Important information for all members

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    No idea but very interesting. Thanks for posting, Aussie. I think it's pretty obvious from Twitter front's replies to these allegations that he is a total fake. Truth indeed runs marathons. See ya twitter fraud.
  • For those who haven't clicked on the wordpress link I posted, it actually debunks the 'Amsterdam' T shirt and other photos front has posted up on himself recently on Twtr<br /><br />Def worth a look!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1378158998:
    <br />Hey, if anyone wants to think MJ is dead because Front is a fake then so be it. I am not starting to convince people on that after 4+ years. That is the problem with trolls though, they make people doubt things that are so clear cut.<br /><br />MJ is alive, if I am wrong then I will eat cow shit for a year.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The majority believe that MJ is alive before that these personages appear (TS and FRONT), all this shit makes me very angry,i do not understand to do this
  • Hey guys. I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. I have been looking at this site here and there but not really posting cause I felt I had really nothing to contribute because I wasn't investigating anymore. However, I did notice all of this drama happening over the past few days and I just wanted to say sorry that all of this drama started with my thread. I just pray that everything resolves itself and everyone remembers to not let emotions get the best of them and to always think for yourself. That's all I have to say. Wish you all well and sending much love to everyone.
  • O my goodness, the other day I tried to log in and site was down with unusual msg. set up. I swear God I thought to myself of Mo who could have done sneaky things here for known reason. Today I read this and just got big smile on my face. Then I recalled how many times I was slammed for telling Front is not back, not MJ, etc.... but that's ok.  I knew time will put everything and everyone on its place. halleluya!<br />Could not think though Pure Love will make such cheap move.<br /><br />Ok, back to Back.  Who are you dude? Are you Back from MJJC that changed its user name to "this is no MJ"?<br />
  • on 1378169445:
    <br />Could not think though Pure Love will make such cheap move.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you and hope she's not being used
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    If Front is a troll or an impostor do not know, he never claimed to be MJ and I did, it was assumed that, so I left no wound.<br />Just take a look at tweeter and are all like crazy, I have to think a little about tweeter Front and the Front forum.<br />Souza I want to know, since when you know that Front is KBW?<br />The fact that Front is a counterfeiter does not change what happened on 6-09 and is just why I'm here, I feel a bit sorry for having been led by the nose, by a person who just wanted attention ...<br />We must continue, this can not be put into question if MJ is dead, the facts are in sight and that's what counts.
  • @Marumjj In his last two tweets he implies he is MJ. So no one is assuming. <br /><br />Meanwhile each twt is being more and more desperate. SO not MJ. His reaction itself shows that, as bec said.
  • on 1378163963:
    <br />@shamone. With respect to you, Souza didn't start this, the Trolls did imo. :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Meanwhile, does anyone know who is behind this blog? http://debunkingfakes.wordpress.com/<br /><br />(I don't agree with it all, but I do with half of it)<br />
    <br /><br />I once saw Tony Foote(@TheUpperFoot) stating this blog in one of his tweets to front. Maybe it's him.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Yes, the blog you mention is by Tony@TheUpperFoot, just like Thriller4ever said.<br /><br />Tony just recently called Front out in a Twitlonger and asked him to answer one simple question with YES or NO. <br /><br />The question was: Are you Michael Jackson?<br /><br />I don´t think he ever received an answer though.<br /><br />EDIT Sep 9 2013: I made a mistake. This isn´t Tony´s blog, he just mentioned it. Tony´s blog is http://hoaxcrispies.wordpress.com/<br /><br />
  • I don't even know what to say....smiley-sad006.gif
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    And my opinion on front?<br />If he is MJ he is very sick for showing pics and so called clues.<br />Better spending his precious time on his kids instead hours on twitter and the internet.<br />If he/she is not MJ....same illness.<br />And i know front is following every bit.<br />So dude this one is special for you.......FUCK YOU!<br /> :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1378187463:
    <br />I don't even know what to say....smiley-sad006.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Well, I do!<br /><br />It's another circus! Confusion! Deja vu! So keep watching guys! The best is yet to come!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't know what happened to my last tweet some hours ago. I think I wrote, what about the AEG trial, "Trouble at the Front", where 'Front' was even capitalized, and mentioned about 7 times. What about the Front clues that were echoed  clearly by Paris, etc. in Sarahli's collection thread. At the CM trial the pumpkin that moved and 99 bottles of propofol predicted. MJJC also tweeted that Back was not MJ (because MJ was dead), meaning that even if Front is a fake such as Paul Bergman, then Back is also being faked by someone else, also SOTT going back to 2002. When Pearl and Debbie R were having the major fight on twitter, Front talked in a familiar way with Debbie, and though Debbie said ppl were crazy for believing MJ was alive, she never called Front out for leading people on that he was MJ. She was actually quite pleasant/rough kidding around with him. <br /><br />There's also a distinct possibility that Sony, the Estate and MJ's family are indeed creating a colossal lie, and themselves hired/collaborating/orchestrating the hoax to make money and to enliven the whole music industry. Certainly we've been hearing this dark version of what happened in MJ's life and on June 25/09 many times, but pushed it all away because we believed MJ is alive and directing this show. Perhaps long ago, Back, Sott, TS, Front, Pablo, the two trials of C Murray and KJ/AEG have been planned and all the characters scouted for the most talent, and paid handsomely. Perhaps TPTB truly did victimize MJ and we have been fooled into thinking he was free to create and direct. Perhaps MJ was only an MK-ultra, mind-controlled for the agenda of TPTB/Illuminati/whatever for a massive take-over of the world. Perhaps they will use all this to introduce a fake messiah, the Anti-christ type figure, as we have talked of before. There have been hints that major players such as Coca-cola, Sony, Harvey Levin, those who run Hollywood, etc. etc. are working together on this. Even TS' hint that the FBI were involved always was a red flag to me, since they were involved in the whole deception of 911, invasion of Iraq, and the thousands/millions of innocent deaths. I don't feel this Front troll (if true) is acting alone for only the reason of getting some attention, but that he is hired and paid as a top-notch actor in a much bigger project.<br /><br />Then there's the matter of Dave Dave looking like MJ, blond lady at the memorial, the 'Michael' album inclusion of Jason Malachi songs--these could all be again hired impersonators of MJ trying fool people into believing it was MJ. Then there's the matter of the doubles namely the 2 people that both seem to be MJ--they have 2 different heights, 5'9" and 5'11", and 2 different chins, and 2 different ears, and 2 different lips. <br /><br />The problem with my above points, is that MJ himself seemed to perpetuate or be involved in this as in the TII reheasals, masks, make-up, wigs, heels, lighting. I don't where I'm going with all this, but it would seem we are all back to the basics of knowing nothing really for sure, because everything can be made to look like it was planned by MJ himself, when it was planned by others with sinister agendas.<br /><br />MJ may or may not be alive, but I'm starting to feel this is more likely intended to be another Elvis situation, with a perpetual conspiracy theory going forever that he is alive but never confirmed. A mind trap. I've trusted my gut instincts but obviously have been fooled by this Front fake (if true) who is incredibly smart/gifted as an actor/writer. So much so, I must actually congratulate him on his achievement. I'm reminded of MJ's words in TII, "We want to show them talent like they've never seen before." I'm on the fence about all this.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    You know MJonmind it really is enough to do anyone's head in. Mine included cause I know I saw Paris retweet one of twitter fronts tweets to Sunset way back at the beginning of the trial and then delete it. I can't prove it but I can't unsee it either.  It made me entertain a theory that Anthony Jackson and the kids were  maybe playing with us at our expense. [probably cause Anthony has the build  to pull off the front pics with a bit of photo shop help] Don't know why I'm throwing this out there, I have no backup for it  except this thought has crossed my mind from time to time.  Sorry to bring you into this vortex of confusion Anthony if you have nothing whatsoever to do with this. <br />It seems we've been played...and played well.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Good morning, I still have a headache thanks to all of this .....  >:(<br /><br />@MJonmind, thank you for posting that. That was exactly my thoughts, but I couldn't write it that way :)<br /><br /><br />I remember myself writing a long time ago, saying something like:<br /><br />"If TS and Front turns out to be fake, I have to congratulate them for their archievement."<br />So when this is in fact a fraud, then well done! Even though I can't believe it, or something like that.. <br />There were far the many "coincidences" IMO. For me - at this point- (at least Forum) Front has to be "in" in some kind of way.<br /><br />Wel catch you all later, it time to start working :-) Have a great day y'all<br />
  • Thanks @Australian MJ Believer for posting the blog about debunking the fakes. I joined the forums here long after everything with Back and Front and I never really got why people followed these internet personalities with such blind faith. The blog is a good summary of the history of these personalities in our hoax community and now it makes more sense to me why people are upset. It's really a shame they had to spoil the hoax experience for some unsuspecting members of our family.<br /><br />I just know that if I were MJ and I hoaxed my death, I'd be chillin' on an island somewhere, and as someone else mentioned, spending time with my kids. I wouldn't be trolling forums and Twitter playing (cruel) games with my fans. That's why it never even occurred to me for a second that Back/Front/whomever could actually be the real MJ as some ppl believe(d).<br /><br />Please let's all get back (!) to research and stop obsessing over a few trolls. Our belief in this hoax did not start with them, it began with The Man Himself.  :abouttime:
  • @Aussie <br /><br />Forum front = twitter front<br /><br />When TF was asked about why he doesn't log onto the forum...he said something like he has, then the same day or next day he posted on here. So I guess s/he or them used it as validation that front twitter = forum front.<br /><br />When I first heard about twitter front I was sceptical because something didn't sit right but then I started to believe he might be legit. Now I don't have an answer.<br /><br />Oh and if front is fake then so is TR777. I also find it weird that after TR777 made his 'prediction', front shows up on a rant about posers/fakes.<br /><br />Anyway, I don't put it past anyone...I mean remember michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com?
  • Speaking of validations...<br /><br />If twitter front is fake and if he is in fact forum front (which he somewhat validated) then ts_comments is fake as he validated front (they also validated each other)...and ts_comments is most likely TS so then he would be fake too.<br /><br />But if all that is true, how did TS do the numerology that no one can, and still hasn't figured out?<br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    My point exactly
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    Wow. This is mighty confusing...  :confused:<br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />I also agree about the "twitter front -> forum front -> ts_comments -> TS" - domino-effect  :Crash:
    I'm not entirely convinced that twitter fraud = forum front, though I do not rule it out.<br /><br />I'm also not entirely convinced that we should throw TS/TS_comments under the bus along with twitter fraud either. That one is so slippery he may have indulged our perceptions as he was known to support false leads from time to time.<br /><br />But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.<br /><br />And I don't believe that.<br /><br />Because for starters I don't believe Paris would participate in a mega corporation's fan deception of her late father's image/personality in such a deep intimately personal way. Nor LaToya Jackson, and you'll recall she was in on this too for a time.<br /><br />I also don't believe Sony COULD have the foresight n intuition necessary to sow the seeds of this deception which involves the future death of their mega celebrity 4 years in the future, in regards to back @MJJC. That's just too much and I don't buy it.<br /><br />So let's not get too excited here n start throwing the baby out with the bath water. Let's take a deep breath and seriously sift through the info/events that led us to this juncture.<br /><br />Twitter Front is obviously fake. All you have to do is read his responses to this challenge and it's clear. Remember how TS handled himself in the face of similar challenges. Quite a different breed all together.
  • I'm not entirely convinced that twitter fraud = forum front, though I do not rule it out. AGREE, why I also said to Sunset, that TF saw a 'gap in the market' left by forum front.<br /><br />I'm also not entirely convinced that we should throw TS/TS_comments under the bus along with twitter fraud either. AGREE <br /><br />But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.<br /><br />And I don't believe that. AND AGREE :)<br />
  • hate to say it, but I still think forum front was MJ and that TS was at least an insider. the spiritual depth of TS was more than the average troll. i don't know what that means.<br /><br />but yeah...
    Where we stand at this point it doesn't matter if forum front was real or not, it's gone so it doesn't matter. It was also a dead end; no info came out of it, no validations, no clues to the source, no predictions of things to come, just fluff n time killing, so forum front=irrelevancy. Back @mjjc is all that really matters (in regards to legit or not).<br /><br />As soon as forum front started that strip tease (pics) back in 2011, red flags started going off in my mind. That just never sat right with me.