WTH Is This?

1235»

Comments

• i knew from the first second that picture is fake...that guy and the ones like him should be sued by the Jackson family...i hope they'll get sued cause this is outrageous
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    seriously..I can't believe you guys even considered that this pic could be real <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    it is a real picture..but come on! he looks soooo young! it is from 10 years ago <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I could not look at the picture but i am glad that you have cleared all that up by finding out where the picture came from when you showed the picture here you could see that the muscles are being used in the picture it is not a picture a dead person thank god
  • fafa Posts: 14
    You are right! See below. I am sorry for the quality, at this point I can only use Paint to do such things because I am using a small notebook and don't have Photoshop installed.
    But anyone can do this. Just stop at 0:32 and compare. The shadows are right, the angles... everything

qyabuv.jpg

155324l.jpg

OHHHHHHHHH!
    Thank you very much for posting this comparision photo!!!!!
    Yes! Definetively this is the photo!
    How can bastards like this ugly fat monster still live in this planet?
    Who is the freak? This fat guy is the freak. He is a sadic, an abnormal creature.

Michael is ALIVE and no one can prove it in contrary because there is no corpse!
  • fafa Posts: 14
    Does anybody know how to put a video response?

If one of the fellows could make a video with our arguments and proofs about this fake autopsy pic and put it as an answer to their video...
    What do you think?
    I don´t know how to do it. But isn´t it a good idea?
  • by the way Michael really is like cameleon or something if he could change his image like that I mean anambulance picture and the "autopsy" picture...pretty good <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • And his face is no longer deformed as it claimed the family:) magic hand karen faye and doing wonders makeup:) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Haaaaayy, that so lying and boring man! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Does anybody know how to put a video response?

If one of the fellows could make a video with our arguments and proofs about this fake autopsy pic and put it as an answer to their video...
    What do you think?
    I don´t know how to do it. But isn´t it a good idea?

Dont give him the satisfaction. He is doing it for attention.

Ignore him and he will go away.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    DancingTheDream wrote; Dont give him the satisfaction. He is doing it for attention.

Ignore him and he will go away.

! That's right! "You have to punish him with the whip of indifference."
    What's in?,! Michael is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->