Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I have updated my initial post with the latest "monkey" connection: Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front<br /><br />Love to you all.
  • on 1340541866:
    <br />I have updated my initial post with the latest "monkey" connection: Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front<br /><br />Love to you all.<br />
    <br /><br />Awesome Sarahli, thanks for your great job it's much appreciated  :bearhug:
    on 1340544427:
    <br />
    on 1340541866:
    <br />I have updated my initial post with the latest "monkey" connection: Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front<br /><br />Love to you all.<br />
    <br /><br />Awesome Sarahli, thanks for your great job it's much appreciated  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Sweetsunset, you're welcome.  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    This is one of the most interesting threads on the forum!<br />Thanks for updating it and compiling everything together Sarahli !  :bearhug:
    on 1340559090:
    <br />This is one of the most interesting threads on the forum!<br />Thanks for updating it and compiling everything together Sarahli !  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you my dear, you're welcome.  :bearhug:
    I have updated our list with Bec's new connection (Feather+Scale+Statue+Justice): Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front<br /><br />Great job.  :beerchug:<br /><br />Edit: I have also added Julia's finding -- Conrad Murray's video released on 25/06/2012/--Front's post 7 days before.
    I have updated with a new connection Front/Paris: "Ice Cream"+"Monkey" -- "Chunky Monkey ice cream": Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front<br /><br />God bless you all.
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    so since the day that I re-joined here I have been non stop reading posts and trying to catch up on what I have missed since my break from the hoax world and then I saw talk of this "Front" person and I am thinking to myself "who the hell is Front?!" and "boy he/she does some great investigating!" lol Then I came across this thread and it ALL comes together and thanks to "Front" I no longer have any doubt what so ever that MJ is gone (I was always 99.9% sure he is still alive BUT there was that little part of me asking "what if?") and honestly thanks to Front I can get out of my funk and breathe again. Reading Front's posts all put together in this thread made it very clear to me, so I would like to thank Front for helping me see the light and begin to come out of this slump that I have been in since June 25, 2009. It wasn't an easy road but I believe in Michael, I always have and always will. <br /><br />@Sarahli: Thank you so much for your time and effort in putting this thread together, you have made it so easy for me to recap and understand what I have missed  :bearhug:<br /><br />MJFam forever xoxox<br /><br />- Reese
  • on 1342102553:
    <br />so since the day that I re-joined here I have been non stop reading posts and trying to catch up on what I have missed since my break from the hoax world and then I saw talk of this "Front" person and I am thinking to myself "who the hell is Front?!" and "boy he/she does some great investigating!" lol Then I came across this thread and it ALL comes together and thanks to "Front" I no longer have any doubt what so ever that MJ is gone (I was always 99.9% sure he is still alive BUT there was that little part of me asking "what if?") and honestly thanks to Front I can get out of my funk and breathe again. Reading Front's posts all put together in this thread made it very clear to me, so I would like to thank Front for helping me see the light and begin to come out of this slump that I have been in since June 25, 2009. It wasn't an easy road but I believe in Michael, I always have and always will. <br /><br />@Sarahli: Thank you so much for your time and effort in putting this thread together, you have made it so easy for me to recap and understand what I have missed  :bearhug:<br /><br />MJFam forever xoxox<br /><br />- Reese<br />
    <br /><br />So you don't know yet that the most of us think Front could be Michael?
    @ SgtPepper, you're welcome, I'm glad it helps.  :beerchug:<br /><br />:penguin:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    So sgtpepper what makes u think he is gone? I mean which front posts suggest this to you?
    I updated with the last Victory connection: Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front<br /><br />@ YougMack, I understood that SgtPepper is now 100% sure that Michael is alive.  :suspect:
  • ok i will give it to yall the pictures front added on him (if him) with the amsterdam shirt and his hands, well hands are defenitly MJ's, and the one with the amsterdam shirt, well skinny, pale white and fit... loox like mj<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Sarahli, not how to thank you for your work, for me I am newbie in the forum, I have trouble connecting the dots, but you did. Thanks for doing this work for us, especially me, I have not read around the forum. It has made me a happy day!  :)    I'll scratch head no longer :LolLolLolLol:<br />                :bearhug:<br />
    @YoungMack I am now 100% believing that MJ is alive thanks to Front and @Sarahli for putting this post together :)
  • Yay for sgt pep  :th_bravo:<br /><br />Welcome to the club! Isn't it THE best feeling ever going from 'could it be.....' to 'yep, I know with every single piece of me that he is alive'<br /><br />It's awesome! You know what comes next? The unbridled desire to want to tell everyone about it, LOL<br /><br />Anyways, grats! I'm happy for you  :icon_razz:
    @AustralianMJBeliever YES! I have told my one friend about not having any doubts now and I even showed him this very post and all he was trying to do was debunk it and say I was nuts. But IDC there is nothing now that can change my mind.. He's ALIVE. . . and he's here FOREVER ;)
  • Oh yeah. Sorry forgot to add the last line of, 'now be prepared to get laughed at. Lots!
    I have updated with the "facilities" connection (Front's post + Paris' picture): http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22635.0<br /><br />@ Marumjj, thank you. I'm really happy you liked it.  :bearhug:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Lundon's Bridge<br />Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching.<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lundons-Bridge/148240935281459?ref=stream
    on 1343671364:
    <br />Lundon's Bridge<br />Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching.<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lundons-Bridge/148240935281459?ref=stream<br />
    <br /><br />Hi CC, thank you for the link but I'm wondering why you posted it here as it's the thread for Front's validations and connections. Can you explain? Thanks.  :icon_e_smile:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1343672558:
    <br />
    on 1343671364:
    <br />Lundon's Bridge<br />Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching.<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lundons-Bridge/148240935281459?ref=stream<br />
    <br /><br />Hi CC, thank you for the link but I'm wondering why you posted it here as it's the thread for Front's validations and connections. Can you explain? Thanks.  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Back: keep watching, front:back, lundon´s keep watching
    on 1343673424:
    <br />
    on 1343672558:
    <br />
    on 1343671364:
    <br /><br />Hi CC, thank you for the link but I'm wondering why you posted it here as it's the thread for Front's validations and connections. Can you explain? Thanks.  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Back: keep watching, front:back, lundon´s keep watching<br />
    <br /><br />Oh right I didn't see it. Nice wink!  :icon_e_wink: Thanks for sharing CC.<br /><br />"Lundon's Bridge<br />Il y a environ une heure<br />Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching."
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Quote from: Front on May 19, 2012, 12:19:55 PM<br />
    hmmm……….<br />I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.
    <br /><br />Sarahli, I know this Front post clearly predicts the current Jackson feud, and Paris quoted the song "Afro circus" from the movie Madagascar 3 as has been mentioned, connecting to Front’s post, but I want to point out as well, the clear connection to Men in Black 3, which was released on May 25 (6 days later). Pitbull sang the song they played at the end of the movie.  Back in Time. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones made a very huge deal about pie (pi), and finally they clearly showed a box of the old fashioned Crackerjack box right in the movie.<br /><br />220px-Cracker_Jack_bag.JPG<br /><br />And of course we know that MJ had a small acting part in both MIB 1 and 2.  Front is clearly someone who knows what's up ahead of general people, in many movies, someone in the industry--and that MJ is. Front proves he is Michael by his family, his facebook, and the industry (and more).
    Yes I agree MJonmind, the "circus" refers to the recent family "drama" and media frenzy. Definitely. I love your findings about MIB 3 (especially the crackerjack(s)  :icon_lol: ) and as Michael made an appearence in this movie series it's even more relevant. Thanks.