TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI "Revealed"

Comments

• pamelapamela Posts: 16
    we are this is it!!!let's go to love...........i love you all!!!!!
  • JAKJAK Posts: 25
    THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
    January 25th, 2010

7 months ago we went to sleep. Today is the day we wake up.

Today is the day we stop beLIEving and we start beLOVEing.

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.

So this is the day we stop being the audience and we become the show.

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….

This is the day we become HIM

THIS IS IT. This is OUR show.

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.

HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.

As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
    do you understand , this message????
  • I got this email too ..who sent it?? .. and I'm like you can't figure what it means .. do you think they wont us to believe it's from Michael ??
    i'm lost.....i don't understand

<!-- m -->http://www.mjawakening.wordpress.com<!-- m --> what's mean, alive or RIPmessage....so i'm tired tonight!!!lol
  • JAKJAK Posts: 25
    According to the dude that wrote it, he said "I am NOT MIchael and have never made that claim" or something to that effect.

it's a website where you take from it what you want, really. Believe it or don't believe it, take it with a grain of salt, whatever. Just like anywhere. I just copied down the "final message" the guy wrote. Lots of good thoughts in there, whether he is Michael or not Michael. doesn't really matter. he understands that the message to the world matters more than anything.

It means that WE are the workers. He's got a voice for all to be able to hear, the director's voice. "Here's what's gotta be done..." is the types of things he puts in music all over the place. He's choreographed something big, "The greatest show on earth" (taken from the reference to PT Barnum, entertainment master, specifically in regards to the circus and illusions). Now that people have pretty much fiigured stuff out after 7 mos., i.e. the show has been in the final stages of editing, getting the kinks out, etc., he can watch the fruit of his life work play out in the people as we go forth with the message and take a stand.
  • maybe michael being alive is just a theory <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I hope not cuz If that is true or has any truth to it then his death is being used in a cleverly genius way to manipulate people just like the media or whoever you want to fill in the blank with______.

Of Course i was being ironic, my dear!
    I KNOW that michael is alive since the beginning! Neither when the media shook my nerves with ''Music & Me'' or/and ''Ben'' I felt that he was dead.

I know, I was just commenting on the idea of it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PLS, comments about AWAKENING HERE <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4158&p=64764&hilit=awakening#p64764<!-- l -->
  • I hope you can tell us in your next update. Is the twitter account of TIAI apart of the official TIAI.com? Or can anyone on the forum tell me if this is confirmed? Thanks!
  • @ Looking4Truth

I recall reading in TS's posts that his only official site that he has operated is TIAI.com and the YouTube post he made letting us know about a reveal coming up. ALL OTHERS are people running with his info, sharing and speading the message. Do others agree with me?
  • raluralu Posts: 97
    whether he is Michael or not Michael. doesn't really matter. he understands that the message to the world matters more than anything.

It means that WE are the workers.
    He's got a voice for all to be able to hear, the director's voice. "Here's what's gotta be done..." is the types of things he puts in music all over the place. He's choreographed something big, "The greatest show on earth" (taken from the reference to PT Barnum, entertainment master, specifically in regards to the circus and illusions). Now that people have pretty much fiigured stuff out after 7 mos., i.e. the show has been in the final stages of editing, getting the kinks out, etc., he can watch the fruit of his life work play out in the people as we go forth with the message and take a stand.

Aleluia!
  • I hope you can tell us in your next update. Is the twitter account of TIAI apart of the official TIAI.com? Or can anyone on the forum tell me if this is confirmed? Thanks!

For your information, though, the other internet sites are not run by <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com;]http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com;[/url]<!-- m --> the only other site I operate is <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->.
  • @ Looking4Truth

I recall reading in TS's posts that his only official site that he has operated is TIAI.com and the YouTube post he made letting us know about a reveal coming up. ALL OTHERS are people running with his info, sharing and speading the message. Do others agree with me?
    I hope you can tell us in your next update. Is the twitter account of TIAI apart of the official TIAI.com? Or can anyone on the forum tell me if this is confirmed? Thanks!

For your information, though, the other internet sites are not run by <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com;]http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com;[/url]<!-- m --> the only other site I operate is <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->.

Oh okay! Thanks guys! I must've read that part quickly and missed it. lol
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Souza wrote; TS, thank you again for the update. I really hope I will see more and more people discussing his message, instead of discussing when he will return.

I'll make it a global so nobody has to miss the update!

I promptly let people must participate more in these discuciones, and stop looking the same tests over and over again, of course, if something new is arguable <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can not believe how people still deny the existence of illuminati. If there was no illuminati and if they have NOTHING to do with Michael, what the hell is Michael doing in this video with his body language and with all those signs? And we shouldn't forget about the video of "They don't care about us"

[youtube:2fhddpqo]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I believe that we all need to watch these videos.

[youtube:svx45l1w]

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove wrote: I can not believe how people still deny the existence of illuminati. If there was no illuminati and if they have NOTHING to do with Michael, what the hell is Michael doing in this video with his body language and with all those signs? And we shouldn't forget about the video of "They don't care about us"

According to what you say, I will post a large number of articles I've read on the Internet about these people, and other people here in my country, I do not think many people in different parts of the world are wrong. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Wow. That Blank Panther video and explanation was amazing. Thank you so much for posting this. I believe (or I certainly WANT to believe) that he has broken free himself and will help all of us break those chains. I don't know how or when, but I keep the faith. Yesterday, I ran into a fellow conspiracy theorist who does not believe the MJ hoax theory, but was glad to see me because he had read that Michael's family had made enough money to pay off all their debts. I said that was great, though I wouldn't necessarily believe Michael HAD all those debts. I half jokingly said that MJ was still alive and ready to defeat the NWO. He smiled and said, I really hope so. Tell him he's overdue. We need him now. I know of many people of good conscience who know there is something wrong with this world, but have no where to turn, or don't know where to begin to make that change. I beLIEve that they will be there too when Michael returns, though they don't know that yet.
  • sur un forum que j ai decouvert, une personne a fait reference a Mr Louis Farrakhan, donc j ai ete enquete sur ce grand homme. je trouve que Mr Farrkhan a tout a fait raison en defendant la population afro-americaine ou africaine mais quand il dit Hitler etait un grand homme je suis profondement blessee en ecoutant ca !!!! ce grand homme qu etait soi disant Hitler a fait un genocide gigantesque contre les juifs (regardez le film la liste de Schindler qui est une histoire vraie ou nous voyons des hommes des femmes et des enfants embarquaient et entassaient comme un troupeau dans un train les uns sur les autres et qu ils vont vers les chambres a gaz pour y rencontrer la mort alors non je ne pense pas que HITLER CE DICTATEUR etait un grand homme, meme si je suis pas d accord du tout avec la puissance de l israel et de sa manipulation , il ne faut quand meme pas oublier l histoire et je suis pas d accord non plus avec l homophobie, nous sommes qui pour faire un jugement sur les moeurs d une personne et ceux qui ont 4 femmes, un harem ou bien decide de s octroyer de la luxure nous sommes qui pour les juger, seul DIEU a le droit de juger, et non l etre humain, faut savoir que lesx personnes qui sont homosexuelles ne l ont pas choisis et qu il est tres difficile pour eux de faire face a cette difference sexuelle et qu au regard des autres ils ne sont toujours pas reconnu et je trouve ca dommage , le mot AMOUR est dans la TOLERANCE vis a vis des autres et si Michael fait ou est d accord avec cet argumentation, je ne suis plus sure de pouvoir le suivre et a mon avis il perdra beaucoup de monde, dans toutes religions et toutes foi ou croyance en DIEU nous n avons pas le droit de JUGEMENT et je n irai pas contre ma croyance en DIEU pour Michael meme si je l aime enormement et que je le respecte hi j espere qu il me lira, mais mon coeur est pour la liberte de l afrique et j adore l orient , je suis honnete je dis ce que je pense que dieu vous benissent TOUS
  • I just want to say I watched the videos above and the first one confuses me. According to that video giving the peace sign...(index and middle finger) is part of the Illuminati symbols? Also the round peace sign? If this is true, Michael was always doing the peace sign with his fingers. And I just watched a video on you tube that Travis Payne did with the prisoners at the Philippines detention center and at the end of the song they perform (They Don't Care About Us) they make a peace symbol. here is the link to the video - <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI<!-- m -->

So if this is true that these symbols are associated with the Illuminati, then why did Michael use them all the time? Especially the two fingers? This is not giving me a good feeling right now!

God & Love be with us all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    The sign "V" could also think of the pyramid (the symbol of Illuminati) reversed ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I just want to say I watched the videos above and the first one confuses me. According to that video giving the peace sign...(index and middle finger) is part of the Illuminati symbols? Also the round peace sign? If this is true, Michael was always doing the peace sign with his fingers. And I just watched a video on you tube that Travis Payne did with the prisoners at the Philippines detention center and at the end of the song they perform (They Don't Care About Us) they make a peace symbol. here is the link to the video - <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI<!-- m -->

So if this is true that these symbols are associated with the Illuminati, then why did Michael use them all the time? Especially the two fingers? This is not giving me a good feeling right now!

God & Love be with us all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

You see? Confusion...what is true, what is lie, what is the whole point, which is the real intention? Think twice about what was the real message from MJ ...
    Has LOVE anything to do with this?
  • TiggerTigger Posts: 17
    @ralu:
    So true my friend. This time YOU took the words right out of MY mouth. As for me, I am indeed taking it ALL in from the sidelines and mulling it all over along the way but... until "THE" source himself speaks, I'm not ready to buy any stock in anything unless it has to do with love and caring for others which I have already set sail on that mission long ago.

There's a lot of folks out there with a lot of different agendas and what better place to insert them than places like this with lots of open minds, hoax-oriented and intently listening, watching. Not saying they are necessarily wrong agendas, mind you, just agendas. Some of them just enjoy the thrill of playing jokes and creating drama too. Sound like anyone we know? Maybe they all learned it from the master himself?

The biggest thing I have learned in all of this is that you have to go to the source for the truth (at least their version of it anyway). But if that source is not making themselves clearly and unquestionably visible and available, you really can't come to ANY conclusions nor know the real truth. By default, everything else is just hearsay, speculation and conjecture - yet, many will accept this as truth and doing so makes them more ignorant than not knowing the truth at all. So...we either just sit and wait or we move on. At least we do have a choice in that.

Last night as I was browsing through these forum pages, I asked my daughter to bring me some cookies. She did and there was only one cookie left in the container. Then as she handed it to me she said; "this is it". As in...there's no more left to give. Of course, I gave her the last cookie, but for me personally, that was MY own moment of "BAM!". Maybe, just maybe, he is still alive but he's done and perhaps "this is it"? His way of saying goodbye. But I don't know for sure and may never know because I can't talk to him to confirm it so...I do the only thing I can do - live out his desire for me (us) to extend love and care toward others. You can't go wrong with that, now can you?
    Last night as I was browsing through these forum pages, I asked my daughter to bring me some cookies. She did and there was only one cookie left in the container. Then as she handed it to me she said; "this is it". As in...there's no more left to give. Of course, I gave her the last cookie, but for me personally, that was MY own moment of "BAM!". Maybe, just maybe, he is still alive but he's done and perhaps "this is it"? His way of saying goodbye. But I don't know for sure and may never know because I can't talk to him to confirm it so...I do the only thing I can do - live out his desire for me (us) to extend love and care toward others. You can't go wrong with that, now can you?

Lovely, Tigger. Thank you! This last cookie might be the biggest gift he ever gave us ... only if we would be strong enough to accept it ... and brave enough. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • That's so truly beautiful Tigger it is amazing how these little messages can occur in everyday moments like for you!!(I've had a few to) like 'TS' says about all the coincidences in his Messages with reality , and I read somewhere just very recently that there are no coincidences, they are all meant to be and they are real aahhaaa moments or moments of 'bam' like You say!! and like they say there are signs every where we just have to be open enough to see them, 'eyes wide open' as opposed to looking but not seeing it or things for what they really are, the messages can seem hidden but it is only when prepared to drop all opinions and prejudices etc that we have a chance of seeing them clearly and objectively!!
    And like MJ himself knows children -Your daughter are so innocent and preciuous but at the same time they are some of the most purest and un tainted points of wisdom , as they have no game no agenda and just call it and or see it for what it really is and so to Your beautiful daughter 'This Is It', tell's it like it is no hidden message plain and honest. and what a reward You gave her, to give her the last one - for coming to You with the only one meeting Your request , as some would have taken the last one and came and showed You the empty jar and said 'This Is It'. So much 'kudos' to You!!
    And You could quite in Your own moment of 'bam' hit on another point without even realising it maybe.... that if we the world all saw the world through the inocence of a childs eyes and acted from a place of innocence, purity and truly good intent, uncalculated just being, "This Is It" what You see is what You get, no needing proof or answers, just trusting the process, and children place so much trust in their parents and so too their word, take it as is said, no games, hidden agendas and/or wishes to control, everyone just allowed to be. As I recall a number of times how MJ referred to in some way seeing the world through a childs eye and that we can learn from them, well Your moment in a way for me is a beautiful example that just proves that...'This Is It' <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    thanks You Tigger for sharing and I wish You and Your family much love and everyone here and fans and people everywhere.
    much love light and peace!!
    Michelle <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    xoxoxo[/b][/b]