Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front

Comments

• MJonmind - great connection. Asking an innocent question - is it possible that someone could see a trailer or preview since it was only 6 days before the movie came out? I'm just trying the process of elimination of being real vs coincidence (for which I have always believed there was none).<br /><br />is it possible that BACK (or Front) is Chris Tucker?
  • on 1343678175:
    <br />Quote from: Front on May 19, 2012, 12:19:55 PM<br />
    hmmm……….<br />I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.
    <br /><br />Sarahli, I know this Front post clearly predicts the current Jackson feud, and Paris quoted the song "Afro circus" from the movie Madagascar 3 as has been mentioned, connecting to Front’s post, but I want to point out as well, the clear connection to Men in Black 3, which was released on May 25 (6 days later). Pitbull sang the song they played at the end of the movie.  Back in Time. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones made a very huge deal about pie (pi), and finally they clearly showed a box of the old fashioned Crackerjack box right in the movie.<br /><br />220px-Cracker_Jack_bag.JPG<br /><br />And of course we know that MJ had a small acting part in both MIB 1 and 2.  Front is clearly someone who knows what's up ahead of general people, in many movies, someone in the industry--and that MJ is. Front proves he is Michael by his family, his facebook, and the industry (and more).<br />
    <br /><br />Awesome connections :icon_bounce:<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones made a very huge deal about pie (pi), and finally they clearly showed a box of the old fashioned Crackerjack box right in the movie.<br /> [/size]
    <br /><br /> That's cool! I tried to find this "Crackerjack" scene in the MIB3 trailer, but unfortunately... I'd better watch the movie soon :icon_razz:<br /><br />LOVE
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    <br /><br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]Front posted a handwritten note mentioning "the momment of now":[/size][/li]<br /><br />themommentofnowclock.png<br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br /><br /><br />This clock remainds me the clock post by TS in TIAI redirect from january 1 2012.... http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21803.0.html
  • And also this clock....I don't believe anything was 'random' in TII.<br /><br />MJ+2012+2009+This+is+It+clock+4+two+clocks.JPG<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1347631936:
    <br />And also this clock....I don't believe anything was 'random' in TII.<br /><br />MJ+2012+2009+This+is+It+clock+4+two+clocks.JPG<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I've always loved this picture and it's something that has stuck with me from TII. I see two clocks in this; one at MJ's elbow (which Orianthi seems to be pointing at) and then one just above his head.<br /><br />The one near his head reads 12:20(ish)? and the one at his elbow I think reads 10:20(ish)<br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />These "clocks" and the "fist in the ear" dialogue in TII has always intrigued me for some reason.
  • BeTheChange: <br /><br />
    And also this clock....I don't believe anything was 'random' in TII.
    <br /><br />I don't believe that either! <br /><br />.. but please explain.. where's that clock? I guess I really need to buy a pair of glasses :icon_e_geek: LOL
  • Thanks for your explanation Adi :icon_e_smile: Interesting clues!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1347597832:
    <br /><br /><br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]Front posted a handwritten note mentioning "the momment of now":[/size][/li]<br /><br />themommentofnowclock.png<br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br /><br /><br />This clock remainds me the clock post by TS in TIAI redirect from january 1 2012.... http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21803.0.html<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />clock-12-21_33615_lg.gif
  • on 1347632998:
    <br />
    on 1347631936:
    <br />And also this clock....I don't believe anything was 'random' in TII.<br /><br />MJ+2012+2009+This+is+It+clock+4+two+clocks.JPG<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I've always loved this picture and it's something that has stuck with me from TII. I see two clocks in this; one at MJ's elbow (which Orianthi seems to be pointing at) and then one just above his head.<br /><br />The one near his head reads 12:20(ish)? and the one at his elbow I think reads 10:20(ish)<br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />These "clocks" and the "fist in the ear" dialogue in TII has always intrigued me for some reason.<br />
    <br /><br />This is Bonnie's explanation/interpretation of the clocks:<br /><br />
    <br />Michael Jackson pointed to the first clock on the “This is It” rehearsals.  That clock displayed the time “12:21”.  That referred to December 21 of 2012.  The second clock that Orianthi pointed to referred to the year with the displayed time adding up  to 2012.<br />
    <br />http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.ca/2012/08/branca-part-of-strong-delusion-michael.html<br /><br />And the 'fist in the year' dialogue has stuck with me also...very much so.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • <br />stop it at roughly 42 seconds when they open the vault . i did not see it so i don't know what follows but it is interesting.<br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @BTC ; Yep - wasn't the 911 call made at 12:21?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />....I recall the evidence during the Dr Murray trial about the 911 call being made at 12:20 and we all went into  kurfuffle here on the Forum about the time......was it 12:21 as we always thought or was it 12:20 and then TS did a post on it ... lol <br /><br />ahhh good times!
  • on 1347635295:
    <br />@BTC ; Yep - wasn't the 911 call made at 12:21?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />....I recall the evidence during the Dr Murray trial about the 911 call being made at 12:20 and we all went into  kurfuffle here on the Forum about the time......was it 12:21 as we always thought or was it 12:20 and then TS did a post on it ... lol <br /><br />ahhh good times!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, yep...great times! lol  I remember the 'kurfuffle' (haha, haven't heard that word in a long time)...it was a way for people to 'attempt' to shoot TS down, while ignoring the multitude of other things TS had brought to the foreFRONT.  <br /><br />Here's the transcript of the 'fist in the ear' dialogue...since I don't believe anything was 'random' in TII, I find it interesting that this was included if it had no meaning/importance, when they could just have easily cut it out.<br /><br />
    <br />You guys, I gotta tell you this.<br />  <br />When I'm trying to hear and it feels like<br />somebody's fist is pushed into my ear,<br />it's really very difficult.<br /><br />I know you mean well,<br />so, but it's...<br />  <br />I'm trying to adjust to the ear,<br />the inner ears, okay?<br /><br />With the love,<br />with the love. L-O-V-E.<br /><br />ORTEGA: Michael.<br /><br />Michael: This is not easy though.<br /><br />ORTEGA: Michael, one more<br />time. I couldn't hear you, sir.<br /><br />Michael: The inner ears are very difficult<br />for me when you're raised<br />to use just your real own,<br />you know, aural... Auditory ears.<br /><br />Now it feels like somebody's fist,<br />just their fist, is shoved into your ear.<br /><br />ORTEGA: Okay.<br /><br />Michael: I'm trying to hear and I can't.<br />So I'm adjusting<br />to the situation.<br /><br />ORTEGA: Right. Michael, is there<br />anything they can give you now<br />in your ears to make it better<br />in terms of volume or mix?<br /><br />Michael: Um...<br />If we could just<br />bring it down a little bit.<br /><br />ORTEGA:<br />Bring it down a little bit, please.<br />Anything else, Michael? You<br />wanna hear more of anything?<br /><br />You wanna hear more voice,<br />you wanna hear more...?<br /><br />Michael: No.<br /><br />ORTEGA: Okay, Michael,<br />after the next song, if it hasn't adjusted<br />to your liking, will you please let us know?<br /><br />Michael: For sure.<br /><br />ORTEGA: Thank you.<br />Would you like to<br />pick it up from?<br /><br />"Stop! The Love You Save."<br /><br />ORTEGA: "Stop! The Love You Save."<br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • BTC.......<br /><br /> :icon_eek:  <br /><br />I have seen that TII section a thousand times....OK, maybe a couple hundred, lol.....but I had never seen that clock!  <br />You are talking about the blue-ish color one in back of MJ right?  Just  :icon_eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I absolutely think every second of TII was planned and calculated with extreme precision...amazingly so.  <br />I had the random thought today of how much Michael loved technology, electronics etc......knew his way around it all.<br />Then I was thinking how much Michael would enjoy using all this tech stuff to further the field of entertainment and <br />bring an important message to people.  To my knowledge, the world hadn't seen much of Michael actually embracing<br />the newest tech stuff, or social media etc. (his website people did for sure....but he himself)  <br />If anyone was going use all the advancements in tech, it would be Michael.  Remember the video of him "online" for one the first chats.....he seemed to love that.  I could totally see his mind working on overload with ideas of how to truly make it something great.  <br />All the social media, all the "real time" news for the world, all the YouTube, blogging, forums etc.....all combined to pioneer how we are entertained and how we learn.  His message has always been clear....at the forefront of it all.  His goal.....to be the best.  I am absolutely convinced he is.......<br />the greatest entertainer the world has ever known.  It's an adventure, with a clear message of LOVE.  <br />Michael...wherever you......you're amazing!  Thank you.  <br /><br />Thanks for posting about the clock stuff.....I am once again reminded of just how detailed and amazing this hoax is! <br />Blessings to you all....<br />LOVE
  • on 1347672978:
    <br />BTC.......<br /><br /> :icon_eek:  <br /><br />I have seen that TII section a thousand times....OK, maybe a couple hundred, lol.....but I had never seen that clock!  <br />You are talking about the blue-ish color one in back of MJ right?  Just  :icon_eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I absolutely think every second of TII was planned and calculated with extreme precision...amazingly so.  <br />I had the random thought today of how much Michael loved technology, electronics etc......knew his way around it all.<br />Then I was thinking how much Michael would enjoy using all this tech stuff to further the field of entertainment and <br />bring an important message to people.  To my knowledge, the world hadn't seen much of Michael actually embracing<br />the newest tech stuff, or social media etc. (his website people did for sure....but he himself)  <br />If anyone was going use all the advancements in tech, it would be Michael.  Remember the video of him "online" for one the first chats.....he seemed to love that.  I could totally see his mind working on overload with ideas of how to truly make it something great.  <br />All the social media, all the "real time" news for the world, all the YouTube, blogging, forums etc.....all combined to pioneer how we are entertained and how we learn.  His message has always been clear....at the forefront of it all.  His goal.....to be the best.  I am absolutely convinced he is.......<br />the greatest entertainer the world has ever known.  It's an adventure, with a clear message of LOVE.  <br />Michael...wherever you......you're amazing!  Thank you.  <br /><br />Thanks for posting about the clock stuff.....I am once again reminded of just how detailed and amazing this hoax is! <br />Blessings to you all....<br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Me too - I agree with Wishingstar - that movie has no mistakes, everything is down to detail. I don't remember those clocks either. Amazing to me. So we're back to 12/21/2012? Or maybe the time of departure was 12:21 and the time of arrival will be 10:20? Don't know - just putting it out there. Either way, I wonder why it's been so quiet lately? Or is it just me.<br /><br />Or - didn't Murray's office assistants in Dallas go to the wearhouse around 10 that morning or was it a phone call that Murray made around that time. Ok - time to go searching.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL, Front posting a pic of his fist in his ear would be pretty funny right now! Go on Front, I dare you!
  • on 1347632998:
    <br />
    on 1347631936:
    <br /><br />I've always loved this picture and it's something that has stuck with me from TII. I see two clocks in this; one at MJ's elbow (which Orianthi seems to be pointing at) and then one just above his head.<br /><br />The one near his head reads 12:20(ish)? and the one at his elbow I think reads 10:20(ish)<br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />These "clocks" and the "fist in the ear" dialogue in TII has always intrigued me for some reason.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I read that too ! I 'had never seen these clocks  :icon_eek: , but I watch "this is it" full of time !  ;) <br /><br />Thanks BTC and Adi !!  :)[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=8pt]<br />Sorry for my BAD english..  :icon_albino:[/size]<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1347693793:
    <br />LOL, Front posting a pic of his fist in his ear would be pretty funny right now! Go on Front, I dare you!<br />
    :) :)
  • If I'm remembering this correctly, Bonnie stated on her blog that the initial clip of TII that was shown repeatedly all over the news after his 'death' of TDCAU had the clocks, as seen in the pic I posted.  But that in the released movie, after it was edited, the clocks are not there.  I'll have to double check that because I may be mistaken in what she wrote...but, if true, it would explain why many of us don't remember seeing them in the movie and it sure would make the clocks even more interesting.<br /><br />@curls...LOL, that would be great!<br /><br />Edit:  I did a quick search of Bonnie's blog and couldn't find where she may have said about the 'edited' clocks (so I may not have remembered that correctly at all).  I then threw TII on (any excuse to watch it for the 10000000th time lol) and the 'clocks' ARE there in TDCAU...except they aren't clocks at all, or shouldn't be clocks since there are no clocks anywhere on that stage (from what I can see).  They appear to be blue lights that just so happen to have white lights reflecting off them...that just so happen to look like the hands of clocks, that just so happen to point to 12:20ish and 10:20ish  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1347712100:
    <br />If I'm remembering this correctly, Bonnie stated on her blog that the initial clip of TII that was shown repeatedly all over the news after his 'death' of TDCAU had the clocks, as seen in the pic I posted.  But that in the released movie, after it was edited, the clocks are not there.  I'll have to double check that because I may be mistaken in what she wrote...but, if true, it would explain why many of us don't remember seeing them in the movie and it sure would make the clocks even more interesting.<br /><br />@curls...LOL, that would be great!<br /><br />Edit:  I did a quick search of Bonnie's blog and couldn't find where she may have said about the 'edited' clocks (so I may not have remembered that correctly at all).  I then threw TII on (any excuse to watch it for the 10000000th time lol) and the 'clocks' ARE there in TDCAU...except they aren't clocks at all, or shouldn't be clocks since there are no clocks anywhere on that stage (from what I can see).  They appear to be blue lights that just so happen to have white lights reflecting off them...that just so happen to look like the hands of clocks, that just so happen to point to 12:20ish and 10:20ish  :icon_e_confused:<br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />BRILLIANT!  Reflection on Reflections! :th_bravo:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Me too  never seen these clocks.....  :icon_rolleyes: time of Bam?  :michael-jackson:  :icon_razz:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for finding that BTC, it's not the first time we/others have been over-hoaxed. You win some, you lose some.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1347712100:
    <br />If I'm remembering this correctly, Bonnie stated on her blog that the initial clip of TII that was shown repeatedly all over the news after his 'death' of TDCAU had the clocks, as seen in the pic I posted.  But that in the released movie, after it was edited, the clocks are not there.  I'll have to double check that because I may be mistaken in what she wrote...but, if true, it would explain why many of us don't remember seeing them in the movie and it sure would make the clocks even more interesting.<br /><br />@curls...LOL, that would be great!<br /><br />Edit:  I did a quick search of Bonnie's blog and couldn't find where she may have said about the 'edited' clocks (so I may not have remembered that correctly at all).  I then threw TII on (any excuse to watch it for the 10000000th time lol) and the 'clocks' ARE there in TDCAU...except they aren't clocks at all, or shouldn't be clocks since there are no clocks anywhere on that stage (from what I can see).  They appear to be blue lights that just so happen to have white lights reflecting off them...that just so happen to look like the hands of clocks, that just so happen to point to 12:20ish and 10:20ish  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree, that there are clocks, rather light effects (optical illusion), but just wow! are there, I just saw the movie and if I see them clearly in 12.20 and 10.20  :bearhug:
  • on 1347775332:
    <br />
    on 1347712100:
    <br />If I'm remembering this correctly, Bonnie stated on her blog that the initial clip of TII that was shown repeatedly all over the news after his 'death' of TDCAU had the clocks, as seen in the pic I posted.  But that in the released movie, after it was edited, the clocks are not there.  I'll have to double check that because I may be mistaken in what she wrote...but, if true, it would explain why many of us don't remember seeing them in the movie and it sure would make the clocks even more interesting.<br /><br />@curls...LOL, that would be great!<br /><br />Edit:  I did a quick search of Bonnie's blog and couldn't find where she may have said about the 'edited' clocks (so I may not have remembered that correctly at all).  I then threw TII on (any excuse to watch it for the 10000000th time lol) and the 'clocks' ARE there in TDCAU...except they aren't clocks at all, or shouldn't be clocks since there are no clocks anywhere on that stage (from what I can see).  They appear to be blue lights that just so happen to have white lights reflecting off them...that just so happen to look like the hands of clocks, that just so happen to point to 12:20ish and 10:20ish  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree, that there are clocks, rather light effects (optical illusion), but just wow! are there, I just saw the movie and if I see them clearly in 12.20 and 10.20  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />This is great :)  Whether the time was made by a clock or an optical illusion (even better) they are there for a reason. I think we know what 12:21 stands for. So - 10:20 must also have a significant purpose. Here is a few I found:<br /><br />
    Prosecutors say that Murray made a slew of phone calls between 10:20 and 11:51 a.m. that morning. Dr. Conrad Murray is believed to have discovered pop star Michael Jackson unconscious at about 11:56 a.m. on June 25, 2009, but he did not tell anyone to call 911 until 12:20 p.m., prosecutor David Walgren told jurors in Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial Tuesday.
    <br /><br />http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/27/prosecutor-michael-jacksons-doctor-conrad-murray-repeatedly-acted-with-gross-negligence/<br /><br />
    TMZ Live -- Dr. Conrad Murray ... Hanging by a Thread. 10/20/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF. TMZ Live ...
    <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/20/tmz-live-lindsay-lohan-morgue-probation-dr-conrad-murray/<br /><br />Still searching...but I think the phone calls are a significant part of this somehow.
  • I still find this clock "discovery" so very interesting : ) Love it.<br />I had to go looking as well....sure enough, no matter how many videos I see, it's there, plain as day.  <br />I was always curious about why TDRCAU was the video snippet the media most played in the very beginning.<br />Many people had never even heard that song.  I would have thought Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat It....all the very<br />classic MJ songs would have been the video to first show.  In some sense, showing the song <br />They Don't Really Care About Us, is so poetic for the event.  We have discussed the meanings behind that song<br />....about race, about police force, about government etc.....many parallels come through with this song.  Now,<br />I am seeing another one.......the media and its relation/reporting on famous people.  True, we have probably covered<br />that thought as well.  However, to see this so boldly on the screen makes me clearly think how much the media <br />missed.......they ran with the story of Michael Jackson's death of drugs etc.  They never stopped to clearly see things were not <br />adding up.....because it was the story of the decade.  They [the media] don't really care about the entertainers.  The media<br />will spew un-truths forever if it will sell.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice the backwards ambulance, the trash, <br />the messed up words at the memorial, the stage setting of the funeral, the family's reactions, the mis-information on the<br />various reports etc, etc. etc. They don't care if things are wrong...they report it.  <br />So, all in all, I'd say here's yet another classic subtle clue as to something larger than the passing of a legend.......the passing<br />through of a legend.  Michael passed through death in front of the world.......and nobody questioned it.  I'd say it was the <br />greatest illusion ever.  Wait, didn't LaToya try to tell us that, lol.  <br /><br />Thanks again BTC for posting about this.......it's so timely (ok crap joke for sure......) <br />Love & Blessings Always<br /><br />
  • Is anybody please able to post that video where the 2 clocks are showed up?