Hey I'm Brie (AkA: Chicana)- New to this website.

2»

Comments

• ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340391639:
    <br />How do you like Houston? I'm not a huge fan of it, coming from a big city but it's nice for families.<br />
    <br /><br />it's funny that you'd ask me this. i actually HATE houston. i'm beginning to think that everyone here is hateful and mean and i want to go back home to Alabama. i think as soon as i get some money saved up, i'm leaving my husband and getting out of here and go back home to my dad's house. living here has been nothing but a pain.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    :) Hi Brie......Its so good to have an artist onboard....You say you're thinking about starting a business.  What type of artwork do you do, and are you at all familiar with being able to detect photoshopped photos,<br />or non-authentic artwork and writing...eg copy and paste stuff. ???<br /><br />Sorry about asking but, its helpful when there are proffesionals onboard the hoax train....I'm an expert on addiction. :icon_e_wink: (Recovering of course) and we others here with amazing talent.<br /><br />I'm sooooo glad you caught the train and from what I beLIEve, we should be reaching our destination soon...!!!!!!!  <br /><br />ALL ABOARD.............God bless,  Jo.
    on 1340431296:
    <br /> :) Hi Brie......Its so good to have an artist onboard....You say you're thinking about starting a business.  What type of artwork do you do, and are you at all familiar with being able to detect photoshopped photos,<br />or non-authentic artwork and writing...eg copy and paste stuff. ???<br /><br />Sorry about asking but, its helpful when there are proffesionals onboard the hoax train....I'm an expert on addiction. :icon_e_wink: (Recovering of course) and we others here with amazing talent.<br /><br />I'm sooooo glad you caught the train and from what I beLIEve, we should be reaching our destination soon...!!!!!!!  <br /><br />ALL ABOARD.............God bless,  Jo.<br />
    <br /><br />hey. the kind of artwork that i do currently is usually on a website called imvu where people chat. they want their avatars done so i'm going to open my shop up again (because it was closed do to the fact that my pen tablet had messed up). as far as detecting photoshop work, no, i don't. i've never tried to do it either.neither have i ever tried to detect writing. i just do the artwork. and i haven't started trying to edit "real people's pictures" either. so yeah basically i'm starting small..and there are a few more things that i need to do in order to receive my money because i have something else i'm going to be starting soon. it's another business. so yeah.. i'll be pretty busy when i get everything situated. thanks for the welcome.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=36pt]WELCOME![/size]
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    <br />Welcome Brie to our big family!  :bearhug:
    thank you so much :) :D
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Welcome Brie, i hope you have a good time here. :)
    thanks. i hope so too.