DR. CONRAD MURRAY HARASSED in Jail By MJ Baby Mama Impostor

13»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thank you @sehf.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1344794860:
    <br />The way the visiting system is set up according to this article is odd. In Oregon to visit an inmate they (the inmate) must first write on a form who their visitor list will include. The info must contain the name, D.O.B., address, etc. The information is sent to someone else internally and is approved or denied by the staff. If the name on the visitors list is a minor then paperwork is first sent to the custodial parent asking for permission. Someone can't just register, walk in off the streets and visit before first being approved.<br /><br />I would go visit Murray but I don't want his baby mama on my ass...  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Murray says he's listed Katherine on his jailhouse visitor's list in case she wants to take him up on his offer. So far, no word on how Katherine feels about the situation.[/size]<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/conrad-murray-i-want-to-speak-with-katherine-jackson/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1344774516:
    <br />or another way I read it was:<br /><br />[size=24pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY[/size]<br />[size=10pt]HARASSED in Jail[/size]<br />[size=24pt]By MJ [/size][size=10pt]Baby Mama Impostor[/size]<br /><br /> :icon_albino:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I was playing with anagrams and Conrad Murra without the Y there was 333 results and one was Canard Rumor<br />which canard means fabricated, fiction, baseless,  falsehood<br /><br />and rumor well we know what that means<br /><br />just out of boredom I searched for the term canard rumor and this came up on the third link down, its an archived news paper about a rumor about Colonel Roosevelt and an illness being incorrect, so I read the new paper articles, <br /><br />http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2506&dat=19091107&id=sltJAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MAoNAAAAIBAJ&pg=1581,2190369<br /><br />it isn't relevent to Conrad Murray obviously but it was because of the bolded letters about Dr. Conrad Murray by MJ that I decided to fill my time with anagrams. <br /><br />it's interesting to read though so decided to just post it here because didn't want to write a new thread about something not related directly to the hoax, but after reading just some of it.
  • on 1344766833:
    <br />I think the whole story is BS because I don't think Murray's in jail. :)<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you 100%<br /><br />I've always thought this. I don't believe CM has even spent 2 minutes in a cell
  • There is certainly a chess game going on between the good guys and the bad guys.The Estate is getting desperate and they have to know M.J. is alive somewhere.I dont believe Murray is in jail,but how can we be so certain that he does not fear for his security where ever he is?There are a lot of ways you can analyze this article.Im reading between the lines on this one.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Betcha before this is all over we get a pic of Murray sitting in a jail cell.
  • on 1345012120:
    <br />Betcha before this is all over we get a pic of Murray sitting in a jail cell.<br />
    <br /><br />Dead easy photoshoot / set to create  :icon_e_wink:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec<br />
    Betcha before this is all over we get a pic of Murray sitting in a jail cell.
    <br />A real one from TMZ.  :icon_lol:<br />We know photoshop. ::)<br /><br /><br />1107-conrad-tmz-composite-ex-credit.jpg<br />0620-conrad-murray-jail-article-1.jpg<br />1013-conrad-murray-house-arrest-ex.jpg<br />0319-conrad-murray-tmz-compsosite-ex.jpg<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^^^  @MJonmind :thjajaja121:<br /><br /> .... put all together like that it looks so funny!
  • i'm wondering with the talk about forgiveness from paris lately , if they will not get around to forgiving murray for what happened and giving him a visit.  :penguin:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1346269876:
    <br />i'm wondering with the talk about forgiveness from paris lately , if they will not get around to forgiving murray for what happened and giving him a visit.  :penguin:<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting thought! THAT would be awesome.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1346269876:
    <br />i'm wondering with the talk about forgiveness from paris lately , if they will not get around to forgiving murray for what happened and giving him a visit.  :penguin:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_geek: