MICHAEL JACKSON FIRE At Neverland Ranch

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1344988352:
    <br />I know this may sound far fetched......but I was wondering if Paris tweet 'so excited for tomorrow' could be referring to a party at Neverland? <br /><br />*hides in cupboard again*<br />
    <br /><br />Could be anyone using the ranch, don't think it's a family gathering.... was postponed? My guess was Paris is excited about going to see Motley concert.  :icon_question: The Immortal show is tonight and tomorrow. <br /><br />75981.png
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I think this would probably fit in here also (?):<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />so excited for tomorrow……… <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />Tomorrow.... Can't wait.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we've been counting down all month lmfao and now were like screaming of excitement.. we're like her:: http://ffinale.tumblr.com/post/29313736105
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Nice photo posted on the MJ Facebook today.........resurrection like pose?<br /><br />mjressomo.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Santa Ynez radio/newspaper first reported the incident....TMZ copied from it...<br /><br /><br />Barbecue starts fire at former Neverland Ranch<br />  <br />Print Email<br />5 hours ago  •  Staff Report(0) Comments<br />An improperly maintained outdoor barbecue hood system was the cause of a fire this morning at Sycamore Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, formerly known as Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.<br /><br />There were no injuries or damage to any structures, said Capt. David Sadecki, spokesman for the Santa Barbara County Fire Department.<br /><br />A meal was being prepared at the time of the blaze, and the barbecue has been shut down for repairs, he added.<br /><br />About 10:08 a.m., three engines responded to a report of a structure fire at 5225 Figueroa Mountain Road, with assistance from the U.S. Forest Service.<br /><br />The first unit to arrive reported the blaze was out, so the other two engines were called off, Sadecki said.<br /><br />During its heyday as Jackson’s iconic home, the 2,800-acre ranch property featured a mansion, a zoo and an amusement park with bumper cars, a merry-go-round and Ferris wheel, and was the site of lavish children’s parties and a live televised interview with Oprah Winfrey in 1993 that drew 90 million viewers.<br /><br />The property also had its own fire department.<br /><br />http://syvnews.com/news/local/barbecue-starts-fire-at-former-neverland-ranch/article_b6f39ea2-e640-11e1-bf02-0019bb2963f4.html
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    2good2btrue, good link to the family day mystery location.<br />
    play card games
    <br /><br />like UNO!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh....I go out for the day, and look what happens  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I am speechless at the moment......2good...I think it was you that posted about<br />Family Day....seems the most logical.  I do hope that nobody was hurt and property <br />damage was very slight.  If it was a BBQ and they caught it in time, I would think <br />all is OK.  As this is my first thread stop this evening...I'll go check out what else I <br />missed.........thanks for the info!  <br /><br />Hot stuff indeed! (crap joke, I know....)<br /><br />Blessings Always!<br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    mmm BBQ, wonder if there was Sausages,  love Sauage sizzle that they sell at the local hard ware store, <br /><br /><br />
    It's sizzle. I'm waiting for my part, it's coming.
    <br /><br />would that be nice and I have no keyboard that works completely at ths moment so can not put question marks  :( waiting on replacement<br />
    A grease-filled barbeque torpedoed a big party at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch this AM.<br /><br />A large group was there for the shindig, when the staff lit the BBQ to get the coals hot.  We're told a grease build-up on the system ignited the hood system and caused some panic. 
    <br /><br />So being a bit of a BBQ officinado myself.......a grease-filled BBQ means it has been used alot and not cleaned. <br /><br />Isn't Neverland supposed to be vacant? or are they still using it for events and functions for Charities etc?  :suspect:  <br />
  • check out comment # 19 to the article<br />
    on 1344995507:
    <br />check out comment # 19 to the article<br />
    <br /><br />Seems TMZ removed that Janet Jackson story about the MJ Estate wanting to pay a portion of the mortgage on her Vegas property.<br /><br />Discussion here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23247.msg421928#top<br /><br />There are a few comments on TMZ removing the Janet story under no. 19.....hmmmmm curious.
    Sorry....can't help it......here is the gematria for FIRE<br /><br />38 = fire = Mike, TII, Death, Gold<br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=fire<br /><br />Just had to post it, lol.......<br /><br />Blessings!
  • and i am seeing a few post asking questions about ownership. maybe some folk will start to look farther than the end of their nose.
    on 1344997776:
    <br />Sorry....can't help it......here is the gematria for FIRE<br /><br />38 = fire = Mike, TII, Death, Gold<br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=fire<br /><br />Just had to post it, lol.......<br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br />I love it when you post these wishingstar  :icon_e_biggrin:
    Thank you Adi.....sometimes I really do think I'm nuts, lol....<br />I just have to laugh really........<br />some of the matches are just way too coincidental.  We have just<br />been talking about TII's Billie Jean.... :icon_eek: :icon_lol:<br /><br />I am glad you enjoy them as much as I do....... <br /><br />Blessings! 
  • Is TMZ trying to tell us Michael is at Neverland?  There really wasn't a fire that warranted three engines to get there since it was already put out (if there was one).  I like the heading.  Remove the word "fire" and you have "Michael Jackson at Neverland".<br /><br />Btw, I thought Neverland had it's own fire station on the property?
  • do i remember that some sort of fire alarm sounded during the ophrah interview? 
    Wasn't there a fire alarm at the hospital too, on June 25th?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1344990084:
    <br />I think this would probably fit in here also (?):<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />so excited for tomorrow……… <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />Tomorrow.... Can't wait.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we've been counting down all month lmfao and now were like screaming of excitement.. we're like her:: http://ffinale.tumblr.com/post/29313736105<br />
    <br /><br />I know, I thought of that too. Maybe they were excited for this party, I wonder if she hadn't seen her father in a while, and this party would be the first time since then..
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1345000263:
    <br />Is TMZ trying to tell us Michael is at Neverland?  <br />
    <br /><br />yeah, hidden underground premises :icon_lol:<br /><br />the mystery concret brought to Neverland in 2009 :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    hope neverland is ok!!
    on 1345006622:
    <br />
    on 1345000263:
    <br /><br />yeah, hidden underground premises :icon_lol:<br /><br />the mystery concret brought to Neverland in 2009 :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I have often thought about all that concrete delivered in the days after June 25th.<br />Was it for real, or was the media again just making crap up?  Or was Michael already <br />playing with us?  :icon_geek:  I wish I knew.......<br /><br />LOVE
    on 1345007625:
    <br />
    on 1345006622:
    <br />
    on 1345000263:
    <br /><br />yeah, hidden underground premises :icon_lol:<br /><br />the mystery concret brought to Neverland in 2009 :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I have often thought about all that concrete delivered in the days after June 25th.<br />Was it for real, or was the media again just making crap up?  Or was Michael already <br />playing with us?  :icon_geek:  I wish I knew.......<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Wasn't there also a truck load of port-a-loos delivered around the same time as the concrete?  <br /><br />hmmm subliminal ........ concrete evidence v's crap evidence ?<br /><br />MJ's been doing this since the beginning  <br /><br />:LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1345007115:
    <br />hope neverland is ok!!<br />
    <br /><br />You're not actually buying the baloney are you?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Fire alarm during Murray's trial too.
    Good one bec......<br />so we have fire alarms going off all through the hoax really.....<br />now there's a fire.  Sort of like putting the cart before the horse! <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpira-hb9j0gXL7ybBLX_nSPeG2zmv7kQHwgPimoPx88t7NBD2GQ<br /><br />Is it me, or does this horse have a true  :WTF: expression  :icon_lol: