DR. CONRAD MURRAY HARASSED in Jail By MJ Baby Mama Impostor

Comments

• I wonder if there is anyway to find out what other “special inmates” have been confined to this facility  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • One has to present VALID CA ID (mostly driver's license) to visit anyone in jail on the particular day and time that allows visitors and the name is  being registered on the visitors' record book.<br /><br />To get FAKE ID that looks as original until it is properly checked is not a problem.<br /><br />I wonder if that woman was BLOND. 
  • Hey a window  :icon_lol: We can do a video visit - Who’s game?<br /><br />http://www.lasdhq.org/divisions/custody/mcj/graphics/IVVS_FLYER_Bilingual051612.pdf<br />
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Hell yeah hes outtamylife!!!!!!! I think CM is supposedly at the medical ward not central.<br />Could still be able to do a video interview eith him but on that document it says at the central location... Damn that would be awesome!!!
  • medical ward?  :icon_e_confused:
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    2qlbgw6.jpg<br /><br /><br />Wait till Blanket's mom says something then what will he do.<br /><br />QUEEN
  • :LolLolLolLol: I have that picture in a frame at my desk and everyone who sees it asks “is that Banket’s mother because he looks just like her.”  :LolLolLolLol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    They just got done saying Murray had a visitor list that he decides who goes on when they ran the Murray wants Ms. Katherine to visit him article. It said Murray put KJ on the list. People don't read or remember.
  • I remember that perfectly.  Just wonder if TMZ does. 
  • on 1344813918:
    <br />2qlbgw6.jpg<br /><br /><br />Wait till Blanket's mom says something then what will he do.<br /><br />QUEEN<br />
    <br /><br />but i have to ask myself what feels more intimate the lady on his arm or the one following behind holding on more around the waist area <br /><br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    on 1344815194:
    <br />
    on 1344813918:
    <br />2qlbgw6.jpg<br /><br /><br />Wait till Blanket's mom says something then what will he do.<br /><br />QUEEN<br />
    <br /><br />but i have to ask myself what feels more intimate the lady on his arm or the one following behind holding on more around the waist area <br /><br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]<br />
    <br /><br />LOL I thought samathing when I saw this hand around MJ waist  ;)
    Awww-He-s-holding-a-wittle-panda-michael-jackson-8896622-312-381.jpg<br /><br /><br />The one holding on to him his arm of course that is SWEET.<br /><br />QUEEN
    Where are you getting all these pics of MJ from, Queen?
    Um well let me see well I get them online I hope I understood you question.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN
  • on 1344817608:
    <br />Awww-He-s-holding-a-wittle-panda-michael-jackson-8896622-312-381.jpg<br /><br /><br />The one holding on to him his arm of course that is SWEET.<br /><br />QUEEN<br />
    <br /><br />do you know the year for it ? ( not the bear one , the one with the woman ) seems like it has been discussed before.
    561672e419c1b34e54.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />From what I recall they are or were good friends it was taken around 2002 I think. But it's been awhile since I saw this shot but it had to be around that timelime.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN
    Well they're online now anyway.
  • 32.jpg<br /><br />bride+3.jpg<br /><br />These were taken in 1997 - at Gerry Inzerillo’s wedding.  Her name is Prudence and she was once an anchorwoman on CNN.  BTW - Nelson Mandela is Gerry & Prudence’s daughter’s god-father.
  • on 1344794860:
    <br />The way the visiting system is set up according to this article is odd. In Oregon to visit an inmate they (the inmate) must first write on a form who their visitor list will include. The info must contain the name, D.O.B., address, etc. The information is sent to someone else internally and is approved or denied by the staff. If the name on the visitors list is a minor then paperwork is first sent to the custodial parent asking for permission. Someone can't just register, walk in off the streets and visit before first being approved.<br />[size=12pt]<br />I would go visit Murray but I don't want his baby mama on my ass[/size]...  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />you can take her  :icon_lol:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    you can always count on TMZ to report these kinda stories.............crazy..........
  • isn't baby mama a term they generally use for murray's nicole alveras baby mama ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Murray never said that I was afraid when it appeared by all parties, ..i hope that TMZ does not return to publish the picture of this child, he did not grow :suspect: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad_nicole_vacation-300x207.jpg
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Now what I'd like to see a picture of TMZ if you are reading,  is of Nicole and Connie's little boy. As he is now...a few years later. Just would like to see how much he has grown lately.