WOW!!! HOT!!!

2»

Comments

• [youtube:3ehtz5v2]

OMG I am criying like a baby here! what an emotional encounter. Michael is so gentle.

GET NAVI TO GIVE YOU A HUG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@Gema, I'm sorry I don't mean to make you sad by posting this!

@ SPAKKLE29FUL, Not again?! You always got me laughing!! Enough of laughter today for me.. I think I have to go to bed right now! Good Night guys! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    don´t worry hun. Not your fault! hugs.

Spakkle29ful <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well I have seen Navi a couple of days ago in an interview! He is a handsome guy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • There´s so ho ho hot smilie_sh_080.gif
  • don´t worry hun. Not your fault! hugs.

Spakkle29ful <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well I have seen Navi a couple of days ago in an interview! He is a handsome guy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

alas he is not the real thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • aykaayka Posts: 6
    Thank you for your warm welcome to this forum. My first post and I gotta go cool down. OMG my night will be turbulent. Thanks people.><!--%20s;)%20-->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    From 3.33 to 3.50 of the "Sexy noises" video just kill me !!!!! HOT HOT HOT <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Off topic...
    In another thread, I read something about a half-full/empty glass of orange juice. I didn't follow what was going on, though. I wish that I understood what was being discussed. Anyhow, here's a photo (at around the 1:22 mark) showing a half-full/empty glass of orange juice. As a bonus, it's also a very nice shot of a golden suit.
    [youtube:2lndbe11]
    there you go!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I mean Navi not as MJ, just himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:35wr6ewp]
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501

I mean Navi not as MJ, just himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:3fot2c83]

He's cute.. Even if he does kick with the wrong leg. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I mean Navi not as MJ, just himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:1v6hh9ae]

Was that Navi? He look different in this interview (Well, at least for me.) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHERE'S HIS UNDIES GONE!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I LOVE IT!! hahahahahahaha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• its sunday and ive come to church thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> this is heaven and im not leaving
  • DoDo Posts: 850

[youtube:3nrzt5ua]

OMG I am criying like a baby here! what an emotional encounter. Michael is so gentle.

So Michael himself always had the opportunity to meet and talk to his own idols, I hope he realizes how much it means to all of us when we have that same opportunity and get a chance to meet and hug HIM!!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    It must be weird for him to see a fan crying like that? Don't you think? I know he is used to but this girl is really really crying and it is just him and her you know. I'll be so embarrassed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • It must be weird for him to see a fan crying like that? Don't you think? I know he is used to but this girl is really really crying and it is just him and her you know. I'll be so embarrassed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    what about when they faint at the concerts,do you think i would be fainting and missing the concert no chance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> id wait for it to finish then faint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael makes people behave weird <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ...and they say that Mike is weird <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It must be weird for him to see a fan crying like that? Don't you think? I know he is used to but this girl is really really crying and it is just him and her you know. I'll be so embarrassed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I would be so embarrassed too and I think that would be on my mind. Another thing I myself would be embarressed if I saw a video of myself later. I used to really think that I would never ever react like this (or the girl on the Bucharest tour) but no honestly i have no idea...I mean we see the millions that always crowd around him and come to his concerts....a chance like this girl in the video had was once in a lifetime...can you imagine all the emotion that would just overflow? Bless her heart...and he was sooo sweet and handled it so well and really calmed her down. Touching her hair and what not. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> He was so good with people.
    what about when they faint at the concerts,do you think i would be fainting and missing the concert no chance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> id wait for it to finish then faint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You and me both...I would be so pissed off if I feinted and missed it...an I wouldnt scream my lungs out either -definantly want to simmer in the moment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    It must be weird for him to see a fan crying like that? Don't you think? I know he is used to but this girl is really really crying and it is just him and her you know. I'll be so embarrassed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    You and me both...I would be so pissed off if I feinted and missed it...an I wouldnt scream my lungs out either -definantly want to simmer in the moment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol. i dont think i would faint. or be able to scream. id just smile while tears ran down my face.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Michael makes people behave weird <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ...and they say that Mike is weird <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha, you're so right about that ! : D
  • Michael makes people behave weird <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Haha, you're so right about that ! : D

Haha that's true!

And I think I would just stand there.. for a few minutes watch him then realize it's really HIM smiling at me, comming towards me to want to get a hug I would love to give him that hug! cause all he wanted was love from his fans right? Oh I would make him feel loved allright.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • maryOmaryO Posts: 34
    omg!!!!!!!!!!! wow <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    here's the mp3 for any who want it..
    <!-- m -->http://www.4shared.com/file/117924962/a ... -_Sof.html<!-- m -->

wowwwwww....i took it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if my husband finds this on my phone DIVORCE is the word next from his mouth <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->