Hi everyone im new here

2»

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you feel at home.<br /><br />                                        :bearhug:<br /><br />                  scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • Hi marumjj thankyou so much  :bearhug: its so lovely to meet you  :) xxx
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340812533:
    <br />
    on 1340812371:
    <br />Hi MaryK thanks so much for your reply  :) its nice to meet you , i was just a bit confused i dont actually have twitter yet ?<br />
    <br /><br />Hi! Sorry that I did not welcome you yet. <br /><br />Welcome  :bearhug:<br /><br />As I said...there´s something strange here. It´s Brie´s last tweet.<br />
    <br /><br />lol. she liked a video that's in my tweets? lol. i linked my twitter account to my youtube account about a week ago so much followers can see my activity. i'm usually on youtube alot. (i get bored :p)
  • Hi Chicana nice to meet you  :) it was very odd that something i was told, from your twitter came onto my post i dont even have twitter ?  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Heyy there :) nice to meet you! Hope you have a wonderful time here, I'm new here too! Xxxx :moonwalk_:
  • Thanks Mjj_L.O.V.er its a great site I hope you enjoy it here too  :michael-jackson:  :woohoo2:
  • Aww your so friendly :) thank you !  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hi and welcome here among us! I hope you will have great time here, enjoy it! :)
  • Hi emulik  :) thankyou so very much its so lovely to meet you  :bearhug: