Hot Naked Men Found in Michael Jackson Death House

Comments

• on 1351877578:
    <br />I think Michael is just taking media trash to the next level!  As we know, the media created fictions around Michael.  Now he's writing the script and his revenge is to rub it in their faces.  <br /><br />I can imagine Michael sitting around with friends or whomever trying to come up with yet another Michael Jackson related story on TMZ.  Yep.  He's having a lot of fun.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure that he have a lot of fun.  ;D
  • on 1351880658:
    <br />hahahahahahahahhaha WOW....... This to me is packed full of clues. I mean men in the mirror, JOE's (JO's) underwear line, pics of the house, the Nelson De La Nuez looking pic,<br />FOUND MJ in title......... Thats all I noticed off the bat but DAMN that is like 4 just at first glance. We should look at the pics real good too and see what all we can get out of those<br />that may be abnormal etc............ Yeah the end is near especially with Chris Tucker tweeting 'THE RETURN"<br />Everyone hang on. I thought in my heart it would be sometime around the election so we will see if I am wrong or right but either way its coming!!!!!!!!!!<br />Hahaha SHAMONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br />Hello YoungMack, good Idea to take a second look at these pictures. Also I  :moonwalk_:ed<br />to  TMZ and I can't believe it the TMZ-Server is down. :icon_lol:<br />Wouldn't surprise me at all when they delete this News.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /><br />
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    :WTF:  and how this relates to Michael!?!?!? <br /><br />The shoot, the underwear, the models have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Michael.<br /><br />So,are we looking at the guys,or TMZ are  trying to sell the house?<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1351851234:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />When you think it can't go crazier it goes. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Hot Naked Men<br />Found in MJ Death House[/size]<br /><br />1101-michael-jackson-carolwood-deth-house-launch-3.jpg<br /><br />[...]
    <br /><br />O_M_G _ G _ G _ !!! 3d-surpris-non.gif I just can't believe I saw this!  <br />[snickering.... b_grind.gif b_grind.gif b_grind.gif ]<br /><br /><br />ROFLMAO mouhahaha.gifmouhahaha.gifmouhahaha.gif
  • on 1351878375:
    <br />Where's the hot men? Cuz all I see is a few boys looking like Auschwitz survivors.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Lol. I have never laughed after reading the word Auschwitz. First time for everything.<br /><br />I take it you like a lil more meat on ur man Bec  :icon_razz:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Who read my FB page (personal page) this past week (October 29th , more precisely) please raise your hands!! <br />Just joking!! lmao !<br />[snickering .... b_grind.gif b_grind.gif b_grind.gif b_grind.gif ]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1351856189:
    <br />Ahem....excuse me?<br /><br />
    They're a little old (if ya know what we're sayin')
    <br /><br />Are they implying what I think that they are implying? If so....that´s disgusting, offensive and tasteless. <br /><br />malad6.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Totally agree with you Mary    gerbe2.gif
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1351879890:
    <br />
    on 1351878375:
    <br />Where's the hot men? Cuz all I see is a few boys looking like Auschwitz survivors. <br />
    <br /><br />Not quite Auschwitz survivors, but for sure not hot  :icon_rolleyes:.<br /><br />"No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot."<br /><br />That ^ is inappropriate if Mike is dead.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with Gina, if that was the truth is disrespectful, but we know it's just a game of words and use MJ. But I must admit TMZ is very skilled in the post Hot Naked Men<br />Found in MJ Death House<br /><br />                              :michael_jackson-1135:
  • Ok, I got it. TMZ is lacking real time news to report about MJ and in general I guess, so, started printing BULL SHIT to keep its business running. Starting from the "house sold and new owner moved in" bull shit moving to naked men in the house where "new owner" already lives. Harvey gets tastless and miserable.
  • on 1351887689:
    <br />They're a little old (if ya know what we're sayin') ...  :icon_cry:<br /><br />Sorry, but there is no way I can laugh about this sentence they wrote. It makes me really struggle, I don't know but personally I can't image been tmz in or on the hoax or being MJ behind the tmz articles if they write a thing like this.... :icon_pale: Because this, I think is too serious for MJ and hurter him sooooo deep that I can't imagine him making jokes on it.<br /><br />I can't help me, but this sentence really shocked me and made me so angry and sad.  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you.  This really upsets me that they had to go there.  This is the first time I've seen TMZ imply something like this against Michael.  :(
  • I didn't even notice the comment they made until MaryK quoted it, I thought they were just remarking on them being older than what normal models ages are, and thought it was another comment that brought the world "old" into their article... <br />I was rather shocked after realizing what they meant... that's just down right disrespectful and it seems really odd, i haven't even followed their stories until June and this is only the second time they have said something in bad taste... could they mean something else? Maybe i'm just being naive and it's meant exactly how it looks. *shakes head*
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1351912235:
    <br />Ok, I got it. TMZ is lacking real time news to report about MJ and in general I guess, so, started printing BULL SHIT to keep its business running. Starting from the "house sold and new owner moved in" bull shit moving to naked men in the house where "new owner" already lives. Harvey gets tastless and miserable.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry for being totally pedantic here but the story says the naked men pics were taken 'roughly 3 weeks ago' and 'the new buyer moved in last week'!  We don't want to be adding more BS to the already huge pile do we!!<br />
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    I am waiting for Christmas wreaths at the gate.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Perhaps MJ believes that if life throws you lemons, you should make lemonaide.  He's just giving haters what they want and throwing it in their faces.<br />We've been here before with Jason Pfieffer's claims. And if you've been reading TMZ comments under MJ articles since day 1, there is ALWAYS the STUPID people--never fails. :-[<br /><br />
    on 1351862987:
    <br />
    No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot.
    <br /><br />So Annie and everyone else are OK  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Phew! Well, that's a relief.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />I was thinking that too!  Maybe this counts as a possible proof/point for the dummy theory? :) <br /><br />“18 dreamteamers”  Well TS did say to start at 0 for if MJ was dead, and then add only people as necessary.  Could the whole hoax be pulled off with only 18?<br /><br />House tour was great! Thanks TMZ! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_lol:<br />And sorry, there's no comparison. :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />2750856_full1.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1351937220:
    <br /><br />
    on 1351862987:
    <br />
    No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot.
    <br /><br />So Annie and everyone else are OK  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Phew! Well, that's a relief.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />I was thinking that too!  Maybe this counts as a possible proof/point for the dummy theory? :) <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Or the opposite.... 
  • :images: TMZ didn’t have to make that crude remark.  It’s not funny at all.  Sometimes I feel they take it too far.  The implication makes me sick.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_zwtxeo7p<br /><br /><br />(I'm not sure how Souza inserts TMZ videos)
  • on 1351950417:
    <br /> :images: TMZ didn’t have to make that crude remark.  It’s not funny at all.  Sometimes I feel they take it too far.  The implication makes me sick.<br />
    <br /><br />Could it be a very tasteless BALONEY?  :icon_exclaim: :icon_arrow: :WTF:<br /><br />Remember Front's words about the underway circus and baloney, I wouldn't take it seriously.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1351957018:
    <br />http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_zwtxeo7p<br /><br /><br />(I'm not sure how Souza inserts TMZ videos)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />What do you want to say.? :icon_geek:
    on 1351957018:
    <br />http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_zwtxeo7p<br /><br /><br />(I'm not sure how Souza inserts TMZ videos)<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek:  :icon_e_confused: <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Hmm, so whats the deal with the "In Loving Memory of Michael Jackson" at the end with the sound of the fart?
  • on 1351959359:
    <br />Hmm, so whats the deal with the "In Loving Memory of Michael Jackson" at the end with the sound of the fart?<br />
    <br />I can only guess, but often before you sh**t you fart maybe they indicate that everything is BS. :icon_lol: even the Words "In loving Memory" are BS when Michael is Alive. <br />Interesting that they made the connection to Joe Jackson. Sometimes it feels like as when they<br />are reading here. :icon_lol: Did you regonize at 1.06 that the Man is wearing a Shirt with the Initials "TS" what a nice coincidence.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />A little bit off Topic. I have no access to the TMZ Site it always says Server not found. Anyone else<br />from Germany have the same Problem or is it only me? <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
    on 1351972664:
    <br /><br />A little bit off Topic. I have no access to the TMZ Site it always says Server not found. Anyone else<br />from Germany have the same Problem or is it only me? <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I´m from Germany. It works for me. So it might be only you  :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1351959359:
    <br />Hmm, so whats the deal with the "In Loving Memory of Michael Jackson" at the end with the sound of the fart?<br />
    <br /><br />What exactly was on this video please as I am not able to get onto TMZ site Im in the UK, I seem to remember it being a problem in the past getting onto TMZ but there was a way around it, the link used to be on the old Forum, but I dont remember where it was a few years back, as the UK was blocked at that point from viewing TMZ anyone remember this.<br /><br /><br />Blessing<br /><br /><br /> :animal0017:  :bearhug:
  • on 1351973103:
    <br />
    on 1351972664:
    <br /><br />A little bit off Topic. I have no access to the TMZ Site it always says Server not found. Anyone else<br />from Germany have the same Problem or is it only me? <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I´m from Germany. It works for me. So it might be only you  :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Damm what did I do that they throw me out?  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: No access to TMZ.<br />No problems with Google, youtube, ebay this Forum or any other Website. How can this be?<br />Even the last Video I hat to watch it somewhere else.<br /><br />Thank you Mary, big huge to you.