Front on Twitter

Comments

• iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1371878586:
    <br />Loveyoumore, do you know what month was that close-up of Michael taken?  He looks really good there, and healthy.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Faith, I'm not sure. I'll try to find. If anyone knows the exact month please share.<br /><br />I think it's from the start of Black Or White rehearsal, I don't know when that was filmed.
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    Now Front Just Posted another Pic <br /><br />bnyineccca.png<br /><br />and Saying : Father's Day shirt <3 NOTE--->a lot of ppl have black curly hair--doesn't mean MJ. :-P<br /><br />Now that's Interesting  :D<br />
    Thanks Rouxie.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 25m<br />ok but if I include some curls a lot of ppl have black curly hair...doesn't mean MJ---clear??<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 22m<br />Father's Day shirt <3 NOTE--->a lot of ppl have black curly hair--doesn't mean MJ. :-P<br /><br />Sounds like he is starting to get annoyed because ppl think he's Michael. What.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Front had a lot of fun with us on twitter before that pic (and after!) I don't think he was annoyed at all. 
    Yes Andrea, I was there too.  :icon_lol: I chose my words badly maybe, didn't mean he was mad. But to me it still just sounds like he wants to make sure that people don't automatically assume he is Michael.<br /><br />edit: but that doesn't mean he's not Michael.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    :icon_lol:  Did I hear my name mentioned? LOL !! 
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    on 1371926637:
    <br />:icon_lol:  Did I hear my name mentioned? LOL !! <br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Hypothetical speaking, if it was MJ. He is looking  pretty good health wise and getting his strength back. I think that taking some time off to as the phrase goes" doing me" goes well with him.  I want to send out my heartfelt blessing to the Jackson Family and every living thing on this planet. And wishing for Peace and Happiness.<br /><br />Also  I am LOOOOOOOOVING THE SHIRT!!!!!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371920458:
    <br /> Front had a lot of fun with us on twitter before that pic (and after!) I don't think he was annoyed at all. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting: :icon_e_wink:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    He is back on line at the moment.....<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 1h Goodnight, good morning, God Bless!        <br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 1h conception of the song and dance <br />create new life within <br />the rhythm flowing through my veins oneness merges beginning and end ♪<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 1h Want 2 set the record straight--I've never blocked ANYone. Can't always reply to every1 but I try my best. ALSO priv accts dont allow reply.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 2h @TeamMJHoax Muchas gracias senior/seniorita. Hasta la vista baby! (Terminator Aaahhnold S. voice)<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 4h .@RadixModelhobby I have got to RT this LOL<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 4h @NindyHunt @ElleReMakeUp Thanks Nindy. How are you doing? I hope you're having a great weekend.<br /><br />https://twitter.com/frontback777<br /><br />
  • ashprak247ashprak247 Posts: 108
    "ONEness merges beginning and end"<br /><br />Interesting that could it be related to the MJ ONE show begging on 28th June in LV???<br /><br />Could it be the beginning of the end for the hoax? Could front be alluding to this?
    on 1371979891:
    <br />"ONEness merges beginning and end"<br /><br />Interesting that could it be related to the MJ ONE show begging on 28th June in LV???<br /><br />Could it be the beginning of the end for the hoax? Could front be alluding to this?<br />
    <br /><br />This will only be ascertained in hindsight!<br /><br />Front is one big tease - as long as everyone bears this in mind, and doesn't take him too seriously, no-one will get hurt or be disappointed. (That's not aimed at you ashprak -just a general comment!)
    Yup he's a tease alright in a positive way. That's cool curls no offend taken. With the tweets he's posted things have happened in the AEG court case so this tweet made me think OUTSIDE THE BOX :-)<br /><br />Everyone can feel bam is near and the end of the addventure/hoax is almost upon us so I think weere just al excited and looking with anticipation with what's coming next  :michael-jackson:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I love these ones.....<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 12h .@RadixModelhobby I have got to RT this LOL<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 12h @RadixModelhobby LOL!!! (bam)cake walk ?? very nice...cool! did you go inside it?<br /> <br />Jos Radix ‏@RadixModelhobby 15h @frontback777 I just found out that this is standing on the fair in my hometown this week :-) http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/EHH_album/Kermisattracties/2013/Assen-TTKermis/KermisAssenTT22-06-13095-border.jpg …  You Like?<br /><br />kermisasse.jpg
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I've said it on Twitter, so let me say it here also:<br /><br />I didn't make this photo. I found it online :-) So credits go to the maker of it!<br />But it is here @ Assen (The Netherlands) on our week-long carnival for the Dutch TT races :-) And I love it!<br /><br />Later this week I am going to it, with my children. I'll try to make some close-up photos :D <3<br /><br />EDIT: Credit goes to this website and poster: http://themepark.nl/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2015035#Post2015035 <br />Just to make everything legaly secure, right :-)
  • on 1372002927:
    <br />I've said it on Twitter, so let me say it here also:<br /><br />I didn't make this photo. I found it online :-) So credits go to the maker of it!<br />But it is here @ Assen (The Netherlands) on our week-long carnival for the Dutch TT races :-) And I love it!<br /><br />Later this week I am going to it, with my children. I'll try to make some close-up photos :D <3<br /><br />EDIT: Credit goes to this website and poster: http://themepark.nl/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2015035#Post2015035 <br />Just to make everything legaly secure, right :-)<br />
    <br /><br />Cool! :icon_razz:<br /><br />Have fun! <br /><br /><br />
    @frontback777: Sun dissipates her sorrows  <br />as gentle Moon enfolds twilight  <br />perfect lullaby for a joyful tomorrow  <br />as blissful dreams embrace the night<br /><br />Interesting tweet last night :-)
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    So Some Creeper (Anonymous Account ) Tweeted to Front Today ...<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 3h<br />@frontback777 Hello, Mr. J. I recognize some ID marks in your pics, pedophile.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 55m<br />@T64639171 WTF????? seriously think you don't wanna be messin' around calling anyone that who's NOT THAT<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 44m<br />I have every inch of you etched in my mind from department pics. I know it's you. ID, relative measures, marks.<br />  <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777<;br />@T64639171 you don't know shit you slug-pop , and wHO the hell are YOU?<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 36m<br />@frontback777 Lower quadrant perpendicular wrist to thumb, anterior bicep, neck, chest, ID marks, pedo.<br />    <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 35m<br />@T64639171 uhmm ya MIGHT want to shut those bulldog jowls or you'll be in ER trying to remove a loafer from your ass<br /><br />Smith Smith ‏@T64639171 34m<br />@frontback777 Looks like you've been taking care of yourself. "My stomach hurts." Still have that brown robe that you vomited on?<br />  <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777<;br />@T64639171 well "SNEDDON" sounds like u been watching 2 many fantasy shows 2 compensate 4 ur FAILED Perfect recorD...there's the door , GTFO<br /><br />*********************** <br />And that's how Ladies and Gentlemen You knock down a hater - Good Job front  :th_bravo:<br /><br />In Addition To other Tweets :<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 3m<br />Twitter----> public. Haters hate...believers believe.....knowers KNOW. 'Nuff said.<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 14m<br />Sneddon or not doesn't matter , fact is Sneddon is a LOSER & so is this person...you're done here bye bye<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 15m<br />MJ was acquitted---Innocent !!! nEVER forgeT that!! it will haunt to your grave & eat your VENGEFUL COLD heart<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 20m<br />insulting a man who is no longer HERE to defend himself.....SICK BASTARD!!!!!<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 20m<br />and that my friends is the quintessential form of---> Trojan Horse Jockey<br />
    on 1372185728:
    <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 35m<br />@T64639171 uhmm ya MIGHT want to shut those bulldog jowls or you'll be in ER trying to remove a loafer from your ass<br />
    <br />I saw it on twitter, made me laugh. Go Front! :thjajaja121:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1372185728:
    <br />So Some Creeper (Anonymous Account ) Tweeted to Front Today ...<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 3h<br />@frontback777 Hello, Mr. J. I recognize some ID marks in your pics, pedophile.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 55m<br />@T64639171 WTF????? seriously think you don't wanna be messin' around calling anyone that who's NOT THAT<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 44m<br />I have every inch of you etched in my mind from department pics. I know it's you. ID, relative measures, marks.<br />  <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777<;br />@T64639171 you don't know shit you slug-pop , and wHO the hell are YOU?<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 36m<br />@frontback777 Lower quadrant perpendicular wrist to thumb, anterior bicep, neck, chest, ID marks, pedo.<br />    <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 35m<br />@T64639171 uhmm ya MIGHT want to shut those bulldog jowls or you'll be in ER trying to remove a loafer from your ass<br /><br />Smith Smith ‏@T64639171 34m<br />@frontback777 Looks like you've been taking care of yourself. "My stomach hurts." Still have that brown robe that you vomited on?<br />  <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777<;br />@T64639171 well "SNEDDON" sounds like u been watching 2 many fantasy shows 2 compensate 4 ur FAILED Perfect recorD...there's the door , GTFO<br /><br />*********************** <br />And that's how Ladies and Gentlemen You knock down a hater - Good Job front  :th_bravo:<br /><br />In Addition To other Tweets :<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 3m<br />Twitter----> public. Haters hate...believers believe.....knowers KNOW. 'Nuff said.<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 14m<br />Sneddon or not doesn't matter , fact is Sneddon is a LOSER & so is this person...you're done here bye bye<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 15m<br />MJ was acquitted---Innocent !!! nEVER forgeT that!! it will haunt to your grave & eat your VENGEFUL COLD heart<br /><br />[size=18pt]Front Front ‏@frontback777 20m<br />insulting a man who is no longer HERE to defend himself.....SICK BASTARD!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 20m<br />and that my friends is the quintessential form of---> Trojan Horse Jockey<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Wait... What?
    Whatever one may think of twitter Front, can't deny this pearl of wisdom from him earlier:<br />        <br />If there's 1 thing you should take away from the adventurous experiences of the past 4 yrs it's DOUBT---(cont)<br /><br />ALWAYS question & doubt everything you hear/read. If doubt wasn't a factor & you believed everything your eyes/ears feasted upon(cont)<br /><br />then you would have mourned MJ on June 25 2009 with the vast majority of the world. (cont)          <br />            <br />  <br />                    <br /><br />   
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1372195987:
    <br />
    on 1372185728:
    <br />So Some Creeper (Anonymous Account ) Tweeted to Front Today ...<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 3h<br />@frontback777 Hello, Mr. J. I recognize some ID marks in your pics, pedophile.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 55m<br />@T64639171 WTF????? seriously think you don't wanna be messin' around calling anyone that who's NOT THAT<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 44m<br />I have every inch of you etched in my mind from department pics. I know it's you. ID, relative measures, marks.<br />  <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777<;br />@T64639171 you don't know shit you slug-pop , and wHO the hell are YOU?<br /><br />Smith ‏@T64639171 36m<br />@frontback777 Lower quadrant perpendicular wrist to thumb, anterior bicep, neck, chest, ID marks, pedo.<br />    <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 35m<br />@T64639171 uhmm ya MIGHT want to shut those bulldog jowls or you'll be in ER trying to remove a loafer from your ass<br /><br />Smith Smith ‏@T64639171 34m<br />@frontback777 Looks like you've been taking care of yourself. "My stomach hurts." Still have that brown robe that you vomited on?<br />  <br />Front Front ‏@frontback777<;br />@T64639171 well "SNEDDON" sounds like u been watching 2 many fantasy shows 2 compensate 4 ur FAILED Perfect recorD...there's the door , GTFO<br /><br />*********************** <br />And that's how Ladies and Gentlemen You knock down a hater - Good Job front  :th_bravo:<br /><br />In Addition To other Tweets :<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 3m<br />Twitter----> public. Haters hate...believers believe.....knowers KNOW. 'Nuff said.<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 14m<br />Sneddon or not doesn't matter , fact is Sneddon is a LOSER & so is this person...you're done here bye bye<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 15m<br />MJ was acquitted---Innocent !!! nEVER forgeT that!! it will haunt to your grave & eat your VENGEFUL COLD heart<br /><br />[size=18pt]Front Front ‏@frontback777 20m<br />insulting a man who is no longer HERE to defend himself.....SICK BASTARD!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Front Front ‏@frontback777 20m<br />and that my friends is the quintessential form of---> Trojan Horse Jockey<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Wait... What?<br />
    <br /><br />@ Jos<br /><br />Look at Front's other tweet<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 5 h<br />Twitter----> public. Haters hate...believers believe.....knowers KNOW. 'Nuff said.<br /><br />I think he was just saying that about "not being here" in case that Smith person really WAS Sneddon.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Interesting.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    https://twitter.com/search?q=T64639171&src=typd<br /><br />This account, "Smith" only has the 5 tweets on it to Twitter Front, no other activity. This account could have been started for the specific purpose of playing the role of villain to Twitter Front and it could be anyone.<br /><br />"Smith" reminds me of agent Smith from the Matrix with his "Mister Anderson" shtick. 
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1372216060:
    <br />https://twitter.com/search?q=T64639171&src=typd<br /><br />This account, "Smith" only has the 5 tweets on it to Twitter Front, no other activity. This account could have been started for the specific purpose of playing the role of villain to Twitter Front and it could be anyone.<br /><br />"Smith" reminds me of agent Smith from the Matrix with his "Mister Anderson" shtick. <br />
    <br /><br />I think there's a hoax related purpose with this account, numbers always gets me questioning when it has to do with Front. He's giving info or clue? Robe? Idk but something up here. Or maybe it is someone playing with Front.
This discussion has been closed.