TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI "Revealed"

Comments

• raluralu Posts: 97
    In short: if HAARP were true, the respective videos on youtube would have been eliminated.

Oh Grace...I'm stunned to see such a statement from you, who has posted such intelligent comments through the past months...

Actually, what you are saying is that youtube would only allow videos containing bullshit. So with your statement in mind, we could safely conclude that there was no JFK conspiracy, 9/11 was caused by Al Qaeda (which I prefer to call Al Fake eda), Princess Diana unfortunately died in a tragic car accident, Illuminatie and MK Ultra/Mind Control do not exist and there's no such thing as New World Order..? Come on Grace, gimme a break!

With all the respect, no, those conspiracy therories might verry well be true, but "they" probabelly choose which information to stay and which one to go. I, like Grace, have the same feeling: it could be dust in our eyes some facts that we think we find out and it is a strong possibility that the real characters behind organisations like NWO to be well hidden. They mix true facts with false information in order to create fear, confussion and a general negative feeling. One thing is for sure: they want us to know about all these things that invaded the internet. Why?

Oh, and I was also thinking about this: do you realize that if one savior wants to drag out someone who's caught in the mud, he has no choice but to dirt his feet and hands first?

Hugs.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    For several years I had a colleague who happened to be a former CIA agent.
    I can tell you only from my personal experience: if they want to leak something out, it is on purpose. If they want something to not leak out, it will not leak out.

So what you find out there in the web is either not true or not significant enough to point to what is really going on or it is leaked on purpose thus pointing into a wrong direction.
    The web is without any doubt being scanned and sites are disappearing (which we already noticed). Some countries show censorship openly, others don't. Who is better off?

I don't think that it is important at all that I don't believe TIAI, in NWO and related matters.
    I am following Michael's disappearance only.
    The fact that the family is so happy afterwards is indicating to me that he is neither in danger nor in trouble. This is what matters to me and which does make it more improbable that NWO or any bad forces have him in their focus.
    I would believe it if Michael came out and said "I was threatened by NWO and got into hiding and now the bad guys are all defeated and gone". Will this happen?

This is my very personal view of the things. I don't expect others to follow it or even share it. That's not why I am here.

I am (since June) concerned that MJ's fans and their attention could be abused in order to spread information to a huge group of potential listeners that is misleading. Not only could we serve as field study for Barnum theorists and consumer research profs, not only could we serve as field study for psychological experiments, we could also serve as multiplicators for mindsetting activities. We already had all kinds of encounters, hackers included wanting to infect our desktops by popular sites. We are vulnerable since bound by our heart. Don't forget this please. This goes especially to the youngsters and minors moving in the web.
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    [youtube:2hgojn83]
  • In short: if HAARP were true, the respective videos on youtube would have been eliminated.

Come on!
    are you working to them?
    Is this wath they want: US Government wants to keep Internet control because internet is STILL a free place! Like it or not, internet is our best source for the truth (of course, we can't believe in everything we read) But if u think that all youtube's videos are bullsh*t ... so maybe u believe that MJ is dead! on one of my videos, i said that the ''spiderweb'' also means ''the truth about MJ (being alive) come from internet'' and really is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Read about HAARP and you will see that it is possible (<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwhege4IuNs<!-- m -->)! ... With HAARP they can control the weather.
    (don't forget that Global Warming is also a HOAX. and if u believe it's another lie... I watched a History Channel program about it XD) btw, yesterday i was watching to TV and the reporter questioned to the Meteorologist ( i think was that her job, idr): ''and about the Global Warming? is it causing the devastating rains in South America?'' she smiles and ''well ... we are not sure about Global Warming. it is STILL a possibility''
    Weather is always changing! They lie about Global Warming, they say it is our fault, only to control us.
    see: An Inconvenient Question - Journalist Phelim McAleer Asks Prof. Stephen Schneider <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l40Hj9iDT6A<!-- m -->

JOIN: <!-- m -->http://www.savetheinternet.com/<!-- m -->
  • Good, well thought out post. Appreciate your logic and clarity.
    As to the non-believers: There's a saying for those who believe no proof is necessary; for those who don't, no proof is enough...
    I'll make a slight amendment by saying we did need the evidences in order to understand that he's alive; everything has been laid out meticulously, the hoaxers did and are doing a brilliant job in pointing out all the facts that point to a faked death.
    Many, fans are of course upset and angered by the mere idea of a hoax; to suggest he did it is an insult and an outrage. I hope more people become aware of TIAI and take heed of the message behind MJ's actions and know that he comes from a place of pure love; but as you said TS, many people can't see past the idea of a money/publicity motive. Being raised on a steady diet of cynicism and fear, taught that everybody has a price and money is the God to be worshiped above all else, a lot of folks can't/won't see the bigger picture: anyone who thinks independently, who refuses to conform to the belief system currently in place in the Western metropolitan societies, is branded, ridiculed, and persecuted. Serious threats to the Status Quo are enemies to be dealt with...persistent resistance to their warnings that may come in the form of false accusations, the attempt to ruin reputations, interference with and obstacles set to prevent the troublemaker from earning an income may result in harsher, more deadly actions.
    Those fan vids on Youtube of MJ that display his more...ummm...physical attractions, while very nice and enjoyable to look at, may have also caused people to underestimate his brilliance and his intellect.
    Let's not make the mistake Sony made in thinking of Michael as just another performer with just music and dancing on his mind. He has a message. Can you hear it?
  • Thank you TS for stating your truth quietly and clearly. When I read your words I am reminded of this passage from the Bible...

1 Corinthians 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE.

To me this is the Michael's Message in a nutshell. It's ALL for love.

Amen to that! Thank you for posting this - it's a great reminder.

Corinthians 13, how well I remember this Biblical passage. I remember in the 5th grade, I had to memorize and recite it verbatim in a play. Thus, I never forgot it.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Grace wrote:
    In short: if HAARP were true, the respective videos on youtube would have been eliminated.

I respect all the opinions in here but I would like to say this.
    From the things that I've learned so far ( and trust me I know some things that I've never seen on the internet and I'm not sure that many of the people that would learned about them , wouldn't jumped of their balkonies, although I don't want to be the "wise" one) I can say this.
    When "they" - named them as you like - decide to let an issue to run across the web and everybody get informed about it , that means that for "them" is an ancient history!
    "They" have already step to a MUCH higher level ! And leave this playground for us , to have something to spent our time , thinking that we have discovered something the gun powder!
    While we discuss about NWO-HAARP or whatever , "they" are working on things that most of us couldn't even imagine !
    And I call them "They " , cause I disagree with the name Illuminati.
    That name is just the facade. It became well known by all these best sellers books and now is been using by everybody who thinks that he knows "them".
    Illuminati is only a small part of "them".

I don't want to expand it cause it will be out of topic . I can't be sure how much these conspiracy theories has to do with Michael's case but my enstict says that they have a lot to do , if not with the escape itself, at least with all the previous painfull years for Michael.

Just my opinion ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't want to expand it cause it will be out of topic . I can't be sure how much these conspiracy theories has to do with Michael's case but my enstict says that they have a lot to do , if not with the escape itself, at least with all the previous painfull years for Michael.

Just my opinion ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

That's ok!
    i don't think that TS will get angry! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    after all, THIS topic is perfect to spread info like that.
    We Could do Thread about it, but ... How Many People Will Actually Read This???

..this is the Key of the HOAX! a 'dirty game' with a good purpose!
    That's ok!
    i don't think that TS will get angry!
    after all, THIS topic is perfect to spread info like that.
    We Could do Thread about it, but ... How Many People Will Actually Read This???

..this is the Key of the HOAX! a 'dirty game' with a good purpose!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If not censuring a video in youtube proves that it´s a lie, then if I´m the NWO, I don´t delete it and so you think it´s a lie... easy.

beyondbrothers, I love your argument:
    There's a saying for those who believe no proof is necessary; for th.ose who don't, no proof is enough...

For belivers not needing prooves, I started needing, but comes a point when I just don´t... waste ot time now.
    It´s like an infinite puzzle where everything fits.

VERY IMPORTANT:
    About Internet control, think about the means they are using...
    The harder one is the fight against piracy and the defense of author rights, isn´t it?
    And who is ruling that?

HA HA SONY!!!!!

All around the globe!

Did Michael anytime complained about piracy?
    I don´t think so...
  • I just wanted to throw something in here, may not be irrelevant to some but I think it could have some kind of connection. My Hubby and Sons are big WWF/WWE Wrestling fans here in the States. Well a few years ago there was a division of that wrestling that was call NWO= New World Order! Makes me feel like "they" were throwing it right in front of our noses and most of us didn't even realize it....I know I didn't until I start researching all this stuff concerning Michael and remembered about that wrestling thing. Not sure if that has ever been mentioned before, if so sorry to repeat.

It's all for LOVE!
  • Dear Friend Emily
    wow I am so sorry for Your pain but glad You all survived!! it is so scary!! and every year they have the so called normal flu vacines here and we never take them, we use natural stuff like garlic and echinaecea(not sure of spelling) and good old organic spray free food!! but they pressure You and I say no thanks and everyone who takes it gets sick but they think it is part of the cause, t stay healthy when we are well when taken these things react adn contaminate and give bugs/ and or potentially deadly viruses to us, it's the same here with the new vacinnes for girls of 11 yrs or so for cervical cancer do you have it in Your country?? girls got sick and with all other vacinnes as well. And there is Jenny McCarthy is it the Actress that is in a relationship with Jim Carey who caused havoc in the USa because she mong others but her being a celebrity (I think made it more stand out) well that kids are getting Autism among other disorders from vaccines as I think her son was fine up until he got the vacinnes . But of course the Us health investigated and all was prpved wrong. but yes it is so scary and people here get pressured by health nursess etc when new baies if You make a stand and don't get them they get the child protection onto You, You can't even be able to make a choie for Your children, one family herer their Young son had cancer and they tried the horrible stuff like Chemo etc didn't work, but they also wanted to go alternative medicine -natural and they had to do a runner from the law eventually they were arrested and charged I tink with their Child's murder or manslaughter ...even though they had tried the genarl medicine and it didn't work. so bad we ahve no rights.
    thanks so much for Your much respected and meaningful opinion!! thanks
    love
    MJ forever
    Michelle <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdJ26mfzucQ<!-- m -->

One more thing about the "hidden " agenda of "them"!
  • FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
    THIS IS IT

On January 25th 2010 at exactly 02:26 p.m. PT you will receive one final MESSAGE

Get ready for the MISSION of your lifetime

This is a great adventure

Don’t be scared

There is nothing to be scared of
    @ mformichael ,
    You know what ?My notice for your post clicked at exactly 2:26 !!!
    You scared me !! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    OFFICIAL: SWINE FLU IS A HOAX <!-- m -->http://tsf.sapo.pt/PaginaInicial/Portug ... id=1478235<!-- m -->

PLEASE , people , STAY AWAY FROM ALL VACCINES THAT WILL COME!!!
    Vaccines are the most easily spreaded and accepted weapon !!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Don't bite the bait !!!
  • @ mformichael ,
    You know what ?My notice for your post clicked at exactly 2:26 !!!
    You scared me !! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 02.26 pm LA time, right?

I am honestly not expecting much, but of course I will have a look 11.26pm my time! I hope the site doesnt break down at that time! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • raluralu Posts: 97
    If not censuring a video in youtube proves that it´s a lie, then if I´m the NWO, I don´t delete it and so you think it´s a lie... easy.

You couldn't say it better. But are we sure about this algorithm? It is a neverending mind game, where the human logic is anticipated and used...like a chessgame. That's why, for all the evidences, for all the coincidences, for all the facts we think we know, new explanation, new you tube vids which demonstrates the opposite, new counter-evidences may appeare, and in the end it is possible that only a 6th sense, intuition, comon sense, to help you find the right answer.
  • If not censuring a video in youtube proves that it´s a lie, then if I´m the NWO, I don´t delete it and so you think it´s a lie... easy.

You couldn't say it better. But are we sure about this algorithm? It is a neverending mind game, where the human logic is anticipated and used...like a chessgame. That's why, for all the evidences, for all the coincidences, for all the facts we think we know, new explanation, new you tube vids which demonstrates the opposite, new counter-evidences may appeare, and in the end it is possible that only a 6th sense, intuition, comon sense, to help you find the right answer.

Both well said! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    MJ_ForeverandAlways » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 am

I just wanted to throw something in here, may not be irrelevant to some but I think it could have some kind of connection. My Hubby and Sons are big WWF/WWE Wrestling fans here in the States. Well a few years ago there was a division of that wrestling that was call NWO= New World Order! Makes me feel like "they" were throwing it right in front of our noses and most of us didn't even realize it....I know I didn't until I start researching all this stuff concerning Michael and remembered about that wrestling thing. Not sure if that has ever been mentioned before, if so sorry to repeat.

It's all for LOVE!

I am aware it. I use to be a big wrestler fan and noticed the NWO fad that they started showing. I noticed it immediately and wasn't really that surprised. Thought it was interesting that they will do that through WWF/WWE.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    *Mo* » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Grace wrote:

Oh Grace...I'm stunned to see such a statement from you, who has posted such intelligent comments through the past months...

Actually, what you are saying is that youtube would only allow videos containing bullshit. So with your statement in mind, we could safely conclude that there was no JFK conspiracy, 9/11 was caused by Al Qaeda (which I prefer to call Al Fake eda), Princess Diana unfortunately died in a tragic car accident, Illuminatie and MK Ultra/Mind Control do not exist and there's no such thing as New World Order..? Come on Grace, gimme a break

If anything many of the Youtubes have been deleted because they are hitting on truths and they don't want people to come across it. I have read too many youtubes where people said their videos were deleted not once but numerous times. So, that tells me that there is some truth to what they have. Anything is a lie will stay on there.
  • FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
    THIS IS IT

On January 25th 2010 at exactly 02:26 p.m. PT you will receive one final MESSAGE

Get ready for the MISSION of your lifetime

This is a great adventure

Don’t be scared

There is nothing to be scared of

Can't wait to see what it is ..I'm setting here looking at the clock !!!!