Pics show MJ was thin

Comments

• attending the musical Oliver in London in 2009 and that is Thome Thome
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah I agree MJ was really thin but like others have said he was really thin during the Thriller era as well. The part I've seen from this is it he look like he was pretty healthy to me but I think he should have put on more weight if he was gonna do all those shows. MJ always sweats alot when he performs too and he didn't have any extra meat on his bones to be losing. As far as the oxygen tank lets not forget that MJ was 50 years old and when you perform at this age rather that in your 20's and 30's your stamina is different. I know because I had a step team when I was close to 20 and I could move and tear it up and not get winded. I tried to teach some girls in their 20's and I'm in my 30's now and I got tired and winded because I don't have the same stamina I had when I was younger. Even a great dancer like MJ had to get back into the routine of performing. He hadn't performed really since 2001. Also I agree that last photo with that guy Thome that dude look kinda mean. MJ should have had one of his bodyguards bust him up. Maybe he could be part of the reason MJ is gone too. You never know.
  • Ummmm did any of you notice that alot of the pictures show his bare arms?? I find that more interesting than the weight issue as I do not see any scars or track marks or signs of intravenus use. Do you??

If he was into propfol as much as they say where are the marks? and would he allow his bare arms to be seen and photgraphed? Hmmmmm Something to think about.
    Ummmm did any of you notice that alot of the pictures show his bare arms?? I find that more interesting than the weight issue as I do not see any scars or track marks or signs of intravenus use. Do you??

If he was into propfol as much as they say where are the marks? and would he allow his bare arms to be seen and photgraphed? Hmmmmm Something to think about.

Yeah that is a good point that your're making. He definitely showing off his arms on these photos and most of the time he wear jackets. If he had needle marks they would show with him being so fair skinned.
    As for the pins in the pants, it's obvious that they were hemming them for height, not because he had no ass (and yah, he was thin) you can see in that video that the pants were way too long and elephant skinned around his feet and ankles. My cousin is a tailor and I have seen her pin pants above the ass exactly in this photo.
    yes, I always pin my bum when my hem is to long...as well as all along the outside of my thigh too, just like the picture.(they are pinning the bum to take up extra fabric from lack of bum tissue and taking in the thigh due to decreased mass from the first time they measured him) It's obvious from these two pictures these pants were too big. I guess he lost a little since they first measured him....the pants you are talking about, that are too long, are the mock ups, they make the costumes first out of a muslin fabric. Once the fit is right, they use the muslin as a patern, take it apart and use it to cut on the real fabric...that is why they are all white cotton. The pants that are pinned in the bum are the finished product...the shiny pants.

Man I really can't believe this is MJ's butt so little here. He never really had a big one but it was like a little firm apple before not to be disrespectful. Maybe it's the pants too.
  • Thank you for noticing as I did. There certainly would have been scabs and bruises. Any of you ever had blood tests? Where are the bandaids? Where are the scars?

I do not believe at this point, having seen these pictures that there was any long term propofol use. There would have been evidence on the arms in these pictures.

People say that drug users use other parts of the body for intravenous use but in the case of a drug like propofol I do not see that possibility. I have been on the sites since day one and this above all is the one thing that has bothered me more that anything else and seeing these pictures confirms to me that this was NOT a long term issue.

These are the things that we need to look at and these are the things that are so small they are overlooked. Members look at the pictures in this thread. Look at his arms and look at the movie where he is feeding himself. He was an adult and ate when he needed to. I get offended when people talk about him as if he was a child and needed to be fed. Please he was an intelligent man, a father and a seasoned performer who , more than anyone else, knew his own body and what he needed to do when performing. After all he has been performing since he was 5 years old.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    How can we get this evidence to the appropriate people. I noticed no needle marks too...where is the costume designer....will he be called to the stand. Also his doctor (albeit Klein) also stated he saw no track marks as did his nurse. As well it has been reported that Joe asked Prince and he said he saw nothing either.
  • Yes he was thin but I don't think he was that skinny. During the Thriller era and Dangerous era he was that thin. Let's not forget he is dancer and he was rehearsing. It's normal for a dancer to loose weight. I don't know one single dancer who is not loosing weight when he is dancing or rehearsing. Michael was a in good shape. In TII, we saw a MJ in good shape. If he wasn't in good shape, no way he will able to dance like that!!! I know what I'm talking about I'm a dancer too and to dance u need to be in a good shape.

By the way, when you are skinny it doesn't mean u are sick or in a bad shape. I have a friend who is skinnier than Michael (we can almost see the shape of her bones) and she is in better shape than me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    MJ told fans himself that was caught on tape that he was upset about 50 concerts and that he was one man and that he would need to put on some weight. the footage is now gone! AEG took it down! He was not healthy...he WAS too thin and he said so himself...Now all there is is written transcript of what he said on the net.

Sorry but to dance like he was dancing in TII he was healthy!!!!!!! You need a lot of energy to dance the way he was dancing.
    yeah yeah he said he was too thin but this not come from his mouth! This came from the followers mouth. I don't have any respect about these followers sorry.

Well it's your opinion and u won't change mine. I'm a dancer too and I know u need a lot of energy to dance. I lost a lot of weight while I was dancing. So no way Michael was in bad shape.
    I don't quote followers! I saw that footage myself and I made a video about it! Did you know he had oxygen tanks off stage that he used often? Show me in TII one rehearsal of a dance number that he completes all the way through? They are bits and pieces put together from various days! Kenny Ortega said himself he was force feeding MJ, cutting his chicken and feeding it to him. It is one thing to dance in bursts, it's the SUSTAINED energy he needed that he did not have, he didn't have the STAMINA and Mr. Increddible Hulk himself said that (his personal trainer) He said MJ couldn't lift a 2 pound weight! Forget about weight, where is a man who is NOT sleeping, going to get energy to perform? How is that healthy? Here is my video[youtube:4fh3qr32]

I agree and whether we like it or not, Michael was extremely thin. How can we investigate anything and be in denial about the truth? Even in TII with fitting outfits on Stevie Wonder could see that he was extremely thin almost skeleton.
  • Yes he was thin but I don't think he was that skinny. During the Thriller era and Dangerous era he was that thin. Let's not forget he is dancer and he was rehearsing. It's normal for a dancer to loose weight. I don't know one single dancer who is not loosing weight when he is dancing or rehearsing. Michael was a in good shape. In TII, we saw a MJ in good shape. If he wasn't in good shape, no way he will able to dance like that!!! I know what I'm talking about I'm a dancer too and to dance u need to be in a good shape.

By the way, when you are skinny it doesn't mean u are sick or in a bad shape. I have a friend who is skinnier than Michael (we can almost see the shape of her bones) and she is in better shape than me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    MJ told fans himself that was caught on tape that he was upset about 50 concerts and that he was one man and that he would need to put on some weight. the footage is now gone! AEG took it down! He was not healthy...he WAS too thin and he said so himself...Now all there is is written transcript of what he said on the net.

Sorry but to dance like he was dancing in TII he was healthy!!!!!!! You need a lot of energy to dance the way he was dancing.
    yeah yeah he said he was too thin but this not come from his mouth! This came from the followers mouth. I don't have any respect about these followers sorry.

Well it's your opinion and u won't change mine. I'm a dancer too and I know u need a lot of energy to dance. I lost a lot of weight while I was dancing. So no way Michael was in bad shape.

I completely agree...IMO Michael was in good health...i forgot who, but someone said that Michael always lost wait B4 a tour...with all that rehearsing and dancing he lost a few pounds...that's it...TII shows a healthy man and about the him not being able to carry the 2 lb weights i agree that it was not he couldn't he did not want to...he did not want to get bulky...just in shape
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    here is a screen shot of his pants from behind...sorry ladies, his bum was gone! Look at the pins! They had to pin his pants in! He was in NO SHAPE to perform...give me a break Kenney Ortega!

I am glad that you see it. Absolutely agree with you. Michael was ill and definately not able/ready to perform for 50 shows and afterwards to go on tour!!! This was his contract. And last but not least he really hated to perform and I so understand it!! This is torture.

Compare the shows for his History tour there were JUST 37 shows in EUROPE and then he was 38 years old. Now he is 50 and should have done 50 shows in London alone plus the worldtour afterwards. This is to ridiculous!!!
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    This is a very interesting interview I would like to share with you and those who do not know it. Enjoy, it gives a great inside of the music industry.
    [youtube:3d6gfvy6]
  • Regarding the original video (link below) and the lack of needle marks:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxarTRj<!-- m --> ... re=related

I think this is very intriguing, especially since the designer says (at the beginning of the video) that the fitting happened "maybe a week before he passed". Page 13 of the autopsy report says, under the heading "Evidence Of Recent Therapy", that there were "numerous punctures over both arms." The sketches on page 39 of the report show the punctures. Among others, a "puncture plus contusion" appears on each of the arms, right below the elbows. These should be visible in the video/pictures from the fitting, and they aren't!! I'm very puzzled. Could it be that Murray (assuming he killed MJ) stuffed him with drugs on the night of June 24/25 and injected him with propofol for the first time? Murray claimed he'd administered propofol to MJ before, but we only seem to have his word for that... The evidence is missing!

The autopsy report also says that there's no known case of propofol being used to treat insomnia! Moreover, multiple bottles were found (many emptied of almost all of the contents), but no prescription for propofol was found, and no name of a doctor or patient. I find this very sketchy. (Murray had prescribed other anti-insomnia drugs to MJ.)

Another thing that makes me wonder: why was a *cardiologist* hired for MJ? If the doctor's job was to take care of MJ and keep him in good health for the concerts, wouldn't a nutritionist or GP have been more appropriate?! The main problems MJ seemed to face when touring or rehearsing a lot were eating, staying hydrated and sleeping. A cardiologist doesn't seem the kind of doctor needed to address those problems!! And MJ did, in fact, complain of being dehydrated and unable to sleep when he called Murray at 1 AM on June 25 (at night). (This detail is on page 2 of the autopsy report.) Did Murray do anything to address the dehydration?! The report only says that "Dr. Murray went to the decedent's residence and administered medical care. The details and extent of this medical care are currently unknown; though the decedent slept for several hours and Dr. Murray was at the bedside." The dehydration itself could be a sign that MJ needed to be taken to the hospital, and if Murray didn't address it then that could indicate incompetence or criminal intentions or utter recklessness.

Also: notice that MJ slept for several hours that night!! If so, I don't understand why he would still try to sleep (and ask for propofol or something!) after 10 AM, given that his kids had breakfast around 9 AM and MJ was typically up by 10-10:30 AM (the time when Murray usually delivered breakfast to him, according to Kai Chase). And 12-12:30 was when MJ had lunch with the kids! Moreover, I understand he was going to have rehearsals later in the day, starting around 2 PM...

The key question, I guess, is WHEN Murray injected MJ with propofol and what exactly happened until 12:21, when the 911 call was placed. The autopsy report says (based on Murray's statements?) that he discovered around 12 that MJ wasn't breathing, and that he put him on the bedroom floor and began CPR. Now if the 911 call isn't fake, we know that MJ was actually on the bed and so Murray must have lied about placing him on the floor. He also seems to have lied about other things, so he could also be lying about the time he administered the propofol and when he discovered MJ wasn't breathing... No? On the other hand, MJ doesn't appear to have been dead when the paramedics arrived -- the report says only that he was "asystolic" and "his pupils were fixed and dilated". Had he been dead, maybe the report would have said that there were no vital signs?! Or do you think someone could be bribed into saying "asystolic" rather than "no vital signs"?!

I feel so sorry for Michael... Something seems rotten in the state of CA.
  • MJ doesn't appear to have been dead when the paramedics arrived -- the report says only that he was "asystolic" and "his pupils were fixed and dilated". Had he been dead, maybe the report would have said that there were no vital signs?! Or do you think someone could be bribed into saying "asystolic" rather than "no vital signs"?!

From what I understand, that does mean he had no vital signs. Asystolic basically means you're flatlined...there is no electrical activity or blood flow to the brain. And when the pupils are fixed and dilated that usually means you're braindead. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> That's consistent with the paramedic's wife's statement when she said her husband told her MJ was already gone before they got there.

And I agree that he was way too thin...he looks like a walking skeleton to me. I hated seeing him like that, and I could barely watch him in TII.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    when I went to see the Michael Jackson exhibition at th 02 London I was amazed at how small Michael was the costumes for the 80s and the videos from that time his trousers were very small he has always been very slim and it would not have taken much for him to become dangerously under weight
  • Ive got this photo which, to me, shows MJ very thin and tired in the face and eyes.
  • when I went to see the Michael Jackson exhibition at th 02 London I was amazed at how small Michael was the costumes for the 80s and the videos from that time his trousers were very small he has always been very slim and it would not have taken much for him to become dangerously under weight

I myself am very much like that. I have always been slim and if i go through a period of time in my life when i am stressed i will lose weight really quickly... even if i am eating ok.. the stress will cause it to literally fall off me.. so i understand MJs dilemma with his weight.

In the past i have resorted to energy shakes, etc.. but they dont work. The only thing that worked was to get rid of the stress in my life.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ILuvUMoreMJ wrote

From what I understand, that does mean he had no vital signs. Asystolic basically means you're flatlined...there is no electrical activity or blood flow to the brain. And when the pupils are fixed and dilated that usually means you're braindead. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> That's consistent with the paramedic's wife's statement when she said her husband told her MJ was already gone before they got there.

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • ILuvUMoreMJ wrote

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

But inconsistent with what Frank DiLieo and Randy Phillips said about MJ being on life support at the hospital... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I think this is very intriguing, especially since the designer says (at the beginning of the video) that the fitting happened "maybe a week before he passed". Page 13 of the autopsy report says, under the heading "Evidence Of Recent Therapy", that there were "numerous punctures over both arms." The sketches on page 39 of the report show the punctures. Among others, a "puncture plus contusion" appears on each of the arms, right below the elbows. These should be visible in the video/pictures from the fitting, and they aren't!! I'm very puzzled. Could it be that Murray (assuming he killed MJ) stuffed him with drugs on the night of June 24/25 and injected him with propofol for the first time? Murray claimed he'd administered propofol to MJ before, but we only seem to have his word for that... The evidence is missing!

The autopsy report also says that there's no known case of propofol being used to treat insomnia! Moreover, multiple bottles were found (many emptied of almost all of the contents), but no prescription for propofol was found, and no name of a doctor or patient. I find this very sketchy. (Murray had prescribed other anti-insomnia drugs to MJ.)

Another thing that makes me wonder: why was a *cardiologist* hired for MJ? If the doctor's job was to take care of MJ and keep him in good health for the concerts, wouldn't a nutritionist or GP have been more appropriate?! The main problems MJ seemed to face when touring or rehearsing a lot were eating, staying hydrated and sleeping. A cardiologist doesn't seem the kind of doctor needed to address those problems!! And MJ did, in fact, complain of being dehydrated and unable to sleep when he called Murray at 1 AM on June 25 (at night). (This detail is on page 2 of the autopsy report.) Did Murray do anything to address the dehydration?! The report only says that "Dr. Murray went to the decedent's residence and administered medical care. The details and extent of this medical care are currently unknown; though the decedent slept for several hours and Dr. Murray was at the bedside." The dehydration itself could be a sign that MJ needed to be taken to the hospital, and if Murray didn't address it then that could indicate incompetence or criminal intentions or utter recklessness.

Also: notice that MJ slept for several hours that night!! If so, I don't understand why he would still try to sleep (and ask for propofol or something!) after 10 AM, given that his kids had breakfast around 9 AM and MJ was typically up by 10-10:30 AM (the time when Murray usually delivered breakfast to him, according to Kai Chase). And 12-12:30 was when MJ had lunch with the kids! Moreover, I understand he was going to have rehearsals later in the day, starting around 2 PM...

The key question, I guess, is WHEN Murray injected MJ with propofol and what exactly happened until 12:21, when the 911 call was placed. The autopsy report says (based on Murray's statements?) that he discovered around 12 that MJ wasn't breathing, and that he put him on the bedroom floor and began CPR. Now if the 911 call isn't fake, we know that MJ was actually on the bed and so Murray must have lied about placing him on the floor. He also seems to have lied about other things, so he could also be lying about the time he administered the propofol and when he discovered MJ wasn't breathing... No? On the other hand, MJ doesn't appear to have been dead when the paramedics arrived -- the report says only that he was "asystolic" and "his pupils were fixed and dilated". Had he been dead, maybe the report would have said that there were no vital signs?! Or do you think someone could be bribed into saying "asystolic" rather than "no vital signs"?!

You have made some really good points. Why in the world indeed would you be giving him propofol at that time of the morning--especially since Kai Chase has gone on the record as stating that he usually had breakfast with the kids? From the description, "his pupils were fixed and dilated," it sounds as if he died suddenly. Why didn't this stupid doctor treat his dehydration and other problems (lung disease)? This just does not make any sense.
    I call on the media to investigate this instead of the inane "Secret Life Of Michael Jackson".
  • Some very interesting points. As for long-term propofol use, the IV catheter for the propofol was found in the left leg, so lack of puncture marks on arms does not imply there was no propofol use.
  • I think this is very intriguing, especially since the designer says (at the beginning of the video) that the fitting happened "maybe a week before he passed". Page 13 of the autopsy report says, under the heading "Evidence Of Recent Therapy", that there were "numerous punctures over both arms." The sketches on page 39 of the report show the punctures. Among others, a "puncture plus contusion" appears on each of the arms, right below the elbows. These should be visible in the video/pictures from the fitting, and they aren't!! I'm very puzzled. Could it be that Murray (assuming he killed MJ) stuffed him with drugs on the night of June 24/25 and injected him with propofol for the first time? Murray claimed he'd administered propofol to MJ before, but we only seem to have his word for that... The evidence is missing!

You have made some really good points. Why in the world indeed would you be giving him propofol at that time of the morning--especially since Kai Chase has gone on the record as stating that he usually had breakfast with the kids? From the description, "his pupils were fixed and dilated," it sounds as if he died suddenly. Why didn't this stupid doctor treat his dehydration and other problems (lung disease)? This just does not make any sense.
    I call on the media to investigate this instead of the inane "Secret Life Of Michael Jackson".

I agree with a lot of what you said. The first thing that anyone does to fix dehydration is start an IV. MJ had that. I posted a thread about MJ not having any pain meds in his system or in the house. I said that maybe MJ was out from the sleeping meds and someone, the dr. or someone else, took that opportunity to administer propofol to murder him (planned) or in order to poke around the house looking for all the cash he had in his house (that is now missing) and his jewels (now missing) and also took the security tapes and MJ dying wasn't intended. Or, it was completely intended to murder him (in comes AEG and SONY) and stealing those things were just a side note.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Yes, why not? The powers that be (AEG?) could have set this up because they thought he would not be able to do the concert. Maybe it was a situation where Michael owed the money and they told him, either you do this or you are going to lose everything. Could be. They they realized he was ill (lungs, etc.) and that he wasn't up to it. Witness the video where Kenny and Randy are dispelling illness rumours about MJ. They are lying. Unfortunately, it will take two years' time to find out the truth about the concert preparation which is when confidentiality agreements come out. The only hope I have is that MJ called Farakkan a week before his death pleading for help. My hope is that somehow MJ was able to be rescued. I'm not giving up until I know the truth. I think we have to insist that the media do their job.
  • This last picture makes me very uneasy. Is that Thome Thome (or whatever his name is) grabbing MJ? That's just not right. Does anyone know when that picture was taken?

OMG...horrible! People are trying to rip him apart! I hate to see crazy people doing this to him and on top of that he has one of the children with him <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    The only hope I have is that MJ called Farakkan a week before his death pleading for help.

I'm sorry, this is news to me... what is this part about?
  • mike please eat