Documentary Remembering Michael Jackson

Comments

• on 1387792983:
    <br />I am watching,and i think there are many more like me.<br />But i understand Do.<br />Last year i prommised myself to wait it out til October if nothing happens i let it go.<br />Without Michael comming out of hiding there is nothing i can do.<br />People get angry at me wen i start talking about anything concerns Michael,wen i defend him..so what is the purpose? they wont believe me.<br /><br />But i cant let go, with all i learned and saw from day one,i know there is something huge going on.<br />I know he is alive,but it is getting really hard to still believe it is all for love and Michael is behind it all i dont know anymore.<br />I am also at the lowest point of my believe in 4 1/2 years.<br />But i am waching..hoping for the best and relief for al of us being in this emotional rollercoaster for years! :bearhug:<br />
  • I don't post much, but I am Watching!  My perspective: Michael Joseph Jackson, the world's greatest Entertainer,  is unfortunately, dead.  Michael Joe Jackson, the man, not dead.  I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!!!
  • on 1388266096:
    <br />I don't post much, but I am Watching!  My perspective: Michael Joseph Jackson, the world's greatest Entertainer,  is unfortunately, dead.  Michael Joe Jackson, the man, not dead.  I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!!!<br />
    <br /><br />True!!
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    To all the 'watchers', 'waiters', older and newer members:<br />Glad to see you are still around! How I miss the old times, when there were thousands  :icon_mrgreen: of posts a day!!!<br />And how I wish this will be again the case in the veryyyyyyyy near future, you know, when the impossible becomes possible!<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm still here, but it seems like there's nothing to say anymore.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1388347223:
    <br />To all the 'watchers', 'waiters', older and newer members:<br />Glad to see you are still around! How I miss the old times, when there were thousands  :icon_mrgreen: of posts a day!!!<br />And how I wish this will be again the case in the veryyyyyyyy near future, you know, when the impossible becomes possible!<br />
    <br /><br />I am arround every day watching Do..And i feel the same way you do.<br />I mis all the excitement wen sombody found out something new..and the responce of Souza(i mis your opinion in things Souza  :icon_neutral:)and others.<br />And the video's..before i could not wait to see the next one...but now it is a lot of text  the things we read 3 a 4 times already..Boring(sorry no offend).<br />I know i can not do this for an other year.I come here every day with the hope of finally to get some closure,but until now it is in vain.<br />I afraid we become like Elvis fans wen the Hoax drags on like this year after year,and i  dont know what to think of the Family wen this becomes reality.<br />Is it not enough by now?? i know for me it is...This is it! :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />FOR AL A VERRY HAPPY NEW YEAR<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    This wonderful site is our home from 2009 to now...we all and Michael , together  :moonwalk_:  :beerchug:<br /><br />                        [size=14pt] HAPPY NEW YEAR HOAX FAMILY !![/size]<br /><br /><br />                              NECF6F%7E1.GIF
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    True that we have dissected and looked at nearly everything already,  and many of us [myself included] don't have the energy or desire to rehash  much of the initial  info. But one of  the things I love most about our site is not only the wealth of info contained here, but how  one can get a feel of the hoax adventure from start to present simply by reading our archives. <br />And what a wealth of information our archives contain. This is why I will remain committed to posting news and relevant info as it comes up for how ever long that takes.  This has to be maintained from start to FINISH, and this is not over yet. <br />Doesn't matter to me whether I feel excited, bored, blah or any other emotion. At my age, I've learned that my emotions can change as quick as the weather. That is just life. <br />What does matter to me is that this hoax archive is complete. <br /> You guys and our shared journey matter to me also and yes, I am stubborn.  <br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Even though so little seems to be happening, it's still so good to read the few comments coming. And RK, "what a wealth of information our archives contain", is so true. We have poured our lives and souls into it, and it just seems like a precious 'holy' historical record that I hate to part with. I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Popcorn anyone?<br />We might be watching for another year  :-[  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />20080930_popcorns_250x250.jpg<br />
    on 1388466894:
    <br />... I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.<br />
    <br /><br />Remind me again, what exactly did MJ promise?
  • on 1388479891:
    <br />
    on 1388466894:
    <br />... I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.<br />
    <br /><br />Remind me again, what exactly did MJ promise?<br />
    <br /><br />I know what Mjonmind means the thing is that you both see this hoax from different perspectives and that's ok and respectable because in the end it's our own choices but please don't ask me to explain it better because I wouldn't be able to.
    on 1388466894:
    <br />Even though so little seems to be happening, it's still so good to read the few comments coming. And RK, "what a wealth of information our archives contain", is so true. We have poured our lives and souls into it, and it just seems like a precious 'holy' historical record that I hate to part with. I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.<br />
    <br /><br />For me this site and you all  is a very important part of my life.I think this is a proper evolution of things, but I never lost and never will lose the belief that Michael reads us , see us and talk with us here.<br />Is a great adventure..  :moonwalk_:<br />Love you all, really !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1388355003:
    <br />I'm still here, but it seems like there's nothing to say anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep.<br /><br />
    on 1388477757:
    <br />Popcorn anyone?<br />We might be watching for another year  :-[  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />20080930_popcorns_250x250.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I've had my fill of popcorn lol<br /><br />zombie-popcorn.jpg
  • Meanwhile....<br /><br />2+popcorn+wine+glasses+-+1.jpg<br /><br /><br />Welcome to 2014 hoax fam. Here's to another year of pigging out on popcorn together, because we have two choices.... Popcorn or Popcorn...<br /><br />It's been a pleasure dining on popcorn with you all in 2013! Let's hope 2014 brings us closer to our bam hopes, or if not a little more clarity on the situation!<br /><br /><br />Cheers!<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1388479891:
    <br />
    on 1388466894:
    <br /><br />Remind me again, what exactly did MJ promise?<br />
    <br />"The best is yet to come!"<br />"Bam!"<br />Ok and words from controversial sources...sorry!
    on 1388558823:
    <br />"The best is yet to come!"<br />"Bam!"<br />Ok and words from controversial sources...sorry!<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, hmmm, best I keep quiet I think!
  • on 1388266096:
    <br />I don't post much, but I am Watching!  My perspective: Michael Joseph Jackson, the world's greatest Entertainer,  is unfortunately, dead.  Michael Joe Jackson, the man, not dead.  I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!!!<br />
      <br /><br />i agree, so if michael joseph is gone & michael joe is still around, will he resurface or stay behind the scene ?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1388566153:
    <br />
    on 1388558823:
    <br />"The best is yet to come!"<br />"Bam!"<br />Ok and words from controversial sources...sorry!<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, hmmm, best I keep quiet I think!<br />
    <br /><br />Nope, pipe up.<br /><br />Last time MJ said "the best is yet to come" was round about 1987ish.<br /><br />"Bam" is a sound effect, not a promise, and in context he was referring to his projected concert performance.
    Now look what you've made me do! Here's me trying to convince myself it's 'all in my head' and I go and remember this. Don't know if 'You ain't seen nothing yet' from 2000  (around 3:05 on the vid) counts as a promise, but that look that goes with it speaks volumes!<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Got to admit that sent a little [old] chill up my spine, curls.<br /><br />But that was 14 years ago.
    The way he says he's 'proud to be an entertainer' and follows it with 'you ain't seen nothing yet', to my mind, means (in his mind) he was putting the two things together: 'entertainment' and 'whatever he was planning'.<br /><br />Now, IF he was referring to a future death hoax AND it was primarily for entertainment, what went wrong?  Because it sure isn't entertaining any more.<br /><br />More likely he was simply 'hyping up' Invincible - yup, that must be it.
    Waiting for and keep the faith !!!  :icon_razz:  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br /><br />                                  187.gif
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1388654146:
    <br />The way he says he's 'proud to be an entertainer' and follows it with 'you ain't seen nothing yet', to my mind, means (in his mind) he was putting the two things together: 'entertainment' and 'whatever he was planning'.<br /><br />Now, IF he was referring to a future death hoax AND it was primarily for entertainment, what went wrong?  Because it sure isn't entertaining any more.<br /><br />More likely he was simply 'hyping up' Invincible - yup, that must be it.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hi Curls. Nah. I'm sure that's not all he meant. I heard him say after a birthday party in, I think 2004, that there was something reeeeally exciting in the works and that "you" (those people there with him) have not seen ANYTHING, yet. I presumed it was some kind of game, or creative mentoring venture, but searching the internet specifically, four years now has come up with NOTHING but this Hoax! <br /><br />AND---I've posted this a few times in four years, but I'll say it again, that, on his History short films sets, there is a bizarre "Heads Up!" kind of warning, which bespeaks a certain expectation of thrill or terror or both!!!!!!  :affraid: :affraid: Well now, heh heh heh,  :ghsdf: we have certainly had an OVERDOSE of both, haven't we?<br /><br /><br />It confused me when I noticed that the phrase, "Brace yourselves" is at the beginning of the first set, and at the end of the second set. It is NOT just the name of a track. It is understandable that there would be a call to "brace yourself" as you prepare to be thoroughly entertained by Michael Jackson AT THE BEGINNING.  But it is at THE END  :Pulling_hair: of the second set, AFTER all the videos have been watched and there is nothing else on the DVD! I thought something was left out on my second DVD. :Crash: :Crash: But there was no way to check it, without buying more copies. :icon_e_confused: What am I missing?  :smiley-vault-misc-150: Something completely obvious---right? You won't embarrass me; just say it. :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Since he "died", which I beLIEve he faked, I HAVE to beLIEve that [glow=red,2,300]THIS IS IT[/glow], what he MEANT by "BRACE YOURSELF!" Also, there is an animated big fist balling up and PUNCHING the person watching the videos (ME! :over-react-smiley: ), full in the face! <br /> :affraid: I can't remember which one was which, because it has been a while since I looked at these, but I think it is the last one which has MJ himself fooling around, sparring and  :michael_jackson-1135: throwing a punch at the end of this. <br /><br />I mean, [size=36pt]HOW[/size] could nobody else notice this?? I am officially ASKING: Is this bizarre thing on YOUR copies of the History DVDs, or am I the only one in the world who has this on mine??????????????????????????????????????????? :icon_eek: ;D  I have posted this a few times and NO one has ever commented about it. I think Michael Jackson has yet again placed Hoax clues on his Classic work. [size=24pt]WHY[/size]  :errrr: would he throw a punch (BAM  :thjajaja121:) at his fans watching his films????? He was laughing the whole time, too. It [size=36pt]MUST[/size] be about punking everyone with this Hoax!  :multiplespotting: <br /><br />Further, I don't think anything has actually :icon_e_surprised: :icon_mad: :screaming-7365:  gone wrong...I mean, true (?), one of his  "partners in crime", a true Goodfellow, may have died prematurely, but I believe MJ had everything all planned out (Beginning, Middle, End) WAY before he even went "Lights Out", so a death of one of the Hoax "principals" (LIE-ers) shouldn't  :confused: monkeywrench the BAM! I will say with certainty that we are closer to the End than the Middle; agreed? <br /><br />Yeah, MJ SAID something about having 'four years to get it right', but we shouldn't assume that IN four years, IT got righted, OR, when "IT" is right, the end is near. We haven't figured out WHAT that "IT" was, have we? THAT "It" may not be the same one as the one in This Is It...Maybe he was pre-confusing us, throwing us a PLANNED misdirection, as we take a four year coaster ride trying to determine what IS "It". Maybe that was a test, because it doesn't seem to have turned out to be "It". He has a history (well, four years, anyway) of "T.S.-tweaking" our abilities to think for ourselves and to "See".... <br /><br />Hey,movies aren't all entertaining, but highly  :icon_pale: upsetting, during certain parts. Many movies are unnerving as heck, until the end, and thrillers are over the top. You KNOW Michael Jackson is going to out-do EVERYbody!  It seems worse, for us, because we don't really KNOW what we want to know. We know in part. Being in the dark is always the most scary. It may be part of his plan, or maybe there is just more to it. Just because MJ is the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived, it doesn't mean he meant to entertain the ENTIRE time during his Hoax. We've stumbled into creepy, scary, shocking things, like danger and death, humiliating autopsies and invasion of privacy, and filthy lies, which we NOW beLIEve were fake, and now we are in the "wring your hands at the deafening silence" stage. It is a surprise move, at this stage, but I don't know why---he did this before. :Crash:  :icon_lol: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  It COULD all be entertainment---but we won't KNOW until the end of the story. I think it's more.  <br /><br />He always said he loved us MORE. :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:  <br /><br />I think MJ is just doing what he loves to do: torture us (with suspense, of course), "...to the pain " which is more exasperating than "to the death", and kind of a "hurts so good" which we ALL volunteered for! (to quote from The Princess Bride movie, and the Melencamp song). We are just in another  :Pulling_hair: PLANNED phase of MJ twisting our emotions until we give up and cry "uncle". If this documentary ever comes together and is NOT just another stall tactic, GREAT! It is a clue (for those who are looking) that there will be no BAM at least until after that. OR, he could be pulling all our legs again (NO documentary, duh :TongueOutSmiley:) and BAM while everyone, thinking they have time for a snack break, leaves the theater!  :affraid: He's fooled us all SO much! He's SO crafty and clever, you cannot take one eye off him! He has studied people a LONG time. He KNOWS how to get under our skin, and rattle our confidence! And, he  :michael_jackson-1135: TOLD us he was BAD and to Keep Watchin', so what does that mean? <br /><br />It MEANS: He IS  >:( very very Bad, so, <br /><br />[size=18pt]Keep Watchin'[/size]. Bite nails, if you must. The Master StoryTeller did not "die" without finishing the Book. And he has not tossed it out the window, after four years of reading it to us, while we are all, wide awake, in our jammies, waiting to hear the end!  :screaming-7365:  He is doing what the grandpa did  ??? in The Princess Bride, and teasing us about closing the book, UNread :WTF: :over-react-smiley:, to make us beg for even the kissing (yuk) parts. You guys!  :bearhug: ;) <br /><br />Michael Jackson, you ;) Fiend. They are crying, now.  :icon_lol: <br /><br />@Do, Hi. Happy to calm you down. I just read your post. :) Cookie on the way, IF I figure it out.  :icon_redface:  ;D :icon_e_confused:  I HOPED  :-\ someone had one handy, to share ... they must have left the train to go get a whole bag for their OWN screaming pieholes!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_idea: How about an invisible, HOAX cookie? ______. "SEE"? <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :icon_albino:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Okay...back to the topic with this one.......talk of refunds and overseas sourcing of finance. <br /><br />http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/katherine-jackson-issuing-refunds-remembering-michael-article-1.1564939#ixzz2pN94At9T