Important information for all members

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well it may have been distorted by the person who made the screen shot so therefore it's a dead end and means nothing.<br /><br />I think we can rest on the fact that twitter front is a fake and a fraud, end of story thanks to that confession keywizzer posted. It's still disappointing to me that Mo of all people spiraled to such depths. I mean, I get fallings out and people getting into disagreements and butting heads, but to obsess over it to the point that years later you still haven't let it go, and worse, to try and get at people who just spend their time here, innocent bystanders and all, messing with heads and leading people on and finding the whole thing hilarious entertainment in some bizarre twisted way of trying to hurt Souza, well, that's just sick. <br /><br />@Mo, you decided MJ was dead. Why do you still even give a shit? Move on and let people enjoy their interests. Get your own interests and focus on something positive rather then on stewing in your years old venom and hate over something that you don't even care about anymore. Makes no sense. Surely you have a job n family n friends n hobbies to tend to. Why would you bother with this in the first place?<br /><br />Eh, whatever.
  • So the disagreements between Souza and Mo come from the fact that Souza thinks Mj is alive and Mo says he is dead? I listened to the interview posted on this forum before I became a member here and the reporter asked: so do you believe MJ is alive?? And she said: I believe it 100%...my question is: who was the person that answers 100% Souza or Mo??<br /><br />Other questions that I have for Souza and/or SHEF to settle Front's issue are as follows: <br /><br />1- Are you 100% sure that Front is Paul and/or Mo?? because I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off and I even reported to some of Jackson family members although I know they won't do anything to stop it, I won't stop until Front close that shitty twitter account.<br /><br />2- What did you do to arrive to the conclusion that Paul/Mo were behind it?? I mean what does a person need to figure out that a certain IP address is behind a twitter account or behind a nickname?? (sorry for my ignorance). <br /><br />3- This is a very important issue (at least for me) so I wouldn't like it to be taken superficially cause I am making things behind the scenes and I wouldn't like to drag someone innocent, that doesn't mean I don't believe what you both have said quite the contrary hence the nasty tweets I'm sending to Fraud Front.<br /><br />After your answer I'll be done with it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1378379258:
    <br />So the disagreements between Souza and Mo come from the fact that Souza thinks Mj is alive and Mo says he is dead? I listened to the interview posted on this forum before I became a member here and the reporter asked: so do you believe MJ is alive?? And she said: I believe it 100%...my question is: who was the person that answers 100% Souza or Mo??
    <br /><br />That is me. If you want to know ask her, she is a member of the front forum, I want nothing to do with her anymore.<br /><br />
    on 1378379258:
    <br /><br />Other questions that I have for Souza and/or SHEF to settle Front's issue are as follows: <br />1- Are you 100% sure that Front is Paul and/or Mo?? because I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off and I even reported to some of Jackson family members although I know they won't do anything to stop it, I won't stop until Front close that shitty twitter account.
    <br /><br />Not 100%, I said it makes the most sense and it fits. To me it fits and I see them do it. You should keep the honor to yourself and you should stop making yourself so mad on Twitter. You are a grown woman, rise above that freak show. Twitter is like Jonestown lately and Front Is Jim Jones. Dangerous games are being played so stay away from that if you respect yourself, please.<br /><br />
    on 1378379258:
    <br />2- What did you do to arrive to the conclusion that Paul/Mo were behind it?? I mean what does a person need to figure out that a certain IP address is behind a twitter account or behind a nickname?? (sorry for my ignorance).
    <br /><br />I already explained why it makes perfect sense to me.<br /><br />
    on 1378379258:
    <br />3- This is a very important issue (at least for me) so I wouldn't like it to be taken superficially cause I am making things behind the scenes and I wouldn't like to destroy someone innocent, that doesn't mean I don't believe what you both have said quite the contrary hence the nasty tweets I'm sending to Fraud Front.<br /><br />After your answer I'll be done with it.<br />
    <br /><br />I know, it is why I answered.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thanks for your sincerity.<br /><br />What makes Front to be fishy is the fact that s/he/they is talking in a derogatory manner about Souza hmmm... and an insider close to MJ would never do THAT, let alone MJ.<br /><br />http://twitpic.com/dbziyr<br /><br />➜➜I think there is nothing else to add.⬅⬅
    on 1378382084:
    <br />Thanks for your sincerity.<br /><br />What makes Front to be fishy is the fact that s/he/they is talking in a derogatory manner about Souza hmmm... and an insider close to MJ would never do THAT, let alone MJ.<br /><br />http://twitpic.com/dbziyr<br /><br />➜➜I think there is nothing else to add.⬅⬅<br />
    <br /><br />This only shows Front is either female or gay. Only women and gay guys would react like that (and no I do not discriminate, I have lots of gay friends is how I know!). So if you do not believe Front is Michael Jackson, then you are not a believer? That is the same as claiming to be MJ.<br /><br />Seriously, I think it is an insult to Michael that anyone believes this pathetic tweeter is him. He would NEVER even bother to do this. If Michael has an issue with someone, he will make sure that person will know it's coming from him, like when Jermaine bitched at Pearl.<br /><br />Shaking my head, I can't believe people don't see hat is happening.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well I believe you understood my previous post because I am making it clear that Front is neither an insider nor MJ and very probably those Paul and Mo. And yes I still have doubts about Michael being alive but I believe it will be just a blip. 
  • This Back guy also should've chose better username if s/he doesn't want to look like another fake MJ. But no one would've believed her if the username was MJ_lover4735884, lol.
  • Do you mean you know who is behind Back nickname on this tread??<br /><br />What I don't understand is why are there still members from this forum kissing Front a**, they are not able to realise they have been fooled by somebody that pretended to be an insider or MJ himself?? Please open your eyes
    > how can I trust the beLIEvers community now if while an info has been served in a silver platter they remain with their closed eyes?? What is happening here?? what kind of people am I dealing with?? I am astonished, really.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I don't kiss anyone's ass. But I won't make a fool out of myself , sending BS tweets to a person.<br />Regardless of their background and actions.<br /><br />I am a grown up and I don't to look stupid. Especially when you don't know anything.<br /><br /><br />Everithing is based on assumptions. Front being MJ is/was. Front being Mo or Paul is.<br />Fact is: You don't know nothing. He's just Front to me and tweets with people on a kind way.<br />So no reason to make him look bad or attack him with BS tweets.<br /><br /><br />That's my point of view. And if this will be deleted bc I am saying what I think (in a reaction to your message sweet) that it's ok.<br />As I said on twitter to you, I respect you and you know it, but you are crossing a (moral) line now.
  • The thing is sweets, you have no self respect, no dignity and no sense of what it truly takes to be a Michael Jackson fan/admirer.  When you bash anyone, and I mean anyone like you are doing, you lose.  It takes a certain courage to rise above personal feelings and become a mature person.  Resorting to name calling, foul language and personal attacks shows your weak minded and of feeble heart.  You can not put together cohesive thoughts when you are upset....that is immaturity.  You are unable to take the high road, and show respect in times of strife....again, immature.  It has been said that Michael Jackson only works with the best.  Judging by your own admission and tweets, you won't be sharing, "....a jacuzzi while eating chocolate next to M.J."<br />(that's from your Twitter page).  So, I will not be so shallow as to offer up advice.....a person such as yourself seems to have it all worked out.<br />I will say, however, I find your lack of self-esteem and lack of responsible behavior degrading to any and all believer/non-believer groups.    <br />For those of you who are not on Twitter, and have no clue of the ridiculous tweets she sends out...have a look at a small sampling below, so you can <br />understand what she means by her own words a few posts back from here:<br /><br />Posted by: sweetsunsetwithMJ<br />« on: Today at 03:07:38 PM »<br />".....I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off ...."<br /><br /><br /><br />Raquel TormoSweetSunsetx2 Sep@frontback777 NOW  I KNOW U R A FUCKING TROLL HOW DO U DARE 2 BASH SOUZA DAMN VILLAIN? GO 2 HELL&NEVER COME BACK, PLS PPL OPEN UR EYES.<br /><br />Raquel TormoSweetSunsetx14h@frontback777  YOU ARE  A SOLDIER OF EVIL.<br /><br />Raquel Tormo@SweetSunsetx22h@frontback777 You don't show your face because you are ugly at heart and at face, lol, diabolic mind.<br /><br />
    No, she's upset, and rightfully so. She has plenty of self respect, dignity, and maturity. She is not weak minded (are you kidding me??) she is HUMAN. Sheesh. This guy led her and the rest of us on for years, playing mind games with innocent people, and you lash out at sunset?? What's wrong with this picture...<br /><br />This guy is a sleeze ball with no life, pretending to be MJ, playing fantasy land with people's emotions and sunset is the one who is immature? I don't think so. 
  • on 1378391492:
    <br />The thing is sweets, you have no self respect, no dignity and no sense of what it truly takes to be a Michael Jackson fan/admirer.  When you bash anyone, and I mean anyone like you are doing, you lose.  It takes a certain courage to rise above personal feelings and become a mature person.  Resorting to name calling, foul language and personal attacks shows your weak minded and of feeble heart.  You can not put together cohesive thoughts when you are upset....that is immaturity.  You are unable to take the high road, and show respect in times of strife....again, immature.  It has been said that Michael Jackson only works with the best.  Judging by your own admission and tweets, you won't be sharing, "....a jacuzzi while eating chocolate next to M.J."<br />(that's from your Twitter page).  So, I will not be so shallow as to offer up advice.....a person such as yourself seems to have it all worked out.<br />I will say, however, I find your lack of self-esteem and lack of responsible behavior degrading to any and all believer/non-believer groups.    <br />For those of you who are not on Twitter, and have no clue of the ridiculous tweets she sends out...have a look at a small sampling below, so you can <br />understand what she means by her own words a few posts back from here:<br /><br />Posted by: sweetsunsetwithMJ<br />« on: Today at 03:07:38 PM »<br />".....I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off ...."<br /><br /><br /><br />Raquel TormoSweetSunsetx2 Sep@frontback777 NOW  I KNOW U R A FUCKING TROLL HOW DO U DARE 2 BASH SOUZA DAMN VILLAIN? GO 2 HELL&NEVER COME BACK, PLS PPL OPEN UR EYES.<br /><br />Raquel TormoSweetSunsetx14h@frontback777  YOU ARE  A SOLDIER OF EVIL.<br /><br />Raquel Tormo@SweetSunsetx22h@frontback777 You don't show your face because you are ugly at heart and at face, lol, diabolic mind.<br />
    <br /> <br />You are right in all you have said I'm immature and I didn't know you are a so good person now everybody on this forum have witnessed that you are not that sweet person that wished everybody to have a nice day in every of your posts using this emoticon  :bearhug: every time, at least I am honest I don't play a character on here...ah and regarding MJ I love him with all my heart and although you couldn't believe right now I am a sweet person behind the scenes and this has been my first time harassing someone that's due to that/ose person/s has/ve hurt me deeply.<br /><br />Btw I still wish being in a jacuzzi with MJ while eating chocolate ➜ that's real "me" and not a character  :icon_lol:
    (@bec) I understand that. But still there is no need to write those messages, without knowing it for 100%.<br /><br />Even Souza said she's not 100% sure about the Paul/Mo thing. So why drag them into those drama tweets?<br /><br />We name ourself investigators, so why don't investigate first, until you know something 4 sure, before bashing someone, I ask.<br />That's my only point. <br /><br /><br />Keep the calm, think about it and then make your move if you want.<br />But until we know nothing for 100% sure, don't attack someone.<br /><br /><br />@Sweet,<br /><br />No need to drag others in it, just because they don't like your actions and speak that out.<br />Wish is a very nice person, that didn;t change after her/his reaction to you.<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1378392598:
    <br />No, she's upset, and rightfully so. She has plenty of self respect, dignity, and maturity. She is not weak minded (are you kidding me??) she is HUMAN. Sheesh. This guy led her and the rest of us on for years, playing mind games with innocent people, and you lash out at sunset?? What's wrong with this picture...<br /><br />This guy is a sleeze ball with no life, pretending to be MJ, playing fantasy land with people's emotions and sunset is the one who is immature? I don't think so. <br />
    <br /><br />OMG Bec I posted without reading your post, thank you for what you have just said, you are right nobody can understand how I feel right now but I won't fight with any member of this forum that's no my style.
    Excuse me?<br /><br /><br />"You are right in all you have said I'm immature and I didn't know you are a so good person now everybody on this forum have witnessed that you are not that sweet person that wished everybody to have a nice day in every of your posts using this emoticon  :bearhug: every time, at least I am honest I don't play a character on here..."<br /><br />No it isn't your style. I know.
  • on 1378393137:
    <br />(@bec) I understand that. But still there is no need to write those messages, without knowing it for 100%.<br /><br />Even Souza said she's not 100% sure about the Paul/Mo thing. So why drag them into those drama tweets?<br /><br />We name ourself investigators, so why don't investigate first, until you know something 4 sure, before bashing someone, I ask.<br />That's my only point. <br /><br /><br />Keep the calm, think about it and then make your move if you want.<br />But until we know nothing for 100% sure, don't attack someone.<br /><br /><br />@Sweet,<br /><br />No need to drag others in it, just because they don't like your actions and speak that out.<br />Wish is a very nice person, that didn;t change after her/his reaction to you.<br />
    <br /><br />Jos I am making my own investigation about Fraudnt I don't believe something because somebody say so, btw I was not talking about you in my previous post I have a big respect for you same as for the rest of the members here but I have never dared to post stuff of any member without permission, however if that person is hurting a full community that's another story.
    Can we BE NICE to each other here?<br /><br />I understand that Sunset is upset, I agree with bec. I do also think she should let it go and rise above it, as I mentioned earlier.<br /><br />@Jos: Even though I agree about Twitter and the BS there, I do not feel sorry for either of the two, not even if they were NOT Front, because they didn't give a shit 3 years ago either. I don't believe you were here back then but if you want to know what I mean you can PM me and I will try to give you a short update.<br /><br />Anyway, I re-opened this so we could discuss trolls, not to pull each others hair. Let's move on.

• "Divide and Conquor"<br /><br /><br />Ladies step back and look at the bigger picture of the events of the last few days.<br /><br /><br />Take care how you address one another. :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br /><br />Front (frontback777) has gone about his merry way...smiley-happy053.gif....yet we continue to squibble amongst ourselves about this. <br /><br /><br />"Divide and Conquor"<br /><br /><br />Take Souza's advice...reach for higher ground! <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Truth always comes to light. <br /><br /><br /><br />People just have to see it on their own, in their own time.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Please Sweet, in that case - And for your own sake - calm down with your reactions.<br /><br />@souza, you know I don't want to start a war here. :) I am speaking with the best intentions. For Sweet, and all of us here & on twitter.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Sunset may wear her heart on her sleeve but she could never be accused of being fake, shallow, or superficial. Takes one to know one and I appreciate sincerity, in all it's forms.<br /><br />Maybe there's no "need", but there's little "need" in anything we do here so there is that. I think it's pretty obvious what happened here, thanks to the confession, and OF COURSE people are going to feel burned.<br /><br />This too shall pass. If nothing else it is a good reminder as to why we believed in the first place, and perhaps a good review is in order.
  • on 1378390313:
    <br />Do you mean you know who is behind Back nickname on this tread??<br />
    <br /><br />No, I have my own suspicions and theories like everyone else here. Imo it's wrong for him/her to take that username just for attention.
    on 1378395953:
    <br />
    on 1378390313:
    <br /><br />No, I have my own suspicions and theories like everyone else here. Imo it's wrong for him/her to take that username just for attention.<br />
    <br /><br />Front is a troll so Front is not Back, meaning this back can easily be the MJJC back. Saying it is wrong for him to take that name for attention is just an assumption.

• on 1378396215:
    <br />
    on 1378395953:
    <br />
    on 1378390313:
    <br /><br />No, I have my own suspicions and theories like everyone else here. Imo it's wrong for him/her to take that username just for attention.<br />
    <br /><br />Front is a troll so Front is not Back, meaning this back can easily be the MJJC back. Saying it is wrong for him to take that name for attention is just an assumption.<br />
    <br /><br />You think 'he' is Back from MJJC?
  • on 1378274075:
    <br />Living in LA and being on pacific time zone, sometimes it gets pretty difficult to catch up with the rest of you who are several hours ahead.  Yesterday just before I went to bed chappie had written a post about Front, Souza and Mo which now seems to be deleted.  He had mentioned that he knew both Souza and Mo and respected both and said he always would.  I don't know chappie I just knew that he was one of the moderators.  In his post he was saying not to simply believe what someone is stating without having proof to support that belief.  <br /><br />We are being lied to everyday by our government, by the media, everything we read and hear has been manipulated to such a degree that the end result has barely any truth in it.<br /><br />Souza, did I miss something here? If I did please let me know otherwise I don't understand all the secrecy and censorship?  I understand about keeping the forum clean and free of trolls, but at the same time we are here to investigate, ask questions and find out what the truth is.  I'm not siding with anyone, just want to understand and get to the truth which seems to be getting further away from us every day.........<br />
    <br /><br />Hi SEHF, this was my full post from yesterday, and thank you for taking the time to reply to me.  Please read the continuation in my next post...........
  • on 1378280569:
    <br />
    on 1378274075:
    <br /><br />Souza, did I miss something here? If I did please let me know otherwise I don't understand all the secrecy and censorship?  I understand about keeping the forum clean and free of trolls, but at the same time we are here to investigate, ask questions and find out what the truth is.  I'm not siding with anyone, just want to understand and get to the truth which seems to be getting further away from us every day.........<br />
    <br /><br />The only posts removed were by me that involved a banned members thoughts being relayed here. Banned members have no voice here, if they were allowed to have one they wouldn't be banned in the first place. The only other posts removed, or that were edited, were posts linking to a forum run by banned members who have their own agenda to hate on this forum.<br />
    <br /><br />Continued from my first post above.  With my post from yesterday, I was only referring to Chappie's post that was deleted and no one else's.  Chappie was a moderator here, I don't know him and I don't even know if he was banned.  But in his post, he was not posting any links to any other forums and like I said, he was a moderator so again I didn't know that he was banned.  I am just trying to get to the truth here like every other member.  I don't have a twitter account, never will.  I don't know of any other forums about Front, I am only a member here and I will not become a member anywhere else. <br />Chappie mentioned in his post, that is now deleted, that he knew and respected both Souza and Mo and was asking us to not trust and take people's word for something that we have no proof of.  So you understand my confusion about his post being deleted.  As Souza has said we are here to investigate in order to get to the truth and not be a part of manipulation of the truth.  <br /><br /><br />