JOE JACKSON Suffers a Stroke

Comments

• I hope papa Joe is ok!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What have they been stressing over??? A BAM perhaps???  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    latoyatwit.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />I just went to tmz.com to read this story and had to scroll more than halfway down their site to find this article.  This also appears to be the only article that TMZ's twitter account didn't tweet today.  <br />
  • @latoyajackson: Thank you all so very much for your concerns in regard to my father! he is recovering and is doing a lot better!”
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1354227959:
    <br /><br /><br />Joe Jackson in 'serious' condition after stroke<br />By Hollie McKay<br />Published November 29, 2012<br />FoxNews.com<br /><br />bigthumb.jjackson090209_01_X17.JPG<br /><br />Joseph “Joe” Jackson, the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5, has suffered a stroke -- as first reported by entertainment website X17 Online and confirmed to FOX411’s Pop Tarts column by a close family insider.<br />“He's in ‘serious’ condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months,” said the source. “The good thing is that he was taken immediately to the hospital as he was with a couple of people at the time.”<br />It is believed Jackson is receiving treatment in a Las Vegas hospital, the city in which he primarily resides.<br />Reps for Katherine Jackson and his daughter Janet Jackson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/29/joe-jackson-in-erious-condition-after-stroke/#ixzz2DeYebPFr<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I did not know that Joe already had other health problems, I just hope that all is well, I'm sure this well attended, God will do his work.
    latoyatwit.jpg
  • X17 EXCLUSIVE - Michael Jackson's Father Joe Suffers Stroke<br />Posted on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 PM PDT<br /><br />joejacksonpic460WM.jpg<br /><br />X17online can exclusively report that Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke.<br /><br />We've been told by family members that Michael Jackson's 84-year-old father is now being treated at the hospital. Our Jackson family source confirms that Joe is currently "doing well" and is in stable condition.<br /><br />This isn't the first medical scare for the Jackson family. Katherine Jackson reportedly suffered a mini stroke before her getaway to Arizona a few months back.<br /><br />Also back in June 2010, Randy Jackson was admitted to the hospital after experiencing chest pains. Following extensive testing, including stress tests, Randy was released.<br />Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_exclusive_joe_jackson_michael_father_stoke_heart_112912.php#IiFcLkuOp0H2UZJ1.99<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Oops pasted the wrong one I was looking at and now closed the silly window... will re paste when I find it.... it's something about speaking clearly it perked my interest due to the trial and the slurred speach recording<br /><br /><br />edit: here we go <br /><br />
    <br /><br />  <br /><br />LOS ANGELES | Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43pm EST<br /><br />(Reuters) - Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, has suffered a stroke but is OK and resting in a Las Vegas hospital, a family friend said on Thursday.<br /><br />"He was doing well and says he's feeling OK," close family friend Brian Oxman told Reuters.<br /><br />Oxman, Michael Jackson's one-time attorney, said the 83-year-old patriarch of the pop music family started experiencing weakness on Wednesday while walking in a park near his home and was later admitted to a hospital.<br /><br />Jackson has a history of strokes, Oxman said.<br /><br />"He was talking fine," Oxman added. "He sounded excellent to me."<br /><br />A former U.S. Steel employee from Gary, Indiana, Jackson managed and helped launched the career of his children with the R&B and soul group The Jackson 5 beginning in the 1960s.<br /><br />(Reporting by Eric Kelsey, editing by Jill Serjeant and Eric Beech)
    <br /><br />http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/30/entertainment-us-joejackson-stroke-idUSBRE8AT03120121130
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    oh yeah, she is watchin'    :icon_evil:  stoke? as in stoke the fire  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />dim.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    oh yeah, she is watchin'    :icon_evil:  stoke? as in stoke the fire  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />dim.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What the heck. Since when does she suddenly care about other people? ..  :Crash:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Not buying it. Not one red cent.
  • on 1354252696:
    <br />Not buying it. Not one red cent.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Not to disrespect your assertion, but Joe is 84. the likelihood that he falls victim to such a debilitating stroke is very likely considering his advanced age.<br /><br />on the other hand...I see your point. HE APPEARS TO BE VERY HEALTHY...BLACK DONT CRACK!!
  • Timing is very interesting, for sure, but we have to remember also that Mr Jackson is getting up there in age. My thoughts and prayers to the family if he is indeed ill.<br /><br />What I thought of was that the article for once sounded respectful and not full of all the drama that the media normally surrounds the Jacksons with.<br /><br />I will keep watchin'. Blessings :)
  • Yeah but when front walks into the room eating popcorn it's a good indication the Jackson family are not in a current health dilemma with Joe.<br /><br />Besides, the amount, frequency and content of Jackson family news stories in 2012 alone is a good enough reason to believe that the stroke is a probable red herring :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354253706:
    <br />
    on 1354252696:
    <br /><br /><br />Not to disrespect your assertion, but Joe is 84. the likelihood that he falls victim to such a debilitating stroke is very likely considering his advanced age.<br /><br />on the other hand...I see your point. HE APPEARS TO BE VERY HEALTHY...BLACK DONT CRACK!!<br />
    <br /><br />Not disrespectful at all. Not sure what you mean about "black".<br /><br />The likelihood that the media knows any truth about what happens in the Jackson family is about zero.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Apparently:<br />
    It basically means that usually black people's skin doesn't wrinkle like white people's skin because there is more melanin and elastin in black people's skin than your average white person's skin...
    <br /><br />The timing a day before Thriller ‘3D’ and Front eating pocorn tells me MJ’s tweaking the media and it’s Joe’s turn for the spotlight.  If not, good health to you Mr. Jackson and speedy recovery!<br /><br />Diane Dimond has some nerve.<br /><br />Jam4truth<br />
    Randy Jackson is shareholder of x17online! The family insider...huuh?<br />I think his affiliation was discussed - somewhere in this forum or another forum  .. wasn't it?
    <br />Are you sure it’s not the other AI Randy Jackson? Do you have proof, I can’t find anything?<br />
    on 1354237684:
    <br />latoyatwit.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />---> http://www.twitlonger.com/show/k6bd8r<br /><br />joejacngn.jpg
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354252696:
    <br /><br />Me neither!
  • umm can't the expression of having a stroke be like slang for having an angry fit or something ? just throwin' that out there for some thought? idk
  • It's funny because Joe Jackson is 84, MJ is 54 and today is the 30th Anniversary of Thriller. 84-30 = 54, MJ's age...LOL
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1354283422:
    <br />It's funny because Joe Jackson is 84, MJ is 54 and today is the 30th Anniversary of Thriller. 84-30 = 54, MJ's age...LOL<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Good observation!  :th_bravo:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1354245439:
    <br />oh yeah, she is watchin'    :icon_evil:  stoke? as in stoke the fire  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />dim.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Woman hypocritical... ::)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354252696:
    <br /><br /><br />It's the timing that makes this story very questionable.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @ mods,<br /><br />we have two threads with the same headline! Maybe you could merge the two threads together :)