MJ BODYGUARD Claims Singer Ordered Hit on Randy Jackson

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1336521367:
    <br />
    on 1336520426:
    <br />One question: how much is Fiddes getting paid for each and every accusation?<br />
    <br /><br />Amd question number 2: WHO pays him?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]TOTALLY AGREEEEEEEEEEE[/size]  :Pulling_hair: >:( :( :computer-losy-smiley:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I kind of expect Arnie Klein to muscle in on this exposure, as the rabbi did also. He's never been shy of the spot light previously.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1336762401:
    <br />During a live interview with Fiddes? Someone should just...drain a super-soaker, in his crotch. THEN let's see how serious anyone takes him again after that! <br /><br />Now that's what I call entertainment.<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Why?<br /><br />
    In criminal law, entrapment is conduct by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit.[1] In many jurisdictions, entrapment is a possible defense against criminal liability. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime. <br /><br />For example, it is not entrapment for a government agent to pretend to be someone else and to offer, either directly or through an informant or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the person (see sting operation). <br /><br />So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that government officers or their agents did no more than offer an opportunity.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment<br /><br />Replace "government agent" by "MJ" and you know what is happening in the spider's net since quite a while.<br />Collecting evidence.<br />Michael IS the spider and he will get them all.<br />Through an informant or other decoy.<br />We are witnessing.<br />We are collectively assembling (in public) the frames.<br /><br />We are not even halfway through IMHO.<br />
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1336750388:
    <br />@shamz, it's all bullshit, from the 911 call to the autopsy report to the mans.laughter trial. As for why? Well, in my opinion, it's taking advantage of the news media band wagon: bad news sells so if you want your name in the press, you better have a juicy, salacious story to go with it, otherwise you can consider yourself irrelevant.<br /><br />The juiciest, sexiest, most scandalous story wins, and MJ is a master of concocting some seriously media-tempting stuff in order to keep his name on everyone's lips.<br /><br />Why does he want to stay relevant? Not sure yet, but I assume (ASSume lol) its in order to build up to... well you know... the end of this fantastic hoax-journey. The more BS they spout between now n then, the more egg on their faces at the close.<br /><br />A lesson will be learned. Don't believe everything you see/hear on the "news".<br />
    <br /><br />http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00528/SNF10SPDAN_280_528038a.jpg < like this picture!!!! ahhh... :affraid: it makes sense, as Jermaine put it in his book, "...he had the world fooled with deliberate act of frailty, being pushed in a wheelchair...but it was all part of his clever plan!"<br /> :th_bravo: to u Michael!!! & to the media >  :images:
  • @Grace quote:<br /><br />
    Replace "government agent" by "MJ" and you know what is happening in the spider's net since quite a while.
    <br /><br />@SweetsunsetwithMJ quote:<br />
    That's why if he's so well informed is because he must have some link with the government in one way or another and so was able to pull this hoax out without any problem.<br />
    <br /><br />!?!?!?!?!?  :WTF:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1336810736:
    <br />Why?<br /><br />
    In criminal law, entrapment is conduct by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit.[1] In many jurisdictions, entrapment is a possible defense against criminal liability. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime. <br /><br />For example, it is not entrapment for a government agent to pretend to be someone else and to offer, either directly or through an informant or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the person (see sting operation). <br /><br />So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that government officers or their agents did no more than offer an opportunity.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment<br /><br />Replace "government agent" by "MJ" and you know what is happening in the spider's net since quite a while.<br />Collecting evidence.<br />Michael IS the spider and he will get them all.<br />Through an informant or other decoy.<br />We are witnessing.<br />We are collectively assembling (in public) the frames.<br /><br />We are not even halfway through IMHO.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I agree. I don't think the FBI is involved in a sting. I am ready to be wrong about that, should evidence begin to surface that supports that theory, but to-date I just don't see it, and it's not for lack of trying (for years lol). Instead, all I see is instance after instance where MJ himself works very hard to prevent entrapment of his target(s) as he goes forward in this hoax.<br /><br />Almost every clue has the potential of preventing entrapment upon the close of this grand hoax, so since TS brought it up, I have continually been reminded of how this works in MJ's favor following Bamsday when he has a bunch of miffed fans who feel like they were fooled, as well as a bunch of faux-friends miffed that they were set up to believe MJ was actually dead... not to mention the media, who will feel very foolish indeed having reported a bunch of gossipy hearsay about a hoaxed death they thought was real.<br /><br />So I'm going to stick with my original hunch that the only sting taking place here is the sting on the fans, the media, and members of the general public who feel associated in some way or another, with MJ.<br /><br />Ps. I do, however, feel we are past the halfway point, though it's no more then a hunch based on activity.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336651284:
    <br />
    on 1336626982:
    <br />Oh come on these are great stories!<br /><br />
    on 1336574539:
    <br />Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?<br />
    <br /><br />Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?<br /><br />Yes I think MJ is paying him.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly, there is not much reputation left to damage. No matter how many positive stuff has been said the past 3 years, people will always believe the negative, simply because it's easier to believe. So ...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ok, but where's the answer of my question? Why would MJ want to keep on damaging his damaged reputation? He doesn't need any speculative news to be on the news if that's the case.
    on 1336927648:
    <br />
    on 1336651284:
    <br />
    on 1336626982:
    on 1336574539:
    <br />Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?<br />
    <br /><br />Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?<br /><br />Yes I think MJ is paying him.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly, there is not much reputation left to damage. No matter how many positive stuff has been said the past 3 years, people will always believe the negative, simply because it's easier to believe. So ...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ok, but where's the answer of my question? Why would MJ want to keep on damaging his damaged reputation? He doesn't need any speculative news to be on the news if that's the case. <br />
    <br /><br />All we can do is look at the entirety of the information, happenings, and events since 6/25/09 (and possibly before) to determine a "why". <br /><br />Bad news sells, this is a fact. So if you're going to manipulate the media, it's probably best to play them at their own game. They have proved time and time again they are NOT going to print any positive stories about MJ. Period. It aint happening. So if he wants air time, he needs to give them (and us, don't kid yourself) exactly what they (we) want.<br /><br />Remember, the truth will come out, it will all come out. This sentiment has been repeated over and over throughout the course of this hoax. I presume it will all make sense upon reveal, at which point, the media will hang from the very nooses they created.<br /><br />I don't know how else to explain it to you, but if you're going to get tripped up by this sort of thing now, what was your feeling in 2009 when it was "revealed" that MJ indulged in off label use of Propofol?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336929378:
    <br />
    on 1336927648:
    <br />
    on 1336651284:
    <br />
    on 1336626982:
    on 1336574539:
    <br /><br />Ok, but where's the answer of my question? Why would MJ want to keep on damaging his damaged reputation? He doesn't need any speculative news to be on the news if that's the case. <br />
    <br /><br />All we can do is look at the entirety of the information, happenings, and events since 6/25/09 (and possibly before) to determine a "why". <br /><br />Bad news sells, this is a fact. So if you're going to manipulate the media, it's probably best to play them at their own game. They have proved time and time again they are NOT going to print any positive stories about MJ. Period. It aint happening. So if he wants air time, he needs to give them (and us, don't kid yourself) exactly what they (we) want.<br /><br />Remember, the truth will come out, it will all come out. This sentiment has been repeated over and over throughout the course of this hoax. I presume it will all make sense upon reveal, at which point, the media will hang from the very nooses they created.<br /><br />I don't know how else to explain it to you, but if you're going to get tripped up by this sort of thing now, what was your feeling in 2009 when it was "revealed" that MJ indulged in off label use of Propofol?<br />
    <br /><br />I totally get your point bec and it can be true. I'm not saying it is wrong but it just doesn't make sense to me. Yes, he showed himself like a drug addict which was part of his plan. The part that I don't get is; why would he need to keep on damaging his reputation. In my humble opinion, he doesn't need to do that, not any more. The world will be shocked enough when they learn that he didn't die of an overdose, not even died. But this whole thing can be a part of the plan again, not about being on the news but maybe about the sting operation.
    I will put it this way - maybe it's making it clearer what I mean:<br /><br />
    on 1336921162:
    <br />
    on 1336810736:
    <br />For example, it is not entrapment for [MJ] [a government agent] to pretend to be [dead] [someone else] and to offer, either directly or through an informant or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the [dead] person (see sting operation). <br /><br />So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that [MJ] [government officers or their agents] did no more than offer an opportunity.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment<br /><br />Replace "government agent" by "MJ" and you know what is happening in the spider's net since quite a while.<br />Collecting evidence.<br />Michael IS the spider and he will get them all.<br />Through an informant or other decoy.<br />We are witnessing.<br />We are collectively assembling (in public) the frames.<br /><br />We are not even halfway through IMHO.<br /><br />
    <br />I agree. I don't think the FBI is involved in a sting. I am ready to be wrong about that, should evidence begin to surface that supports that theory, but to-date I just don't see it, and it's not for lack of trying (for years lol). Instead, all I see is instance after instance where MJ himself works very hard to prevent entrapment of his target(s) as he goes forward in this hoax.Almost every clue has the potential of preventing entrapment upon the close of this grand hoax, so since TS brought it up, I have continually been reminded of how this works in MJ's favor following Bamsday when he has a bunch of miffed fans who feel like they were fooled, as well as a bunch of faux-friends miffed that they were set up to believe MJ was actually dead... not to mention the media, who will feel very foolish indeed having reported a bunch of gossipy hearsay about a hoaxed death they thought was real.<br /><br />So I'm going to stick with my original hunch that the only sting taking place here is the sting on the fans, the media, and members of the general public who feel associated in some way or another, with MJ.<br /><br />Ps. I do, however, feel we are past the halfway point, though it's no more then a hunch based on activity.<br />(still bec)<br /><br /><br />I think the FBI is executing a sting but only on indirect behalf of MJ - he induced the whole thingie. The agents were set in motion due to the fact that somebody DID act improperly as soon as MJ was declared dead.<br /><br />"Don't let the Sun go down on me." or should it?  :errrr:
  • @Grace.... are you a Government Agent ??  :LolLolLolLol:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1336938748:
    <br />The agents were set in motion due to the fact that somebody DID act improperly as soon as MJ was declared dead.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I agree on this. And I also suspect that MJ was being blackmailed and extorted again.<br /><br />The weird thing is that the insurance hasn´t been paid out.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    I believe insurance hasn't been paid out because that would constitute FRUAD....collecting money on death that didn't occur.<br /><br />I guess I still hoping it's all part of a sting operation, as I do believe this is all being done for much bigger reasons than MJ exposing things related to him, and things to do with him. I think it is much bigger.  Having said that, since beginning this journey I no longer have the same view of government I used to have, so I now am thinking beyond the "justice" realm.....I used to be waiting to hear about criminal indictments, now I am not so sure, and feel there are much bigger authorities to be answered...............
    on 1336942848:
    <br />@Grace.... are you a Government Agent ??  :LolLolLolLol: <br />
    <br /><br />Nope, I'm already a secretary and love eating snakes.  :icon_lol:
    What if the insurance is to be paid when the kids are over 18?<br /><br />There are plenty of legal holes in this matter.<br /><br />
    on 1337003144:
    <br />I believe insurance hasn't been paid out because that would constitute FRUAD....collecting money on death that didn't occur.<br /><br />I guess I still hoping it's all part of a sting operation, as I do believe this is all being done for much bigger reasons than MJ exposing things related to him, and things to do with him. I think it is much bigger.  Having said that, since beginning this journey I no longer have the same view of government I used to have, so I now am thinking beyond the "justice" realm.....I used to be waiting to hear about criminal indictments, now I am not so sure, and feel there are much bigger authorities to be answered...............<br />
    on 1337092165:
    <br />What if the insurance is to be paid when the kids are over 18?<br /><br />There are plenty of legal holes in this matter.<br /><br />
    on 1337003144:
    <br />I believe insurance hasn't been paid out because that would constitute FRUAD....collecting money on death that didn't occur.<br /><br />I guess I still hoping it's all part of a sting operation, as I do believe this is all being done for much bigger reasons than MJ exposing things related to him, and things to do with him. I think it is much bigger.  Having said that, since beginning this journey I no longer have the same view of government I used to have, so I now am thinking beyond the "justice" realm.....I used to be waiting to hear about criminal indictments, now I am not so sure, and feel there are much bigger authorities to be answered...............<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Seems unlikely. The insurance would be paid to the beneficiary, not necessarily the surviving minor children. Even if it was payable to the children, the funds would be placed in trust. It's not an insurance carrier's job to manage money in a trust fund for surviving minor children, nor would any estate chose for an insurance carrier to handle this when dividends and interest payouts would be payable for that time. That interest $$ would rightfully belong to the surviving minors, errr, the beneficiary of the policy, which was whom?<br /><br />
    If aren´t the kids, then was it Katherine?
    I don't know. I don't know that that info was made available to us. It would be on the insurance binder.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1337018583:
    <br />
    on 1336942848:
    <br />@Grace.... are you a Government Agent ??  :LolLolLolLol: <br />
    <br /><br />Nope, I'm already a secretary and love eating snakes.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />Grace, it seems you're rather mysterious/suspicious!  :suspect:
    mysterious? <br /><br />The_Mysterious_Mr_Quin_First_Edition_Cover_1930.jpg<br /><br />Naaaaah ...<br /><br />I joined MJHD early enough to be already inside the theatre when drama played the main role and early enough to get a donkey's skin ever since - and sometimes I feel like a donkey indeed. <br />However, I never stopped laughing about myself the most.<br /><br />If that's making me suspicious, well, come and join me laughing and you'll see ...<br /><br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The insurance policy never being cashed in was a big clue to me that there was no death, especially during the time when Katherine was complaining about not having enough money to care for the household.  That would have been the first recourse IMO.  Since she was the children’s legal guardian, she would have been charged to mange the money on their behalf.
    Katherine is not the legal guardian.<br />Guardian ad Litem Appointed for Michael Jackson's Children  <br /><br />400_pjackson_090707_pool_88886888.jpg<br /><br />Copyright 2009  Pool /  Getty Images<br /><br />A Los Angeles judge has appointed a Guardian ad Litem to represent the interests of Michael Jackson's three young children. <br />Judge Mitchell Beckloff has named attorney Margaret Lodise of the firm of Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise, LLP, as the Guardian ad Litem for "Prince" Michael, Paris, and Prince "Blanket." According to the court, the children's grandmother, Katherine Jackson, will remain the Guardian of the Person for the children.  <br />Posted August 11, 2009 12:16:00 PM<br /> Guardian Ad Litem Appointed For Michael Jackson's Children<br />
    That's a legal advocate, Grace, ie the childrens' attorney.