GRAMMYS!!! LIVE NOW!! MJs Kids accepting AWARD!!

Comments

• Can't wait for the tribute since I live in Canada and couldn't get the 3D glasses can the people who do keep us posted for anything that might look suspicious thanks!
  • LoreeLoree Posts: 13
    You can make your own!!! Google it!! Its easy!
  • HERE WE GO!!!
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    Oh Prince!
    He's so mature and handled that so well. God bless those kids.
    Broke my heart, really did <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
    was that???
    (sorry for bad language)
    it seem like they were reading or like they forgot what they were going to say!!
    it was very short!
    and we didn't saw the whole video!!
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    and then after, in commercials the first one
    was about the This Is It DVD!!!
    I recorded everything, but I don't know if I should upload it all here?
    is isn't illegal or something?? HELP?
    what should I do??
  • When did you see the kids speaking? is this running live or what?
  • Did anyone else notice something weird??? the audio sounded just wrong to me, did anyone else notice it? i know they shortened it, but it sounded as if michael was actually singing, he didn't sing like he did in the recorded version...
    Did anyone else notice something weird??? the audio sounded just wrong to me, did anyone else notice it? i know they shortened it, but it sounded as if michael was actually singing, he didn't sing like he did in the recorded version...

YES!!!!!!!! I noticed too!
    sounded like he was actually there...<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    like I don't know and Usher keep turning his head back like if "someone"
    was there
  • Did anyone else notice something weird??? the audio sounded just wrong to me, did anyone else notice it? i know they shortened it, but it sounded as if michael was actually singing, he didn't sing like he did in the recorded version...

was there

oh thank goodness someone else noticed it too... i thought i might be going crazy for a second <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it sounded a lot like he was really there to me
  • I never heard those ending flasetos in TII, I think Michael was singing live but I wonder where he was
  • OMG...i was just thinking it sounded like he was live or at least a new version of his voice..i was laughing with happiness! and the kids...how special was that??? Who else would've written their words to memorize or read?? hmmm??? I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT and it really made me BELIEVE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thought it sounded live! I mentioned it to my partner and she laughed at me!! She contends that he must have recorded another version. It sounded emotional and LIVE to me.....
  • I never heard those ending flasetos in TII, I think Michael was singing live but I wonder where he was

maybe he was behind the curtains or something.... maybe he'll reveal himself at the end of the show <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> well i'm trying not to get my hopes up but i'm gonna go watch the rest of the show
    Did anyone else notice something weird??? the audio sounded just wrong to me, did anyone else notice it? i know they shortened it, but it sounded as if michael was actually singing, he didn't sing like he did in the recorded version...

was there

oh thank goodness someone else noticed it too... i thought i might be going crazy for a second <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it sounded a lot like he was really there to me

yeah! for me too, it sounded just like how are Bon Jovi singing right now!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The post that was entered at the beginning....grammyslive.com will show it in good quality. Probably easier to do that. I don't know if it is illegal or not but I would say it has a registered trademark.

Anyway........Not what I expected at all. They said everything in the "present tense" again, to prove that he is STILL ALIVE......YEH. Prince was a bit shaky. Very Nervous. Paris, so short and sweet. "We love you Dad".....but no Michael. I didn't think he would choose this moment , but his message certainly got across really well, didn't it?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And yes, it did sound like MJ was singing it live as well. Even when he spoke at the beginning, I felt like he was there. Notice how the kids came from almost under the stage, back entrance. Was MJ there with them? And yes, Prince was reading from a cue card. WOW. Need to watch the re-run ASAP.........
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wtf that wasn't even the full video. We saw more in TII. Wtf is going on.
  • Michaels voice was so poweful that he had to be there singing live and in the beginning when he was talking about the Earth it sounded different from TII
  • anwellanwell Posts: 47
    didnt anyone else felt like paris was giving us a clue when she said daddy was suppose to be here tonight? also i believe midnightmlk is on the inside cause she tweeted earlier that the kids clean up nice and that they was nervous and remembering the lines she said we should be patient
  • oh and also people i noticed something else weird: i pressed the INFO button on my remote and it said that this is at THE STAPLES CENTER
  • didnt anyone else felt like paris was giving us a clue when she said daddy was suppose to be here tonight? also i believe midnightmlk is on the inside cause she tweeted earlier that the kids clean up nice and that they was nervous and remembering the lines she said we should be patient

I think she might have been. She didn't make much sense otherwise!
    didnt anyone else felt like paris was giving us a clue when she said daddy was suppose to be here tonight? also i believe midnightmlk is on the inside cause she tweeted earlier that the kids clean up nice and that they was nervous and remembering the lines she said we should be patient

Yes yes! she sounded odd when she said that..
    and they were talking with broke English?? that's weird I mean they were nervous but they sounded strange <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

oh and also people i noticed something else weird: i pressed the INFO button on my remote and it said that this is at THE STAPLES CENTER
    and yess it was at the Staples Center, that's weird too
  • anwellanwell Posts: 47
    on the 15 of january midnight mlk (aka nanny grace) said they where practicing there lines she didnt say speech she said lines which is something you do when your acting
  • I definitely feel Paris gave a big clue. I wish I taped it so I could watch it again. If anyone taped it, please rewind and watch. Her actions, the words she used, and she seemed to slip up, then catch herself with a smile. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but these are my first thoughts.