MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• They dont make me blush - they make me feel REJUVENATED!!!

As per the dictionary...

Rejuvenated:
    A. To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.
    b. To develop youthful topographic features in (a previously leveled area).

(This below doesnt apply to me as iam young!!!)
    1. To restore to youthful vigor or appearance; make young again.
    2. To restore to an original or new condition: rejuvenate an old sofa

As per the dictionary...

Rejuvenated:
    A. To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    are you sure you're feeling rejuvenated from the pics or is it spring fever you are feeling LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    They dont make me blush - they make me feel REJUVENATED!!!

As per the dictionary...

Rejuvenated:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    are you sure you're feeling rejuvenated from the pics or is it spring fever you are feeling LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

guess i would fall into the 'old sofa'-category then... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

As per the dictionary...

Rejuvenated:

guess i would fall into the 'old sofa'-category then... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

but then again they can be quite stimulating <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    They dont make me blush - they make me feel REJUVENATED!!!

As per the dictionary...

Rejuvenated:

but then again they can be quite stimulating <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

well, it does say 'rejuvenate', does it? and 'original condition' would be just fine with me! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    nobody does it like mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

aaawww...poor thing! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

great idea! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Hey tabburn..
    You put soooo much tekst and words on ur pics.. its not funny.. like I am reading a book or something.. specially becuz my english is not so good, and I understand none of ur pics... Sorry,, but it works bettter if u should use less text.. like the others!??
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> sorry hun,, dont get me wrong...
    Hey tabburn..
    You put soooo much tekst and words on ur pics.. its not funny.. like I am reading a book or something.. specially becuz my english is not so good, and I understand none of ur pics... Sorry,, but it works bettter if u should use less text.. like the others!??

i don't know how many of my posts you've seen, but they are quite mixed. just like many other posts here. sometimes i see a whole scene in one picture and i feel like displaying all of that, like in a comic book, that's how i understand 'caption', you are capturing the whole scene. but if it's not understood, i'll try to use less text. i do have a lot of posts with little text, too. sorry that you don't find it funny... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Hey tabburn..

i don't know how many of my posts you've seen, but they are quite mixed. just like many other posts here. sometimes i see a whole scene in one picture and i feel like displaying all of that, like in a comic book, that's how i understand 'caption', you are capturing the whole scene. but if it's not understood, i'll try to use less text. i do have a lot of posts with little text, too. sorry that you don't find it funny... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

tabloidburn ; just want to say, that I LOVE your captions... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hey tabburn..

tabloidburn ; just want to say, that I LOVE your captions... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

thx, tina! love yours, too!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> i like how every poster has a 'signature humor' of sorts.
    guess you can't do it right by everybody...i was actually thinking for a hot second if i'm overdoing it with the text and even checked through my caps (mostly poster style and not very much text, actually)...but then, that's my kind of humor, so i just keep it that way. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    &quot wrote: »

MJ-avatar-ahah-michael-jackson-10938395-500-375.jpg

this is sooo cool!!! he should be put in the next avatar-movie! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    the text comes from a REAL transcript out of a courtroom (except for the 'mr. jackson'-part)! from the book: 'disorder in the american courts' <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    the text comes from a REAL transcript out of a courtroom (except for the 'mr. jackson'-part)! from the book: 'disorder in the american courts' <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

hey i've read that!! there are a lot of funny disorders happened!! i love the autopsy parts.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hey i've read that!! there are a lot of funny disorders happened!! i love the autopsy parts.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i just got some excerpts today in a mail...some of them were with autopsy (like this one: what makes you so sure the patient was actually dead - cuz his brain was sittin' in a jar on my desk... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->) totally hilarious!!! gotta get that book!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    must be exciting taking pics with mj... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

too much traveling takes its toll... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• great idea! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Ba ha ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Can they make one of those for my kitchen Island? Like MJ's tatoo guy? LOL
    great idea! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Ba ha ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Can they make one of those for my kitchen Island? Like MJ's tatoo guy? LOL

i think this is a prototype...i haven't heard of any serial production yet...maybe ask the jackson estate for production details (call at 11:00!)... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    someone's hungry... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This discussion has been closed.