TIAI December 20

Comments

• ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Yep. Makes the intention behind one that has grown over many years.
  • on 1356215839:
    <br />
    on 1334185688:
    [size=14pt]TIAI December 20th 2012 - REDIRECT[/size]<br /><br />29fuulg.png<br /><br />20u4lf6.png<br /><br />34dplxk.png
    <br /><br /><br />Since December 21st and December 22nd seem to pass by without any significant happening, despite all the CLUES hinting to them as possible BAM dates, I was just thinking... that maybe we could really take into consideration the fact that maybe BAM will happen according to @TS's own deadline: "By January 1st, 2013". <br /><br />Which means somewhere [ "close to midnight"  :icon_geek: ] between December 31st and January 1st.<br /><br />We also had some @Front - clues about a possible BAM at New Year's Eve! <br />@Wishingstar and I have discussed it at that time... And I also made this montage below... <br />What do you guys think?<br /><br /><br />
    on 1351042886:
    <br />
    <br /><br />This reminds me of something I saw about getting to "zero point".  That's when we get to a point where the past,present,and future meet.  I guess it's like starting over or evolving but maybe it all depends on how you developed in the past ?  Does anyone know ? <br />I have no idea about BAM dates except that I am trusting TS for now.  If it doesn't happen then maybe it's for a good reason or maybe TS is a false informer.  It doesn't matter because in either case we know that MJ is alive.  That's what counts anyway.<br /><br />Here's a video that helped me and maybe you will like it too.  I'm hoping these Pleidians are for real but even if they're not I like their messages and music.  It seems like they use the love frequency of 528 hz.    Here's one called "Love is the Solution for Everything"  and then it is connected to 14 more messages.  Spreading love will help the whole process.    :icon_idea:<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zT5-sJrHtqU#!<br /><br />@Sim and others I saw that you mentioned "close to midnight".  I was also thinking about "The Break of Dawn"  after I saw Day and Night on the clock.  The Dawn or a new beginning.  The "Day" on the clock looks like it's where the past,present,future meet.  The point where a new beginning or dawn starts.    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Dontwalkaway: AWESOME Interpretation of that clock!! You're right could be the Break of Dawn too!!<br /><br />Speaking of which.... it's 7 a.m. in Romania, I think I should go to sleep !!  :icon_lol: This was one of the best white nights ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0007.gif
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356221641:
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1356218343:
    on 1356217721:
    on 1356216579:
    Are the BAM and Michael's return the same thing? [...]
    read that TS quote about his deadline. He mentions this twice: "MJ will BAM" and "BAM from MJ".<br />Then we have been discussing all this time about the PURPOSE of this hoax and about the fact that what comes AFTER the BAM is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE for Michael and us as his "Army of LOVE". So yes, it definitely is about Michael returning and "leading the way" :moonwalk_: for a better world
    I don't think we disagree and perhaps I should restate what I was trying to convey.  What if Michael's return is part, perhaps the centerpiece, of the BAM.  What if the BAM has begun, as we hoped, but we have not yet seen it because it's rather subtle at the moment, like the faint sound of music in the background.
    Ok, I see what you mean now. Yes you may be right.<br />And in what way do you see this subtle background of the BAM that has already begun? I mean how can we distinguish it? Or what makes you think that way? Did we ignore some signs / clues and that's why we can't see ?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />As such things are beyond the scope of the MJ hoax and as I dare not risk expulsion from the forum again  :affraid:, I merely refer you to my most recent postings on Hoaxbook!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1356217156:
    <br />@curls: Why not guessing? It's fun and way better than fighting....<br />Or maybe we should leave all the forum? Is that better?<br /><br />On the other hand... we're doing more than just guessing, we're analyzing all the clues and possibilities available so far.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to curb your enthusiasm - it just struck me as funny how when 22nd didn't happen, you moved right on to the next without batting an eyelid!  You seemingly don't really believe in any of your 'analysis' - it's just exploratory fun, right?!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1356253368:
    <br />Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br />I think it's the best (last) bet.  Question: I was trying to find that video of MJ being used to announce something in the Financial district, I think Wall Street, (wasn't it a countdown of something?) but can't find it. Anyone remember?<br /><br />Curls<br />
    Yes, I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to curb your enthusiasm - it just struck me as funny how when 22nd didn't happen, you moved right on to the next without batting an eyelid!
    <br /> :icon_lol:  No time to sit around and mope--moving right along.  And I suspect we'll do that after Jan 1, even if nothing happens. :errrr: :icon_rolleyes: :over-react-smiley:  Our love for MJ (and enigmatic TS/Front) and his hoax will continue on... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />I really believe SOMETHING will happen...  My family keeps asking me what's going to happen, and I have to keep saying, I  DON'T KNOW. :screaming-7365: :icon_lol:  But I'll know when it happens!! <br /> :abouttime: :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    on 1356250841:
    <br />
    on 1356217156:
    <br />@curls: Why not guessing? It's fun and way better than fighting....<br />Or maybe we should leave all the forum? Is that better?<br /><br />On the other hand... we're doing more than just guessing, we're analyzing all the clues and possibilities available so far.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to curb your enthusiasm - [size=16pt]it just struck me as funny[/size] how when 22nd didn't happen, you moved right on to the next without batting an eyelid!  You seemingly don't really believe in any of your 'analysis' - it's just exploratory fun, right?!<br />
    <br />Oh don't worry, my enthusiasm cannot be "curbed", not so easily and especially not NOW.<br />December 21st and 22nd clues are real, not just my imagination and they were meant for us to catch up on for some reason!<br />As my signature reads: POSSIBLE --> so I never stated 100% certainty.<br />Don't be so rush as to laugh and criticize. You chose to sit and wait, fine. I chose to EXPLORE (YES! That's why I am here!!) and have FUN at the same time! And I don't regret anything, I don't regret any BAM date estimation and I WON"T regret it either not even if MJ doesn't BAM at all.<br />If that's funny to you, then be my guest, laugh all you can.<br />Everyone finds their own sources for laughter.<br />At least I make you laugh! You only ridicule  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sim, I'm not ridiculing. Please don't roll your eyes at me. I'm just trying to understand you - and if it's all fun for you that's fine by me.
    Yes you're ridiculing. You said it's funny ! not me!<br /><br /> :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /><br />PS: Yes, I have FUN, but together with those participating! I am not just sitting on the "margin" and laugh at the others when they're wrong! That's why I am rolling eyes!!
    gwynned wrote:
    As such things are beyond the scope of the MJ hoax and as I dare not risk expulsion from the forum again  :affraid:, I merely refer you to my most recent postings on Hoaxbook!
    OKAY!! I see now where you're getting at!  :affraid: All part of the hoax!! OMG! That would be freaking awesome!!!  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino: I already LOVE how DUMB the media looks like!!! The sweetest revenge I_DEED!!  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    emulik wrote:
    Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:
    Yes ! :icon_e_wink: that Front quote is on the montage above ^^ with the clocks<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Curls didn't ridicule you, Sim.
    on 1356279088:
    <br />Curls didn't ridicule you, Sim.<br />
    According to your opinion? Maybe!<br /><br />Because according to MY opinion. She DID.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356264759:
    <br />
    on 1356253368:
    <br />Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br />I think it's the best (last) bet.  Question: I was trying to find that video of MJ being used to announce something in the Financial district, I think Wall Street, (wasn't it a countdown of something?) but can't find it. Anyone remember?<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />He opened NASDAQ (in Times Square) on August 30, 2001.  I love CNN's caption - "HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK"
  • on 1356281117:
    <br />
    on 1356264759:
    <br />
    on 1356253368:
    <br />I think it's the best (last) bet.  Question: I was trying to find that video of MJ being used to announce something in the Financial district, I think Wall Street, (wasn't it a countdown of something?) but can't find it. Anyone remember?<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />He opened NASDAQ (in Times Square) on August 30, 2001.  I love CNN's caption - "HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK"<br />
    <br /><br />remember the epic records tweet? it said "he's back" and posted a link to Michael's official bad video ...
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356281924:
    <br /><br /><br />remember the epic records tweet? it said "he's back" and posted a link to Michael's official bad video ...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />That's right, I had forgotten about that! I found a thread from one of our archived forums...the timing of that is quite interesting, from June 2, 2011 - only one day after Front joined the forum... and the tweet was "I'M BACK".  Whoa.<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=19389
    on 1356279157:
    <br />
    on 1356279088:
    <br />Curls didn't ridicule you, Sim.<br />
    According to your opinion? Maybe!<br /><br />Because according to MY opinion. She DID.<br />
    <br /><br />Clearly not maybe.<br /><br />If you consider what curls said to you as ridicule, what is this?:<br /><br />
    on 1356276223:
    <br />
    on 1356238917:
    Was it moldy cheese to go with people's whining?
      :thjajaja121:
    :thjajaja121:<br />
    That is taken out of context and has nothing to do with me and Curls. But make of it what you wish, since you’re obviously eager to find fault where it isn’t, just to make Curls look „innocent” when in fact she isn’t.<br /><br />Bec look: I’m not in for your fights and schemes. Find yourself some other method to discharge your anger and frustrations.<br /><br />^^ What I told @Curls above^^ is available for all the "watchers" who feel "courageous" to ridicule when others make mistakes.<br />
    Look in the mirror Sim.
    on 1356282778:
    on 1356281924:
    remember the epic records tweet? it said "he's back" and posted a link to Michael's official bad video ...
    <br />That's right, I had forgotten about that! I found a thread from one of our archived forums...the timing of that is quite interesting, from June 2, 2011 - only one day after Front joined the forum... and the tweet was "I'M BACK".  Whoa.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=19389<br />
    The NASDAQ connection is interesting! Had forgotten about it me too!!<br /><br />TKS for that link Andrea.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1355786972:
    <br />I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room".. <br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:
    on 1356289400:
    <br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br />I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room".. <br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    :bearhug:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    CAN WE PLEASE ALL TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT ON HERE???<br /><br />I am SO done with the childish behaviour. If it continues I will close the whole fucking board until 2013 when everyone is done with the 'OMG NO BAM' shit.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356289400:
    <br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> Michael ASKED people before Front ( Whoever this person might be ) to treat each other kindly and all , but a few people listened to him and did what he asked them to do . In a board dedicated to Michael , I find it frustrating to see ppl treating each other that way . <br /><br />The thing is we're all different but we all want the same thing , let's not let our different beliefs tear us apart coz after all .. we're through this TOGETHER . <br /><br />@ Andrea , thank you for posting that link ! Made me think , If Sony owns Epic Records and The Official Michael Jackson website , How could it be that they are sending us clues and hints about the hoax ?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea, thanks for finding that. I have to go now, but I'll watch it later. There was some weird things said that could be prophetic I remember thinking.<br /><br />Sim, I saw no ridicule in Curls words, just light friendly humor. :icon_e_biggrin:<br /> :bearhug: