BAM!!

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Meh, he lives behind the Orange Curtain, and buys lunchmeat at my local grocery store, looking like the nutty professor. What more do you need?  :thjajaja121:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :icon_neutral:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :compute: Michael is so brilliant and his mind as we have learned over the years is never idle.  I cannot even begin to imagine him just sitting around for three plus years and not strategically thinking and planning with precision exactly  how, when, and where he will make his presence known.  And that re-entry into the world of the living will be done with such command that time will virtually stop just like it did on June 25, 2009.  Michael Jackson stopped time. He stopped the world.  Who has ever done that before?  No One!  I have no doubt that his return will be monumental. It doesn’t have to be loud, but its reverberation will be felt all over the planet. Don’t you feel the energy changing?  I do.  Like Celie said in The Color Purple “feel like twista weather”.  :icon_lol: Something’s coming. I only pray I’ll be around to witness it.
  • supermj4evasupermj4eva Posts: 82
    I also hope I am able to witness it, and it makes you wonder with all the different countries and time zones, that something has to be done on a global scale of some form for it to reach everyone at the same time if it is really a BAM, suggesting something is going to happen suddenly! <br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:
  • Well if Michael doesn't BAM his life would always be this way:<br />"One normal day in Michael's lifetime without BAMBING":<br /><br />Michael: Good morning Paris. <br />Paris: Morning daddy pls cook me some French toasts for breakfast!<br />Michael: OK sweetie I will. Paris I have to go out for shopping to get some bargains, umm what disguise will I use today: the hatman, the blond lady, Mr Magoo or the elder oh... I forgot the elder was not me, ok Mr Magoo will be fine.  :icon_razz:<br />Paris: Bye daddy see you later.<br />Michael: I am back dear family.<br />Blanket: what are we gonna lunch today daddy??<br />Michael: I am not sure healthy vegetarian food?, some Nachos? or KFC?<br />Blanket: KFC daddy KFC.  :icon_bounce:<br />Michael: Umm I am not sure if I should eat or fast today I have to keep my dancing weight before BAM's day to look sexy!!. <br />Michael: Guys I go out again.<br />Prince: Where are you going daddy??<br />Michael: I go for filming and later to keep on "recording my new album".<br />SweetsunsetwithMJ: Hope so.  :bowdown:<br />Michael: Ok guys I am back I will take a shower and I will post something for my dear beLIEvers on MJHFI.<br />Michael: Umm I am tired I need to sleep, Prince please bring me Propofol I, oh... no no hold... on I forgot I have never used that crap to sleep :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Well this is a joke made by me with all due respect and love for Michael and his awesome family whom I love.<br />Michael don't be mad at me I just wanted to make you giggle again, life is to live it come on please BAM A.S.A.P !!  :bearhug:<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1337869350:
    <br />
    on 1337866273:
    <br />Do you remember this......<br /><br />mjzuz.jpg<br />
    <br />LOL!<br />Where was this posted?<br />
    <br /><br />I found it on MJHOAX facebook page....xx<br /><br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=301140289929344&set=a.263491273694246.62692.263490290361011&type=1&theater
    on 1337889060:
    <br />That quote from unknown source posted by 2Good should be a joke.<br /><br />Weren´t we discussing that date 12-21 back in the Front thread?<br /><br />I can´t imagine MJ would do something like that. Is not even funny.<br />
    <br /><br />I found it here.........<br />Wall Photos | Facebook
    Do most of you feel that if there is going to be a BAM then it will be soon?<br /><br />I kind of feel if one does not happen before the end of 2012 or 2013 the very latest, then it will never happen.
    on 1337928386:
    <br />Do most of you feel that if there is going to be a BAM then it will be soon?<br /><br />I kind of feel if one does not happen before the end of 2012 or 2013 the very latest, then it will never happen.<br />
    <br /><br />I guess that all depends on if Michael has acheived what he set out to acheive...  Sometimes plans don't always go as planned..<br /><br />One of his motives may of been for JUSTICE...but other than Murray, no-one else has paid to price for wanting him dead...<br /><br />I think nothing will happen until after AEG trial....Chin up.
    Yes very true lol.<br />Do you think AEG would really be a part of this then? Against MJ that is, I thought Randy Philips was for Michael. <br /><br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1337928386:
    <br />Do most of you feel that if there is going to be a BAM then it will be soon?<br /><br />I kind of feel if one does not happen before the end of 2012 or 2013 the very latest, then it will never happen.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]maybe,2013.... i remember the 4 years (from 2009) we have 4 saving the planet[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think nothing will happen until after AEG trial....Chin up.
    <br /><br />Mmm. But if it hinged on that trial in any way shape or form, I do not believe TS would have so plainly stated that there is a deadline of 1/1/2013. Trials get delayed, even staged ones (refer to Murray trial of 2011). He's left everything open ended prior to this, even all the Bam teases, just to give himself an out so as not to be caught telling a direct untruth. This time he stated plainly, if not by 1/1/2013, he is a fake. <br /><br />And I still don't believe he is (was) a fake.
    on 1337956913:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Mmm. But if it hinged on that trial in any way shape or form, I do not believe TS would have so plainly stated that there is a deadline of 1/1/2013. Trials get delayed, even staged ones (refer to Murray trial of 2011). He's left everything open ended prior to this, even all the Bam teases, just to give himself an out so as not to be caught telling a direct untruth. This time he stated plainly, if not by 1/1/2013, he is a fake. <br /><br />And I still don't believe he is (was) a fake.<br />
    <br /><br />I guess he has thrown it all out on the line. But even if he is right or wrong, who is he meant to be any way?<br />An informer, MJ himself, or someone else? <br />
    Good question, supermj4eva. Wouldn't we all like to know.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1337905574:
    <br />Michael: Umm I am tired I need to sleep, Prince please bring me Propofol I, oh... no no hold... on I forgot I have never used that crap to sleep :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
    on 1337956913:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Mmm. But if it hinged on that trial in any way shape or form, I do not believe TS would have so plainly stated that there is a deadline of 1/1/2013. Trials get delayed, even staged ones (refer to Murray trial of 2011). He's left everything open ended prior to this, even all the Bam teases, just to give himself an out so as not to be caught telling a direct untruth. This time he stated plainly, if not by 1/1/2013, he is a fake. <br /><br />And I still don't believe he is (was) a fake.<br />
    What if he didn't mean it? Maybe he just wants to test us once more, to see if we are able to trust our thinking.
    @Gina: we will cross that bridge when we get to it. No point in worrying about something that might never happen. <br /><br />At least that's what I keep telling myself.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1338218758:
    <br />@Gina: we will cross that bridge when we get to it. No point in worrying about something that might never happen. <br /><br />At least that's what I keep telling myself.<br />
    <br /><br />Makes me wanna  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />How does one focus on NOT worrying about something without spending all their time worrying about it? 
    For personally, I just resolve it to the procrastinaton part of my brain: why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?<br /><br />Helps to have a lazy streak.
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    I think if Michael comes back it will be in 2013 at the big event of Cirque de Soliel  of Immoral Tour in Las Vegas  as that was always what Michael wanted and it will be a big world event That is for sure. That is also where he lived for a while! The best is yet to come, who knows what Michael has planned?
    on 1338232106:
    <br />I think if Michael comes back it will be in 2013 at the big event of Cirque de Soliel  of Immoral Tour in Las Vegas  as that was always what Michael wanted and it will be a big world event That is for sure. That is also where he lived for a while! The best is yet to come, who knows what Michael has planned?<br />
    <br />I just don't see Mike coming back in a show, not matter it's in Vegas or somewhere else. Too cheap.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think if Michael come back is with a message....a message of L.O.V.E. <br />Told us  at 02 that was his last show.... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />         
    <br /><br />
    on 1338244283:
    <br />I think if Michael come back is with a message....a message of L.O.V.E. <br />Told us  at 02 that was his last show.... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />         
    <br />
    <br /><br />Man I just can not get over that day! Something was so strange yet so clear about that press conference!<br /><br /><br />Was it him or wasn't it him? I dont know but one thing is for sure, he was trying to tell us something that day you can tell! <br /><br />I just wish I knew what all the hand gestures meant! <br /><br />When I saw that live I still remember to this day, thinking that that was going to be his final appearance, and that was why he was saying:<br /><br />"when I say this is it, I really mean THIS is it, THIS is the final curtain call" with curtains behind him. <br /><br />It was eery but I though just maybe becuase he was dying or something and he knew that was going to be his last public apprearnce but know I think it could have been his big goodbye to the world for a while or forever before he goes into hiding and that is why he is soooo emotional? <br /><br />I know there is seperate threads about the 02 announcement but its just so dam interesting and im sure its a very important part of the hoax which if only we could figure out, would be a giant step forward, as it is actually from MJ himself!<br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I'm wondering if a planned BAM might be put a side because of the peace and quiet, not having tabloids attacking who is he and what his doing etc. It would be tempting at the very least after  being in the spotlight for most of his life. <br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1337889395:
    <br />Meh, he lives behind the Orange Curtain, and buys lunchmeat at my local grocery store, looking like the nutty professor. What more do you need?  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Finally, the LUNAtics are running the asylum!  :LolLolLolLol: