Dave Dave myspace

124»

Comments

• LilouLilou Posts: 319
    yes I saw this months ago <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It cannot have been deleted monthS ago, because I went to his site from time to time and I did so approx. 14 days ago. I wondered why he said that he stayed in Sierra Leone then, but I did not spend any more thoughts on it...

So it must have been deleted recently.

However, this is interesting, because I think the hoax is getting into a new phase now. There is no looking for evidence any more, but for the proceeding and the outcome.

The myspace was deleted months ago. Then a new one was made and now that one has been deleted.

O.k., I must have missed that first deletion.
    When was it, do you remember the month when it happened?
    I was constantly looking for new pictures in his photo bucket and I didn't recognize many changes except that he added new pics and removed some tagged ones (like Kojak) .

I don't remember when exactly but the first deletion was around 4 month maybe...And these last days,Dave Dave didn't accept my comments on his page,even if when i spoke about peace and Love ..I think he was fed up with me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Do you think he will create a new account??AGAIN ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Dave Dave's myspace is deleted <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That's interesting. Does he have a Facebook page that he uses instead?

And no he has no facebook and twitter account,he has said it on myspace,he has just a myspace account.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    His last Blog was only " Truth ", only the one word. It was at the 12. Oktober.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    His last Blog was only " Truth ", only the one word. It was at the 12. Oktober.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I didn't see it
    I have subscribe his blog and i became a mail with his new entry at the 12.Oktober and there was only :
    " Truth "
    I have noticed, but not more...i havn't seen that his account is deleted untill today.
    Some other account are deleted the last days or not ? The tweets from Michael Jackson 1958 on Twitter, the Jackson5Enterprises...i am not sure if the writting is correct...i read something like that.
    I also think, we come to a next level...hope so !
    With Love ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Truth and just that? what truth?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Cached from October 12, 2010

Read more: <!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... z12SUvd3Rn<!-- m -->

Cached from October 3, 2010

<!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a<!-- m -->
    Not trying to be downer here...but maybe when he says "Truth" he doesnt necessarily mean towards the hoax, but rather the 'murder'? Just a thought.

I agree, I just looke dat the links and....ooops, looks like he got heart broken?
    September 29, 2010 - Wednesday

Missing her
    Current mood: worried
    Read more: <!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... z12Sxl4R7a<!-- m -->
    Truth and just that? what truth?

Yes Gema, only this one single word

Truth

I had no time so i don't look closer to his account... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

What is happend ?

With Love <3
  • It's so sad to me. Did anyone read the last post he sent on October, 12?

I already lost the last message he sent before the first deletion many months ago.