JERMAINE JACKSON Name Change Complete ... OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN

Comments

• on 1361911585:
    <br />It's almost laughable as to why Jermaine changing his name is newsworthy (1 letter at that).  Like who would even care.<br />As for Jermaine acting like MJ, doesn't he know it's repulsive to any MJ fans--so therefore it has to be a strategy for hoax purposes, and he's somehow sacrificing his pride for the hoax.  The brothers have said they would continue to be Michael's voice.  Front and TS were always supportive of Jermaine.<br /><br />Girl_In_the_mirror, I totally agree that these non-news events are to cover significant world news with a dark agenda, all ultimately NWO.  I'm convinced MJ's 93 and 2005 trials and tribulations were to cover the massive/ongoing pedophilia since the inception of the Catholic church use of 'celibate' priests working with children. Unimaginably and horrifyingly despicable blight on our world for generations.  And the war being waged is on such a massive and epic scale.<br />https://samaritansentinel.com/uploads/The_Culling_of_Man_Final_Copy_1_24_13.pdf<br /><br />All we can do is 'keep watching'...  All I know FOR SURE is I love Michael, and he is alive!<br />
    Thank you, MJonmind...it was just a simple thought... but maybe not so wrong, after all...<br />On what you said: totally true, I wanted to say this too, but honestly, I wasn't totally sure, but I've read your link.... <br />Seeing your last sentence, I cannot help but say that I feel the same way too ... and as weird as it sounds, it feels so good when more people are using their positive beautiful energy on something. I hope Mike feels our positive feelings. God, I am so happy just at the thought he's there, somewhere... peaceful and happy, waiting to come back. [Too emotional right now...listening to MJ's Much too soon song...so gimme some credit here, okay?  :'( :p]
  • this is also pushing the drug addict idea by saying that jermaine feels guilty about the death due to his warning michael about coming family interventions.
  • This is really getting rediculous and like you, I believe this story and some of the other non newsworthy stories like those relating to Murray are thrown out there to deflect from a bigger story.  But what?  For Jermaine’s sake, I hope this is part of the hoax because if it isn’t then I will have to believe that he is totally losing it.  He is not Michael & if he thinks he can ever replace him he is totally mistaken.  I am tying to find the thread where Branca says he is Michael Jackson now. Can anyone point me to it? Thankx  :compute:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1361920075:
    <br />This is really getting rediculous and like you, I believe this story and some of the other non newsworthy stories like those relating to Murray are thrown out there to deflect from a bigger story.  But what?  For Jermaine’s sake, I hope this is part of the hoax because if it isn’t then I will have to believe that he is totally losing it.  He is not Michael & if he thinks he can ever replace him he is totally mistaken.  I am tying to find the thread where Branca says he is Michael Jackson now. Can anyone point me to it? Thankx  :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Here you go hes: <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23012.0.html<br /><br />It was in the infamous letter.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow MaryK.....I must have missed that letter the first time.  I remember the quotes and the talk about it all....but I am not <br />sure I ever read it fully.  Just wow.  What exactly did Branca mean by, "I am Michael Jackson now"......I don't get it.  <br />Is he really that egotistical?  Ugh......lawyers.  <br />Thanks for posting this.....there's some good links too at the bottom of that page.....so much information out there for <br />us to read!  <br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1362001653:
    <br />
    on 1361920075:
    <br />This is really getting rediculous and like you, I believe this story and some of the other non newsworthy stories like those relating to Murray are thrown out there to deflect from a bigger story.  But what?  For Jermaine’s sake, I hope this is part of the hoax because if it isn’t then I will have to believe that he is totally losing it.  He is not Michael & if he thinks he can ever replace him he is totally mistaken.  I am tying to find the thread where Branca says he is Michael Jackson now. Can anyone point me to it? Thankx  :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Here you go hes: <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23012.0.html<br /><br />It was in the infamous letter.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks maryK - what balls this man has… uugggghhhh - I want to punch him  :icon_evil:
  • Here TheWhiteRabbitful is trying to connect the change of Jermaine's family name to Egypt:<br /><br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1362064125:
    <br />Wow MaryK.....I must have missed that letter the first time.  I remember the quotes and the talk about it all....but I am not <br />sure I ever read it fully.  Just wow.  What exactly did Branca mean by, "I am Michael Jackson now"......I don't get it.  <br />Is he really that egotistical?  Ugh......lawyers.  <br />Thanks for posting this.....there's some good links too at the bottom of that page.....so much information out there for <br />us to read!  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Well...what does "I am Michael Jackson now" mean....<br /><br />Depends on how you look at things and what your opinion on the subject is.... the Estate and the executors. <br /><br />If you consider them to be the bad guys then it means "Michael Jackson is nothing more than a brand and I now rule the king´s empire and make money off of him and his name".<br /><br />If you think Estate=MJ, well then it  means just that...MJ is in control.
  • fairy23fairy23 Posts: 27
    Jacksun... Maybe its another clue. You know... JackSUN... The SUN was one of the symbols of this hoax... It appeared in Coca-cola for example... The sun is also connected with Horus... an egyptian God... 
  • on 1362103443:
    <br />Jacksun... Maybe its another clue. You know... JackSUN... The SUN was one of the symbols of this hoax... It appeared in Coca-cola for example... The sun is also connected with Horus... an egyptian God... <br />
    <br /><br />You are right,  from the beginning the most simbolic thing of the hoax were the SUNflowers for instance.
  • maybe he changed his name to sun because he knows that is the only way the earth is ever going to revolve around him .  :icon_evil:  :-[sorry that was mean but............... :icon_rolleyes:. and by the way that comment about michael loving to be in the sun.  :( he was allergic to it<br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I simply don’t get it  :icon_e_confused:  Why go through all that trouble for one letter change, especially if the letter wasn’t “N”?
  • Why go through all that trouble for one letter change, especially if the letter wasn’t “N”?<br /><br />Ha Ha Ha, very funny, hes.  I was almost beginning to forget about the letter "N".  I guess now we also have to watch out for the letter "U", or the word "SUN", or........<br /><br />Oh, who knows anymore, I don't know anything anymore......... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />
    :fresse: Just read this article again trying to figure out what it means.  Then I glanced one more time at the picture they chose for it and thought it could be a joke and just stand for ugly, lol…..
    I was browsing as usual trying to make sense of this name change and something occurred to me so I’m running it by you.  Here is a link to Michael’s signatures:  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1241&bih=570&q=michael+jackson+signature&oq=michael+jackson+signature&gs_l=img.12...0.0.0.3811.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac..5.img.7OVRiOmb_2I#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=michael+jackson%27s+signature&oq=michael+jackson%27s+signature&gs_l=img.12..0j0i24.55302.55302.2.57891.1.1.0.0.0.0.2146.2146.9-1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.5.img.lKpVfE5GG8g&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.eWU&fp=9b6fa83ab0c90645&biw=1241&bih=570 <br /><br />...and here is a copy of part of the will that he allegedly signed:<br /><br />  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwE3-sBclSlVfImuBbYkmDWtCsNd4g8theakmKaFMDuCjLaGz-<br /><br />Jermaine says: [size=14pt]OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]  so here is my theory:  Michael Jackson’s signature slightly changed over the years.  If I am not mistaken he added the [size=12pt]sunburst[/size] later in his career.  So could it be possible that Jermaine is telling us that Michael’s official signage of “Jackson” will have the sunburst at the tail? Any documents signed after a certain period without that should be considered fraudulent?  So “officially a JACKSUN" = Michael’s official signature after a certain date  (don’t know the answer to that part yet).  so the next question is:  when did Michael start adding that little extra to his signature?  I’m diging with straws but could this be feasible?  :icon_pale:
  • on 1362541741:
    <br />I was browsing as usual trying to make sense of this name change and something occurred to me so I’m running it by you.  Here is a link to Michael’s signatures:  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1241&bih=570&q=michael+jackson+signature&oq=michael+jackson+signature&gs_l=img.12...0.0.0.3811.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac..5.img.7OVRiOmb_2I#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=michael+jackson%27s+signature&oq=michael+jackson%27s+signature&gs_l=img.12..0j0i24.55302.55302.2.57891.1.1.0.0.0.0.2146.2146.9-1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.5.img.lKpVfE5GG8g&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.eWU&fp=9b6fa83ab0c90645&biw=1241&bih=570 <br /><br />...and here is a copy of part of the will that he allegedly signed:<br /><br />  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwE3-sBclSlVfImuBbYkmDWtCsNd4g8theakmKaFMDuCjLaGz-<br /><br />Jermaine says: [size=14pt]OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]  so here is my theory:  Michael Jackson’s signature slightly changed over the years.  If I am not mistaken he added the [size=12pt]sunburst[/size] later in his career.  So could it be possible that Jermaine is telling us that Michael’s official signage of “Jackson” will have the sunburst at the tail? Any documents signed after a certain period without that should be considered fraudulent?  So “officially a JACKSUN" = Michael’s official signature after a certain date  (don’t know the answer to that part yet).  so the next question is:  when did Michael start adding that little extra to his signature?  I’m diging with straws but could this be feasible?  :icon_pale:<br />
    Well, I found lots of pictures with his signature, but what surprised me was this particular one Michael_Jackson_signature_1988.jpg in which it says this signature is from 1988. On other pictures, you find his signature from the early 2000's [at least that's what is says there], but ...without the sunburst. So... it's all a bit confusing to me. When did he start to use the sunburst exactly?  :confused:
  • It would need to compare official documents ONLY. Because you cannot compare a signature to an autograph. official document having this "sunny signature" ? <br />
  • All this hoax is very confusing to me because if the hoax started 20 years ago and now the hoax is basically based on the AEG wrongdoing behaviour was Michael aware of TII concerts by then?? so that means that as the years passed he was adding the wrongdoing behaviours to the hoax horror list, so some things were predictable but others were not, the sunburst in his signature was probably one of the predictable things hinting Jermaine's change of name, sunflowers, etc... <br /><br />ps: @whatyourheartsays of course you won't find in any official document the sunburst drawing.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1362001653:
    <br />
    on 1361920075:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Here you go hes: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23012.0.html<br /><br />It was in the infamous letter.<br />
    <br /><br />Maryk OMG! I also lost it, if I think MJ died, I find it very hard for the family to see this, but as we know it is not so, say it is a way of saying that they are the visible face of MJ  :WTF:
  • that crack about being michael jackson now almost seems to imply that  :icon_e_confused: besides michael jackson was being micheals jackson at some point.
  • on 1361580524:
    <br />[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />Name Change Complete ...<br />OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]<br />2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0222-jermaine-jackson-1.jpg<br /><br />Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.<br /><br />We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November.  <br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means. <br /><br />Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Oh man Jerm, WTF? with the face expression dude?  :omg:  :icon_albino:
  • This news about Jermaine's LETTER change (I don't think it should be called Name Change) could be another media creation, since Jermaine so far hasn't confirmed nor denied any of it, unlike Latoya...... All we've seen are words written by tabloid/media even if they are very good at making the whole thing sound extremely believable........ and that's exactly how they grab people's attention, by creating false news yet making them SOUND very true and believable.......<br /><br />Has Jermaine commented at all about the subject?  All they have done is showed an unflattering picture of him with the article, and this is how they ruin people's  lives by creating lies and making sure these lies are so believable that the public doesn't even suspect that they may not be true..........<br />
  • fairy23fairy23 Posts: 27
    on 1362630242:
    <br />This news about Jermaine's LETTER change (I don't think it should be called Name Change) could be another media creation, since Jermaine so far hasn't confirmed nor denied any of it, unlike Latoya...... All we've seen are words written by tabloid/media even if they are very good at making the whole thing sound extremely believable........ and that's exactly how they grab people's attention, by creating false news yet making them SOUND very true and believable.......<br /><br />Has Jermaine commented at all about the subject?  All they have done is showed an unflattering picture of him with the article, and this is how they ruin people's  lives by creating lies and making sure these lies are so believable that the public doesn't even suspect that they may not be true..........<br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's the point. We don't believe in TMZ or other tabloids ( i don't). But someone is using media to tell us that MJ is alive... Remember... TMZ was the first to announce MJs death... So, how do we know that he is dead?... I think Jermaine didn't change his name at all. Actually i dont believe Jermaine too, no matter what he says...loool He's playing his role...
  • on 1362625521:
    <br />
    on 1361580524:
    <br />[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />Name Change Complete ...<br />OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]<br />2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0222-jermaine-jackson-1.jpg<br /><br />Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.<br /><br />We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November.  <br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means. <br /><br />Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Oh man Jerm, WTF? with the face expression dude?  :omg:  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />actually he kinda looks like that is exactly what he is doing , dropping a big f bomb ! :icon_bounce:
  • The Michael Jackson Hoax Investigation Facebook answered to my question when I asked them as follows: <br /><br />Is Michael coming back?? if yes.... when??<br /><br />And this was the answer:<br /><br />"BeLIEve (The Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigation) We are looking at June in Vegas at the Mandolay Bay Cirque show for MJ called 'ONE'... He's going to need a place and the spotlight!!!"<br /><br /><br />What do you guys think?? after all Jermaine's change of name into JackSUN might mean SUN = SOLEIL.