cushions.<br /><br />When I say WE have lost our collective minds, that's of course the imperial WE and you know what that means.<br /><br />Get a grip, people.
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    the problem is not in Pablo, he is a talented man and seems to be a devoted fan of MJ, <br />inspired by him, doing beautiful, hearty things in Mj's honor... He did just one BIG mistake<br />''speaking mysteriously, cryptically, and evasively and with attitude" -- <br />but he's allegedly not in the hoax, so is not aware of our little psychological problems, lol, <br />and WHY he had to appear unmasked from the very beginning, or to leave this weird place <br />as soon as he explained whose video and who he is and so on.. <br /><br />but, I guarantee you, even in that case lots of people wouldn't have believed he IS NOT MJ <br />and would have continued to compare MJ's and Pablo's hands and height. <br />So, something wrong with US. Thanks to MJ himself and his multiple legit and non-legit 'mimickers', <br />we became extremely hysterical and probably soon will start to faint at the sight of every new MJ,<br />screaming like crazy girls on his concerts. (guess, he loves secretly this show ; ) <br /><br />So maybe people should just calm down and stop seeing MJ in every piece of wood, <br />and probably MJ should stop sending to here his agents-provocateurs (if he does this, of course) <br />if their mission is stirring the pot only, and sure he should get back asap --<br />until the best part of his fan-base is not completely loonies yet.) <br /><br />( * thought, sure, who cares, there is a giant plan, so some sacrifices are inevitable...)<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1334086139:
    <br />Pablo appears in these videos without the mask....<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFkbxvzONM<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Simpa.  I only noticed this one now, since I posted right after you and didn't go back. Did you actually see the video?<br />At least it's good of him to end the charade.<br />And I feel a little  :icon_redface: and  :icon_evil:.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1334086139:
    <br />Pablo appears in these videos without the mask....<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvErsLSJjnc<br />
    <br /><br />Great catch, Sim!!!! How did you know that was him????
    on 1334128795:
    <br />the problem is not in Pablo, he is a talented man and seems to be a devoted fan of MJ, <br />inspired by him, doing beautiful, hearty things in Mj's honor... He did just one BIG mistake<br />''speaking mysteriously, cryptically, and evasively and with attitude" -- <br />but he's allegedly not in the hoax, so is not aware of our little psychological problems, lol, <br />and WHY he had to appear unmasked from the very beginning, or to leave this weird place <br />as soon as he explained whose video and who he is and so on.. <br /><br />but, I guarantee you, even in that case lots of people wouldn't have believed he IS NOT MJ <br />and would have continued to compare MJ's and Pablo's hands and height. <br />So, something wrong with US. Thanks to MJ himself and his multiple legit and non-legit 'mimickers', <br />we became extremely hysterical and probably soon will start to faint at the sight of every new MJ,<br />screaming like crazy girls on his concerts. (guess, he loves secretly this show ; ) <br /><br />So maybe people should just calm down and stop seeing MJ in every piece of wood, <br />and probably MJ should stop sending to here his agents-provocateurs (if he does this, of course) <br />if their mission is stirring the pot only, and sure he should get back asap --<br />until the best part of his fan-base is not completely loonies yet.) <br /><br />( * thought, sure, who cares, there is a giant plan, so some sacrifices are inevitable...)<br />
    EXCELLENT!!  ta_clap.gif<br /> I couldn't applaud you MORE for this!!! <br /><br /><br /><br />@MjonMind & diggyon: yesterday I wrote to Pablo in private , on youtube, to tell him I felt sorry for what happened to him and to ask him if he was ok. I also told him that the MASK sure helps him protect his identity, but it will also continue to expose him to trouble like this and to people's doubts and fears that he might try to fool them! it's like a double sword....<br />He of course said he was not ok and he sent me several messages where he again explained himself and he also surprisingly for me, sent me these 3 links with videos where he appears without the mask!<br />I told him that even though I watched his videos for more than a year now... I can't say I watched them all, I surely missed part of them, namely those without the mask! Actually I think he had them set on "private mode" that's why we couldn't see them! Now the videos are "private" again.<br />I told him I wished he had posted them earlier on the forum ... that would have saved him a lot of trouble! As I said in my message on the previous page here,  this was a LESSON for all of us!! I hope he learned from it , too!!<br /><br />I asked him if he wants me to post those videos now, on the forum, to make things clear for people here. He replied "Do whatever u think.. I for my part Im done with this."
    Ohh  I see! I really feel sorry for that guy, although I didn't like his mysterious way! And as pikachu said, we have people in here who are looking for Michael everywhere so whenever someone like Pablo with his mysterious attitude shows up everyone will jump on him first. But after realizing that he is not MJ he is treated badly!!!!!! I really don't know whom to blame! Is it the paranoia created along with the hoax or is it Pablo and his mysterious way! Anyway, the guy left but there sure will be more people like him paying this forum a visit!!! The lesson the people here should learn is to stop looking for MJ everywhere. He is around and we know that. I know that people would love to talk to him personally but maybe it's not the right time for him to reveal himself now. So people have to be patient. Maybe after the bam things change. And even if he doesn't reveal himself after the bam on the forum it's enough for us to know that the he was around and he was reading everything we have been posting!     
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1334143940:
    <br />Ohh  I see! I really feel sorry for that guy, although I didn't like his mysterious way! And as pikachu said, we have people in here who are looking for Michael everywhere so whenever someone like Pablo with his mysterious attitude shows up everyone will jump on him first. But after realizing that he is not MJ he is treated badly!!!!!! I really don't know whom to blame! Is it the paranoia created along with the hoax or is it Pablo and his mysterious way! Anyway, the guy left but there sure will be more people like him paying this forum a visit!!! The lesson the people here should learn is to stop looking for MJ everywhere. He is around and we know that. I know that people would love to talk to him personally but maybe it's not the right time for him to reveal himself now. So people have to be patient. Maybe after the bam things change. And even if he doesn't reveal himself after the bam on the forum it's enough for us to know that the he was around and he was reading everything we have been posting!    <br />
    <br />no it's not enough
    I think...<br /><br />we had better steel ourselves for the strong possibility that we have grossly inflated our own sense of importance and involvement in these hoax proceedings. Become drunk on our own minds, if you will.<br /><br />It is very realistically possible that MJ will not reveal himself to us, nor even give a forum-clue to the imminent Bam, that we will find out like everyone else on this good earth, and be just as surprised as they are when the time comes (except possibly for different reasons...). <br /><br />It is equally possible that MJ will give no mention of us at that time, nor ever clear up any of the doubts and questions about these curious usernames, nor all the happenings that occurred during the hoax.<br /><br />We may be left forever having to create and settle on our own brand of truth, even after the Bam.
    on 1334159560:
    <br />[...]<br />We may be left forever having to create and settle on our own brand of truth, even after the Bam.<br />
    All is possible, you're right!<br /><br />The Magician will never reveal his secrets, at least not all.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Indeed, bec......<br />I hope this isn't the case, however.  In the grand scheme of things, we are a mere pittance, a drop of whatever in the bucket of this hoax.  Were we "foreseen" by Michael....a group of people coming together like this......probably.  Michael seems to be very aware of his surroundings and what may or may not go on.  His intuition most likely told him something like, "beLIEvers" would happen.  My hope is, that he sees us crazies, for the love we share, the hope we provide and thoughts that we stream.  That he will at least acknowledge us.....so as to clear our good names, not to mention restore our minds, lol.  I don't know about you all.....but, my mind has been mush lately.  It's a marathon of thought progression that nothing can hold a candle to.  My thoughts have been creating a non-stop dance in my mind for 2.5 years.  They flitter around faster than Michael's spins, glade back to things like a slick moonwalk and finally surrender with arms open wide.....begging to know what's really going on.  My thoughts are my own pot-stirring device......no witch needed, lol.  <br />All this being said, I totally get what bec said here.  We do need to grasp hold of the notion that we just do not matter.  Or.....perhaps we do, and the ride down the rabbit hole will continue even after BAM.  How that would go....who knows.....it's Michael, he'll figure it out.  I get the feeling we'd be among the last to know or recognize bam......don't ask me why, I just feel it.  <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />PS> Absolutely, Sim....The Magician would never reveal everything : )
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1334166002:
    <br />  My hope is, that he sees us crazies, for the love we share, the hope we provide and thoughts that we stream.  That he will at least acknowledge us.....so as to clear our good names, not to mention restore our minds, lol. <br />
    <br /><br />I don't think he personally needs to acknowledge us -  Bam is the ONLY acknowledgment that's needed IMO, one fell swoop, good names and sanity restored!  ... and it's the only thing I'm waiting for now.
    on 1334166860:
    <br />
    on 1334166002:
    <br />  My hope is, that he sees us crazies, for the love we share, the hope we provide and thoughts that we stream.  That he will at least acknowledge us.....so as to clear our good names, not to mention restore our minds, lol. <br />
    <br /><br />I don't think he personally needs to acknowledge us -  Bam is the ONLY acknowledgment that's needed IMO, one fell swoop, good names and sanity restored!  ... and it's the only thing I'm waiting for now.<br />
    <br /><br />True curls, but... the smart ass retort will be that we just "guessed".
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334167489:
    <br />
    on 1334166860:
    <br />
    on 1334166002:
    <br /><br />I don't think he personally needs to acknowledge us -  Bam is the ONLY acknowledgment that's needed IMO, one fell swoop, good names and sanity restored!  ... and it's the only thing I'm waiting for now.<br />
    <br /><br />True curls, but... the smart ass retort will be that we just "guessed".<br />
    <br /><br />LOL....yes, true curls...bam is the real acknowledgment needed.  And also true, bec......lol, I have already been told by friends that even if bam does happen, I am still crazy for, "guessing" and sinking 2.5 years into this.  I suppose I should have phrased that last post better...my bad.  I would hope, he'd give some indication that our time wasn't in vain, wasn't wasted.........but, it's only my hope, never my demand...he need not give me anything ever.  Bam is truly all I would like to see..........<br /> :bearhug:
    I also think that Michael's BAM is the only and the ultimate reward for me!! to see him come out Victorious over everything he ever wanted to achieve through this hoax.<br /><br />As for me, I know these years were not spent in vain!! I KNOW it was not just guessing! it was investigating, reading, watching, learning, listening and filtering everything in MY head!! then sharing and debating, having fun, meeting people, discovering Hoax-land, incredible experiences: good or bad!<br />I feel that the hoax itself has already rewarded me like X 888 times! I feel that i am enriched already, from many points of view!<br /><br />I also understand what Bec says: those who are now blind and don't even care or aren't even aware that there is the concept of HOAX, that the beLIEvers exist, even worse: those who know about this , but reject everything as stupid or crazy, well they will never be able to understand what we've lived so far .... and an official acknowledgement of beLIEvers from Michael, will hit them like a second BAM... but really that wouldn't give me so much satisfaction! they don't know what they lost, and if they will find out after the BAM, how is that helping them or me? they will feel bad about themselves and they will envy us. It's not what gives me satisfaction.<br /><br />What would make me truly happy is to see all those corrupt people that harmed Michael, be thrown in prison or receive the punishment they deserve!<br />I would be thrilled with emotions and happiness to see or listen people saying: how stupid I was to believe Michael was gay! or pedo or whatever they still call him now.<br /><br />But I won't hide from you, that whatever happens after the BAM, I would gladly and proudly wear one of those "Told You So" t-shirts lmao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
    on 1334159560:
    <br />I think...<br /><br />we had better steel ourselves for the strong possibility that we have grossly inflated our own sense of importance and involvement in these hoax proceedings. Become drunk on our own minds, if you will.<br /><br />It is very realistically possible that MJ will not reveal himself to us, nor even give a forum-clue to the imminent Bam, that we will find out like everyone else on this good earth, and be just as surprised as they are when the time comes (except possibly for different reasons...). <br /><br />It is equally possible that MJ will give no mention of us at that time, nor ever clear up any of the doubts and questions about these curious usernames, nor all the happenings that occurred during the hoax.<br /><br />We may be left forever having to create and settle on our own brand of truth, even after the Bam.<br />
    <br /><br />That's a very pessimistic thought but i must admit that it is logic somehow. If Michael really has some great plans, then he wouldn't bother himself to reveal some secrets to a couple of believers. We just have to know where we stand. And as Sim said this hoax has been a great experience and a great opportunity to lead a better life, to share love and to make change. Adding to that all kinds of information we learned during that time. Maybe Michael wouldn't acknowledge us but at least he gave us the opportunity to be part of this great experience and is of course the greatest reward ever.
    on 1325999972:
    <br />hi everyone. I am new here. there's so much confusion over this. the guy is not the same man, the one in hollywood..<br />the at home' and other videos.. those videos were stoles from the original source so this moonwalkerfantv uploader is just trying to get attention. i think. i could prove that to you..there is only one source for this and didnt even know other people was uploading his videos.. I have very good sources for that. <br />And a big hug and hello to all the fans here. <br />I wait on your views on that..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi, Source, and welcome to forum...<br /><br />Since you have ansvering Q, can you wl be so kind to reveal <br /><br />Why as a Pabo-dancer  in the video you ALWAYS keep your face covered, as MJ have habit to do it?<br /><br />that  Why all the speculation come about Who you are and possibility of MJ identity behind your dance routine.<br /><br /><br /><br /> :abouttime:<br /><br />P.S.  Im not the Fan, but truly captivated by your ability to mimic amd melted to the MJ iconic moves, - even to the point of your complete joint-personification  with the Master.... :icon_e_smile: :icon_e_smile: :icon_cool: :affraid:<br /><br /><br />BLESSINGS!