TIAI July 17

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I have now read Sign #4 and I have to say for a person with a non-religious "background" I found it really interesting and I understood it. I really don't know the Bible very well at all, but I have to say all the Signs have taught me alot! <br /><br />This probably sounds incredibly simple to those who are more knowledgeable in the Bible than I am, but the main over-arching message I have garnered from all the Signs so far is that the Bible is being used for evil purposes by evil doers in the world (whether that be TPTB, Illuminati etc) .....and we are being lied to about events, information, evidence and happenings in the Bible by those with power who want to control us. The real information, such as The True Ark of the Covenant &  the real location of Noah's Ark etc, is being hidden from us and it's being manipulated to meet their own agenda......and if it's happening with the Bible then of course it can be happening with everything controlled by powerful people/organisations.<br /><br />I am looking forward to reading the next 3 Signs.
  • ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there is no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end <br /><br />Alex Collier - Radio Interview - Coast to Coast AM - 1998 | Alex Collier
  • sonson Posts: 182
    on 1342748914:
    <br />ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there were no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end <br /><br />Alex Collier - Radio Interview - Coast to Coast AM - 1998 | Alex Collier<br />
    <br /><br />Your better off saying Jesus and Moses (especially Jesus) were ordinary people than to say they NEVER existed.
  • on 1342749158:
    <br />
    on 1342748914:
    <br />ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there were no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end <br /><br />Alex Collier - Radio Interview - Coast to Coast AM - 1998 | Alex Collier<br />
    <br /><br />Your better off saying Jesus and Moses (especially Jesus) were ordinary people than to say they NEVER existed.<br />
    <br /><br />They DONT EXIST! THE ROMANS CREATED THEM
  • And the flood only occurred because the stupid aliens were having sex with earth women, so the gods (aliens) wiped them out. And yes some of the Hy-brids  did survived. That's the truth, don't like it,  bite me i don't care, but TS needs heat check before spewing bull-crap. i can't believe Michael chose this fool to be his "truth seeker" if Michael wants us to know the truth he needs to hire some body who knows how the rabbit hole goes deepER (with a capital ER) because what TS is saying, is the same damn thing that media, and earth religions has been saying for years and its boring me. i just can't wait till the truth really comes out on a global scale. <br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1342749541:
    <br />And the flood only occurred because the stupid aliens were having sex with earth women, so the gods (aliens) wiped them out. And yes some of the Hy-brids  did survived. That's the truth, don't like it,  bite me i don't care, but TS needs heat check before spewing bull-crap. i can't believe Michael chose this fool to be his "truth seeker" if Michael wants us to know the truth he needs to hire some body who knows how the rabbit hole goes deepER (with a capital ER) because what TS is saying, is the same damn thing that media, and earth religions has been saying for years and its boring me. i just can't wait till the truth really comes out on a global scale.<br />
    <br /><br />You may want to change your approach if you want people to take you seriously.  TS presents his argument logically and with supporting documentation and physical locations.  If you don't agree, that's fine, but you're being counter-productive to your cause by barging into the discussion, spewing on about TS spewing bull-crap...perhaps you were being ironic on purpose...<br /><br />I'm listening to that radio interview that you posted and I'm sorry but I don't see how you see this as more credible than what TS is saying.  But I'm with you in that I want to see the truth come out, whatever it may be.
  • I love Michael and his music, but he comes back or not. He is not going to persuade the politicians in America to create jobs, he's not the going to stop the the New World Order implementing a one world corrupt government, and a one world currency. And he's definitely not going to tell the world that for 26,000 years humanity has been manipulated by aggressive E.Ts. What the hell is his mission then? Oh, i know.... THE BENEFIT OF HIM AND HIS STUPID MONEY, which is an illusion and not valuable
  • edit
  • on 1342751871:
    <br />
    on 1342751453:
    <br />
    on 1342749541:
    <br />And the flood only occurred because the stupid aliens were having sex with earth women, so the gods (aliens) wiped them out. And yes some of the Hy-brids  did survived. That's the truth, don't like it,  bite me i don't care, but TS needs heat check before spewing bull-crap. i can't believe Michael chose this fool to be his "truth seeker" if Michael wants us to know the truth he needs to hire some body who knows how the rabbit hole goes deepER (with a capital ER) because what TS is saying, is the same damn thing that media, and earth religions has been saying for years and its boring me. i just can't wait till the truth really comes out on a global scale.<br />
    <br /><br />You may want to change your approach if you want people to take you seriously.  TS presents his argument logically and with supporting documentation and physical locations.  If you don't agree, that's fine, but you're being counter-productive to your cause by barging into the discussion, spewing on about TS spewing bull-crap...perhaps you were being ironic on purpose...<br /><br />I'm listening to that radio interview that you posted and I'm sorry but I don't see how you see this as more credible than what TS is saying. But I'm with you in that I want to see the truth come out, whatever it may be.<br />
    <br /> What?!?!?!!?!?!!!!?? That is ten times more accurate than TS nonsense <br />
  • on 1342752021:
    <br />
    on 1342751871:
    <br />
    on 1342751453:
    <br />
    on 1342749541:
    <br /><br />You may want to change your approach if you want people to take you seriously.  TS presents his argument logically and with supporting documentation and physical locations.  If you don't agree, that's fine, but you're being counter-productive to your cause by barging into the discussion, spewing on about TS spewing bull-crap...perhaps you were being ironic on purpose...<br /><br />I'm listening to that radio interview that you posted and I'm sorry but I don't see how you see this as more credible than what TS is saying. But I'm with you in that I want to see the truth come out, whatever it may be.<br />
    <br /> What?!?!?!!?!?!!!!?? That is ten times more accurate than TS nonsense <br />
    <br />
    @imamjbeliever<;br /><br />People are free to believe whatever they want to. So if you believe in aliens being the origins of life on Earth, or whatever, then that's up to you. If you want to discuss it here can you at least do it in a more respectful manner? There are other members here who believe in this theory as well but are able to discuss it without the derogatory tone and the bashing.<br />
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Adi,  Yes I noticed that the date of release of Bad25 was close to Roshashanah also.  I was just listening to some videos by David Flynn.  He talks about astrology and the Zodiac and the procession of the equinox.  Maybe that's something else we should pay attention to.  Maybe the "stars" will be lined up to where they need to be on September 18.  I'm talking about the signs of the Zodiac.    <br /><br />Love You
    on 1342752186:
    <br /><br />
    on 1342751453:
    <br />
    on 1342749541:
    <br /> What?!?!?!!?!?!!!!?? That is ten times more accurate than TS nonsense <br /><br />
    <br /><br />We have differing opinions then.  <br /><br />I also strongly disagree that Michael hoaxed his death for his own benefit and for money.<br /><br />You are choosing to not present your argument in a calm and respectful fashion.  Please do so going forward because if you are here just to bash TS, Michael's motives, and stir things up - consider this your warning to stop. 
    on 1342753500:
    <br />Adi,  Yes I noticed that the date of release of Bad25 was close to Roshashanah also.  I was just listening to some videos by David Flynn.  He talks about astrology and the Zodiac and the procession of the equinox.  Maybe that's something else we should pay attention to.  Maybe the "stars" will be lined up to where they need to be on September 18.  I'm talking about the signs of the Zodiac.    <br /><br />Love You<br />
    <br /><br />Yes - it's really interesting. I wonder if anything of significance will happen on those upcoming dates of the Festivals. I was thinking of going back in "hoax" time and checking the various Jewish  Festival dates to see if they line up with anything that happened "hoax wise" the past 3 years or  more.<br /><br />
    I have been thinking about Miss Castaway and how Agent MJ was warning the people stranded on the island about Noah's ark.  About having to stop the ancient ark from sailing for 40 days and 40 nights, that it would create the perfect storm.  The movie is full of hoaxisms and considering this sign, I think MJ chose to do this movie for a reason.  I mean, out of all the movies that he probably could've been in, he chooses a hilariously hokey one with his role to warn people about the ark.  Was it a veiled warning about a fake ark? Why was his character introduced by the Pope?  I'll have to watch the dvd again this weekend because I can't find a youtube clip that has all of his scenes in it, just bits and pieces.<br /><br />Here's a quote from Agent MJ in the movie:<br /><br />“The Ark will sail for 40 days and 40 nights.  You must stop it.  You have to stop it Mike.  If the Ark sails, it will trigger the most terrible, horrific storm, the Perfect Storm, if you will.  History shall repeat itself unless you Mike, can prevent it.  The only way to stop this catastrophic event is to destroy the Ark.  Destroy the ark and you destroy the storm.”<br /><br />“If you do not destroy the Ark, then mankind will pay dearly for the consequences.  The Perfect Storm will last for a biblical 40 days and 40 nights drowning most of the planet.  The species occupying the Ark will then have the advantage to take over the world.  You must not let this happen.”<br /><br />Actually, the part about "the species occupying the Ark will then have the advantage to take over the world" is interesting, since alien talk seems to come up again and again.  <br /><br />I also found MJ's parts interesting because he would be saying something serious about the ark but the stranded people were just saying things like "Can you teach me to moonwalk?"  and telling him they loved his music... that sort of reminds me of Michael speaking out about the evils of the music industry and the fans were acting like, well, fans.<br /><br />Here's a couple threads about the movie: <br /><br />Miss castaway and the island girls<br /><br />TMP - The Making of Miss Cast Away and the Island Girls<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Iamamjbeliever  Jan 22, 2012<br />
    TS is deceiving all of you, i never trust him, and never will. The only person i trust is Michael and his words. Michael should know by now the bible was written by MEN with huge egos try to control the population and fear the people.
    <br />Feb. 2, 2012<br />
    yes the hoax land is boring and im more focusing on myself and what i want. Not what Michael want and im not investing my time on this hoax because im not going anywhere with it. if Michael comes back he comes back, if doesn't he doesn't that's how i put it! At the end of the day, i don't give a shit, life move on lol
    <br />Then I don't think this forum is a good fit for you. <br /><br /><br />Andrea, I've been thinking along the same lines as you too, so I'm glad you brought it up. Perhaps we should dig deeper into it.<br />TS specifically mentioned that it rained for not 40 days, but 150 days. 40 days is when it started to float.  It almost seems to me from the movie, that the actions of MJ can in some way affect the future, and catastrophe. Is the Revelation scenario written in stone, or can God do something different than what is written?<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @iammjbeliever:<br />
    ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there is no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end
    <br /><br />I actually agree with you on several points, although Jesus n Moses may well have existed, and ET's may simply have shared technology with humans in some instances, while doing the actual building in others, and I think those details are probably irrelevant to the argument, I just really wish you hadn't taken such a combative tone.<br /><br />What's wrong? Are you frustrated with the hoax? Bad day? What's up?<br /><br />I do wonder if the Myan's calendar points to when their sky gods are expected to return to earth. Considering the light years they would have to travel, it's quite possible. Though there may be a base on the dark side of the moon we aren't being told about. In any case, I'm looking forward to 12/21/12 for several reasons.<br /><br />But still, your anger bothers me. Please take a breath and try again because you might spark some interesting conversation here.<br /><br />Although, I won't allow you to attack TS. Period. He hasn't done a single thing to you so take a step back.
    Bec<br />
    Though there may be a base on the dark side of the moon we aren't being told about.
    <br />Off topic, but isn't it strange that the moon doesn't turn and we never see the far side. Perhaps convenient for them. Hmm...<br />Transformers 3,  and David Icke's moon theory.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes, come to think of it, it is weird that the moon doesn't rotate. Everything rotates, well the planets all do anyway. Why not the moon? Odd. <br /><br />But yes, that aspect also makes it very easy for something very large and obviously constructed vs. natural to be there all along unbeknownst to nearly everyone on earth. It is a crazy notion after all, who would believe it?
    And Scream was MJ and Janet flitting around between earth and the moon. :icon_e_confused:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1342761444:
    <br />Yes, come to think of it, it is weird that the moon doesn't rotate. Everything rotates, well the planets all do anyway. Why not the moon? Odd. <br /><br />But yes, that aspect also makes it very easy for something very large and obviously constructed vs. natural to be there all along unbeknownst to nearly everyone on earth. It is a crazy notion after all, who would believe it?<br />
    <br /><br />Little off topic this, but the moon DOES rotate. The earth rotates in 24 hours, the moon in a lunar month. That is why we only see one side.<br /><br />
    I noticed that out moon doesn't rotate as it orbits our earth. Is our moon the only moon in our solar system that doesn't rotate?<br /><br />Be a little careful . . . the Moon does rotate. If you stood on the Moon, the stars would rise and set, just like they do on Earth, except that a lunar day is a month long, the same as the Moon's orbital period. The Moon rotates at just the right speed so that it always keeps one face pointed toward the Earth, which seems like a pretty big coincidence, doesn't it?<br /><br />Your question is very interesting because the answer is that, no, the Moon is not unique. Almost all moons in the Solar System keep one face pointed toward their planet. (The only exception we know of is Hyperion, a moon of Saturn.) This tells us it's probably not a coincidence, that there is probably a reason for this to happen, a physical process that happens to most moons to slow their rotation.<br /><br />That process is called tidal friction. You probably know that the Moon's gravity affects the Earth's oceans. Well, the Earth's gravity also affects the Moon. It distorts the Moon's shape slightly, squashing it out so that it is elongated along a line that points toward the Earth. We say that the Earth raises "tidal bulges" on the Moon.<br /><br />The Earth's gravity pulls on the closest tidal bulge, trying to keep it aligned with Earth. As the Moon turns, feeling the Earth's gravity, this creates friction within the Moon, slowing the Moon's rotation down until its rotation matches its orbital period exactly, a state we call tidal synchronization. In this state, the Moon's tidal bulge is always aligned with Earth, which means that the Moon always keeps one face toward Earth.<br /><br />Other planets raise tides on their moons, too, so almost all the moons in the Solar System are tidally synchronized. There's even one planet that is sychronized to its moon! Charon, Pluto's moon, is so large and so close to Pluto that the planet and moon are both locked into the same rotational rate. The Moon slows the Earth's rotation, too, but at a very slow rate, increasing the length of the day by a couple of milliseconds each century.<br /><br />You might be wondering what's up with Hyperion. Gravitational interaction with other moons of Saturn cause Hyperion to tumble chaotically, so Saturn doesn't even get a chance at tidal synchronization before Hyperion's rotational state is changed by another moon. There may be other small moons that behave in this manner, as well, but it is difficult to measure the rotational periods of small moons around distant planets, so we don't know of any yet.<br />Curious About Astronomy: Does the Moon rotate? Are there other moons that always keep one face toward their planet?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JosJos Posts: 360
    Off topic:    The other side of the moon:  Luna 3 Mission Page
  • on 1342749541:
    <br /><br />they were actually apostate angels NOT ALIENS and the HYBRIDS nephlim did not survive. i encourage you to 'do your research' to coin an expression<br /><br />aliens, thats one thing (not that i believe in them persay) but even so, if they were / are real are not 'Gods Aliens'<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />don't like it,  bite me i don't care<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />believe Michael chose this fool<br />
    <br /><br /><br />really? come on, please show some  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />personally i sometimes struggle with some of the TS stuff (still wrapping by brain around it) and there are other members who flat out don't believe, yet these members are able to maintain dignity and disagree politely or avoid such threads altogether<br /><br /><br />please change your attitude. it sux!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1342786426:
    <br />
    on 1342749541:
    <br /><br />they were actually apostate angels NOT ALIENS and the HYBRIDS nephlim did not survive. i encourage you to 'do your research' to coin an expression<br /><br />aliens, thats one thing (not that i believe in them persay) but even so, if they were / are real are not 'Gods Aliens'<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />don't like it,  bite me i don't care<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />believe Michael chose this fool<br />
    <br /><br /><br />really? come on, please show some  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />personally i sometimes struggle with some of the TS stuff (still wrapping by brain around it) and there are other members who flat out don't believe, yet these members are able to maintain dignity and disagree politely or avoid such threads altogether<br /><br /><br />please change your attitude. it sux!<br />
    <br /><br />some of them did survived, and some of them were fully blood aliens and some were hy-brids. i think you need to do more research. And yes the gods were aliens, they played god because the ancient people thought they were gods.
  • on 1342759288:
    <br />@iammjbeliever:<br />
    ugh! There were no workers, aliens bulled the pyramids and all the amazing ancient structures around the world, there is no Jesus, and no Moses. Hell doesn't exist, all the characters in bible were extra-terrestrials and aliens created our physicality. the end
    <br /><br />I actually agree with you on several points, although Jesus n Moses may well have existed, and ET's may simply have shared technology with humans in some instances, while doing the actual building in others, and I think those details are probably irrelevant to the argument, I just really wish you hadn't taken such a combative tone.<br /><br />What's wrong? Are you frustrated with the hoax? Bad day? What's up?<br /><br />I do wonder if the Myan's calendar points to when their sky gods are expected to return to earth. Considering the light years they would have to travel, it's quite possible. Though there may be a base on the dark side of the moon we aren't being told about. In any case, I'm looking forward to 12/21/12 for several reasons.<br /><br />But still, your anger bothers me. Please take a breath and try again because you might spark some interesting conversation here.<br /><br />Although, I won't allow you to attack TS. Period. He hasn't done a single thing to you so take a step back.<br />
    <br /><br />If you believe Jesus did exist that's fine, but don't expect him to save you! I am angry because I'm frustrated and i am a human being. As for TS, no he hasn't done anything to me, but TS needs tell the real truth and he isn't doing it.