TMZ: Michael JacksonBlack Surgical Mask FetchingOver $20,000 at Auction

2»

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks finfin. I thought this was connected to the orange pants auction. Thank you for the links. You saved my lazy ass some work.  :bearhug:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    0425-michael-jackson-mask-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />Surgical masks usually belong to surgeons, not to patients, and they are white, light green or light blue depending on colour preference of the doc / hospital.<br /><br />What about a (pretty jumping in the public eye but misinterpreted) patient black family doctor wanting to promote healing and not hiding? <br />Just a thought.<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    This was HIS and you are more than welcome to DNA it.
    <br /><br />Hm...what´s the deal with all that DNA stuff these days?.....First Fiddes, now the mask....I really wonder.....<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:<br />
  • um kinda wondering when was the last time ( or time period) it was noted that he was seen out wearing a mask anyway especially that kind and not the plan old mask you can get to where when working in dust ect.?
    on 1335624459:
    <br />um kinda wondering when was the last time ( or time period) it was noted that he was seen out wearing a mask anyway especially that kind and not the plan old mask you can get to where when working in dust ect.?<br />
    <br />How interesting. This article from TMZ saying it was the final time they talked to MJ as he was leaving Arnie Klein's offices....and it has a video of MJ wearing the black silk surgical mask. <br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/last-video-of-michael-jackson-before-death/#.T5wEdavXApY
  • yet we have the long drawn out video of him visiting with katherine, kid's in tow. no mask. all of the this is it video , no mask.  i have always figured that the mask was to cover when he wasn't in the heavier makeup but according to the discription there is makeup on it. the makeup looks to be in a place where it would come off of glasses previously on his unmasked face or off his hands due to pressing in that area.  it is so frustrating trying to understand the whys and wherefores of this man's behaviors. trying to come up with logical reasons ( excuses) i grow weary. :Pulling_hair:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1335610525:
    <br />0425-michael-jackson-mask-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />Surgical masks usually belong to surgeons, not to patients, and they are white, light green or light blue depending on colour preference of the doc / hospital.<br /><br />What about a (pretty jumping in the public eye but misinterpreted) patient black family doctor wanting to promote healing and not hiding? <br />Just a thought.<br />
    <br />If the mask is symbolical (it has to be for God's sake !) your thought is very interesting.<br />In this case he's the doctor.<br />The Doctor.
    on 1335626287:
    <br />yet we have the long drawn out video of him visiting with katherine, kid's in tow. no mask. all of the this is it video , no mask.  i have always figured that the mask was to cover when he wasn't in the heavier makeup but according to the discription there is makeup on it. the makeup looks to be in a place where it would come off of glasses previously on his unmasked face or off his hands due to pressing in that area.  it is so frustrating trying to understand the whys and wherefores of this man's behaviors. trying to come up with logical reasons ( excuses) i grow weary. :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br />Maybe he had a ton of these masks made up. But if MJ was getting facial work done at Arnie Kleins then I think there would be no make up on him or that particular mask that day. If one believes the media stories about going there for demerol hits, then that would be a different. [I don't buy the drug addict story]
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1335627031:
    <br />
    on 1335610525:
    <br />0425-michael-jackson-mask-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />Surgical masks usually belong to surgeons, not to patients, and they are white, light green or light blue depending on colour preference of the doc / hospital.<br /><br />What about a (pretty jumping in the public eye but misinterpreted) patient black family doctor wanting to promote healing and not hiding? <br />Just a thought.<br />
    <br />If the mask is symbolical (it has to be for God's sake !) your thought is very interesting.<br />In this case he's the doctor.<br />The Doctor.<br />
    <br />Gina, do you remember avatar of our "mysterious" member here SEHFT I think, he/she has white doctor`s jacket..but probably coincidence.. SEHFT, if you are reading, please do not be mad at me  :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1335641193:
    <br />
    on 1335627031:
    <br />
    on 1335610525:
    <br />If the mask is symbolical (it has to be for God's sake !) your thought is very interesting.<br />In this case he's the doctor.<br />The Doctor.<br />
    <br />Gina, do you remember avatar of our "mysterious" member here SEHFT I think, he/she has white doctor`s jacket..but probably coincidence.. SEHFT, if you are reading, please do not be mad at me  :)<br />
    <br />Yeah I remember but I have no opinion on it. In fact I have an opinion: it's a coincidence. Definitely.