Dave Dave myspace

Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hey guys! <3

'dave dave' wrote this on his myspace:

Dave Dave: Music will be up slowly but surely over time. B patient and know that I love each and every one of u. writing paper

hmmm... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• Hello, Eva R Could you please tell me where on Dave Dave's Myspace the above quote is. I cannot see it although I am on his Myspace. Many Thanks.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    here it is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I made a pic of it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> you know it is his status you know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And he replied to his own status cuz someone asked something about christmas and he said this:
    i don't know when more will be up. the semester begins in January. I may not be able to record until Summer

IMG_0160.jpg
  • Hello, Eva R Thank you for replying to my question regarding Dave Dave's Myspace. I've looked again and I still can't see on Myspace what you were kind enough to post. Maybe I need a trip to the opticians. I tried to put a smilie here but I'm not that computer savvy.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Does he make music?
  • Yes he does he claims he has a band but he isn't signed at a record label.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Always surprises, now is Dave Dave also in the music? Oh?
  • This is what Dave Dave wrote on his Myspace today:

Dave Dave: Where is here? Where is there? There is everywhere.

I still don't think that ''Myspace Dave Dave'' has anything to do with this, I think the Dave Dave we saw on LKL is Michael but maybe the Myspace Dave Dave is only one of Michael's messengers?
    I am to me certainly Dave Dave LKL another man is than Dave Dave Myspace.

Anyway that is not the same person ....... and with LKL he was like MJ in many points.
    I know this some do not want to hear, however, my opinion is Dave LKL Dave this radiation, this voice, behaviour ....... had
    However, my opinion I is confused he reminds me every time of our Michael.

Please, me now nobody attack, however thinks in such a way... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Always surprises, now is Dave Dave also in the music? Oh?

i wonder what kind of music has anyone heard any of it
    immer Überraschungen, Dave Dave ist nun auch in der Musik? Oh? [/ Quote]

Ich frage mich, welche Art von Musik hat jemand etwas davon gehört [/ quote]

No, would be interesting to know which art from music Dave Dave does whom somebody knows something, share please immediately here... Please
  • MJLover1990, Please could you tell me where on Dave Dave's Myspace page he said those words "Where is here? Where is there? There is everywhere. Do you have to subscribe to see them?
  • You have to be his friend on Myspace to see it on the main page. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJLover1990, Thank you for your information. I'll think about signing up if DD will have me.
  • You're welcome, he accepts almost everyone on Myspace <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    new status of Dave Dave:

Dave Dave: I am so stressed over school right now. It is not even funny.

school? :S
    btw, is dit Paris Jackson's real myspace page? :S

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/parisjacksonn<!-- m -->
  • SPAKKLE29FUL, You can hear some of Dave Dave's music on his Myspace. Also someone has posted it on YouTube with pictures of DD from his Myspace to accompany it.
  • Eva R, I don't know if it is Paris Jackson's Myspace or not but I noticed the name was spelled incorrectly with an extra "n" in the Jackson name. I would imagine that it is not ? Dave Dave I think is in film school ? Not too sure though.
    oh OK.

yeah it looked so real that myspace page of Paris so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    do not think Paris MYSPACE has....FAKE
  • Sometime lately, Mr. Dave Dave has changed his myspace status to 'i am it'. It also says Cleveland OH instead of Seattle WA. He sure gets around! Hmmm....
  • Sometime lately, Mr. Dave Dave has changed his myspace status to 'i am it'. It also says Cleveland OH instead of Seattle WA. He sure gets around! Hmmm....

I just seen that. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Dave Dave is peculiar ......., nevertheless, what is not right... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Dave posted a pic of himself twice - that alone is odd, as there are only 15 pics in the gallery.
    But he wrote a description for the double pic (te only pic with a description).
    "Archie McPhee's in Seattle is my favorite place to frequent. Stop in and you may be surprised at who you may run into"

Just wanted to share... another double... another riddle...
  • Dave posted a pic of himself twice - that alone is odd, as there are only 15 pics in the gallery.
    But he wrote a description for the double pic (te only pic with a description).
    "Archie McPhee's in Seattle is my favorite place to frequent. Stop in and you may be surprised at who you may run into"

Just wanted to share... another double... another riddle...

found this, it says spectacles beyond belief and significant things...
    <!-- m -->http://www.archiemcpheeseattle.com/index.html<!-- m -->