another proof of the ambulance photo

Comments

• This is the ONLY thing that is stopping me from thinking this is a hoax i mean with the blood in the tube and the purple skin pigment on the jaw and the fact that the tube is actually down his throat...just saying this is the only thing that is stopping me from believing completely that its a hoax...well a few others to but this one is top on my list...
  • really is that supposed to be blood in the tube??? i dont see it as such.

photoalbum_61726827_user1812985-1.jpg
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Don't forget the stories from Michael's friends in which they claim MJ used to prank people, namely the stories about mannequins and ambulance cars...
  • the ambulance vid shows a guy coming out that's not mj, no sign of him in the photoshop,

thought there would not be sufficient space

so mj, dr murray, mystery guy and the ambulance crew?
  • Ya know, it all seems SO staged. If the paramedics were working on MJ, giving him air, etc etc, usually ppl are RUSHED to the hospital, so why was the ambulance reversing SO slowly out of the driveway? B/c they wanted to ensure that the "papparazzi" had time to set up that fake shot. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- m -->http://www.celebitchy.com/61183/photogr ... it_was_me/<!-- m -->
    it looks like MJ even knew the photographer...he could have created the fake photo pretty easily...
  • i love it that the same company keeps getting the "pics" that just cracks me up.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad7pzQ4_694&feature=fvw

Not sure if you guys have seen this video. The 1985 ambulance photo is almost identical to the supposed 2009 one.

What do you think?
  • Yes I saw it but the author of this video himself, after that, said that the 1985 pic was a fake that some one sent him or he found faked, and doesn´t even exist... which is true as fas as I know...
  • yeap seen it on YT or on here or both, i dont know about you, but YT broadcasters are not coming up with new hoax stuff, some of it looks like it was already discussed here, not a prob - their not a public service.

by if there is a YT hoax broadcaster out there, do you have anything on the halloween event? as that bugging me. thank you.
  • The red car reflected in the picture, hmm.. Why was it like 10-20 meter away the guy who took the one picture..
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    this photo is fake.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The red reflection on the pane east can be the shirt of the photographer!!
    This I have a red shirt. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • g32g32 Posts: 32
    NOW ITS PROVED ITS A FAKE. THE LAWYER ADMITTED IS FAKE..BUT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? :S DOESNT HE KNOW THAT SAYING THIS WOULD WAKE UP MORE SUSPECTS MJ IS ALIVE? MAYBE THATS THE PURPOSE HUH.

ANOTHER THING...IVE READ THERES AN AUDIO OF THE 911 IN WHERE A PERSON SAYS : " ITS MICHAEL JACKSON, WE CANT RESURRECT HIM" HAVE ANYBODY OF YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?

• this photo is fake.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss.........it's fake.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    Okay, but when it's fake why did the paparazzi get paid for it?

Or should we ask: Did the paparazzi, a good friend of Mike, fake it? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • NOW ITS PROVED ITS A FAKE. THE LAWYER ADMITTED IS FAKE..BUT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? :S DOESNT HE KNOW THAT SAYING THIS WOULD WAKE UP MORE SUSPECTS MJ IS ALIVE? MAYBE THATS THE PURPOSE HUH.

It's not PROVED fake. Oxman doesn't have any more proof than anyone else. He just THINKS it's a fake.
  • NOW ITS PROVED ITS A FAKE. THE LAWYER ADMITTED IS FAKE..BUT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? :S DOESNT HE KNOW THAT SAYING THIS WOULD WAKE UP MORE SUSPECTS MJ IS ALIVE? MAYBE THATS THE PURPOSE HUH.

It's not PROVED fake. Oxman doesn't have any more proof than anyone else. He just THINKS it's a fake.

yes thats true
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    I must start off saying this. I am a photographer and it is possible to take a flash picture through that window. Just like Ben said, flash right up to the window.

About the red car:
    There was a red car across the street. You can see it in this video at 1:37. Some say it was to the left, so how could it be in the picture? Well, the picture, if taken at an angle, would pick up an image from the opposite side. Try this: look into a mirror at an angle. Do you see the objects that are on the side? Now look straight into the mirror, you don't see them now.

After all that, I must say that I believe the photo is fake and a set up. Here's why:
    Look at this picture:

proofpic.jpg

This is supposed to be a pic of the "photographer" taking the picture. You see the man in the tan shirt taking the pic. The man in the red shirt is far to the left. They are not near each other. Some even say that the man in the red shirt took the "picture".

Now look at this video at 1:30
    [youtube:25rnrpov]

Don't they look to be near each other?

Another thing about that top picture is that security is behind with their hands on the doors and the man in red is far left, but in the video starting at 1:28 the man in the red shirt is still on the side of the ambulance when security is behind.

What do you guys think?

Em
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I must start off saying this. I am a photographer and it is possible to take a flash picture through that window. Just like Ben said, flash right up to the window.

About the red car:
    There was a red car across the street. You can see it in this video at 1:37. Some say it was to the left, so how could it be in the picture? Well, the picture, if taken at an angle, would pick up an image from the opposite side. Try this: look into a mirror at an angle. Do you see the objects that are on the side? Now look straight into the mirror, you don't see them now.

After all that, I must say that I believe the photo is fake and a set up. Here's why:
    Look at this picture:

proofpic.jpg

This is supposed to be a pic of the "photographer" taking the picture. You see the man in the tan shirt taking the pic. The man in the red shirt is far to the left. They are not near each other. Some even say that the man in the red shirt took the "picture".

[youtube:gvq02kms]

Another thing about that top picture is that security is behind with their hands on the doors and the man in red is far left, but in the video starting at 1:28 the man in the red shirt is still on the side of the ambulance when security is behind.

What do you guys think?

Em
    I think your right ! Great post Em ! it's good with some proffesional proove here. I ahve always thought the pic was fake, it was the reason why I thought it was a hoax. Thanks.
  • EmEm Posts: 77

About the red car:

Look at this picture:

proofpic.jpg

[youtube:1r2l1a8o]

What do you guys think?

Em
    I think your right ! Great post Em ! it's good with some proffesional proove here. I ahve always thought the pic was fake, it was the reason why I thought it was a hoax. Thanks.

Yeah, I think someone is faking something here. Again, in the top picture, I remember someone saying that was the red car off to the left. If that's supposed to be it, we can see it's in the sun. right?

In the video, we see it in the shade.

So, I would say the pic of the "photographer" taking the pic was is not consistent with the video footage.
    So if that pic is a set up, you got to ask: "Why did they go though the trouble of setting it up"?

You decide.

Em
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    The ambulance picture is not a fake. It's not THAT difficult to figure out how the picture(s) were taken:

• AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    But I wonder who's lying in the ambulance? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> A dummy or a double?
  • and also Em the photo was almost immediately available because on the french news coverage they showed the ambulance pic

how could it be immediately available. unless it was all staged, are we saying that the ambulance pp were involved or were they told to back out like that and thus ben and his crew had the setting for the alledged photo

ps it is a joke that this vid says that he was rushed to hospital look at attempts to get out the guy with the t shirt i think said it was blocked - listen, but you can see the cars to the side and in front - someone should have cleared the way when the ER were in the house for 43 mins
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsR9K3U ... re=related<!-- m -->

a viewfrom the bus of ben's crew taking the fake pic
    [youtube:r60n625k]