Dave Dave with Michael Bush pic

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Nerdychick83, said that the real Dave Dave lives in Las Vegas, so this is probably him picured.<br />This is the facebook she links to.<br /><br />ddfacebook_zps006c1d37.jpg<br />ddcomparison_zps0c30c4bd.jpg<br /><br />But could the FB be enhanced artwork and not a photo like the others?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Seeing those pics side by side, it does look like the real Dave Dave was in the pic with MB.  And re-affirms that the Larry King DD was NOT the real DD!  I think the real Dave Dave would've had a plaster (or something) done of his face for Michael to wear on Larry King and then it was fitted over Michael's face, who has a wider jaw line.
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    his name is Daev Dave? 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1369492624:
    <br />his name is Daev Dave? <br />
    <br /><br />So it's "EV"? interesting considering "Evey" from V is for Vendetta....
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    How can I add a picture? I found something
  • on 1369499257:
    <br />How can I add a picture? I found something<br />
    <br /><br />Click on the found pic and click copy image + paste on the post box + drag the cursor over the pic code , you know that a blue line appears when you do that (mark the pic code) + click on the insert image button in the upper left corner above the smileys. I hope it helps.