MJ BODYGUARD Claims Singer Ordered Hit on Randy Jackson

Comments

• For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    Lies , lies , lies everywhere about Michael and his behavior  :over-react-smiley: I would hit this crazy man right in his mouth to swallow his words  :Pulling_hair: Sorry for saying this, but enough is enough !!! 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1336523740:
    <br />
    on 1336523454:
    <br />This whole thing reads like a really cheesy soap opera.<br /><br />And Randy is MJ's younger brother, TMZ, not older.  Bet you did that on purpose though, right?<br />
    <br /><br />They changed it to younger.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />We should be given credits for corrections.
    You know what, I wouldn't stop loving MJ even if all of those are true. I must be crazy.<br />ps: well, I do think he was a little paranoid though. But just the right quantity to make him more interesting :icon_mrgreen:.
  • "The Sun"  >:( , well... it's not worth to spill my energy on that! I just hope everyone knows by now not to take any story printed by The Sun seriously at all... just SKIP IT!<br /><br />Letters of Note: John Cleese vs The Sun :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1336550467:
    <br />
    on 1336549738:
    <br />Remember this strange interview from Randy Jackson..!!!  He doesn't seem angry at Michael infact the opposite....<br /><br />I do remember posting an article a while back, regarding the possibility that Randy also has/had a drug problem...!!  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I wonder where Randy is hiding lately. Seems like he disappeared from the face of the earth. No more crazy angry tweets...<br />
    <br />I´ve been wondering about that also. Judging from his tweets in the past and his silence lately: could it be possible that he wasn´t informed about the hoax and just did not know until he was informed later on? What do you think?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1336569791:
    <br />
    on 1336550467:
    <br />
    on 1336549738:
    <br />Remember this strange interview from Randy Jackson..!!!  He doesn't seem angry at Michael infact the opposite....<br /><br />I do remember posting an article a while back, regarding the possibility that Randy also has/had a drug problem...!!  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I wonder where Randy is hiding lately. Seems like he disappeared from the face of the earth. No more crazy angry tweets...<br />
    <br />I´ve been wondering about that also. Judging from his tweets in the past and his silence lately: could it be possible that he wasn´t informed about the hoax and just did not know until he was informed later on? What do you think?<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't believe it for a second. Of course he knew.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336521367:
    <br />
    on 1336520426:
    <br />One question: how much is Fiddes getting paid for each and every accusation?<br />
    <br /><br />Amd question number 2: WHO pays him?<br />
    <br /><br />illuminatiambigramm.png
    on 1336569791:
    <br />
    on 1336550467:
    <br />
    on 1336549738:
    <br />
    <br />I´ve been wondering about that also. Judging from his tweets in the past and his silence lately: could it be possible that he wasn´t informed about the hoax and just did not know until he was informed later on? What do you think?<br />
    <br /><br />In my opinion, the entire family was informed about the hoax way before he did it.
    on 1336573193:
    <br />
    on 1336521367:
    <br />
    on 1336520426:
    <br />One question: how much is Fiddes getting paid for each and every accusation?<br />
    <br /><br />illuminatiambigramm.png<br />
    <br /><br />Or:<br /><br />mj-logo.png<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Knowing that you are such a ruthless monster, Michael - if you're still alive - please have somebody shoot Matt Fiddes.  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />You know I'm kidding, but this is getting way out of hand.
    on 1336573875:
    <br />
    on 1336573193:
    <br />
    on 1336521367:
    <br />
    on 1336520426:
    <br /><br />Or:<br /><br />mj-logo.png<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    seems with all these accusations that "someone" is trying to make mj comes out...
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    This is so absurd my feeling is that it's some kind of set up... Throw some money and trash into it and look how fast this fire catches.  :ghsdf: I asked in the Front thread if this has anything to do with hoax plans.  :icon_e_confused:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1336573875:
    <br />
    on 1336573193:
    <br />
    on 1336521367:
    <br />
    on 1336520426:
    <br /><br />Or:<br /><br />mj-logo.png<br />
    <br />Agree. I lean towards the latter. I already elaborated on that above.
  • on 1336577324:
    <br />This is so absurd my feeling is that it's some kind of set up... Throw some money and trash into it and look how fast this fire catches.  :ghsdf: I asked in the Front thread if this has anything to do with hoax plans.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder about that too. I'm thinking of an investigation which is a part of the hoax, probably something like a tabloid sting. Maybe Fiddes is a bait to expose the criminal bribing methods of tabloids, in this case The Sun. He's been offered quite some cash by The Sun for the "use" of his name and for "his permission" to print all these lies. The evidence from this investigation might be valuable exposure material for the hoax documentary.<br /><br />L.O.V.E
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh come on these are great stories!<br /><br />
    on 1336574539:
    <br />Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?<br />
    <br /><br />Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?<br /><br />Yes I think MJ is paying him.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This bullshit could be being fed to the media at MJ's request via Matt Fiddes to see how far the media vultures will run with it.......just for them to choke on their own vomit when he comes back.<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
    on 1336626982:
    <br />Oh come on these are great stories!<br /><br />
    on 1336574539:
    <br />Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?<br />
    <br /><br />Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?<br /><br />Yes I think MJ is paying him.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly, there is not much reputation left to damage. No matter how many positive stuff has been said the past 3 years, people will always believe the negative, simply because it's easier to believe. So ...<br /><br />

Of course MJ is paying him. Wouldn't go with the hoax other way.
  • @Bec... you are right:<br /><br />***Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?<br /><br />Yes I think MJ is paying him***<br /><br />Michael I love the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addicts like you  :icon_mrgreen:<br />I can't help it  :moonwalk_:<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    yeah, It doesn't take much, just money. <br /><br />The fake bodyguard $ who loves the media, DNA - lies about if his children, lies about the drugs, Randy - lies about family, Nazi sympathiser (effects Shmuley), skin bleach lies, etc etc<br /> <br />I think this covered just about every lie the media ever spewed out. And are more than willing to do 3yrs later.<br /><br />Front: "2 birds, 1 stone…..<br />or--- more accurately--- a whole mag-FUnKIN' flock of 'em" <br />
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    There was an article on the sun about that...  :Pulling_hair:  < my reactions says it all<br /><br /> BUT im so happy Mat Fibbes...i mean Fiddes...doesnt know i live in the same country as him....gonna grind his nose against concrete when i see him....i wonder how much the illuminati are paying him to say all this bullshit.....
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1336573875:
    <br />
    on 1336573193:
    <br />
    on 1336521367:
    <br />
    on 1336520426:
    <br /><br />Or:<br /><br />mj-logo.png<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Really Souza? But Matt is spreading bullshit, can somebody tell me why? i'm confused  :icon_e_confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @shamz, it's all bullshit, from the 911 call to the autopsy report to the mans.laughter trial. As for why? Well, in my opinion, it's taking advantage of the news media band wagon: bad news sells so if you want your name in the press, you better have a juicy, salacious story to go with it, otherwise you can consider yourself irrelevant.<br /><br />The juiciest, sexiest, most scandalous story wins, and MJ is a master of concocting some seriously media-tempting stuff in order to keep his name on everyone's lips.<br /><br />Why does he want to stay relevant? Not sure yet, but I assume (ASSume lol) its in order to build up to... well you know... the end of this fantastic hoax-journey. The more BS they spout between now n then, the more egg on their faces at the close.<br /><br />A lesson will be learned. Don't believe everything you see/hear on the "news".
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    During a live interview with Fiddes? Someone should just...drain a super-soaker, in his crotch. THEN let's see how serious anyone takes him again after that! <br /><br />Now that's what I call entertainment.