<br />
    on 1387727717:
    <br />
    on 1387717326:
    <br />
    on 1387688841:
    <br />
    on 1387666521:
    <br />sweetsunset is right. [size=14pt]If this is a family project, then we should automatically think about MJ as the planner.[/size] Time will tell. I'm looking forward to see the documentary. More clues and hidden messages must be coming soon.  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Have we found out anything significant from those 'family projects' in the past? I don't think so.<br />
    <br /><br />You're right. It turned out there was nothing 'hoaxy' about it, other than (I feel at this point) keeping themselves in the picture and to make money on Michael's behalf.<br /><br />Edit: I'm really really in a bad mood. Wish I could be more positive. To me, WE are the ones that got bamboozled. I really don't believe in a positive outcome anymore. Glad that I was never 100% convinced of a hoax. I did hope it was one though. <br />What really hurts and angers me, should there be no hoax and Michael really did die that awful day, is the behaviour of some of his familymembers. They confirmed the stories of greed about them in so many ways.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />If at this point you think Michael might be dead it means you have never been a beLIEver.<br />
    <br /><br />Don't care what it means. I believed, based on all what I saw and read and all the 'clues' after Michael's passing, that there might be a hoax. I hoped it was a hoax. A hoax to make us see how we can be fooled by the media, how doctors are giving too much medication, how dark powers are ruling our world etc. A hoax to clear Michael's name and to vindicate him for once and for all. [size=18pt]We've passed that station long time ago. [/size]I still believe, I believe I was in denial...<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Hi "DO" :).  So, as you are still on the Hoax Coach, PASSED [size=24pt]your [/size]"stop", are you saying we should call you "Do Not"?   :icon_razz: Are you saying that you feel like a lone captive on a runaway train with no driver? <br /><br />Well then!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: You are STILL in the Twilight Zone, no matter how much denial you are in, heh heh heh. :affraid: Hold On!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  I think the rest of your cronies are just hiding and watching, biting their nails, as the train goes into warp. The Puppet Master's antics are on script. All is well!  :bearhug: :bearhug: SOMEone give this  :screaming-7365:  child a COOKIE!  ;D  :multiplespotting: Ho Ho Hooooooooo :icon_exclaim: :michael_jackson-1135: :TongueOutSmiley:[/size]<br />
      <br /><br />i agree with do, how do u know all is well, even more so, on script.  i not only read positivity  in your post but a confident knowing.  so much so that it ran across my mind is  its her  really  its him??  if u are privy to something that we are not,  PLEASE,  BY ALL MEANS...DO TELL...or at least HINT<br />
    <br /><br />itsher - i did look for a reply & thanks for replying back.  u have looked more into this hoax than i have and i appreciated ur devotion. i also want to thank u for giving me strength to keep going.  some of what u said does ring true of mike.  i will probably always check in, but i've also taken months away (imo, it becomes exhausting). my professor said something that still sticks with me today. she said she hates when people waste her time, it's the most precious thing to her, because once it's gone u will never get it back.  and i agree with u mike would not let us invest 4 + yrs just to leave us hanging.  back on topic - as someone else mentioned i think K J gets manipulated by the wrong people
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Its Her, good noticing the fist, like a bam!<br /><br />Applehead, <br />"So he said that in 2008, wow  :icon_eek: ,not far away from the iminent extinct  :icon_albino:"<br />I knew MJ had said both statements (The best is yet to come, and You ain't seen nothing yet.) not long before June 09, always with such heavy promise in his voice. <br />I too think this docu will happen. MJ's had so many things lined up to take place every year since his 'death', trials, documentaries, tours, news craziness. 2014 will be no different; there will be great interesting things happened for us to be enjoying or some things perhaps upsetting. <br /><br />Diggyon, that song is amazing " O Fortuna" form Carl Orf's Carmina Burana". Thanks so much! I can see MJ thinking it was perfect!<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    On June 25, 2009, in honor of Michael's death, my daughter played a series of MJ videos I had never seen.  The last was Brace Yourself.  It sent chills down my spine.  Still does.  Makes me thing that, as long as we have waited, as much as we have 'prepared,' we will still need to brace ourselves. 
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    itsher - i did look for a reply & thanks for replying back.  u have looked more into this hoax than i have and i appreciated ur devotion. i also want to thank u for giving me strength to keep going.  some of what u said does ring true of mike.  i will probably always check in, but i've also taken months away (imo, it becomes exhausting). my professor said something that still sticks with me today. she said she hates when people waste her time, it's the most precious thing to her, because once it's gone u will never get it back.  and i agree with u mike would not let us invest 4 + yrs just to leave us hanging.  back on topic - as someone else mentioned i think K J gets manipulated by the wrong people<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Let 'em try it. Besides being too wise to fall for their manipulations, she's being directed in this Hoax, by a Master Fox. He won't let anything happen to her :icon_exclaim:  ;D [/size]