Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop

123457»

Comments

• on 1335361976:
    <br />
    on 1335274661:
    <br />Tupac was NOT a hologram, he is too real.<br /> did you notice the light which comes out of his body?<br />What you've just witnessed was NOT a special effect. it was real.<br />Tupac may have faked his death, but it is impossible for any human being to return  since 16 years and do not  age .<br />You have to think way outside the box to understand what really happened to Michael Jackson and where he is actually . even if you refuse to accept something you can't ignore the truth. this is NOT just a hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />IMO it was just a projected hologram that cost a couple k of $'s - "nothing paranormal".  As I've never seen "Pac's jaming moves" (especially the victory sign and Crip Walk) in any live appearance before there are two possibilities:<br /><br />-It is a holographic projection of a Computer generated 3D-model<br />-An intentionally altered holographically projected (concerning speed of his movements) recording / live broadcast of the "living Tupac" interacting with his homies from the old days<br /><br /><br /><br />I think the most important connections to Michael are the Victory Sign and the intro of "Off The Wall" at the end.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :omg: :thjajaja121:i looked at the avitar on this post and thought i was losing my mind! :icon_lol: :thjajaja121: i thought to myself i didn't make this post ( or did i somehow and not remember  :Pulling_hair:) and then i looked and saw that it was not me .  :WTF:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    LMFAO  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />TMZ
    > TLC We're Resurrecting Left Eye FOR A REUNION TOUR<br /><br />All you need is 2PAC hologram and suddenly all dead come alive!  :icon_lol:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    :moonwalk_:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1335651603:
    <br />LMFAO  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />TMZ
    > TLC We're Resurrecting Left Eye FOR A REUNION TOUR<br /><br />All you need is 2PAC hologram and suddenly all dead come alive!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Of course.....is the great adventure !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335651603:
    > TLC We're Resurrecting Left Eye FOR A REUNION TOUR<br /><br />All you need is 2PAC hologram and suddenly all dead come alive!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid: Seriously what's going on here?  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_lol:
    on 1335806450:
    <br />
    on 1335651603:
    :affraid: Seriously what's going on here?  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_lol:
    :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Ain't Nothin'g But a motha' f_ _ _ HOAXsta' PARTY !  :icon_albino:<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]"Snoop Dogg enjoys Viva ELVIS" from Elvis Presley on Myspace [/size]personnage.gif  :icon_lol: <br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: [size=12pt]Jeez I love this hoax! [/size] dance.gif<br /><br />
    > View Artist Profile<br /><br />l.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    5280331395.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]MICHAEL JACKSON THE FIVE YEAR PLAN & Tupac [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    :) :) :)<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1336679884:
    <br />
    :) :) :)<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Is it me or does this whole concert seem like a movie?  Too polished. 
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    <br /><br /><br />"Is it me or does this whole concert seem like a movie?  Too polished. "<br /><br /><br />Gynned,<br />Seems like an advertizement to me. But it is really intriguing to realize that this hologram technology has been being used for awhile now! Pretty amazing!
    [size=12pt]These videos are just AWESOME![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Number 50 - MJ - 50 Cent - 2 PAC[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Faked autopsy pic [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Just a nice remix  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    really awesome Sim!! thank you for sharing  :)<br /><br />Time is approaching and I look forward to "The best is yet to come!"  :)<br />
    Yep emulik! We ain't seen nothin' yet!  :icon_e_wink: