Airplane Flying Around L.A. Says, 'Follow The $ To Michael Jackson'

2»

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    Exacty how I experienced it! @MJonMind<;br /><br />At some point, it felt very scary. But now I'm okay with it.
  • Yes MJONMIND and JOS, I remember reading a lot of posts in my beginning weeks of those who were also drawn here because of "the supernatural/spiritual/Biblical dimension" who never followed MJ, of which I am one. <br /><br />And I truly believe that it was God bringing together His sincere prayer warriors to cover Michael, his family and all associated with him in prayer throughout this entire endeavor! "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19) <br /><br />The money Michael is making in death is only one of the fruits of all those prayers. And I intend to stick around to see the other fruits!!! <br /><br />Thank you and all the other prayer warriors who are on this site! Know that your labor of love will not go unrewarded!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />This is my sincere prayer for each and every one of you: <br />May God continue to bless you, and make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace in all that you do!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • on 1370305565:
    <br />Yes MJONMIND and JOS, I remember reading a lot of posts in my beginning weeks of those who were also drawn here because of "the supernatural/spiritual/Biblical dimension" who never followed MJ, of which I am one. <br /><br />And I truly believe that it was God bringing together His sincere prayer warriors to cover Michael, his family and all associated with him in prayer throughout this entire endeavor! "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19) <br /><br />The money Michael is making in death is only one of the fruits of all those prayers. And I intend to stick around to see the other fruits!!! <br /><br />Thank you and all the other prayer warriors who are on this site! Know that your labor of love will not go unrewarded!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />This is my sincere prayer for each and every one of you: <br />May God continue to bless you, and make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace in all that you do!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1370269469:
    <br />Everyone knows when a celebrity dies they become more famous and their Estate reaps profits. That's always what happens. <br />
    <br /><br />Not exactly.  I'm not so sure the celebrity's estate usually reaps the lion's share of the profits.  My guess is that even in 'death' celebrities and their estates were ripped off by record companies and studios.  Michael may be just executing a script played out many times before.  With his particular humor and genius, of course. 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1370358125:
    <br />
    on 1370269469:
    <br />Everyone knows when a celebrity dies they become more famous and their Estate reaps profits. That's always what happens. <br />
    <br /><br />Not exactly.  I'm not so sure the celebrity's estate usually reaps the lion's share of the profits.  My guess is that even in 'death' celebrities and their estates were ripped off by record companies and studios.  Michael may be just executing a script played out many times before.  With his particular humor and genius, of course. <br />
    <br /><br />You have a point. Which is why you need good lawyers and a good will if you have large assets to protect. Come to think of it, that's true for all of us, massive or modest estates.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1370123174:
    <br />And  :th_bravo: to you Blankie for uploading that picture!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Jos.... L.O.V.E. you  :moonwalk_: :bearhug:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Hi guys....Go to TMZ...there is an Artikel about the Airplane Flight...<br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />Super Fan Auted Up $ 16K to Fly Banners Over Trial......<br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    <br />Michael Jackson<br />Superfan Anted Up $16K<br />To Fly Banners Over Trial <br /><br /><br />Exclusive<br />0604-michael-jackson-plane-courtOne of Michael Jackson's biggest fans is SO CONVINCED there's something fishy about his death ... that she dropped $16,800 on her credit cards to have conspiracy-theory banners flown all over the L.A. area ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />The message-towing planes mysteriously started buzzing L.A. 2 weeks ago with banners like, "FOLLOW THE $ TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH" ... and "LAPD -- HONOR BOUND TO TELL TRUTH FOR MJ."<br /><br />Sources connected to AirSign, the company flying the banners, confirmed to TMZ ... a Hollywood costume shop worker paid for 11 flights over several locations including the downtown L.A. courthouse where Michael's wrongful death lawsuit is going on right now.<br /><br />0603_MICHAEL_JACKSON_WM_AIRPLANE_ARTICLE<br /><br />The woman, who wants to remain anonymous, tells us ... "I'm hoping that someone will look at those messages and say, 'If someone feels that strongly about it, maybe this is worth looking into." <br /><br />As for the massive cc debt ... she says she can handle it because she's single and kid-free.<br /><br />And in case you think she's totally nuts ... she does have one connection to MJ. The shop where she works supplied some costumes for "This Is It."<br /><br />Totally worth it. .<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/michael-jackson-aerial-banners-wrongful-death-trial/#ixzz2VKjpcHjl
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    $ 16,800 !! .. wow that's a lot , But it definitely worth it ..<br />she does have one connection to MJ. The shop where she works supplied some costumes for "This Is It."<br />i don't think that she is connected to Michael in one way , i sense other ways<br />Like come on , who would pay much money like that , unless they know something or sure of something ..<br /><br />Thanks for the Article Jos
  • "One of Michael Jackson's biggest fans is SO CONVINCED there's something fishy about his death ... that she dropped $16,800 on her credit cards to have conspiracy-theory banners flown all over the L.A. area." <br /><br />The word seems to be spreading outside of our little hoax forum.....  Could she possibly be a member here????<br /><br />She paid for 11 flights since she is SO CONVINCED......... That's some fan......<br /><br />