GRAMMYS!!! LIVE NOW!! MJs Kids accepting AWARD!!

Comments

• Oh, shoot! I missed it then.. Thought is on todays show too! Is there a link where you can see clips from last night? Would like to the one with Dileo! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    <!-- m -->http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/ ... 47,00.html<!-- m -->

check this out.. it should answer some questions.. its off twitter and the woman is close to the jacksons jodi gomes
  • Oh, shoot! I missed it then.. Thought is on todays show too! Is there a link where you can see clips from last night? Would like to the one with Dileo! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

i did too..Im looking for a link also <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • It looks like Prince and Paris will attend the Sunday night show after all - with Katherine. Blanket could end up being there too...I hope they are shown a lot of love and support. What a huge task to get up in front of so many people without their daddy!

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... tml?hpt=T2<!-- m -->

Paris Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson will pay tribute to their late father's at Sunday's Grammys.

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's two eldest children will appear on stage Sunday night during the Grammy show tribute to their father, Jackson's father and others confirmed.
    It would be the first public appearance for Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, since their dramatic appearance at the memorial service 12 days after their father's death last summer.
    The children were to appear at a much smaller Grammy event Saturday night to accept their father's Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, but Katherine Jackson -- their grandmother and legal guardian -- agreed to the change, a spokesman for the pop star's father said.
    Instead, former Jackson manager Frank Dileo made the Saturday night appearance. He also told CNN the Jackson children would be at the Sunday night tribute.

… The youngest of the three, 7-year-old Blanket, is not expected to attend the show, although that could change, a family source said.
    Jackson's oldest son is expected to read a statement on behalf of the family during the Grammy tribute, the source said.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    IS IT JUST ME BUT.......THERE ARE A LOT OF EMPTY SEATS THERE AT THE GRAMMYS TONIGHT!!!!!
  • IS IT JUST ME BUT.......THERE ARE A LOT OF EMPTY SEATS THERE AT THE GRAMMYS TONIGHT!!!!!

Has it started?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    IS IT JUST ME BUT.......THERE ARE A LOT OF EMPTY SEATS THERE AT THE GRAMMYS TONIGHT!!!!!

Has it started?

yep it's on now
    a lot of empty seats...is this just a pre show or something?

and it is all goin on there so fast...what is that?
  • Can anyone please post a link to the live show?
    Can anyone please post a link to the live show?

there you are

<!-- m -->http://www.grammy.com/live<!-- m -->
  • Can anyone please post a link to the live show?

there you are

Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Does anyone know if there's schedule of the show? I found something on the webpage but there I I couldn't see specific times or do we just have to sit and wait through the whole thing? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I couldn't care less about the other awards and performances... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I like to know too how long it takes till the tribute of Michael.
    It's midnight now over here and I want to wait for it if it doesn't take too long.

2ebaamu.jpg
  • Does anyone know if there's schedule of the show? I found something on the webpage but there I I couldn't see specific times or do we just have to sit and wait through the whole thing? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I couldn't care less about the other awards and performances... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Guaranteed that the MJ segment will be right at the end... the producers know everyone is tuning in to see that and they will make everyone wait.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Does anyone know if there's schedule of the show? I found something on the webpage but there I I couldn't see specific times or do we just have to sit and wait through the whole thing? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I couldn't care less about the other awards and performances... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Guaranteed that the MJ segment will be right at the end... the producers know everyone is tuning in to see that and they will make everyone wait.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> @ "Dancingthedream" You took the words right out of my mouth!! We are in for the long haul... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I read that it started at 8 p.m. in LA, but isn't it just 4 p.m. in LA just now?
    And it's already started ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I'm confused about the time now .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2ebaamu.jpg
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i am sure it will be in the very end.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michael's tribute will follow Taylor Swift <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> at around 10:00 pm in Georgia. 7:00 pm eastern time.
  • uk here have i missed it what channel
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    uk here have i missed it what channel

I think you can watch here. Right now is red carpet.

• ITV2 9:00pm-11:10pm (2 hours 10 minutes) Mon 9 Feb for uk viewers
  • I read that it started at 8 p.m. in LA, but isn't it just 4 p.m. in LA just now?
    And it's already started ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I'm confused about the time now .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2ebaamu.jpg

it started @ 5 p.m. in LA and 8 p.m. here on the east coast
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    randyjackson8

So proud, my brother being honored 2nite w/the Lifetime Achievement Award. My family would love to be there but truth is, we weren't invited!

This wrote Randy a few minuts ago, i think Paris and Prince are not there tonight!!! <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->
  • LoreeLoree Posts: 13
    The tribute will start in 30 minutes!!!!!!
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    randyjackson8

do u want more truth?
    15 minutes ago from mobile web