Whos Given UP??

whosbadmjsbadwhosbadmjsbad Posts: 240
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
How many of you have given up on the hoax. And have accepted MJ is dead. And what makes you give up?

Comments

• NOT ME!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i still don't think, but KNOW that Michael is alive. there is TOO MANY coincidences for him to be dead.
    KEEP THE FAITH Y'ALL.
    L.O.V.E.
  • Not me by now. This kind of decissions cannot be made in moments like this...
    Tomorrow maybe it´s all clearer.
    There´s too much confussion today, and too muh information to digest.
  • Not me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> read my post pleaze <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> if u've given up.. this might give some hope.. lol :p

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5144
  • I haven't given up! I'm still a bonafide Believer! The fire still burns inside & I can feel MJ is alive.
  • Not me, although today's court show was very real to me. My heartbeat has finally returned to normal.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    No..i wont give up.
    First let them explain all the things that happened until now!
    Specially by the family and friends.
    Today did not change my mind!
    I want the truth!
    Greetings Mattie
  • HELL NO!!!!!!! I don't give up on this...I'm a firm beLIEver <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    lol, my mother never raised a quitter...MJ is alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> come back or not!
  • HELL NOOOO!!!! Im never giving up...I know Michael is alive...I can feel it in my heart
  • I'm not giving up. I don't believe in making decisions based on emotion. Bad thing to do...
  • i didnt come all this way believing in my heart that this wonderful guy is alive and well to just quit when things are getting alil crazy. i finally have so many people that are seeing this as a hoax to there is no way i am giving up with out seeing mj get justice and come back to us...if he does!! the truth will prevail MJ-5 is alive <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • NEVER giving up! All for MJ and all for love! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    STILL BIG BELIEVER BABY!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I got punched in the chest very hard today...right now im still in a fog but i will sleep on it and see how i feel...i have not stopped crying since that autopsy report...umm...but we will see im hurting badly right now. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH please remember that...believer or not i love you all
  • sometimes i have doubts... but i think about the events that occurred since june 25th and i say to myself no way, he's alive. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Where are Mo and Souza?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Not me!!!!!!!
  • I don't feel I'm on firm ground now after browsing through the autopsy report. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    The court events seemed odd and staged, though. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The reports mean nothing to me. The media always lie. Michael has taught me well.

I will not give up until that glorious day.

But until then, I will continue to 'keep the faith.'
  • Not me I am here until the end
  • Hell NO! I´m not giving up so easily. The journey goes on, the fire still burns <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh, Happy Birthday, Butterfly <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I still beLIEve.. the best is yet to come...
  • Not me. He is alive.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I'd never give up.