MARK ZUCKERBERG WEDDING Michael Jackson Music in Heavy Rotation

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1337620115:
    <br />I am trying to understand this TMZ article.....Forbes was reporting that the guests didn't know it was a wedding, till they got there ....under 100 people showed up.  They apparently thought it was a graduation party for Priscilla.  Why would a neighbor tell TMZ about music coming from next door?  Did TMZ have spies talking to the neighbors.......when it was billed as a graduation party?  Also, why would TMZ have a video guy there anyways?  It wasn't a publicized event.  It was very low key....does TMZ stalk everyone?  Or just recent billionaires and pop icons?  So many questions.....but hey, at least everyone loves MJ :) <br /><br />Here's a link to Forbes' article:<br /><br />Mark Zuckerberg And Priscilla Chan Strike A Blow Against The Wedding Industrial Complex - Forbes<br />
    <br /><br />That article doesn't even mention Michael.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1337624543:
    <br />"Status update: everyone loves MJ"<br /><br />I don´t know if I should think if TMZ is laughing AT us or WITH us<br />
    <br />with us.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Here is Ursula's comment on this article on her YouTube Channel esprit467 - YouTube<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1337628219:
    <br />
    on 1337620115:
    <br />I am trying to understand this TMZ article.....Forbes was reporting that the guests didn't know it was a wedding, till they got there ....under 100 people showed up.  They apparently thought it was a graduation party for Priscilla.  Why would a neighbor tell TMZ about music coming from next door?  Did TMZ have spies talking to the neighbors.......when it was billed as a graduation party?  Also, why would TMZ have a video guy there anyways?  It wasn't a publicized event.  It was very low key....does TMZ stalk everyone?  Or just recent billionaires and pop icons?  So many questions.....but hey, at least everyone loves MJ :) <br /><br />Here's a link to Forbes' article:<br /><br />Mark Zuckerberg And Priscilla Chan Strike A Blow Against The Wedding Industrial Complex - Forbes<br />
    <br /><br />That article doesn't even mention Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly.  So it makes me wonder why TMZ was posting about what a random neighbor supposedly overheard...then again, I wonder about why the sky is blue, lol.  <br />I think TMZ just likes messing with us....finding ways to mention the King of Pop, himself, Michael Jackson  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I was probably a bit confusing in my writing....sorry about that.  I was wondering about the TMZ article firstly....not the Forbes article.  I read the Forbes article and it got me thinking about the fact the guests didn't even realize it was going to be a wedding.  How come TMZ was even around his house....are they really everywhere (paps)?  <br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Interesting video...but I am not sure it's all so complicated.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1337632830:
    <br />Interesting video...but I am not sure it's all so complicated.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree Gina  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Maybe we are going to be hearing ALOT of Michael Jackson news soon.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well June is looming.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1337644023:
    <br />Well June is looming.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah... But we've been there before remember?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yeah - June is looming....wasn't Jermaine going release his extra chapter to his book in June ?..or was that another month..I can't remember.
    Won't let me quote directly,<br /><br />Souza,<br />
    Yeah... But we've been there before remember?
    <br /><br />Yes and it's always a good news month. That's what I meant. June, August, October, and November; best months for hoax news.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Sorry for the dumb question, but who the F is Mark Zuckerberg ?? :animal0017:
    The guy who started Facebook.
    on 1337647690:
    <br />The guy who started Facebook.<br />
    :affraid: Jesus!<br /><br /><br />I'm dumb!  :Crash:
    No, you're not dumb, SimPatty.
    Don't make me use my angry eyes Sim!<br /><br /> >:(<br /><br />OK..I can't use them.....but, never call yourself dumb or I'll do this....<br /><br /> :argue:  then this <br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:    then this <br /><br /> :Crash:  then this <br /><br /><br /> :Pulling_hair: <br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @Bec & Wishy  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: it was just my way of "punishig" myself for not knowing who the genius behind Facebook is!! Facebook is like my virtual second home !  :icon_lol:<br /><br />To be frank till the end.... he has an impossible name, not sure I'll remember it!  :icon_lol:<br />Maybe Mark! Mark is a nice name !  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />@Wishy: I never saw you that "angry"! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    LOL, Sim......It was difficult, but I did it for you!  <br />Love Ya!<br /><br />This is more my style:<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1337650463:
    <br />LOL, Sim......It was difficult, but I did it for you!  <br />Love Ya!<br /><br />This is more my style:<br /> :bearhug:
    You're ma sweet sis' and you're funny when you're "angry"  :icon_lol:<br />Love ya more!  :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec<br />
    Won't let me quote directly,
    <br />Yes, Souza, when I open a reply box, put in the curser, then press the quote button, it leaves it blank, but it didn't before.  If I click "quote" without a box, it will work.<br /><br />Simpa, now why would you say the d word about yourself!! :icon_eek: So fa-a-a-a-a-r from the truth! I have the highest  :smiley_abuv: for you!!  Funny how we can learn something one day and the next day have an advantage over the person who hasn't heard it yet, then fake like we've known for ages.  :icon_lol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1337644232:
    <br />Yeah - June is looming....wasn't Jermaine going release his extra chapter to his book in June ?..or was that another month..I can't remember.<br />
    <br />you are right! Jermaine tweeted something about releasing in June. But it is really weird to add chapter months after releasing whole book..we will see what it will be about  :icon_razz:
    on 1337665867:
    <br />[...]<br />Simpa, now why would you say the d word about yourself!! :icon_eek: So fa-a-a-a-a-r from the truth! I have the highest  :smiley_abuv: for you!!  Funny how we can learn something one day and the next day have an advantage over the person who hasn't heard it yet, then fake like we've known for ages.  :icon_lol:
    <br />ohh sweetie, thank you! just know I also have the utmost respect for you, too!!  :bearhug:<br />I was only making fun of myself :icon_lol: I don't think I'm dumb loll and I don't see myself as a smart ass either!  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> I'm sure not many people know who's behind Facebook, yet there are millions and millions of FB users!<br />
    I'm off to life...but found this interesting....along with the school Berklee....they did a Michael musical:<br /><br />Heavy Rotation Records<br /><br />BERKLEE | Search Results<br /><br />Blessings