WTH Is This?

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    I commented him yesterday on YouTube telling him that I know where he got that image of Michael from and you know what?

I looked at his comments a couple of hours later and he had deleted mine!

Case closed.
  • It's bothering me that some people still think this might be real. Please guys, don't let this idiot hurt you! First of all, look at the source! That should be more than enough. Do you really think if someone in the British media had their hands on this video we wouldn't have seen it already? And why would this guy have it? If the Brits didn't post it or report it because of laws & what not...well then, WTH is this guy doing? Why isn't he scared to do it? And since when has the media ever cared about laws? All they see is $$$ and a video/pic like that would sell for ridiculous amounts. #2 - Look at the picture well. Does that really look like the recent Michael? I put a couple of pictures together to make a comparison. It's pretty sloppy but it gets my point across :

comparison1.th.jpg

Compare everything. Look at the eyebrows. They were much thicker recently. Mike's nose had changed some more recently also. Doesn't look like the one in the autopsy pic, now does it? The chin is obviously different. The cleft is not there meanwhile it is visible in every single 2009 picture. Overall, it does not look like our recent Michael.

I think it's safe to say the autopsy picture is from another era. I would say its from the Stranger in Moscow video, a video still or another picture from that video shoot. If not, then it is definitely from the History era. The autopsy picture is obviously photoshopped. There is a reason for the terrible quality..a very obvious one. Please guys, don't give this guy the attention he wants. He is a disturbed lowlife that will get his butt kicked by karma. I hope this helps a bit.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Yes it's FAKE, look at his hair etc, you can see clearly that he worked on it!
  • Aren't we on a HOAX forum here..?

Michael did NOT DIE, there wasn't an autopsy performed on his body because there IS NO BODY, so every autopsy picture of video is FAKE by definition!
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    I think that even if we are on a hoax forum we owe to ourselves to look at everything and analyze everything. And as far as this picture is concerned, to prove it is a fake. I know I'm looking into every piece of "evidence" that comes out, at least to reinforce my believe that he is alive.

Anyway, I've downloaded also the pictures we are talking about on the other thread. there's nothing there
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    I am relieved now guys.....here it is...swollen lip and all...explains why my comment about it being from stranger in moscow video was not approved by this a*****e ...its offically debunked.

________
    This video is made from a still shot taken from the making of stranger in moscow video

If you stop the video at around 0:32. Take a screen shot and turn it on it's side and crop it. Voila! you have the alleged autopsy photo!
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    crap...didn't show up...maybe someone can try it stop at 32 sec ...turn to side...its the exact same picture
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    You are right! See below. I am sorry for the quality, at this point I can only use Paint to do such things because I am using a small notebook and don't have Photoshop installed.
    But anyone can do this. Just stop at 0:32 and compare. The shadows are right, the angles... everything

qyabuv.jpg

155324l.jpg
  • crap...didn't show up...maybe someone can try it stop at 32 sec ...turn to side...its the exact same picture

You are correct! It's the EXACT same picture. This guy is so BUSTED! He's scamming people $2.00 at a time. I don't know how to post the pictures. I didn't get a screen cap. Just stopped the video 32 seconds in. You can see it without even having the pics side by side. Great find! Wonder what his excuse for this is going to be? What a lying piece of sh@t he is!

* see post above*
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    WELL DONE GUYS!! another 1 de-bunked!!

again you never sease to amaze me.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You investigators are amazing. Thank you so much!
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    This is really great!!

Thanks so much for the proof.
    We can all put this trash behind us now ... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • hahahah what a LOSERRRRRRR <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

PEOPLE WHY DO YOU BELIEVE STORY's like this huh????
    1. IF a autopsy picture/video would leak(never gonna happen) you really think a yt attention seeker got the first images??? hahaha THINK PLEASE
    2. IF he or anybody else would post picture or a video his @ss would be SUED like crazy <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

DONT LET THESE LOSERE FOOL YOU PLEASE <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

KEEP THE FAITHHHHHHHHH <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Good work finding the match!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    This is great, I knew I've seen that so called autopsy pic before <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks fantastically this is cleared <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • But WTF is this? Check out this thread from MJHD. There is now a book out about the autopsy. I need to find a review of it. We are going to have to debunk this one too...it is just so creepy that someone would write a book like this..and that someone would publish it.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/ ... =18&t=1737<!-- m --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I know MJ is alive..but how do people get away with selling false information..isn't that against the law?
  • Here is a short review of the book:

<!-- m -->http://www.prlog.org/10304252-michael-j ... icide.html<!-- m -->
  • oh brother. buncha jive. you wouldnt believe the books written on utter jive. have yall ever skimmed through The *forgets* Sexual and social life of Mj? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> when i read the part in the book when it read like it was a fact that Mj had a shrine to liz i closed the book with a great pfft.. SHAMONE <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • oh brother. buncha jive. you wouldnt believe the books written on utter jive. have yall ever skimmed through The *forgets* Sexual and social life of Mj? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> when i read the part in the book when it read like it was a fact that Mj had a shrine to liz i closed the book with a great pfft.. SHAMONE <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOL, your post really made me laugh!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OyanOyan Posts: 24
    How ugly.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I wish all this nonsense would stop. The autopsy pics are under lock and key. I mean really, as if anyone there would actually pass this stuff around the internet. Anything that doesn't come straight from the mouth of the coroner, I am taking with an almighty bucket of salt.
  • THIS GUY ON YOUTUBE IS A FAKE, A LIAR AND A HORRIBLE FAKE MAN.
    HE WAS PEDDLING THE SAME PICTURES MONTHS AGO AND CLAIMED HE WAS SELLING THE FOOTAGE TO FOX. OF COURSE, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I EMAILED HIM TO SAY HE WAS A FAKE AND HE WAS USING MJ JUST TO GET YOUTUBE HITS. HOW SAD IS THAT??? I ASKED HIM TO THINK OF MJ AND HIS CHILDREN AND TO BE RESPECTFUL. HE BLOCKED ME!!! THE TRUTH OBVIOUSLY HURT HIM.

IF HE REALLY IS FOR REAL HE WOULD HAVE SOLD THE FOOTAGE TO A TABLOID FOR A LOT OF MONEY.

HE IS A FAKE!!!
  • Here is a short review of the book:

<!-- m -->http://www.prlog.org/10304252-michael-j ... icide.html<!-- m -->

If MJ really is dead, then the official autopsy is still sealed and under lock and key until the end of the homicide investigation.

This book will shed no further light on the matter.

Just another example of someone cashing in on MJ.
  • yea ive watched the video before this topic came out but he said something along the lines of how scared he was that he almost crapped his pants!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i figured that he was probably scared because he knew he was lying and didnt have anything 2 show so he probably thought he was gonna go 2 jail!!! thats what he gets 4 messing with innocent people!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->